Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I stopped crying, but I still clung to him and he held me just as tight. I hated feeling so weak, I wasn't a weak person. This place though... I had thought I was brave enough to face it, put it behind me. I should have just sold it and got a place in the city, even if my Pop Pop had built it. I sat up, pulling away and he let me. He stood and went to the door and stood there with his back to me.

"Get dressed," he said gently. I didn't argue, I pulled off the ruined dress and pulled my clothes back on. I knew my bun was down again, but I left it, pulling the ties and pins out, too tired to try and put it up again. He turned and leaned on the door, looking at me. "Take that awful sweater off," he said with his grin.

I pulled the cardigan off and crossed my arms over my chest. He stepped across the room and took my arm, then led me out front. It was getting dark so the others had the lights on. Two of them were hooking the TV up on the entertainment center. I could hear more in the kitchen, laughing, joking. They were probably still devouring the 5 buckets of chicken and sides that Rally had brought home. He led me to Grams couch and sat down, pulling me to sit next to him, putting his long arm around me. I was uncomfortable, but I sat still, trying to figure out what I was going to do. I would have to find a way to slip out. If I got a good enough head start, I could make it into town before they caught up. I could even hide in the places I knew on the hilltop.

It wasn't long before the two working on the TV were done and they went into the kitchen. The noise there faded as they all headed downstairs. Moments later, music started. Real music, not a radio. Guitars, bass, drums. I jumped when it started and he squeezed me gently.

"I want you to tell me what happened," he said softly, pulling me to lay my head in his lap. I tried to sit up, but he held me firmly. He wasn't rough, just unyielding.

"I really don't want to talk about it," I answered.

"I need to know."

"No one but me needs to know. He is dead now. That's all that matters."

"You kill him?"

"No! I answered, shocked at the calm way he had asked that, like it was a normal question. "He had diabetes, there were complications from what my dad said."

"So why don't you talk to your dad?"

"Because he didn't save me," I answered, my mind starting to go back there. To the day I begged him not to go to work. The day he told me to stop acting out because my mom had died and he had to work and my hormones were going nuts from puberty. Stop trying to start drama, go read a book. No drama. Read a book. Just go somewhere else, get lost in a book.

"And where is he now?"

I shrugged. "Living with his girlfriend. Melinda or Melanie or something."

"Close to here?"

"Warrensburg."

"You know where?"

"Why?" I asked, coming out of my memories enough to realize he was asking for a reason.

"So I can have a talk with him."

"It's long over. He knows now what he had let happen, but it's too late. I just don't want to bring it all up again."

"So this man who did this to you, the scars. What else did he do? Touch you? Rape you? More?"

I felt myself sinking, going back and I struggled to hold on, find and anchor. "Please don't make me," I begged, my face and hand buried in his shirt.

"Shh, hey now Princess. It's fine. Tell me what you do for work. What are all those machines?"

"Computers. I design things. I do 3-D renderings and sometimes print them for companies. They use them to calibrate machinery, or use molds for them."

"That what the big one is? A 3-D printer?"

"Yes. There are two, a big one and a small one."

"When will your internet people get here? When do you have to start working?"

"They said they would be here between 8 and 12 in the morning. I don't have to work till next month, but I can start as early as I want. I have consignments waiting for me. What do you do? Do you work?"

"I used to, now I do some freelance stuff."

"Like what?"

"This and that, why Princess? You think I am a criminal?"

"I know you are. You are squatting here, remember? You have kidnapped me, remember?"

"You aren't a kid. I haven't kidnapped you, I am just keeping you close until you decide you want more."

"More?"

"Of me."

"You are out of your mind," I said, starting to sit up again. He let me, laughing. I went to my kitchen and saw the fruit I got sitting, nicely arranged, in a bowl. I had no idea where the bowl came from. There was no mess, no chicken, no dirty plates, the trash was empty. The kitchen was immaculate. I grabbed an apple and sat down at the stool I had gotten for the little island.

Rally came in and circled around me to stand in front of me and lean on the island. He watched me eat until I turned and looked at the bay window. The light made it into a mirror. I saw him stand and move, then felt him stop next to me. He was staring at me in the window. I got up and went back to the living room, sitting in my grams old chair. He leaned on the wall that separated the kitchen and living room but stopped at the end of the counter, leaving the dining room open. I could feel him watching me, but I pretended he wasn't.

