Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tossed the belt in front of my face, letting me know he was done. When the stinging pain eased, I wilted and collapsed into the carpet, crying and hating myself for ever coming back here.

"Get back up on the bed and get back into position."

I managed to crawl back up, trembling and sobbing so hard I was about to throw up. I laid down and tried to get back into position, but my legs were not wanting to move back to where they had been. I heard the shutter of the camera again, several times as I tried to get into position.

"Roll, get up on your knees and show me those tits. Don't cover anything! Hands behind your back, push those tits out. Arch your back, push that pussy towards me!" The camera went off again and I turned my face away and hid behind my hair. "Good girl. Lay on your back and spread those long legs wide for me. Sore? Good. Wider. Mmm, that's fucking hot Princess. Look how wet you are for me," he cooed, sliding his fingers along my slit. To my horror, I was wet. Very wet. I told myself it was from earlier, but my pussy was hot and throbbing with need right now. I could feel it pulsing with my heartbeat. He took more pictures, up close, while he ran his fingers back and forth. It felt good. I hated that it did, but it felt amazing and it felt like my body was betraying me. "You want more Princess? You want to cum for me?"

I shook my head angrily, then realized that wasn't in the narrative he was demanding. I had to swallow my anger, my pride. I had to give in to what my body was asking for. "No, please," I tried to amend. "I want you to cum. I... want to taste you again. I want... you to teach me to do that..."

He barked a laugh. "You don't know how to suck cock?"

"No," I answered, ashamed. "I don't like it. I... I didn't like it. I want to try it, for you."

"You'll get the chance, but later. I like to eat pussy."

I cringed at the phrase, it was such an awful way to say it.

"Then I would like it?" I answered, because he was waiting for me to say something.

"I know you will," he answered, his voice low. "But first I will keep my promise. Turn over and lay down, spread your legs a bit and show me your ass."

I was writhing with humiliation and fear, but I did as I was told, squeezing my eyes shut. His fingers started their exploring again and he kept gliding down to roll over my clit and back up. He slipped a finger just slightly inside of me as he passed, but it was more frustrating than satisfying. It felt amazing, but he was toying with me. Making me want more. When he slid a finger further inside of me, my eyes shot open and my mouth parted with a gasp.

My eyes met the wall. The paneled wall. The fake wood design separated by black lines, uneven and ugly.

I dropped away. My mind spun down and down to the darkness as memories flashed through my mind. I lost myself again until I was suffocating.

I blinked and panicked when I couldn't breathe. I struggled and arms released me slightly. Rally was holding me in his lap, looking spooked. "Look at me Princess. Are you back?"

I nodded, barely, but clutched him and tried not to break down as I pressed my face to his shoulder. He squeezed me again and rubbed my back.

"I will save the rest of your punishment for later," he said gently. "Put your robe on."

He set me down and helped me put my robe on, then carried me back out front. Deuces and Wild were out there, but I didn't see Elliot. I could still see the corner of his white truck through the window, so I knew he had not left yet. Rally sat on the couch, holding me in his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder and put my arm around his neck, trying to push the memories away. Put them in my container. Close it. Lock it. Prayed they didn't get out again.

Elliot came back in with a roll of cable and tools, but he stopped when he saw me, staring wide eyed and sick looking. Of course, he had heard me screaming. I lifted my head and looked at him. "I'm sorry, Elliot, for worrying you needlessly. Sometimes when I am feeling neglected, I act out. Do stupid things to get his attention."

Elliot swallowed and nodded, his eyes going to Rally. "Sure. Yeah, I have daughters. Drama, right? I get it. No sweat. Almost done here."

Rally stroked my back and kissed the top of my head. "Of course, she would like to do more than just offer an apology, wouldn't you Princess? Maybe he would like his cock sucked?"

I looked up at Rally in horror and he smiled down at me with a look that said he was testing me. It was Elliot or all of his boys. I swallowed hard and turned back to Elliot, but I couldn't look at him.

"It's cool man, I have a wife," Elliot stammered.

"No? Would you rather fuck her? She has a virgin asshole. Maybe you'd prefer she just give you a good tug, that's not cheating. Is there something you'd prefer?"

Elliot hesitated, licking his lips. "Anything?" he asked, hesitantly and my stomach sank.

"Within reason. You can't hurt her too badly."

