Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The class ended and before I could stand and grab my bag, Rachel had vanished out the door. Rebecca stood by the podium watching everyone, which was unusual. Normally she left as soon as her lecture was over.

I walked down the steps to where she stood.

"Back row, right near the exit. You couldn't be less interested in this class if you tried," she said, feigning being hurt.

"It is not my strong suit I must say," I said gazing over to where Rachel had been seated.

"Are you okay? You look a little distracted."

"Me? I'm sorry, I have a friend who I haven't heard from in a while. It isn't like them."

"Well, I hope your friend is okay," she said.

"Thanks. Me too."

"If you want to sit and catch up some more, come by my office one of these afternoons."

"I will definitely do that."

And with another gorgeous smile, she was gone.

The rest of the week was painfully similar. There was no further communication with Rachel at all. She continued to stay away from me during Thursdays' Brit Lit class. My mind raced. I resisted the urge to call and text her. I didn't want to be pushy or clingy in her eyes. She didn't owe me anything of course, but I sure did want some sort of answer.

Thursday night, I had my first Safewalk shift. I was paired with Parker, and he spent some time telling me some of the do's and don'ts when on as walk. Don't ask questions other than destination, remain professional, eyes on your surroundings, things I probably would have figured out on my own. We sat in the Vets Center with the TV showing a ballgame the entire time. A few of the others came and went throughout the night and I was introduced to a couple more of the members.

The shift was uneventful, as I was warned it would likely be. I started to drive by the dorms to see if I could spot Rachel, but immediately decided that was a bad idea.

Saturday night, I showed up and the Vets Center for a Safewalk shift. I made sure the phone was charged and on, then turned on the TV to some reruns. After a bit, Oakley came in and sat down across from me. She buried her nose in her phone and didn't say a word. She was again wearing camo pants, grey sweatshirt, combat boots, and the backwards baseball cap.

After a bit she shifted and squirmed around in her chair. "Are you alright?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

I figured she'd respond if she needed something, so I went back to the TV. After a while, I stood, stretched, and went to the fridge to get some water. I walked around the room, checking out the various bulletins and notices. When I turned to go back to my seat, I found myself standing directly behind Oakley. She had her phone sideways and I saw that she was watching girl on girl porn.

I stood there, kind of dumbfounded. Why would she be doing that out in the open?

"I know you're back there watching." She said flatly after a minute, still not looking up.

"Sorry, that just... caught me off guard."

"I know," she said, still not flinching.

The scene on her phone was hot. I saw a close-up view of a young blonde's tongue lapping the slit of a bare, glistening pussy. As the shock wore off, I felt my dick start to harden, I tried to shake it off and went back to the sofa where I was sitting.

Oakley was still looking at her phone, and she now had a hand down the front of her pants, not so subtly playing with herself. I tried not to watch, but it was like a car wreck, I couldn't look away if I tried.

After several weird minutes, her masturbating and me watching, she stood up and walked over to where I was sitting. Wordlessly, she pulled her pants and panties down, exposing her very untamed bush. She then bent over the arm of the sofa, facing away from me, and jutting her butt out lewdly, legs spread slightly.

Her ass was pale and slightly pink. Her fuzzy pussy lips peeked out from between her smooth thighs. She was clearly aroused and ready for sex.

"Spank me." she said loudly and directly. It wasn't a question, more of a demand, but spoken in her flat monotone.

I hesitated, not sure if this was some sort of test or part of a weird hazing ritual.

"Smack. My. Ass." She said, much more forcefully this time. I'm not sure why, but her tone was very intimidating. I reached out tentatively and gave one of her rosy cheeks a light smack. She moaned.

"Harder," she said louder, yet still in that unwavering voice. "Smack my ass harder." I felt like I had no choice but to oblige her.

"Again." She demanded, louder this time. So again, I smacked her rear and watched her butt cheek jiggle.

She was swaying her butt back and forth slowly. I watched a bead of moisture roll down her labia. She clearly liked this a lot.

"Fuck me. Now." She spoke in the same unwavering, demanding tone, just louder now. I had gotten pretty hard by this point, and when I stood to drop my pants, she started rubbing her pussy furiously.