"So what do you do before bed, Princess?"

"I told you I won't answer to that."

"So stop earning it. You have a routine?"

"I read."

"I saw all the books. That's a lot of books. You read all those?"

"Most of them. I guess you don't read much."

He snorted. "Why don't you grab you a book and get ready for bed, Princess."

"I'm still eating my apple. I can decide my own bedtime, I'm an adult. And how am I supposed to sleep with all that noise?"

"I didn't say sleep, I said get ready for bed and grab a book. And I am not asking."

"Why are you such a bossy dick?"

"Princess, you aint seen nothin yet, you have about three seconds," he said, standing and moving closer.

I stood and backed towards the hallway. "I have a book I am in the middle of, it was with my bedroom things! I don't know where they put it!"

"Go look around and see if they left it in there, and get your nightgown on."

"I don't have a nightgown!"

"You do, she got you two. Pick one. And don't fight me on this, it's a nightgown or nothing, you pick."

He backed me into the room and I quickly shut the door. The lock hadn't worked since I was a kid, so I didn't bother. I opened the drawer with my pajamas and there were two new, flimsy, silky nighties. Not gowns at all. They would barely cover my hips. I got undressed and pulled the black one on, then found my robe. Huge, fuzzy, light blue with little yellow moons all over it. I tied it tight and went in search of my book. It was on the nightstand on the far side of the bed. The side close to the window, not the door.

I realized then, what I had been purposely blocking out. Rally had every intention of sleeping in here, in my bed, next to me. Part of me panicked, though I knew I had known it all along.

He opened the door and walked in, looking me over. "Take it off," he barked, scowling.

I decided to change the subject, deflect. "I need a bottle of water," I said softly, moving around the bed.

"No. You stay, remove the robe and get in bed, I will get the water." He turned and I was starting to hyperventilate. I went to the far side of the bed and shrugged the robe off before getting in and pulling the blankets all the way up to my chin.

He came back and held out a bottle of water to me as he closed the door. "Turn that lamp on," he demanded. I turned the lamp on my nightstand on. He flipped the overhead light off and began getting undressed.

I spun away from him, staring at the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked and I could hear my voice cracking with fear.

I felt the bed move and then the sheet as he pulled it up to his waist. I turned enough to see him covered from the waist down, I had no idea if he still had underwear on. I turned more. He was laying back on one arm, the other held a phone he was looking at. His arms and chest were covered in tattoos and both of his nipples had silver rings in them.

I sat there, shivering and shaking. "Are you going to rape me?" I finally asked.

He snorted angrily. "Lay the fuck down and read your book Princess." I laid back warily, keeping an eye on him. I opened my book, still shaking, but couldn't read it. I kept watching him from the corner of my eye. He scrolled through his phone, tapping on the screen every once in a while, but he never looked at me. I finally turned my back to him and set the book down before turning out the light. Seconds later, the music stopped, like he had texted them. I could still see the light of his phone on the walls, but I ignored it as I huddled against the edge of the bed.

When the light went out, I tensed. He moved slightly, the whole bed moved when he did and I was rigid from head to toe. I lay there like that for at least ten minutes, but when he never touched me, I started to relax.

I heard and felt him fall asleep, but it took me much longer. I ended up crying myself to sleep.

