Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No. I can't do that, I won't."

He made another noise of disagreement and kissed my jaw and neck, then moved down and shoved my bra up over my breasts so he could caress them and kiss them, sucking on my nipples in turns.

I knew I should stop him, tell him no, but...

"Ohhh.." I breathed as he gently tugged on my hard nipple with his teeth. He shoved my pants down and I stopped him again. "No! I really can't! I am not healed and I am not on birth control."

"Fuck birth control," he growled and kissed me again. He did not try to push my pants down again, but we kissed each other and pressed against each other until we both wanted to explode.

With a frustrated roar, he rolled and undid his pants, then pulled me close, guiding my mouth to him. I hardly had to do anything before he shot into my mouth and he didn't complain at all when I spit it out on the ground. He just rolled me again and went back to kissing me and groping my breasts.

We lay there, making out like teenagers in the grass. I didn't know how much time had passed, but eventually, Torque showed back up.

"Rally? You still there man?"

"Fuck off Torque!"

"Man it's after 4 in the morning. You good? I'm going to bed."

"I'm fine. Hold off. Tell the others we are going back to the hill."

"For real man? You know that may piss some people off."

"Then they can stay the fuck here," Rally said angrily. He turned back to me as Torque left.

"I am serious about what I said," I began.

"I fucking heard you. Here's how it will be. We close that bedroom door and I am yours. As you want me. In front of my clan, you are Princess. You are mine and you WILL walk the line for me. That is the compromise I will make."

"No punishments."

"No hard punishments. No more railing."

"Railing?"

"Fucking you from behind."

"Rally..."

"It's how it's going to be Princess," he snarled. "I refuse to let you go again and I refuse to give up who I am."

"I want birth control."

"No. I want children."

"I'm not ready! Compromise. One year, then we revisit the conversation."

"Three months."

"One year. I won't budge on that. And we will talk about it, it's not a deadline."

He growled again.

"A relationship is give and take. You can't always get your way."

"Fine," he said angrily.

"And I want a dog."

He laughed suddenly, a belly laugh that startled me. "Compromise? Let's get three, but I want a pit."

"I like pits. We can get two. And one small dog."

"A yappy dog?"

"Small and snuggly. And dogs are inside animals, not outside animals."

"Agreed."

"Can I have chickens?"

"Absolutely. I like eggs."

"And goats?"

He chuckled again. "Yeah Princess. They are good for the yard. You are going to keep me busy as fuck, aren't you?"

"I hope to. If not outside then in the bedroom."

"Mmmm," he purred, kissing me again.

I giggled and kissed him back until the sun rose on us.

1...5678910