"No... no. Nothing like that. Ummm..." He moved around to me uncertainly, watching Rally. Deuces and Wild moved to the kitchen, out of sight but close. Elliot went to his knees on the end of the couch and took hold of my good ankle and pulled my foot up. He kissed my toes, one at a time and I turned my head to press in Rally's shoulder. Rally watched as Elliot began sucking on my toes, all of them, one at a time, then running his tongue along my foot. He pulled his stubby cock out and started stroking it.

"Slide your other foot down, Princess," Rally said, his voice low. "Stroke his balls with your toes, be gentle, but thorough."

I moved my other foot down, but I couldn't move it well because of my ankle. Elliot moaned and stroked harder. He sucked harder on my toes, then suddenly shoved my foot down and jerked himself above it. He squirted his cum all over my foot with another moan and I cringed and whimpered.

Elliot sat back, panting as he did up his pants. His cheeks were flushed and he looked slightly embarrassed, but also hugely satisfied.

"There now," Rally said lightly. "That was a proper apology, wasn it Princess?"

"Yes Rally," I whispered, wanting to go scrub my feet, but too afraid to ask.

"Uhh, thanks," Elliot said, getting up and shuffling back to work. His eyes kept returning to my feet though.

"Would you like to take a picture with your phone, Elliot?" Rally asked.

"Can I?"

"Of course. Just not her face."

Elliot didn't hesitate, he pulled out his phone and started taking pics, not just of his cum, but of my feet from every angle. Rally held up his phone and also took a pic of Elliot taking pics. Elliot looked up, wide eyed.

"Insurance," Rally smiled.

"Of course," Elliot said, blushing. He put his phone away and went back to work.

I turned to Rally and pressed my face to his neck. "Please, may I go wash my feet?"

He chuckled and picked me up, carrying me to the bathroom. He set me on the edge of the tub and turned on the water before unwrapping my ankle so I wouldn't get the wrap wet. My ankle looked ugly, swollen and turning purple. Rally scowled at it, then let me wash my feet.

"You have insurance Princess?"

"Yeah," I answered, scrubbing my feet raw.

"That may be broken."

"It feels broken," I answered, still scrubbing, turning the hot water up.

"Princess, you will scald yourself. That's good, you got it all. Come on, let's get you dressed, I will take you to the ER."

"You will let me go to the ER?" I asked incredulously.

"You really think I would let you heal a broken ankle wrong?" he asked with a scowl.

"I don't know. Umm, thank you, I will get dressed."

He carried me back to my room and pulled out clothes for me. Surprisingly, he got out a hoodie and pajama pants I used to sleep in. "They will need to be able to get to it, these roll up easily and you won't be flashing the world like in a dress," he explained when I gave him a shocked look. He put a sock on my other foot and picked me up again to carry me out. "Wild, go down and get Ginger and Torque. I am taking Princess to get her ankle looked at. Deuces, keep an eye on Elliot here, make sure you know how everything works before he leaves. I'd hate to have to pay him a visit at home to get things sorted."

I could hear the threat in his words and I was sure Elliot could as well. Rally grabbed a blanket to wrap me in and carried me out to my car. By the time he went around to start it, Ginger and a man I hadn't met were getting in the back.

"Torque, this is Princess."

"My name is Teague!" I said quickly.

"Princess, this is Torque."

I looked over my shoulder at the man. He had no facial tattoos, but multiple facial piercings. His arms and legs were covered in ink and he was wearing shorts and a tank top despite how cold it was outside. Other than that, he was actually pleasant looking. Not as cute as Rally, but not scary like the others.

"Torque, I am taking her to the ER. When we go in, I want you to take Ginger across town to get a few things for Princess. Here's my card. Ginger, more shoes, but not heels. Dresses like the blue one, more form fitting. Nighties, panties. Less lace, more dark colors that look good on her pale skin. Bras too if you can find something nice in her size. Get her a couple of robes, silky and short, not like the one she has. Get her a few tank tops and some low rise yoga pants. Low rise jeans, sexy. Get her some perfume, floral not sweet. Cute clothes. Go to the grocery store and get food, a lot, enough to make meals for everyone. Get bigger pots and pans, she only has small ones. Get more cutlery and plates. Enough for everyone. Find more bedding, king sized for her bed." He went on and on and my heart and stomach kept dropping. He was taking over. Not just me, everything.

We got to the Er and he left the car running as he came around and picked me up. Torque and Ginger hopped up front and drove off in my car as Rally carried me in. I was very salty about it.

