Going Away Present

Story Info
Jessica has something for Henry before he moves.
2.5k words
4
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going Away Present

"I've liked you for a while," Jessica said, touching my arm. Her fingers felt cool on my warm flesh. The volume of the bar jukebox made her lean in closer. "I was just too shy to say anything. But you're leaving... so I figured it's now or never," said she.

"I'm glad you said something," said I.

I reached out and touched her hip. Her hand slid up my arm as I did so. I pulled her close. I could feel her breathing accelerate. Her sweet, vodka cranberry scented breath pulled my mouth to hers.

We kissed tentatively at first. Pressing our lips together, testing pressure and intensity. I began to get hard. I pressed my cock against her body. She responded by opening her mouth and sliding her tongue along mine. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to me. She rubbed my still rising cock with her thigh. I reached down low and brought my hand up between her thighs from the rear. Her crotch radiated heat I could feel through her tight black leggings. She gasped when I ran my finger between her swelling pussy lips. I bent a little at the waist and reached farther. I felt her clit. She stiffened and dug her nails into my shoulder.

"Let's get out of here," I rumbled in her ear.

"No time," she panted. She took my hand and led me to the back of the bar, to the restrooms. She pushed open the door to the ladies. Without looking to see if it was empty she pulled me in and shoved me towards an empty stall. I slammed the door behind her and slid the bolt into place. She was already undoing my belt. She got it open, unbuttoned my pants, and drove her hand inside my boxer shorts. Exquisite pleasure as she gripped my rock hard dick.

I tore at her blouse, opening the first few buttons then pulling it open in my haste. I pinched the clasp of her bra, popping it open with a snapping motion, and bent my head to her breast. I sucked on one nipple while I squeezed the other. I bit down lightly. She jumped and groaned. I held her nipple in my teeth, maintaining slightly too much pressure, and scraped down and off her nipple. She squeaked and rubbed my cock harder. I slid my hands down her belly and cupped her sex in my palm. I began to massage it, reveling in the heat and moisture I could feel even though her panties and leggings.

I slid my hand inside her pants. She wet my finger completely without putting it inside her. She was hot, ready. I moved my finger to the front of her vagina to rub her clit. It stiffened. She moaned and her legs buckled for a split second. I held her strong. She wasn't getting away from me.

I rotated my finger in a gentle circle, careful to keep her clit centered on my fingertip. She moaned again, louder this time. She stroked my cock fast and hard. The friction felt incredible. I moaned from deep in my throat.

I slid my finger the length of her vagina and pushed it inside her. There was no resistance. Her pussy was soaked. I fingered her, matching her strokes, hard and fast. She let out little ohs in time with my thrusting, raising in pitch the longer it went on. I curled my finger searching for her g spot. I found it. Her breathing became so fast and ragged that she didn't make any other sounds. Her legs began to tremble slightly. I felt her pussy squeezing my finger and I knew she was getting close. I pulled back a little, slid in another finger and resumed my effort. My cock was still in her hand but she was no longer stroking.

I pulled my fingers from her, whipping her pants and underwear down. I put both fingers back in, curling them and thrusting vigorously. I felt her pussy push and contract and squeeze and gush hot cum. She found her voice and began to wail with her orgasm. It was most definitely loud enough to be heard in the bar, loud jukebox or not, so I covered her mouth with my hand. I didn't stop working her spot. I flattened my hand a bit so my palm could work her clit while my fingers relentlessly pounded her from the inside. She wailed again, still so loud even though I was covering her mouth. I dropped my hand to her throat and choked her. She groaned thickly. Her face quickly turned red and her eyes rolled back in her head. She came again, this time so hard she managed to push my fingers out of her. She bucked. Her bare ass slapped the side of the stall. I pulled my hand from inside her and, making my hand flat so my fingers were a ridged plank, started to rub her clit fast back and forth. Just as I thought her orgasm was reaching a peak I let go of her throat. Oxygen came pouring back into her as she gasped and panted. She squirted a hot jet of cum. It soaked my hand and her pants around her knees.

When her climax finished she looked at me with horny, aggressive passion. She dropped to her knees, not caring her feet poked into the stall next to us. Her mouth was hot and delicious as she wrapped it around the head of my cock. She sucked at the tip and cupped my balls. It was my turn to gasp and moan. Then she slowly, deliberately, slid my cock the rest of the way in her mouth. It met resistance at the top of her throat. She gagged a little, pulled her head back and went to work.

She bobbed and sucked. She followed her mouth with her hand, jerking me off at the same time as she sucked me. More than once in her enthusiasm she bore down too quickly and forcefully, causing her to gag. I felt my orgasm beginning to coalesce at the base of my pelvis, behind my balls. She pulled my penis out of her mouth with a pop. She stroked me. She lifted my cock up and ran her tongue along the underside, dropped it down and licked all the way around the head as if she were licking a dripping ice cream cone. She stuck it back in her mouth and renewed her efforts, sucking hard and fast, hand once again right outside her lips, jerking me as she sucked.

She dropped her hand from my shaft to my balls, bending all the way to her task. My cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged but pushed her head forward. I felt a sudden pressure wrap the tip of my dick. She pushed harder and my cock went further past the back of her throat. She had swallowed my cock. She held it there allowing me to wallow in the pleasure. Then she pulled back with a gasp. Long tendrils of white spit were on my cock, her hand, and her face. The image turned me on even more if that was possible.

She did it again, just the same. Slowly sliding my penis in her mouth until it met the back of her throat, a small cough and gag as she pushed past the tight opening, immense pleasure. This time when she held me in her throat I pushed her head farther down. Her lips pressed hard against my pelvis. I fucked her face for a few strokes, feeling the tightness swell my cock.

