Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the point, Princess." His hands went to my hips and slid down, his thumbs rubbing slow circles in my back.

"Don't!" I demanded, pushing myself further into the corner of the counter, leaning over it and away from him. He followed, pressing his hips to my ass, taking hold of my hips with his long fingers. His hand slid down and back up, dragging the skirt of the dress up with it. He did the same with his other hand, alternating back and forth until his hands were on my skin, his fingers gliding over flesh. My breathing was labored as I stood there, feeling his warm hands trace the edge of the lace panties. One finger slipped under the edge and I let out a ragged, trembling breath as he traced it around the front and then in. He played it a moment over the smooth skin above my mound, then dipped lower, just barely grazing the sensitive area above my slit. I made a noise, a mewl as excitement and pleasure rose up my spine. He went slightly lower and I moaned as he slipped into wetness and heat. He groaned too and ground his hips harder into my ass. I could feel him getting hard again. I was trembling as I leaned back against him, letting my head fall back to his shoulder. He lifted his free hand and moved my hair to kiss my neck, then lowered his hand and slipped it into the top of the dress to caress my breast and roll his thumb over my nipple as his other finger rolled slowly over my clit.

My mind was trying to sort my feelings. It felt good, he felt good, I wanted this. I needed to get away, I needed to tell him to stop. I wanted to taste his mouth, kiss him. I didn't want to belong to anyone, least of all him. I wanted to know how those ball bearings would feel sliding into me. He had forced me to stay here, held me against my will, made me dress up for him. Oh, god his fingers felt so good!

The doorbell rang and I cried out in shock and frustration as Rally pulled away slightly. He held me close and kissed my shoulder, then pulled his finger out of my panties and slid it into his mouth as I watched. I stared up at him, my head in a fog as my body ached for him. The heat between my legs was made worse by how much wetter I was now. He stepped back and my knees almost buckled.

"Just a minute!" he yelled suddenly and I jumped again as he chuckled.

I felt my face redden and I kicked the shoes off so I could straighten my skirt as I hurried to the door. I opened it and a man stood there with a clipboard. "You Miss Ellison?"

"Yes!" I said breathlessly. "Hi."

"I am here for your internet?"

"Yeah, come in, sorry," I offered, moving. I could feel how red my face was as Rally stood back against the counter and smirked at me. I turned back to the man, who was short. From the look he gave me, he was one of those short men who was self conscious about it and hated being near a tall woman. He was also eyeing my cleavage, spurring me to make sure it wasn't mussed from Rally's exploits. "Umm... The TV is right in here, my computer is right here and I need really good internet. Solid, highest speed you can get me. I will be working from here, so it's important. Ummm."

"I think he's got it from here Princess," Rally said, moving up to put his arm around my shoulders. He towered over the short man, making the man step back in the guise of looking around. "Let us know if you need anything. Coffee?" he asked, his voice all smooth and confident.

"Oh, no thanks. I will start getting everything set up."

Rally led me back to the kitchen and lifted me to sit on the counter while he made coffee. While it was brewing, he knelt down and put my shoes back on me, playing his fingers over my ankles and calves. He smirked up at me as he went up on one knee and slid his fingers up my leg, under the skirt to my inner thigh. I pulled away, pressing my thighs together and pushing his hand back. He stood, chuckling and poured a mug of coffee. He set it next to me before getting the creamer from the fridge and a spoon and handing them to me.

"How did you know I drink coffee? And with creamer?"

"Because you bought them," he said, rolling his eyes. "Why don't we go to the bedroom while he works?"

"I don't think so," I whispered, sliding off the counter, then immediately going down, rolling my ankle on the heels. "OH!"

Rally immediately picked me up like I didn't weigh a thing and carried me out to the couch. The cable guy was setting up the TV and watched curiously as Rally immediately pulled off the shoe and felt around my swelling ankle.

"That HURTS!"

"Easy Princess, let me feel it," he scowled, holding my leg still. His eyes went to mine, then dropped and lingered on my thighs. I looked down at the dress that had ridden up so far he had a clear view of the lacy panties. I pulled the skirt down, but I was sitting on it and couldn't get it down very far.

"She alright?" the cable guy asked, moving back from the TV, not being circumspect at all about getting an eyeful.