The moment the lady at the desk saw my foot, she called a nurse up for triage. It may have helped that the ER was empty. They brought out a wheelchair and Rally seemed reluctant to put me in it, but he did, staying close and holding my hand. "Are you her husband?" the nurse asked at the door.

"Yes," he answered quickly.

The nurse nodded and pushed me back, him following. When she asked me what happened, I told a version of the truth. "He got me a new dress for our anniversary dinner coming up and some heels. I tried them on and made it about two steps. I'd never work heels before."

"Ouch, yeah, that'll do it. I'm gonna get you back to a room, ok, sugar? Hubby, I have a few questions to ask her if you wouldn't mind stepping out."

Rally's face turned to stone and my gut twisted. I knew this was my chance. They would keep him out. They would keep me safe until the police came. He stepped out and let the door shut with a dark look at me.

"Ok honey, a few questions. Are you sexually active? I know, you are married, I have to ask these."

"Yes."

"Drink alcohol?"

"No."

"Smoke tobacco?"

"No."

"Recreational drugs?"

"No."

"Do you feel safe at home?"

I hesitated, glancing at the closed door, wondering if he was listening. I turned back to the woman and she was looking at me expectantly. I swallowed hard, then nodded. I felt myself blushing with the lie, but I was terrified. My backside and thighs were still burning and his threats were fresh in my mind. "Yeah," I said softly, unable to look at her.

"Honey," she said softly. "I can have security here in ten seconds, you say the word. Do you feel safe at home?"

"My ankle really hurts, can we be done now?" I asked miserably.

"Ok sugar, but..." she sighed. "A couple more questions? I will hurry. Is there any chance that you could be pregnant?"

"No, I have an IUD."

"Do you live at home alone with your husband?"

I hesitated again. "No, we have roommates."

The woman quieted again. "Is that man your husband? You don't have a ring on."

"Umm... I just don't wear it often? I make things, clay. It gets dirty?"

"I see. Ok honey. One more. Do you feel safe at home?"

I stared at my ankle and felt tears well up. "Yeah," I whispered.

She sighed again. "Ok honey, I will get you back to a room."

She rolled me out and Rally was leaning against the wall across from the room, his arms crossed looking dark. I looked away quickly, afraid he would see my fear. He stood off the wall and followed as she took us to a room, where a nurse followed us in.

"Hello, is it Teague? I am your nurse, Rhonda. I need to get your vitals first, then we will get you right down for xrays, ok? Are you her husband?"

"His name is Rally," I said quickly, not wanting him to say yes again.

"Ok Rally. We have to take her down alone, we don't like to expose would be dads too much, you understand?"

"I'm cut," he said acerbically. "I can go with her."

"It's policy," she answered with a smile.

The vitals went quickly and when they rolled me out on a bed, I saw a police officer standing by the entrance, talking to the triage nurse. The man rolling the bed tried to make small talk but I just felt like I was going to vomit. My fear overwhelmed my pain, like it had all morning.

Not surprisingly, the officer was stationed near the exit when I was wheeled back. He watched me as if I was why he was there. In the room, Rally was tapping away on his phone. The man parked me and left with a cheerful 'good luck, nurse will be right in'.

As soon as the door closed, Rally spoke. "Everything cool, Princess? My boys aren't in danger again, are they? I'd hate to have to take the situation in hand."

"No Rally, I didn't say anything. She asked if I felt..." I shut my mouth when the nurse came in, all smiles.

"Ok Teague, I have a pain pill here for you. Doc is looking at the xrays and he will be right in, ok? Here's some water. There you go. Do you need anything? Want a heated blanket?"

"She probably does," Rally said warmly. "She gets cold easy. Thanks ma'am," he said as she left to get it.

"I said I felt safe," I whispered quickly.

He pulled up a chair and sat by me, taking hold of my hand and threading his fingers through mine. I rolled to my side and pressed my head to his arm so he couldn't see my face.

The nurse came back in and laid a heated blanket over me. "That'll warm you right up. That pill might make you drowsy, but try to stay awake till Doc comes in, ok? We may have to give you an IV too."

"She doesn't like needles much," Rally said, kissing my head softly. I blinked. Needles didn't bother me at all, but I guessed he was trying to pretend he knew me well.

"Oh don't worry, our girl is really good. You alright Teague? Can you tell me your pain on a scale of one to ten?"

