Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean moved over to the other cheek, and ran his free hand down her thigh. "Am I doing ok, mom?"

"Yes, Baby. Feels good too. Now let the water rinse me off and you can get the crack."

Dean felt like a whistling kettle of tea on the stove. The moment felt unreal. There were times he had felt like reconnecting with his mom. He had had the typical teenage years when he wanted to be a grown-up and needed to show his mom that he was independent, but all that melted away. It was like he was a moon that had somehow flown out of its planet's orbit. But now that the moon was coming back, gravity was too much and it was going to have a calamitous crash with its planet. Dean was crashing now, and he hoped he could go deep inside this time.

His hand slowly crept into the crack of his mom's luscious ass, and he reached down to stroke the dripping wet lips of her pussy. With the knowledge of what happened when a woman got horny, he wondered how much of the wetness was from the shower and how much his mom had made herself. When his hand made contact, there was a little gasp from mom, barely audible over the crash of the shower.

As he rubbed, his mom's legs parted and she tilted upward, spreading her butt even more and making her pussy more accessible. "Good boy," she muttered. "Get to the side too, where my leg is. I should have you clean me every time, this is easy on my back."

Dean continued until mom's pussy was white and foamy with soap. After he felt like he had gotten it all, he moved up to her puckered butthole. He had never thought about what a girl's asshole would look like. He knew that people fucked in the butt sometimes from what his clueless friends told him. But he didn't get it. Why put your cock in a girl's ass when her pussy was right there?

But now, seeing his mom spread open and exposed, he thought he understood. He reached in and touched her hole. This felt so much dirtier and bad than touching her pussy had seemed. Touching a pussy had seemed hot and sexy, touching a girl's butthole felt naughty and nasty. But touching his own mom's asshole? He didn't even have words for that. His mom shivered under his touch.

He rubbed the soap in, watching it pucker and pulse under his attention. "Ooh, Piglet. Oh my God." His mom moaned. "You're being such a good boy, you don't realize how this feels." Dean kept scrubbing, his tongue locked and silent.

After he let the water rinse the last of the soap off her pussy and butthole, his mom stood up straight. She stretched her arms out and turned at the hips, twisting her back this way and that. "All good, mom?" Dean asked.

"You did great, Dean," his mom turned around, red and smiling. She moved her face into his and their lips met. It started out like the last one, just the two pairs of lips together, still and chaste. But this time, mom pressed forward, opening her mouth. Dean reciprocated, and their tongues met and intertwined. Dean felt the heat rise even higher in his body and jerked back. "Not the regular kind of kiss a mom and son have, is it?" Mom taunted.

Dean shook his head, eyes wide. His eyes darted down to mom's delicious tits. They were huge, just as he had noticed before. They gently swayed with her movement. He quickly pulled his eyes away.

"Dean, it's ok to look. Men usually like my tits the best anyway. It's one thing about getting fat, your tits get big too. Come on. Look at them." There was nothing more she needed to say, and Dean's eyes were locked on her dangling breasts. The water dripped down them and beaded on the tip of the nipple.

How would they feel in his hands? They were so much bigger than Mrs. Romano's and so much softer than Kate's firm, young tits. "Mom," he whispered, "can I...?" This time she didn't say anything. She just waited for him to finish. "Can I touch them?"

"Of course you can, Piglet." She tilted her back just slightly and pushed them forward. Dean moved his hands toward her tentatively. He didn't know where he wanted to touch first. He touched her side, and moving his hands in he found he could fit both entirely under her heavy boobs. He placed both underneath, his mom whispering "good boy, good boy."

His hands moved up, and tried the impossible task of cupping them. The best he could do with her massive tits was to cradle them on top of his hands. His fingers spread and he squeezed, his mom's vital flesh oozing between his fingers like fresh dough. As he squeezed more and more of her tit slid out until he was back where he started with his hands under each tit.

This time he moved his hands up the sides, rubbing and pinching his way to her areolas. They were bumpy and hard, and mom moaned just a bit when he touched them. "I don't know if Mrs. Romano told you, but a lot of women have sensitive nipples. I happen to be one." Dean traced her pink areolas with his fingers, getting closer and closer to the nipple in the center. It was pink and erect, like a little piece of gum rolled into a little nub. Dean placed it between his fingers, and felt its warm firmness. He gave her nipples the softest of squeezes, then rubbed it between his fingers. His mom hummed and her body trembled.