"She'll be fine, it's just a sprain I think," Rally answered, pulling off the black button down he was wearing and laying it over my lap. His black tank top showed off his tattoos and made him look like kind of a badass.

I wanted to touch all of those tattoos, trace them with my fingers and then my tongue. No, I needed to get away! He wasn't a good guy! His hands were so gentle as he propped my foot up on a pillow. He texted on his phone and a minute later, Ginger came up with an ace bandage. She smiled seductively at the cable guy as she handed it to Rally. She disappeared without a word as Rally started wrapping my ankle. When he finished, he went and got my robe and helped me put it on. From his scowl, I knew he didn't like that the cable guy kept looking at me.

I knew if I was going to have a chance to slip the creep my note, I would have to be able to be close while he worked. "Can you help me to my desk? I need to set some things up for the internet when he gets it up," I lied as he took off the other shoe, still scowling. Why was he so grumpy? I had TOLD him I was uncoordinated and couldn't wear heels and I was the one with the hurt foot, not him. He carried me to my desk chair, though I protested and told him I only needed help. He set me in it and made sure the robe was covering me and I didn't understand that either. He was the one who had made me dress up and had my hair fixed before this guy showed up. He was the one who wanted the guy to look, now he was making sure no one could look. Not that I minded being covered, I just didn't understand his reasoning.

I spun in the chair and I was intending on pretending to do things, but he stayed behind me, his hands on my shoulders. I started hooking everything up and setting up my equipment, rolling in the chair to move around. "All of this stuff is supposed to be in the extra bedroom," I said quietly. "I want to get a dining table to put in here."

"Table for one? That island won't work?"

"My extra room will work for my office."

"As you wish Princess, we can move it all later."

"It would..."

"Later," he cut me off.

Cable Guy came around the corner. "TV is hooked up, I'm going to get the router and hook it up. Is there a land line here, or a cable line? It would probably be in the basement?"

"Oh, I don't know actually. I haven't been here in a while, I just moved back. Umm... Rally, you wanna check for a cable?"

"I can do it," Cable Guy said dismissively. "Where is the basement?"

"Oh, um..." I stammered, looking up at Rally wide eyed. He looked dangerous and furious. Fuck. "Umm, I will have to have Rally check down there, A few friends who helped me moved are staying a few days with their girlfriends. He needs to make sure they are dressed and stuff."

"Oh, no problem, go ahead sir. In the meantime, can you fill this out Miss Ellison?" he asked, handing me a clipboard with a carbon copy information sheet on it.

"Oh, sure, yeah. Umm, why don't you go with Rally to the stairs, it's double doored so he can show you where it is and he can check with them," I said turning to put the clipboard on my desk and grabbing a pen. I started filling out out and waited tensely while I listened for them to leave. I peeked over my shoulder when it was quiet, then quickly lifted a couple of pages and slid the note under the clip so it wouldn't slide out and he would see it after his next customer. I quickly returned to filling out the information sheet.

Less than thirty seconds later, hands took hold of my shoulders and I jumped. "Jesus! You scared me! Why did you sneak up on me?"

He reached over my shoulder and leaned down, picking up the clipboard. I tried not to tense with his hand on my shoulder, but he only read over what I had written so far. He set it back on the desk and I returned to filling it out. He went to pacing behind me. "Friends who helped you move?" he asked finally. "Sixteen friends helping you move a dozen pieces of furniture and a few boxes?"

"It was all I could come up with short notice. I didn't know he would have to go down there. I didn't hear you coming up with anything."

"You could have said no, there were no existing wires, run it outside from up here."

"Can he do that? I've never done this before, I didn't know!"

"Not to mention it's obvious we have been down there longer than a day."

"If he says anything I will tell him it's not his business. What else can I do? What do you want from me?"

