Going Dutch Ch. 03: Back with Saskia

Story Info
International student arrives in Amsterdam and integrates.
2.5k words
4.29
4.1k
1

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie there feeling wonderfully sated and incredibly grateful our paths crossed. As I rewind and think through what just happened. I feel my cock starting to grow. I look up to make sure that I am alone, ensuring that nobody can see my growing cock. Then I am reminded of the guy I saw earlier who was openly wanking himself on the rainbow towel. Well, if he can do it then why not me?

I lie there, eyes closed, playing back the scene, being mounted and fucked by Fokje. Fucking Fokje. Poetic. And very hot. My cock is throbbing in my hand, I'm edging myself, feeling the wind blow across my naked body and the sun warming my skin.

Then I feel someone pulling my hands off my cock. I look down to see that a naked Saskia is squatting beside me.

"Hi," she says before her ability to speak is cut short by her taking my cock in her mouth. She runs her tongue around my glans before swallowing me, sliding my cock in and out several times as her head bounces on my growing erection. She takes my cock out of her mouth long enough to say "I wondered where you'd got to and thought I'd better come and find you. What have you been up to?"

I thought it should be pretty fucking obvious to Saskia what I'd been up to. My hard cock was in my hands, I was lying back, playing with myself, a drop of precum glistening on the end of my wetted dick. Clearly, I'd been wanking. At least that's what I wanted her to believe.

What I didn't know was whether I still tasted of Fokje's pussy. I was toying with the idea of telling her what happened. I stared at her, trying to read Saskia's facial expression. Had she had tasted another woman's pussy on me? I wondered whether she suspected.

What could I tell her? That I'd gone for a piss and ended up watching a foursome? That I'd seen her smoking weed and making out with Femke and Jan and was hoping to join in? That I'd been jumped by a beautiful girl called Fokje who had started to fuck me without stopping to ask if I was OK with it? That I was powerless to stop her? That literally 60 seconds before she'd arrived Fokje had been riding my dick to orgasm before wandering off to find her boyfriend?

All of this was true. All of it was difficult to explain.

They say that attack is often the best form of defence, so rather than try to explain, I reply saying, "More to the point, Saskia. What the fuck have you been up to?"

She could have got away with not telling, were it not for the fact that the sun was still low in the sky. She had knelt on her haunches when she went down on me. And her body was at precisely the right angle to allow me to see that her beautifully shaved pussy glistening in the sunlight.

I noticed her labia sparkling with juice, lighting up her vulva and giving the game away. She was wet and turned on. I move my hand towards her body rubbing her clit with my thumb before easily sliding two fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

I pull my fingers out and decide to fill the silence that followed my question by licking one finger clean before sliding the other one into her mouth. I raise an eyebrow quizzically as if I was a sommelier trying to establish the provenance of a particularly fine wine. I'm pretty sure that in addition to pussy, I'm also tasting the guy she just fucked.

"It tastes like you've been up to no good," I point out.

She smiles sheepishly, pushed into silence by my detective work, knowing she'd been busted.

"What can I say?" she asks before pulling my foreskin back.

This sends shivers of appreciation over my body. Not only is Saskia an oral expert, there is nothing that she likes better than to suck cock. If I'm feeling stressed about something, or have had a hard day, or even if I simply wake up hard, Saskia has a habit of silently taking my cock in her mouth and bringing me to orgasm.

On many occasions I've had what I thought were wet dreams, or half-woken to find Saskia was going down on me. When we first started dating this startled me, and at the beginning I would wake up since I felt the need to reciprocate her kindness. But I had learned to just go with it. Even if I did wake up when she was on me, I'd lie still, fake sleep, and let the delicious feelings wash over me as she bought me to orgasm.

Saskia loves cum and will gladly pleasure me until I shoot in her mouth, eagerly swallowing the lot without an expectation of anything in return. I asked her once why she does it -- she replied that she loves the taste of ejaculate and just enjoys making me happy.