I came, the first shot of cum going straight down her throat. She backed off, gasping and coughing but she didn't let my spasming cock escape her mouth. She sucked and stroked me as rope after rope of sperm pulsated from me. Three hard pumps in a row, fat juicy loads filled her mouth. She sucked with her head tilted slightly to the side. I ejaculated more. I slapped the wall of the stall and howled. She swallowed every drop, smiling at me and opening her mouth to show me it was gone.

"Now you can take me home," she said.

***********

A short drive later we were making out in the hallway outside her apartment. My balls felt heavy and tight, nearly begging for relief. My cock was hard and hot pressed against her body. I squeezed her breasts, finding a nipple through her blouse and bra. She groaned, whispering "I can't wait to feel you inside me." I didn't respond, just pinched her nipple hard and smiled at the little squeak and moan she uttered.

She turned around still in my arms and put her key in the door. I pressed into her rear with my hard on. She looked back over her shoulder at me, the lust and excitement sparking in her eyes. I bumped her a few times imitating fucking her from behind. She fumbled with the key in the lock. She couldn't get it in.

"Sometimes you have to spit on it and close your eyes to get it in," I joked.

"You aren't going to need to spit on anything, baby. I'm so fucking wet."

I put my hands between her legs and stroked her pussy lips again. She swatted my hand away. "Quit it or I'll never get this door open."

"I don't care if you do. I'll fuck you right here in this hallway," I said. I put her free hand on my cock straining against the leg of my jeans. She quivered with excitement as the door swung open.

"Get in here. Now."

"I'll get in there, don't you worry about that," I said, rubbing her pussy again.

She dove at me, crushing our mouths together. Our tongues danced as our hands began undoing buttons, zippers, and anything else we could free ourselves from without having to break the kiss. We separated for a moment while we tugged shoes and socks off. We left a trail of discarded clothing across the living room. I pushed her down onto her couch and pulled her panties off. I was already naked. She lay on her back and spread her legs. Her vagina glistened in the overhead light.

I wasted no time. I dropped on top of her, kissed her again, and held my throbbing cock by the base, searching for her hole. She reached down and guided the tip of my dick into her. I pushed in. She was tight, so tight. I worked it into her steadily. Both of us felt me filling her up just right. I rammed in the last two inches. She gasped. I slammed it in a few times, warming her up to get fucked hard.

Then I started fucking her in earnest. I picked up the tempo and hammered into her. I used the arm of the sofa to pull myself up so my pelvis could work her clit when I was balls deep. Every time my cock slammed home our skin slapped and she exclaimed. I was groaning with pleasure too. Her pussy was a warm, tight sleeve, wet and juicy. It felt like slipping into the softest of velvet. By god was she tight. She would periodically squeeze her kegels and it felt even better than her throat.

Skin slapping in a steady rhythm, her breathing changed. She wasn't making as much noise. She began to pant. "Ohgod, oh fuck, fuuuuck, fuck yes baby. I'm going... I'm going to..." She didn't finish the thought. Her eyes closed and she bucked wildly underneath me. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed and nearly made me lose control. I felt like I was 16 again, trying my hardest not to cum too soon. She was moaning at the top of her lungs. She climaxed long and loudly. I managed to hold on, barely.

To give myself a breather I told her I wanted to fuck her from behind. I stood up, pulled her to the side of the couch and bent her over the arm. Her ass and pussy were on full display. I stepped back stroking myself, admiring her raw sexual glory. I stepped up behind her and pressed my cock into her. She reached back and lined me up better. I slid into her again. This time I started slow. Long strokes, each one pulling out all the way until just the head of my cock was inside her, then slowly filling her up again and again. I pulled back to just the tip again. I didn't push more than a few inches into her. I picked up the pace, fucking her more quickly but still with only the top half of my dick. She whimpered. "Please, daddy, give it to me," she said, over and over.

I slowed my strokes again and kept up the same treatment, only half my cock. Once I felt like the tension had built to a breaking point I pushed all the way into her again, balls deep. She shuddered, groaned, and climaxed. I love multi orgasmic women. As soon as she moaned "I'm cumming" I mercilessly jackhammered into her. She broke into another prolonged orgasm, yelping, moaning, exclaiming to the heavens, cursing. I relentlessly slammed my cock deep into her. With a final "oh, FUCK!" she collapsed fully on the arm of the couch. My cock escaped her. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back to me. I stuck it back in and fucked her even harder, erotic punishment for letting my dick leave her pussy.

I slapped her ass, hard. She said, "yes, daddy, more." I obliged. I slapped her ass so hard it stung my palm. Already her butt was turning baboon red. I swatted her other cheek until it matched. I began to feel my orgasm rising. I tensed my pelvic floor, increasing the sensitivity on the head of my cock. I felt the cum rise another notch. She must've sensed it because she started fucking me back. She slammed her ass against me over and over again. She looked at me over her shoulder, said, "I want your cum.... Cum for me, daddy.... Shoot your load all over me." I was holding back as long as possible, riding the intense edge of my orgasm.

I couldn't take anymore. I pulled my cock free from her. I leaned back and shot my load on her. The first rope reached all the way up her back to her hair. Pulse after pulse I ejaculated, covering her back and ass with my slick white sperm. After what seemed like an exquisite eternity I shuddered and let the last of my cum drip onto her pussy lips from the head of my cock. She looked back over her shoulder at me again. She looked like the cat who swallowed the canary, eyes half lidded and far away. She collapsed on the edge of the couch again. I looked at her cum covered body. I rubbed it into the skin of her ass as she smiled and sighed, deeply content. She reached back and took my cum covered hand. She licked my palm and sucked my fingers clean. I slapped her ass once more and wandered towards the kitchen.