He turned back to me and spun my chair to face him. He took my wrists and pinned them to the arm of the chair as he leaned over me. "Look at me!" he whispered harshly. I looked up and as soon as I did, he kissed me. I was surprised and I started to pull back, but he reached up with one hand and pulled my face back to his. His lips felt strange with the snakebite piercings, I had never felt that before. He forced my mouth open and slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I realized as I felt his metal tongue bar that his tongue was pierced too. I also realized I was kissing him back. I turned away from him, trying to breathe and he turned me back to him, kissing me gently. "As soon as he leaves, I am taking you to that bed and fucking you till you scream my name." I shook my head, unable to articulate. His words and mouth had woken a passion in me and I wanted him to take me back to the room now, but I also knew I wasn't going to let that happen. I knew words would betray me, my face too so I turned away. He turned me back to him, his smile smug. "You will scream my name and beg me for more, Princess. When I am done with you, you'll be so blissed out you won't even remember my name. Mmm, look at those eyes, you want it baby. I bet if I tasted that pussy right now, it'd be so full of that sweet honey, all nice and wet for me. Should I find out?" he asked, moving his hand to slide it up my bare thigh under my robe and dress.

"I found some cables, but they are pretty old," Cable Guy said. I jumped, but Rally just grinned at me and slid his hand slightly higher. His body was blocking cable guys view.

"So what do you need to do?" I asked breathlessly. "And here, I finished this!" I spun away from Rally's hand and grabbed the clipboard, thrusting it at the man.

He took it and stepped to the side so he could speak to me. "I can run new cables, it will just take a little longer, it's no big deal. I have everything I need in the truck. I'll be right back." He left and Rally turned me back to face him. He was grinning as he leaned in and started kissing my neck.

I knew my eyes were a little wild when the cable guy stepped back in with a router box in his hand, along with the post it note, looking confused. Rally ignored the man, still kissing my neck and I looked at the cable man fearfully, hoping he didn't say anything. He looked from me, to Rally and back again, then licked his lips in confusion. He looked back at the note and then at me. I was terrified now.

'Please don't say anything!' I willed at the man with all my might.

"You aint scared of an audience are you?" Rally whispered with a chuckle.

I turned and tried to pull away and Rally tugged me back. "He needs to install the router," I said quickly, trying to move my chair.

He grunted and stepped back. The cable guy was staring hard at his box, still looking awkward. Please please please! Do not say anything! Leave here and get the police!

"Uhh, yeah, sorry. Uhh, you know, PDA is cool and all, I just need in there a minute," the man said, shoving the post it in his pocket. He moved in and messed with the back of one of the monitors, something completely unnecessary, then moved back and gestured with the box. "Where do you want this?" he asked, looking at me with fear in his eyes.

"Umm, at the end of the counter there where it's close but not in the way. There's an outlet right there too. That easy or you need it by an outer wall?"

"No, that's fine. I can do that," he answered, hurrying to the counter, turning his back to us.

Rally was watching me, his look calculating. I turned back to my desk before he could read anything in my expression. He went to the living room and took his phone out, tapping away. I closed my eyes and tried to settle my stomach. This is what I wanted, right? To be rescued? Part of me almost didn't. What would happen to Rally? His friends? What were they really hurting down there? Maybe if I could get him to back off a little... Stop trying to 'claim' me? I looked over at him and he was watching me, his look was cold and fuming now. I swallowed hard. Did he know somehow?

Two men came up from the basement. One was skeleton boy, the other I didn't know. I hadn't seen him before now. He was big, tall and thick, and he had a facial tattoo as well, but his was different. He had bars and stripes from the middle of his face down, like some native american paint that was now permanent. He looked wild and terrifying.

"Hey man," skeleton boy said. "I'm Deuces and this is Wild, my brother. You know, Deuces Wild? What's your name, man?"

"Elliot?"

"Hey Elliot, me and Wild here wanna take you to brunch, let's go for a ride uptown."

"I had breakfast, I'm good, but thanks."

"Naw man, I insist!"

"Really, I'm not allowed to accept meals or drinks or leave until I finish."

"Ok man, that's cool. How bout we take a walk out to your truck then," Deuces said, clapping Elliot on the back and grabbing him by the back of the neck. He led the small man out, hunching and looking terrified. Shit. Wild followed, giving me a malicious grin.

I turned back to Rally and he was standing right behind me. I looked up at him and his crossed arms and flaring nostrils. "What did you do, Princess?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with fury.

"What do you mean?"

"He came back in here about to piss himself, not the same demeanor at all. How did you do it? Slip him a note?"

"You were with me the whole time, you read what I wrote!"

"You keep lying to me, you're going to get it worse than you already have it coming. You won't be sitting today, you want to make it a week?"

I felt panic overwhelming me. "Look, Rally, I said you could all live here! I meant it, I still mean it! All I want is for you to back off a little bit. I'm not some 'thing' you can claim, I am a human!"