I see her hands on my cock and lie back, eyes closed, preparing to be fellated to yet another delicious orgasm. She goes down on me and starts licking around my glans, paying close attention to my frenulum.

"You're right," she says, smiling, "it does taste like you've been up to no good. Actually, if I am perfectly honest, you taste like cum and pussy."

The tables have been turned; she's clearly realised that I've been playing around behind her back. I am on the cusp of bringing up the fact that I saw her wrapped around Femke when she leans forward and kisses me, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth.

I then realise why she'd done this, why she is so ready to forgive me. As she tongue-kisses me I taste sex in her mouth. I smile at the absurdity of the situation. Whilst Fokje was mounting me, Saskia had been getting high and playing around with Femke and Jan. We're as bad as each other.

"So you've been showing Jan how good you are at fucking have you?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Almost." She says in reply. "Actually, that's half the story."

She then goes on to tell me what happened when I was fucking Fokje. When I left she went down on Jan. She told me he had a nice cock, but that she preferred mine since it was bigger. Femke joined in and the two of them gave Jan the blowjob of his life. But having felt Femke rubbing up against her body, Saskia wanted more. She'd talked to me before being bi-curious and wanting to experience a woman. So whilst they were both sucking on his dick, Saskia shifted her attention. She started to focus on Femke, kissing her passionately. Firstly, it was done with Jan's cock between their lips. But it because obvious to both of them that they wanted to find out what was like to kiss another woman.

Apparently Femke also had bisexual fantasies, but was a little apprehensive about how to explore until Saskia came onto her. When they realised that they were both enjoying it, they turned their attention on each other. It started with them kissing through his dick. This turned into some full-on passionate tongue kissing. With Saskia rolling on top of a supine Femke things started to hot up. It seems that it unleashed in both of them something deep down and powerful, but which they'd never explored.

As Saskia is explaining what happened, she is finger fucking herself, recalling and reliving the salacious details. She goes on to tell me about the passion of their embrace, how they ended up licking and finger fucking each other. My cock is stirring as she tells me the details, and I fist myself hard, asking her to continue with her dirty tale.

Saskia goes on to explain how at first, Jan was happy to watch his straight girlfriend have lesbian sex with a perfect stranger. To begin with he was content to fist himself, but after a while his hands started to explore; he wanted in. So Femke manoeuvred herself into a sixty-nine position with her on top of Saskia. This suited Saskia since she liked powerplay and whilst naturally very confident sexually, she could be a little submissive at times. In fact, being dominated by a woman who was on top of her was a fantasy she indulged in many times when we fucked each other.

The two of them got into exploring each other's pussies. Saskia is very in touch with what turns her on. What makes her come hard is something she calls the 'holy trinity'. This is when she has fingers on her clit, in her vagina and in her ass at the same time.

She explains how she loved being able to practice her nascent fellatio skills on Femke. She is still playing with herself as she explains how she gave Femke the holy trinity when she was on top of her. Similarly, it appears that Femke had an unsated desire to taste pussy and to experience female orgasm close up. So the two of them let rip, with fingers hands, tongues wandering freely over each other.

It was whilst they explored each other in the sixty-nine position that Jan took Femke doggy style. Saskia's hands were a blur on her pussy as she told me what happened next. Whilst Jan was fucking Femke, Saskia alternated between licking Femke and running her tongue up and down Jan's dick. She loved it when Jan pulled his dick out of Femke and then buried it in her mouth, tasting pussy as he penetrated her balls deep. Saskia explained that she must have been born lesbian since Femke squeaked and squealed continuously as she went from one orgasm to the next under the force of Jan's cock and her tongue

When Femke could take it no more, they switched roles so that Saskia was on top getting fucked whilst the two of them ate each other out. As she told me about what it was like to be licked by a woman as she ate pussy, Saskia succumbed to yet another orgasm. This time she had been finger fucking herself, focussing on her g-spot. So, as she came she leaked pussy juice all over her hand which was proffered for me to lick.

