Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you detain all of his friends? Can you stop them from hurting a man and his family just to punish me for speaking up?

"Really officer. I am fine. He is a good guy. He gets misunderstood a lot, but he is surprisingly kind and good. If you saw him around kids or animals you would understand, he has a gentle soul."

The officer looked at me like he knew I was lying and the nurse sighed. "Ok sugar, you can go. If you ever feel unsafe, there are shelters and we can help."

I nodded and he wheeled me out. Rally was tapping on his phone and he looked up when I came out, his expression blank. "Hey baby, you ready?" I asked with a fake smile. "Are they back to get us?"

"Yeah Princess, they just pulled up," he said with a genuine smile as he followed us out. The officer also followed and watched Rally help me into the back seat. I saw the officer take down my license.

"What the fuck was that?" Torque asked as he pulled away.

"I came in with a broken bone, they say it is standard to ask questions, but I think they thought Rally looked scary," I answered, laying my head in Rally's lap. His hand was tense as he laid it on my shoulder.

"He ID you?" Toque asked.

"No, Princess was quick on her feet despite being high as fuck. Told them I didn't have my wallet despite the fact that my wallet chain was in plain view. In a rush to get her up there. I'd still like to know exactly what made them call the cops," he said turning my face up to his.

"I don't know. I told her I felt safe, all I can imagine is you scared her. You are a little scary."

He grunted and smiled as if he was happy to hear that. "Ginger, you get everything?"

"Yeah, but the back is so full we thought y'all might have to have stuff in your laps on the way home. Torque made it fit."

"I organize boxes into a truck as a job," he said sarcastically. "That wasn't hard. This thing has a lot of room in the back."

I turned and put my arms around Rally's waist, pressing my head into his belly. I was hoping to placate him, make him relax and maybe not punish me more. He stroked my hair and put his other arm around my shoulders.

"Stop off at walmart, I need to get her scrips," Rally said. "You want anything else Princess? Ice cream?"

"I'm ok," I answered. "Can one of them go in please? Will you stay with me?"

"Sure Princess."

"I really do hate it when you call me that."

He grunted a half laugh.

They parked and both of them went in, leaving Rally and I alone in the car. He kept stroking my hair and I thought I might be able to sleep, but my mind was too busy working. What would make him happy? What would make him not punish me or hurt me? I swallowed hard when the answer came to me and lifted my head to look up at him.

He smiled down at me and it was a reassuring, pleased smile. He enjoyed comforting me, me wanting to be comforted by him. I hugged him tight and he squeezed me gently before relaxing his arms. "You can sleep if you want to Princess, I will stay right here."

"I know," I answered, a little breathless. I backed away and went up on one elbow. I couldn't look at him as I moved my other hand around to unbuckled his belt. He let me without speaking. I undid the button and tried to do the zipper but couldn't until he slouched down further in the seat and leaned back. I tugged his pants down just enough, then hesitated as I pulled him out. He was still soft, but not completely. I studied the ball bearings again in the better light and toyed with the piercing. He didn't speak or complain or move his hands from my shoulders. I leaned close and gently kissed his cock, just under where the ring entered his skin, above the first ball bearing. His cock twitched and I watched it, fascinated all over again. I did as I had done earlier, starting at the base, I let my tongue run over every ball all the way up to the ring. His cock thickened more and started standing erect. I did it again, watching as it grew and stood straight up, hard and long. I realized, as close as I was, he was thick too, it was just hard to tell with his length. I moved slightly closer and tried to put my mouth over the head of his cock, but the ring hit my teeth and my jaw felt awkward as I turned my head to try and accommodate the large piercing.

"Nnn, Princess, now wrap your lips tight, use your tongue... just like that baby. Fuck. No teeth! Down.. more baby, all the way back. That's it baby, good. Now back up, all the way to the top. Mmmm. Fuck baby. Back down, all the way. Back of your throat, just like that baby. Back up, and go faster. Not too fast, not yet, Just like that baby, nice and even. Ooohh, fuck baby, yeah..." He let his head fall back as he put a hand on the back of my head. He didn't push or hold me, he just rested his hand and let me move as he had told me. I let his moans and noises fuel me as I slowly began picking up pace. "Fuck baby! Yeah, keep going, don't stop! Ohh, I'm gonna cum baby, swallow it for me, all of it baby!" He did grab my head then, pulling me down until he was choking me. I tried to stay calm, but I couldn't even breathe through my nose. He shot into the back of my throat and I was forced to swallow convulsively as he spurted again and again down my throat. It seemed endless and I was starting to panic and pull back. He let me pull away as he shot the last of his load into my mouth and I gulped air. "Fucking hell Princess. You're a natural. Mmm. Now I need a nap too."