He watched my mouth when I spoke, then looked back to my eyes. "I think I need to fill that mouth with cock. Pass you around to the boys. Let them fuck you in the ass, then have you lick them clean. Afterward I will rail that pussy until you are begging for mercy. Truss you up to be used in any hole for the next couple weeks. Maybe then you will learn your worth. You'd be a shell by then. Hell, Wild alone would break you, his dick is bigger around than my forearm. He'd split that tight ass wide open."

I was crying at this point, shaking my head. "Please... I will be good, I won't try anything again!"

"You already said that, didn't you?"

"Yes, and I didn't! I could have any time yesterday while we were out! I didn't until you said you were claiming me and making me dress up and all the fucked up bullshit you are making me do!"

"Did I make you lick my cock this morning? Seems to me you aren't too unhappy with your situation, but you had to fuck it up. You tried to fuck me and my boys so I think we should get to fuck you. Fair trade, isn't it?"

"No! Please, no! I won't do it again, it was stupid, I am sorry!"

"I don't think you are. Try hands and knees."

Humiliated, I slid down to my knees. "Please," I whispered. "I'm sorry. I will be grateful for how kind you have all been to me, and yes, I have noticed how accommodating you have all been. I will be good, I will do as you ask me and accept your family as my own. Please?"

"Get up," he demanded. He helped me back into the chair, then stared down at me.

Deuces, Wild and Elliot came back in. Elliot looked like he had been crying and he had a busted lip. Deuces handed Rally the post-it and I watched Rally read it, then his eyes flicked up to mine. He looked enraged all over again.

"Make sure he hooks everything up," Rally snapped, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "You get his ID? His address?"

"Yeah boss," Deuces answered. "He's going to keep his mouth shut, won't you Elliot?"

"Yes!" Elliot agread. "I came and installed everything and I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I walked into a beam in the basement while I was looking at the cable I was laying and busted my lip. That's it. Pease, just leave my family out of it! I will never say a word. You have my word!"

"Good man," Rally said. "Smart man. Smarter than my girl here. Boys, keep an eye on him. I need to go have a discussion with the Princess."

With that, he turned, spinning me, and went to my room, slamming the door. He swung me down to the bed and I yelped when he caught my ankle.

"Take it all off," he demanded, moving back and leaning on my dresser to watch.

"I...are you going to do those things you said...?"

"Depends on how well you listen and perform for me. You better start moving or I will think you are going back on your word again."

I pulled the robe off quickly and hesitated before I untied the belt on the dress. I pulled back the wrap and pulled my arm out, then the other. I was still sitting on the skirt, but I laid it open. I crossed my arms and looked up at him. "Everything?" I whispered.

"Yes, that's what 'all' means, Princess."

I unhooked my bra and let it slide down my arms. I had to lay back to remove my underwear and I pulled the dress from under me at the same time. I tossed all of it to the floor on my side of the bed.

"Now turn over and lay on your stomach. Hold on to that side of the bed, stretch yourself all the way out and show me that round ass of yours."

I rolled slowly and scootched until I was stretched out, then reached for the edge of the bed. My feet hung off the end, but I hardly noticed as I arched my back, raising my ass in the air.

"Spread 'em." he demanded.

I took a shaky breath, tears still sliding down my cheeks and spread my legs.

"Keep spreading till I say stop."

I hid my face in the blankets and did as he asked until I was almost doing the splits. "I can't go any further, I'm not flexible enough," I said, panting.

"Pop that ass back out there, arch your back more. Good. Just like that."

I heard the shutter of his camera phone and shame rolled through me. The tears came faster as I cried and buried my face in my arms. The first blow across my ass with his belt shocked me and I screamed and rolled off the bed.

"You have ten seconds to get back into position and you better not move again. Take what you have coming."

Sobbing hysterically, I got back on the bed and tried to get back into position. The second blow landed while I was still wiggling into place and I screamed again, but managed not to move away. The third blow wrapped around my thigh and my scream was louder. I screamed with every blow, but managed to stay on the bed, even if I squirmed and tensed, trying to escape the blows. One around the dozenth blow, he hit my sensitive pussy with a powerful blow and I wailed and rolled again, curling up on the floor and half humping along the carpet trying to escape the pain.