Apparently, there was then a discussion about who should take Jan's load since both of them wanted to. At the time Saskia had her arse high in the air and Jan was fucking her like a champ whilst she ate Femke's pussy out.

But when he got close to coming, Femke insisted that it was her load to take. So reluctantly Saskia agreed, but only on the basis that she would be able to eat Femke out after he'd come in her.

Not wanting to miss out, Saskia acted as guide, firstly cleaning her pussy juice off Jan's dick before lining him up to penetrate Femke who was waiting doggy style. She supervised his cock, holding his shaft as he entered his girlfriend, and then watched closely, enjoying being able to seeing the mechanics of fucking close up. Saskia squeezed his balls as he came, then proceeded to suck Jan clean and lick Femke out, ensuring that any cum that oozed out of her pussy wasn't wasted.

It was only in the post-coital chat that Femke admitted that they was trying to get pregnant and that Jan insisted that they fuck as often as possible. Jan suggested that they come out to the sand dunes to spice up their sex life, hoping to reignite the spark that had disappeared through months of regulated coitus. She said that Jan had chosen today particularly, not just because of the weather, but because he knew that she was ovulating and would be particularly fertile.

So that explained it -- why Saskia tasted of cum and pussy. When Jan came inside Femke, Saskia licked her clean, soaking up both pussy juice and his cum.

Whilst the three of them lay there chilling, Saskia decided that she needed fucking again, and promised Femke that she was in for a treat. She told Femke about my 25cm cock and had promised her that she would get to taste me before watching me unload in her. It was then she set off to look for me, and thus found me on the blanket wanking.

We looked at each other, smiling. As we told each other the stories of what we had been up to when we were separated, we both got turned on hearing about the exploits of the other. I was hard and playing with myself, Saskia had three of the fingers of one hand inside her pussy whilst she rubbed her clit with her other hand.

"So," I said, breaking the silence, "I guess that...."

"...the cat's out the bag." Saskia finished my thought process.

This happened a lot. We were an incredibly connected couple and often joked about only having one brain cell between us. On many occasions we had the same thoughts, and it was very rare that we ever disagreed with each other.

We both knew what we wanted to happen next, even without agreeing it. Saskia broached the subject first.

So...." She said, lifting an eyebrow.

"... Let's make the most of the day!" I continued, finishing off the sentence.

"Agreed!" we said in unison, laughing nervously about what might lie ahead.

We decided the best place to start was with a naked swim to freshen up, so we headed off the sand dune down to the beach. We took a direct path, enjoying gravity's pull on our bodies as we hopped and jumped down the steep side of the dune. The cold water of the North Sea was just what we needed to soak away the smell of sex and to allow us to focus on what we might want to achieve.

I felt happy and incredibly alive as we played, diving through breaking waves and swimming past the surf into the rolling ocean. On a couple of occasions, we stopped swimming to wrap our legs round each other, kissing and laughing as our bodies touched. I felt very much alive and very grateful to be with this gorgeous creature that was my girlfriend.

"OK," said Saskia, "we need rules if we're going to make the most of the day"

"Agreed." I nod my head whilst enjoying bobbing around in the cool water. I taste salt on my lips. "Ideas?"

"One," said Saskia in reply with a cheeky grin on her face.

"No reasonable offer refused?" I say.

"Yup," said Saskia, "precisely."

"Two?" I ask.

"There is no number two!" we shout out in unison, laughing as we swim back to the shore.

We head back to our spot the long way, looping round the low sand dune. It was much easier than climbing the steep bank we'd jumped down, and it gave us an opportunity to see who was around. What we noticed was that the dune had become much busier. There were lots of people lying out in the warm sunshine. This made me nervous; when we arrived, we seemed to be one of a handful, whereas now there appeared to be dozens of people in our little dune.