His squeezing and rubbing became more vigorous until he was pinching and rolling his mom's nipples, eliciting a moan from deep inside her. "Piglet," her voice was punctuated by gasps, "When you were little you used to suck on mom's boobs. It always felt good, but I think it will feel even better now that you're big."

Dean didn't have to be told twice. Holding her tit in his hand, he moved forward and brought his desperate tongue around her areola just as he had with his finger. She trembled again, and wordlessly brought her hand to his head, stroking his wet hair. Dean's tongue licked vigorously and flicked her nipple. He looked up at his mom, her green, adoring eyes staring down at him. Mom beamed at him, nodding her head in approval.

Mom whispered "yes" as Dean closed his lips around her nipple. As he sucked, his tongue flicked her nipple, his mom humming and moaning with the pleasure he brought her. She rubbed his wet shoulders and squeezed down his arms. "Yes, Baby. God that feels good. You're getting your old mom going."

Dean pushed forward, his mom stepping back with a squeal. She hit the wall and he pressed into her. His cock poked her in the belly again, but this time he was too engrossed, to immersed in her heavenly body. "Ooh, someone's excited," his mom chuckled. Dean felt his control slipping away from him. When a minute ago, he would have been embarrassed for mom to notice how hard he was, now he barely heard her words, her tits towering over him. While he squeezed and pinched one, he sucked and nibbled the other. Deep in his lust, he didn't even notice what he was doing to each breast. His mom's body flooded with her wet heat, and she squeezed him into her voluptuous body.

"Uh... God, Piglet! I didn't expect you to be so interested in my tits after all these years! But you need to let me look too and see what's been poking me." She pushed him but he didn't budge. "Come on, Piglet. We have lots of time, back up a little." She pushed him a little harder, and this time he staggered back, his mouth hanging open and his eyes glazed.

His mom looked down, baring a grin with a hint of shyness. "Look how hard you are! You know it's a bit flattering in the right circumstances. To see how you affect a guy, how he reacts to you." Her hands touched the sparse hair on his chest and moved down his front.

Dean jumped when her hands touched his cock. They wound around the shaft and rubbed up the length. "You're beautiful, mom. When I saw you and Roger things started feeling a little different. Most guys don't exactly look at their moms like that." He gave a bashful smile.

"More moms than you think look at their sons like that, Piglet. Most of them are afraid to do anything." She shrugged and started rubbing up and down his cock. "I'd better be careful. I don't want this to be over already. There's something I've been wanting to ask you, Dean. I think you know what it is."

"Mom..." Dean whispered. "Are you going my way today?"

"Oh Piglet," she beamed, and pressed her lips against his. Like before, the heat of their lust made manifest and soon their tongues were locked, making as if they would devour each other. "Of course," her words were punctuated by her kisses. "I'm going... your way."

They frantically dried each other, kissing and groping and gasping. Mom took Dean's hand and dragged him into the guest room. She sat on the bed, her big tits hanging and her belly hiding the nest of hair between her legs. Her green eyes burned into Dean. "This time when we came, I was so happy you were coming too." Dean took a few steps toward her. "I can see you're ready to give me what I need." She ran her hands up Dean's thighs, rubbing the space around his cock.

"I need it, mom. As much as you do now."

"Good boy," she cooed. She lay back, and her tits shifted to both sides. Enticed by her creamy, soft skin, Dean got on his hands and knees on top of her. The wet tip of his cock rubbed her leg. Their kiss was ravenous even before their lips touched, and Dean pressed his cock into the pillowy flesh of mom's belly. Hums and puffs of her breath escaped from her nose as they kissed.

"I need it now, Dean. I want my Piglet's cock inside me. Put your cock in mommy's pussy."

Dean kissed her shoulders and neck, maneuvering his dick down. It poked and slid and eventually found his mom's own hot wetness. "Yes," she whispered, and he thrust his cock home. He felt the same intense heavenly heat he had felt when he was inside Mrs. Romano, but this time it was a body he had felt so many times, arms that had comforted him over and over. He had just only felt her outside. As he pushed in, mom moaned, "Yes, Piglet. Fuck mommy how she needs!" Her eyes were squeezed shut and her head was thrown back. His cock slid in inch by inch, feeling every bit of his mom's velvety pussy. Finally he was all the way in and he could feel the exquisite squish of his mom's belly against him. "How does mommy feel?"