"Five or six? I still feel a little in shock I guess, I'm sorry if I am spacey. I stayed up late working and got an early conference call. I work from home. Then Rally came home with the dress and shoes... I guess I am just running on empty and I am getting over a bad cold."

"Oh it's ok honey. Rally, is that short for something?"

"Yeah, Ralph. I hate it, but I am the fourth of the name. I haven't answered to anything but Rally since I was 7."

"I don't blame you. Teague is unique as well, is that short for anything?"

"No, it's just Teague," I answered as a man came in.

"Hello, I am Doctor Shawn. Looks like you did yourself up good," he said, shoving two xrays onto a lightboard. "See here? There is a compound fracture right along here and two stress fractures here and here. I will have to set it and I am sorry to say it will hurt."

Great. Theme of the day.

"Ok," I answered quietly as Rally hugged me close.

"I got you Princess," he said softly. "I'll be right here the whole time."

"Thank you Rally," I answered in monotone.

I rolled onto my back as two more nurses came in, one male, one female. I also saw the officer standing across from the door, leaning on the wall with his thumbs in his belt. Rally couldn't see him from his spot, but I could. He stared me in the eye and I stared back, feeling dead and lost inside.

It hurt when he set it and I turned my face and wailed into Rally's arms. He squeezed me and kissed my head over and over, whispering soothing words. They had given me an IV and as soon as it was set, she pumped painkillers into me. I sailed away.

I woke when I was being jostled. There was an air cast on my foot and the doctor was telling Rally when and where I had to go to get a real cast. A wheelchair was rolled in, and passed it, the officer was still there, waiting.

Rally stood and signed the paperwork, then took the wheelchair to push it closer. When he did, he saw the officer. He didn't react, but the look he gave me when he turned was livid. He helped me into the chair, his hands tighter than they needed to be. The nurse gave me a stack of papers that included two scrips. Rally followed the nurse as she wheeled me out and the officer stood off the wall as we started to leave.

"Hello," he said with an obviously forced smile. "My name is Officer Shumacker. I'd like to ask a few questions Miss Ellison, if we could step into that room right there."

"I'm sorry officer, is something wrong?" I asked fearfully. "The stuff they gave me has me real tired and woozy. I just want to go home and go to bed."

"You will be able to head out after a couple questions."

"Can't my husband come too?"

"I do need to speak to you alone."

"What is this about?" Rally asked calmly.

"A few standard questions," the officer said, giving Rally a challenging look.

"Is she under arrest? You can't force her to answer questions, especially in her state. She is high as a kite with the stuff they pumped into her."

"Of course not, do you have your ID with you, Mr?"

"Ellison," I answered quickly, "and he left his ID at home. He carried me out to the car as soon as my ankle snapped in those stupid heels. My roommate drove us while he held me in the back seat."

"Do you have a first name, Mr Ellison?"

"Ralph," Rally answered, his expression almost hostile. I took his hand and squeezed.

"All right. No Mrs Ellison, you don't have to, but if you don't cooperate, I will have to look closer into the questions I have on my own."

I patted Rally's hand. "It's fine baby," I said calmly. "I think I have enough of my head with me to answer whatever he needs. Is this about my insurance?" I asked, feigning confusion. "I should be covered out here, though I usually go to Lee's Summit."

"Let's step in here," he said, opening a door for me and the nurse pushed me in.

I felt more calm now, I knew I had to fix this. I didn't know what Rally would do, but I did know they knew where Elliot's family was. He was a pig, but it wasn't his families fault. He had daughters.

The triage nurse was in the room. "Hey honey," she said with a smile.

"Hi? What is this about, officer?"

"Just a few questions. Ms Ellison, there is no record of you being married, you just filed a change of address a few days ago and moved local."

"That's not a question," I said slowly. They had run my name?

"Also," the nurse cut in, "why do you have an IUD if he has had a vasectomy?"

"He just got it and I haven't had it removed yet."

"Is he your husband?" the officer asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Ms Ellison, we are trying to help you," the nurse said with a condescending smile. "Do you feel safe at home?"

"I do, really. I am sorry if you got the wrong impression when I said I felt safe earlier, but I do. I know he looks intimidating, but he is a gentle giant. Please, I really do need to go home and go to bed, can I?"

"Are you sure, ma'am?" the officer asked. "I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth. Does he have something on you? We can get your pet, or whatever, we can detain him while you get your things."

1...34567...10