I knelt behind her. I grasped her reddened ass cheeks in my hands, kneading her flesh and letting my erection grow. I was having second thoughts about this.

"Put it in me. Do it." She demanded. I gripped her hips and put the tip of my cock against her pussy. She was so wet, I started to slide in instantly. I thrust forward, letting all of it sink between her wet cunt lips.

She groaned. "Fuck me hard."

I did my best, pushing my dick inside her with as much force as I could. My body impacting against her ass to make a satisfying slapping noise.

"Faster," she said through her gritted teeth. "Fuck me faster."

I increased my pace. I was sweating, there was a sheen over my face to match the one on her ass. I repeated the motion over and over, fucking her with a fury I did not know I had. The only sounds were our heavy breaths and the hard smack of my skin on hers.

"Harder!" She gritted through her teeth. "HARDER!"

Over and over and over I fucked my cock in and out of her pussy. The air in the room grew thick with the heat from our bodies. She started making these sounds, like a cross between a groan and a growl, animalistic noises that I can't say I had ever heard before. They got louder and louder until they drown out even the slap of our bodies.

I felt her pussy clench down on my dick, and she reached under herself and firmly pressed down her clit. I was getting close and said so. She pulled away and pushed me onto my back on the couch. In one fell swoop, she had swallowed my cock down her throat, literally gagging herself on it as I came. Burst after burst erupted from my dick, but she never relented, keeping my cock trapped between her lips the entire time, nor did she stop rubbing her pussy. I grunted one last time and felt my cock twitching the final pulses of orgasm.

Oakley leaned back against the arm of the couch, gasping for air, tears running down her cheeks, and fingered her pussy hard and fast. She finished herself off, sending a stream of fluid from her pulsating cunt onto the floor. She reached over and grabbed her phone, and resumed rubbing herself, slower, but continuously, for the next several minutes, eyes glued to the screen. She came again loudly one last time, her body twitching and contorting unnaturally before she sat up and took a deep breath.

She stood to pull her pants up without so much as another peep. I watched her wild pubic hair disappear under her plain white panties. She sat back down across the room from me again wordlessly, her eyes never leaving her phone.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up a little, grabbing some paper towels to wipe the puddle off the floor.

We sat in silence the rest of the shift. When the next couple guys walked in, one surveyed the room, then smirked at me instantly.

"How'd he do Oak?" he asked jokingly.

"Better than you, Willis" she said flatly, getting up and walking out with her eyes still glued on the porn on her phone.

I looked back at Willis, and he shrugged. "Don't take it personally. She does that to all the new guys." I could tell my eyes were wide with questions.

The other guy spoke up "She gets these moods and basically no one or nothing can stop her."

"I didn't..." I stammered.

"Trust me, I get it." Willis said. "We all get it. It some sort of power play, taking back control or something like that. She was reportedly a good soldier but had a couple of experiences in Kabul that sent her spiraling. The therapy is helping, and she has gotten better in the past eight months or so."

"I... I guess."

"Don't beat yourself up about it. Oak's a bit weird, but harmless overall." Willis said.

I grabbed my bag and left, disgusted. I wish someone would have warned me about her. I felt like a first-class heel, having sex with this woman who clearly had more issues than I had known about.

The rest of the night was quiet. Sunday, I did some reading for my history class, and not much else. I resigned myself that Rachel was not going to reach out. I felt very sad.

Monday came and went without a word. Tuesday, I got to class early and watched Rachel come in and sit down up front again, not even glancing my direction. I sighed to myself and hung my head. Rebecca smiled in my direction when she started her lecture.

My head was spinning. I don't think I heard a word she said.

Wednesday, I took another Safewalk shift after class. I brought my tablet and did some homework while there. A couple of different guys popped in to hang out, making small talk or watching TV.

Oakley came in to take over when I was done. She plopped down in her usual spot and did not say a word or make any eye contact at all. It dawned on me that she had never made eye contact with me ever, even when we were having sex.

"Quiet day. Phone's on the charger."

She never acknowledged that I had spoken.

"Have a good night."

Thursday morning, I went and got my coffee alone. No sign of Rachel. Again, I noticed several of her sorority sisters glancing my way.

Even the regular barista noticed. "Just one today?" I was asked when paying out.