I swallowed and laid my head back down as he redid his pants. He pulled me against him and kissed my head. I pressed my cheek to his tummy and closed my eyes, hoping that would be worth it.

He'd barely gotten buckled when they came back and got in the car. Ginger handed Rally the bag and Torque pulled away. I was asleep before we made it to the highway.

Rally woke me when he lifted me out of my car and I drowsily looked around. He carried me to my bed and I fell right back to sleep. He shook me gently, waking me again and I saw it was already dark. I blinked at the window drowsily.

"You sleep all day Princess, you won't sleep tonight. Come eat, Luis made spaghetti."

"And garlic bread," I said, breathing the smell in.

"And garlic bread," he grinned. "Come on." He pulled me up and carried me into the living room. It was crowded, half a dozen people sitting around and watching a football game on the TV. He set me in a chair and went and fixed me a plate. I still felt out of it as I looked around at all of the people. I noticed then, the girl from the basement who had wanted to shave my head. Mika? She was glaring at me, leaning back on Deuces legs from the floor. I stared back at her passively, wondering what her problem was.

Rally brought me a plate and followed my gaze. "Mika, do you have an issue?"

Mika spun away quickly and Deuces hit her on the back of the head. I glared at Deuces as I took the plate from Rally. Before he could sit somewhere else, I slid down to the floor and leaned up so he could sit in the chair. He hesitated, then sat down and I laid back on his thigh. I ate slowly, still a little out of it.

"Tell Luis it's good," I said and even my own voice sounded distant.

"Thanks," a man said from the couch. I blinked at him. "Dude, she's high as fuck. What is she on?"

"Painkillers. I don't think she takes that sort of thing very often, no tolerance," Rally answered. "Past time for her to have another, but I'm not so sure she should take it."

"I'm fine," I said, setting the half full plate down and turning to snuggle into Rally's legs.

"Try to stay awake Princess. Ginger, grab her plate on the way through."

"See? Wouldn't a dining table be nice right now?" I asked numbly. "Where's my laptop, I will find a big one and have it delivered."

Ginger handed me my laptop, looking unsure. I opened it and started shopping. Probably not something I should have done right then.

Rally woke me as he pulled the laptop out of my lap. "Ok Princess. Take one of these for me and lets get you into bed."

"Are you coming?" I asked, letting him give me a pill and a bottle of water.

"Yes Princess, I am coming."

"Will you hold me?"

"All night," he answered and I could hear the amusement in his voice. He carried me to the bedroom and laid me down, then got undressed before climbing in with me. I rolled and laid my head on his shoulder, throwing an arm across him before falling asleep.

I did not wake until he was easing out from under me. "Sorry Princess," he said softly as I winced away from the light. "I need to take a piss." I didn't answer as I hid from the light and tried to ignore my throbbing foot. He came back after a few minutes and laid next to me, stroking my hair. "How do you feel Princess?"

"Like I hate that nickname," I grumped.

He chuckled. "How is your foot?"

"Am I supposed to be able to feel my heartbeat in it?"

He chuckled again and kissed the top of my head. "Oh, my girl. I'm really starting to like you. You feel like a shower if I help you?"

"With the cast?"

"It's removable."

"Can you remove the sun too?"

"Sure Princess. Let's get a shower and have some food, then we will put out the sun and you can sleep."

"Can I pee first?"

"Sure babe, let's get you up."

"Ugh," was all I could manage as he threw the blankets back and lifted me out of bed. He set me in the bathroom then shut the door for me. I didn't wait for him to come back, I peeled my clothes off, took the boot off, then got in the shower. He came in when he heard me turn it on. He climbed in behind me but I refused to turn around. I did let him wash my hair again, it still felt amazing. I melted in his hands letting myself lean back on him. "Tell me about you and your family here," I said softly as his fingers worked.

"It's not something I can tell you in one short shower Princess. We live a different way. There are a few different groups of us who live this way. We can go over it a little at a time Princess. Mmm, I really do like these tits baby," he said, his voice thick with want as he slid his hands around and cupped my breasts. The soap made his fingers slide easily as they moved over my nipples, making them hard.