I woke with a jerk, blinking and looking around. There was light coming in the window that I knew had swollen shut and been painted shut a half a dozen times. I eased up and looked over. He was still asleep. Holding my breath, I moved to sit up, hoping to sneak out. If he woke, I could claim I needed to use the restroom. I moved off the bed and drug the bankets a few feet with me, then froze. I had pulled the sheet down enough to expose the head of his cock, laying across his thigh. The thing that stopped me was the giant silver ring pierced through and under. I gaped. It was huge. It couldn't be real? What guy would voluntarily put that big of a hole in his dick? I glanced at him and he was still asleep, so I moved closer to see if it was real. Surely it was a clip on thing. I inspected it closer, glancing at him again to make sure he was asleep. When I got closer, I noticed a weird, large bump under the ring. I held my breath as I pulled the sheet further back. First, his cock was really long. Easily 8 inches soft, maybe closer to 10, it was hard to tell. Second, he shaved. Everything. Third, it was tattooed, some scifi looking design with lines and blocks and rectangles. Last, along the bottom, right on the ridge, there were what looked like ball bearings under his skin. They weren't the small ones you put in a BB gun, they were large. I counted and there were 7 of them. I glanced at him and leaned closer, trying to see how he had gotten them under the skin like that. Who would do such a thing? I could find no scars at all, and I was close. Close enough that I could smell him, the scent of earthy spice and patchouli. It was a clean smell, not a dirty or sour or sweaty smell. I licked my lips and lightly touched one of the bearings. The skin was loose over it, but it didn't move. It was embedded somehow. I was really curious as to how they were made to stay in place like that. I also touched the huge ring, sliding it slightly. It was real. That couldn't be comfortable, not for him or a girl. I tried to move to see if he had another row of bearings along the top, but I couldn't see. I very gently lifted it by the ring to look, but there were no more on the top. The movement did make his dick thicken and twitch. I watched, fascinated. I had never seen a dick this close, not one this big or clean or... unusual. I tried to reason out the bearings. Maybe they had anchors? I ran my fingertips over all of them and watched as he got harder, thicker, longer. I glanced at his face again and his relaxed expression, closed eyes. Immediately I turned back to the cock just inches from my face, still curious. I did something I had never done voluntarily before. I leaned close and ran my tongue over the place on the head of his cock where he was pierced. There was a metallic taste, but nothing else. He didn't taste bad at all, just clean and slightly salty. I ran my tongue over the bearings all the way up to the ring, trying to imagine what that would feel like sliding into me. The thought excited me. A lot. I ran my lips along it, dragging them over the bumps, closing around the ring to bite on it gently and tug his cock towards me. Part of me wanted to mount him, wake him up by riding him. Another part of me wanted to try to take him in my mouth. Attempt one of the things I had always refused. He was long, thick, on the verge off too large to put in my mouth, but I also felt like that was a challenge.

"I see you are a morning person, Princess," he said, his voice full of amusement. "I thought you were going to sneak out when you got up. Wasn't expecting that. Where ya goin? You don't have to stop!"

He laughed as I rushed out the door to the bathroom, horrified. He had been awake the whole time?!? That asshole! I pressed my hands to my cheeks, trying to cool the heat in them. I turned on the water in the shower and pulled my clothes off before pulling a towel out to move close to the tub. I stepped in and slid the glass door shut and immediately shoved my face in the water. That was easily the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to me, by far. It was my own stupid fault, my curiosity had overridden my good sense.

A noise made me sputter and wipe water out of my eyes as his hands took me by my waist from behind. "Easy Princess. You gonna share that water? Need a cold shower myself this morning."

"You can wait till I am done! Get out!" I scrambled for the door, but he held it shut.

"No reason to waste water. Here's your shampoo. Princess, those really are some perfect tits, you should probably turn around before I go exploring myself."

I spun away and moved against the far wall, clutching the shampoo bottle like a weapon.

"Mmm, not sure your ass is much safer. You gonna wash your hair or just huddle over there. I am not going to touch you unless you ask. Not that you did any asking, but I don't mind. Do you need help Princess? Come here," he pulled me back from the corner and took the shampoo bottle from me, facing me away from him. I hugged myself while he washed my hair, his long fingers massaging my scalp until I relaxed. When he finished, he handed me my soap and scrunchie and stepped back. I could feel him moving, washing, but I couldn't see him. I hurriedly washed myself and rinsed off, then huddled with my arms crossed. He reached passed me, pressing against me to turn off the water. He hovered a moment, his body on mine as he ran his fingers through my hair, then traced them under my chin. He stepped back when I started shivering and got out, handing me my towel while I was still behind the glass. I wrapped up and dried off as well as I could while staying covered. He wrapped a towel around his waist and left. A moment later, he opened the door and tossed my robe on the counter by the sink. He pulled the door shut and left me alone in the bathroom. I dried quickly and pulled on my robe, then brushed my hair slowly, dragging it out as much as I could.

He opened the door while I was still brushing. "You gonna behave with this internet thing or do I need to get Ginger?"