I got to class and sat in my regular spot. Once again, I saw Rachel slide in right before the bell and sit on the opposite side in the first row. I didn't really expect anything different, but I had hoped.

It felt much like when I was dating someone, and then got orders to PCS somewhere else. Just the sudden jerk of your whole life changing on a dime. My first few weeks back had been spent with Rachel as a big part of it. Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, she was gone.

I hung around campus instead of going home. I went to the library to read up on the next history topic and sat in the quiet for a while. There, I ran into Brian and Misha, sitting together against a window, talking in whispers.

Brian waved. Misha looked embarrassed.

"Aren't you two sickeningly adorable." I quipped. Brian smiled. Misha blushed.

We had a casual conversation for a few minutes. Then, Misha blurted out. "Why aren't you spending time with Rachel anymore?"

"I wish I knew." Misha was her roommate; I was sure she'd have known the reason.

"She used to talk about you all the time. But since the party, she doesn't talk much at all. I'm worried about her."

"Me too, she hasn't said a word to me since the Monday after."

"We thought maybe you two had a fight or something." Brain chimed in.

"If we did, I don't know about it."

I left them alone. Part of me still wanted to walk over to her dorm and just ask. I didn't want to be that kind of guy, the pushy, clingy, stalker-y type who would not leave a woman alone. I still felt like there was something wrong and that talking to her would help.

I decided to go see Rebecca in her office. She was working at her desk on her laptop.

"Hey you." She said, beaming. Come on in."

I sat down across from her. She closed her computer and asked how class was going for me. We sat and chit chatted for a good 20 minutes. She laughed and smiled at me a lot. It definitely lifted my spirits.

"You feel like grabbing a drink later?" She asked.

"Sure." My eyes came right back to her smile. I felt like a bashful high school nerd again.

"They've got a fun happy hour at Charlie's Cove. $2 frozen Margaritas. Meet me there at like six thirty?"

"You bet."

As I headed back to my jeep, I thought about calling Rachel to check on her. This whole thing was weird. I wanted to know what had happened. Did I do something? Did she get in trouble for us being in her dorm room that night? Did the Beverly girl rat her out? Or did the sisters make her break it off. She had said she was worried about them trying to 'take me away' from her.

I settled on sending a text, like a damn millennial.

--- I don't know what is going on here lately, but I want you to know I truly enjoy being your friend. I won't bother you if you don't want me too, but I will be here if you need me. ---

I took a deep breath and hit send. That would have to do for now.

I met up with Rebecca at Charlie's Cove. She already had a drink in front of her. She looked great, wearing some tight-fitting jeans and pink blouse, showing off plenty of cleavage.

She greeted me with a hug and a smile.

"You seem upset again. Is something bothering you? Is it me?" She asked in rapid succession."

"No, still worried about that friend of mine, that's all."

"I'm so sorry. You know, you're such a sweet guy," she beamed. "You always were."

I ordered a beer from the cute, raven-haired waitress in the half shirt and booty shorts that came to the table. "I'm surprised you noticed back then."

"Of course, I did. You were so sweet and nice all the time, always holding doors open for me and things like that."

"A fat lot of good it did me then."

"Maybe, but it makes you a real catch nowadays."

"I'm not so sure about that," I said, taking a long drink and peeking at her deep cleavage.

"Sure, it does. You are being so sweet and polite, even trying to hide it when you look at my tits," she said with a wink.

"Sorry." I blushed, clearly busted.

"Hey, if anyone bothers to check out the merchandise these days, I take it as a compliment."

"You must get millions of compliments a day then, you are gorgeous."

"See what I mean, you're still too sweet." She took a long pull off the straw in her margarita. "It's hard being an older single woman, seeing all these young girls run around campus half dressed, tits and asses all jiggling about. I feel like I can't compete with all the exposed flesh we see these days."

"You don't need to keep up with anyone. True beauty like yours is eternal."

She blushed and sipped her drink. The waitress came by, and I ordered us a couple more drinks. Without thinking, I glanced at the waitress' round little butt as it swayed away, cheeks peeking out from the hem of her tight shorts.

"It is a nice one, isn't it?" Rebecca teased me. Dammit, I was busted again.

I felt myself turn beet red "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Rebecca laughed at my embarrassment "She's a cute one."