"I'm going to get soap in my eyes," I said, pulling away to rinse my hair.

He spun me with a grin and helped me lean my head back to rinse my hair. He was holding me firmly against him, his hand in the small of my back as he ran his hand over my hair to rinse out the soap. I watched his eyes move over me and part of me felt a warmth flowing through me. He looked so content and pleased, my heart ached a bit. He pulled me back up and I put my arms around his neck to pull him into a kiss. He pulled me closer, hungrily kissing me and pulling me tighter against him. He pulled back suddenly, his eyes hooded. "Hurry and finish Princess, I want to take you back to the bedroom."

My eyes dropped to his hard cock, then I looked back up at him. I nodded slowly, feeling both excited and fearful. I knew what was about to happen. I turned and washed, trembling too badly to be fast. My body was reacting, no matter what my brain was trying to tell me. My pussy was aching and throbbing, singing with a need. I had never gotten this worked up with Mike. Ever.

Rally turned the water off before I was done rinsing off and carried me to the bedroom still soaking wet. He laid me on the bed and stood, looking down at me hungrily. "Mmm, fuck. My Princess, tell me you want this."

"I do," I whispered hoarsely.

He crawled onto the bed from the bottom, shoving my legs apart. I started to sit, to pull him into a kiss, pull him close, but he planted a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. I could see his cock hanging as he hovered over me a moment, his eyes glazed with want and hunger. His smile was wicked as his hands moved to my knees and under, lifting them high and pushing them up. He lowered himself slowly as I began panting fearfully. When his mouth was so close I could feel his breath on me, I tensed and struggled. "Wait! Please, I don't think I can... I've never... I don't like this!"

He had paused to listen, then he chuckled and closed the distance, running his tongue over my slit. I whimpered and squirmed, but it also felt so good. "You are so wet and hot Princess, you taste so good. When you cum I want to hear you scream my name."

"Please," I pleaded again. "I have never done that!"

He paused then, looking up at me through hooded eyes. He swirled his tongue around my clit then lifted slightly. "Then today will be a day of firsts for you, won't it?" he asked with his wicked smirk. "Relax Princess. Let yourself enjoy it, because you know I will."

He licked along the length of my slit again, then sucked my clit into his mouth as he flicked it with his tongue. "Mmmm," he purred, the vibration making me gasp. He released his hold and ran his tongue back down, searching until he found my entrance. He slid his tongue in, working it around, then he went lower and tongued my asshole..

"Ooh! Not there!"

"Shh baby, relax. Enjoy it."

I tried to turn off my fear, how self conscious I was, but it was hard. I focused on the pleasure, the warmth of his mouth and my rising need. He moved back up and sucked my clit up into his mouth again, pulling and flicking and tugging with his lips and mouth. He slid a long, slender finger into my opening and I groaned. I wanted his cock, I wanted to feel him drive into me with it, kiss him as he fucked me. This teasing was torture. I needed something and I was sure it was to feel him deep inside of me. What else could it be?

He slid a second finger into me and gently fucked me with them as his mouth worked. My need was reaching a fever pitch and my body was demanding more.

"Please!" I wailed.

He redoubled his efforts as I squirmed and pressed my hips and arched my back, trying to find what my body needed. The ecstasy climbed and I heard myself moaning, a loud, keening moan as I fought to reach what I needed. I surrendered to his mouth, his fingers and let him push me over the edge. I screamed in shock when the first wave hit me, my body going taught and rigid. Rapture flowed throw me in spasm after spasm, my legs locking around his face as he kept working my clit. I could feel my pussy squeezing his fingers with every wave that crashed over me. It began to wane and I let my muscles slowly relax as I panted and stared wide eyed at the ceiling. I laughed, an abrupt, shocked sound that spilled out.

He moved higher, grinning with self satisfaction. He was covered in my cum and I could only stare at him with joy and contentment as my body went into a languid state. He kissed me and I let him, tasting my own juices on his mouth. "Worth the wait, Princess?" he asked, pulling back slightly, his lips on my jaw.

I laughed breathlessly. "If I had known..."

"Mmm. You ready to eat now baby?"

"No! No, I want..." I paused, stopping short of saying I wanted to feel him inside of me.

He grinned, watching my lips and my eyes. "Say it," he whispered, his eyes full of need.

"I want you inside me," I whispered, feeling myself blushing.

"Mmm. You have an IUD or did you just say that?"