"I can do it, I will behave," I answered, but I was already planning.

"Then you need to get dressed. I laid your clothes out," he said, then leaned close, his mouth against my ear. "I really like that bald pussy," he whispered. I turned away, blushing all over again and he laughed softly and pulled me out to the room. Of course he had laid out the blue wrap dress, along with some blue lace underwear. At least my bra was my own. "Can you manage to dress while I go get my own clothes?"

"Of course," I said lightly. He left and I flew into the clothes, not even caring that it was a dress. I was in a hurry and on a mission. As soon as I tied off the hip knot, I tiptoe ran to my desk and grabbed a post-it and pen. I quickly scrawled, 'Help, I am being held against my will - Teague Ellison', then folded it and slid it into my dress. I hurried back to the bedroom and sat in front of my closet as if looking for shoes to wear.

"You're sweating Princess, you nervous?"

"I hate dresses."

"I think it is long enough to hide your scars. Stand up for me and let me see."

"What shoes?"

"The black strappy ones."

"The heels?!? I can't wear heels! I will fall over and I will look like an Amazon!"

"You will look great next to me, wear them. Stand up, let me see the dress."

I stood and straightened it, aware of the paper tucked in the wrap, resting on the tie. I fidgeted with the bust, trying to cover my cleavage.

"Leave it alone, it looks good. Put the shoes on and I will have Ginger come help you fix your hair."

"I can do my hair!"

"I don't care for buns, let Ginger do it, leave it down and loose. The dark red looks good against the blue dress and your skin. I like the loose curls. Why do you keep it all strangled and tied up?"

"I don't like it in my way. What is that on your shirt?"

"Band Logo. No one you would know. Shoes. Now. It's after nine."

I sat on the bed and put the shoes on while he tapped on his phone. A moment later, Ginger appeared, in a black dress today with black lipstick. She had looked much cuter yesterday.

"Do her hair. Leave some down, or all, whatever. Just hurry. Don't fight Princess, let her do it."

I sat still as the girl fluffed and toyed with my hair, trying to figure out how to do it. Finally, she started braiding, tiny braids along the side of my head on both sides. The top she poofed up a bit before clipping back, so it almost looked like I had a mohawk, but the back hung loose and long. "What do you think Rally?" she asked, moving to the side.

Rally looked up from his phone and frowned. "No. Doesn't suit her. Something simpler, more elegant."

"Princessy?"

"Yeah."

She took my hair down and started over, twisting the sides and pulling them back, swept away from my face, but leaving it long and flowing down my back.

"Much better. C'mon Princess," he said, pulling me up and into the dining room. If it hadn't been for his hold on me, I would have fallen twice. He slowed and held my elbow when I wobbled the first time. "You have really never worn heels?" he asked.

"No! I hate being tall. And I am uncoordinated, heels are just a bad idea all around."

"Look at you though. Look at those legs, that trim little figure and those tits. Ok, you have to tell me, are those things real?

"Real? Like did I have surgery? No! If I had surgery it would be to make them smaller. Stop looking at them!"

"I think I would really like to taste them," he teased. "Run my fingers over them, bounce them a little. Get my face right up in there."

"Shut up!" I yelled, horrified. He laughed, a deep belly laugh and Ginger popped back down the stairs as two other men came up. The men looked at me curiously, then left after telling Rally, 'Later'.

They left on motorcycles that had been hidden back behind the carport. I pulled away from Rally and leaned on the counter, making my way down to the bowl of fruit. I grabbed a banana and ate it, facing away from him. He still came up behind me and stroked my hair, twirling the curls. "I tease," he said softly. "But I really didn't mind at all. You don't have to be embarrassed, I liked that you were curious."

"You could have said you were awake!"

"And have you dash away and hide? I should have stayed quiet and let you keep going. Pretty sure you'd had wrapped those lips around me in another minute."

I decided to ignore his jabs. "Didn't that hurt? That piercing? And how did you do the other?"

"Yeah, it hurt. Surgery."

"How do they stay in place?"

"Pins. You can feel them when I'm not hard, you want to?"

"No!"

"You just seemed curious. No innuendo or judgement. Just to sate your curiosity."

"Pins is all I needed to hear, I get it now. Could you back up? I can't move out of this corner."