"It isn't polite to look when sitting with a pretty woman."

"Flattery will get you... well, a lot," she grinned.

We talked for another hour or so. She asked about this friend I was thinking about, but I kept my answers short and vague. She got the hint and pivoted to talk about the Safewalks.

"I think it's an amazing program. I used them a few years ago for a couple days when a student was harassing me."

"Oh wow. I wouldn't have thought about any of the faculty calling them."

"One of the chancellors suggested it. The kid was off his medicine and raving about failing grades, even though I hadn't posted any grades for his class yet. He followed me to my car one afternoon and made some serious threats. It was creepy." She took a sip and paused. "He ended up breaking into a dormitory and got caught trying to set fire to a vending machine."

"I saw some craziness in the Air Force once or twice. Guys cracking up, not getting leave to go home for a holiday or to see a sick parent, missing a birthday or anniversary, that kind of stuff."

She nodded. "He had been a nice kid when medicated, but for whatever reason, went off them."

"Well, if you ever need an escort for a night, feel free to call on me." I said, not realizing what those words sounded like until they were out of my mouth. We both started laughing a little too loudly.

"Oh, My goodness! She squealed." Your face is so red right now."

"I'm sure it is."

"I've been propositioned worse I suppose." She giggled and reached for my hand and gave it a quick squeeze.

"Well, now that I'm thoroughly embarrassed, what do we do next? Another drink, or maybe order some fried pickles or cheese bread?"

"Unfortunately, it is a school night. I need to get home and read some research papers."

"That sounds terrible."

"You have no idea. Just wait until the spring."

"We shall see." I winked at her.

"You know, one of my old TAs is in an eighties hair metal cover band that plays downtown sometimes on Friday nights. Do you want to go see them with me next weekend?"

"Sounds great."

"Good. Then I will see you then."

We stood up and she gave me a hug. I relished the feel of her body pressing against mine.

"Good night." She whispered. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked away. I found the cute little waitress and paid her. She winked at me as I left.

That next Monday evening, I had dinner early at the dining hall and showed up to the Vet Center for my shift. Parker and Wolfe were there.

"You're early."

"Not much else to do today."

"You're always welcome to come hang out. Not too many do anymore."

"Thanks."

"Don't worry, there's no Oakley on the schedule tonight." Wolfe laughed at my discomfort. "Willis told us about it. Don't worry man, she gets us all at some point. It isn't you, it's her."

Parker looked at me more seriously. "She's got a lot of shit to work though, but she does try."

I shrugged and sat down in the recliner to watch the news on the TV. Parker tossed me the phone at six and they left.

I sat there alone for a while. I changed the channel and found a ball game to watch. Oakley came in 20 minutes later. She plopped down on in a chair across the room, watching her phone. She never acknowledged that I was there. I decided to try to be nice.

"I didn't expect to see anyone else tonight." I said.

"I'm not fucking you again," she said bluntly.

"That's not what I meant. I just.... never mind."

Oakley didn't respond, just continued to stare at her phone. Awkward silence ensued.

The quiet was cracked an hour later with the Safewalk phone going off. I read the message and stood to grab a vest. Oakley never even looked up as I walked out the door.

I jogged over to one of the dormitories as instructed. Mentally, I noticed that Rachel's dorm was just two buildings over. I stood in the doorway for a moment before a dark-haired young woman in a tight blouse and short shorts emerged. I immediately recognized her as the waitress from Charlie's Cove the other night.

"Hello. I'm Andrew. Where are were headed?"

"My car. I'm headed to work. I'm parked in the F lot." The F Lot was the newest, yet most remote parking area on campus.

"Well, let's get you there."

"I'm sorry to have to bother you tonight. I had a customer track me down here last week, and someone left a weird note on my car this morning, so I moved it to F Lot and walked back in with the crowd of commuters across campus."

"No problem. That's what we're here for."

We headed off. She asked how my date had gone the other night. I told her it wasn't much of a date, more just old friends catching up, but I that had a good time.

"Well, I could tell that Professor Morgan was definitely into you."

"You know her?"

"Of course. I've taken a couple of her classes. I'm a World Lit major."

"I see." Of course she was, I thought to myself.

1...56789...13