"You were listening?"

"You know I was. Do you?"

"Yes. Are you cut or were..."

"I got cut six years ago. I got it reversed last year."

"Reversed?"

"Yes Princess. And I want that thing out of you."

"Umm? I don't think I..."

"Don't think Princess. I know what I want."

"What about what I want?"

"You're mine now, remember? I get what I want. I want that thing out of you. Make an appointment."

I pulled away, sitting up fearfully. "I'm not a brood mare Rally, please! You can't just..."

"Hush. Hush Princess. Don't ruin this nice moment. Don't make me punish you after I made you squirt all over me. Let me tell you a little about those pearls you are so fascinated with. I fuck you one way, it's amazing. Wonderful. I fuck you the other and it will feel like I am sawing you in half. Worst pain of your life. I'm about to fuck you Princess. You tell me how you want it. Either way feels good to me, I will still cum inside you. And either way, I will get my way. That thing will come out if I have to have Bayle spread you open and rip it out with pliers."

Panic was taking over now. How was this even the same man? I remembered his words. Princess or slave. I choose. I had to get away, no matter how attracted my body was to him, I had to find a way. Elliot would have to fend for himself, I needed to run. I tried to slow my breathing as tears formed. "Rally," I whispered, trying to reason with him. "Can we talk about this? Can I explain whAHHH" I screamed as he pulled up and flipped me roughly.

"Your fucking choice," he growled, taking a fistful of my hair and holding me down. He shoved his knee between my legs roughly, then the other. I felt him line his cock up with my slit and I was so wet that he slid in with ease. He pushed in slowly and I felt every ball bearing rub over my pelvic bone and urethra. It didn't hurt, it felt odd and it almost felt good. He pushed in and out slowly several times, getting his cock completely wet before he leaned close, his lips on my ear. "Scream loud for me now," he said, then started moving faster and faster.

I screamed as those metal balls sawed at my bone and that small opening that wasn't meant to be treated so roughly. I tried to move away, to roll out of his grip, but he had me pinned as he fucked me faster and faster. I cried out louder, begging him to stop. I promised him anything if he would just please stop. When he came faster than before, it was with a roar of anger and exultation, shooting inside of me. He emptied himself deep, throbbing hard as he panted through clenched teeth.

"I have never once had to give a girl a second punishment after that one. Will you listen to me now, Princess?"

"Yes! Yes, please!" I wailed, still hurting so badly I only wanted him out of me, even as soft as he was. "I will do anything you ask, please. I promise."

Good, he said, pushing off of me with a shove and rolling onto his back. I curled up, gripping my stomach and sobbing. "Get up here Princess. My cock needs a good cleaning. Get to it."

I moved to him, trembling and licked along his shaft, tasting his cum and mine, that paneling in the background as I shook.

I dropped away.

Memories washed over me, drowning me, making me sick. The further I fell, the worse the dizziness and nausea got, spiraling until I spewed it all from my throat.

The wall was so close, inches from my face as I vomited into the carpet. Seconds later, a warm washcloth wiped my face as a hand lifted my face and hair off the floor. Rally lifted me off the floor between my side of the bed and the wall, awkwardly since there wasn't much space. He wiped my face and then my hair. He still looked pissed, but he also looked concerned and upset. "Let's get you back into the shower," he said gruffly. He carried me back to the bathroom and turned the shower on as I gripped my belly and huddled, sobbing. He lifted me in, holding me close and cleaned me off. He had to hold me up as I wilted every time he relaxed his hold on me. "I need you to stand Princess," he said more gently. "Come on. Stand up and let me wash this out of your hair. Come on baby, stand up."

"I hurt," I managed through sobs, doubling over again.

He sighed and lowered me to the tub, kneeling next to me and washing my hair. "The pain eases," he said, sounding angry again. "Tomorrow, maybe the day after. It's meant to be a lesson, Princess. Maybe now you understand I am not fucking around and I am not fucking asking. I tell you to do something, you do it. Will I need to tell you again?"

"No," I whispered. "No, I understand. I am yours Rally. I give myself to you freely, I will be what you want."

"Good. Now sit up and let me rinse you and clean the rest of you. I know that hurts, I need to wash the blood off. Stop pulling back Princess, it needs to be done. You'll be fine. Easy baby, lay against me. Stop crying, you will be fine. I forget how fragile you are. Good, see? All clean. Want to sit in the hot water a while baby?"

1...45678...10