"You feel so good mom, I can't believe..." He squeezed the doughy meat of her tits. "God, I can't believe how good your pussy feels. And your tits and belly." Dean's tongue slipped haphazardly over her skin, completely out of his control. He was on fire.

"Aww, you like your old mom this much? What a good boy."

"Mom... every part of you feels so good."

"Come on, Dean. I love how you feel inside me, but you have to fuck. Just move that handsome cock in and out. I want you to make your old mom cum." Dean tried to pump his hips as slowly as possible, but it was impossible to control them with any kind of moderation. As he pulled out their mutual juices dripped on the mattress.

"Fuck mom, you're so wet."

"That's how much my handsome son has me worked up. You don't know how long I've wanted your cock inside me, Dean."

"Am I doing good, mom?"

A bark of laughter escaped her. "My God, Dean. You have no idea. It's hard to believe Mrs. Romano was your first."

In between puffs of breath Dean said, "What? How did you know?"

"Call it a hunch I guess," mom's words were punctuated by her moans. "You're a good boy, making your mom so hot."

Dean tilted his hips, exploring his mom's pussy with his cock.

"Fuck!" mom cried.

"Does that hurt, mom?"

"No, Piglet, sorry. I didn't mean to cuss. You just," she let out a trembling moan, "You just are hitting a special spot. Keep doing what you're doing." Mom's hips pumped in time with his. "Yes," she hissed, "Do it to mommy."

She was being pushed toward the brink. Her husband hadn't been able to make her cum in years. Camp was the only time she could really get off. And here, her son's eager cock inside her was going to do it. The muscles in her body started to tense.

Sensing something was happening, Dean pumped more vigorously. Their wet bodies slapped together, filling the room with the sounds and aromas of their passion. "Dean," mom whimpered, "Dean, mommy's about to cum. Oh my God!" She squeezed him as hard as she could and bit into his shoulder. She could tell it was a big one coming.

Once her climax hit, however, she found that she had underestimated it. Her mouth opened and a strangled, tortured groan came out. She tried to cry out, but her body was so tense and wracked with all-consuming pleasure that she couldn't do much more than whimper. She tried to form words, to tell Dean that he was a good boy, that she loved him, and that he had given her exactly what she needed. But all she could do was bow her back and try to breathe.

Dean kept pumping inside her, and he felt his own climax rising. There was no stopping, no holding back. "Mom, I'm gonna cum too!" He only had a split second warning before he felt his loins explode. His first jet of hot cum filled his mom with his warmth, and it pushed her climax higher.

Mom finally managed a strangled "Good boy," but the rest of her words were swallowed up. Her son's flaming load filled her up, blast after blast hot in her pussy. For a moment both of their bodies writhed together, each trying to push all the way inside the other, trying to consume each other with their passion.

Eventually their passion boiled over and their bodies started to cool. Their burning breaths were cool on each other's sweaty skin. Dean flopped on top of her. "Wow," mom whispered. "I haven't cum that hard in a really long time. I love you, Piglet," she kissed his face. Though the kisses were passionate this time, they were tinged with adoration and affection.

"You were great, mom. I didn't think anything like this would even happen." He slumped against her, holding both of her hands.

"Roll over, Piglet." Dean rolled to her side. He looked in those green eyes that he knew so well. They were so familiar and now so different.

They were both short of breath, and lay with only the sound of their fatigue and the dripping rain outside for several minutes. Dean kissed his mom's shoulder.

"Let's lie here for a while, " mom said. "I don't have to cook for a couple of hours."

"Don't we need to get dressed before...?"

"Before what?"

Dean squirmed, "Before anyone else gets home. What if they see us like this?"

"Piglet," she beamed at him and cradled his face. "They know. They all know that I've wanted to do this. I fucked Trevor the first year he came out with us too."

"You and Trevor...?"

His mom giggled, "Just that once. It wasn't that special. You were better than him. My God, you were so much better. I've tried to get your sister to let me lick her pussy, but she keeps saying that Mrs. Romano is the only lady that makes her feel that way."

"So people just," Dean lowered his voice to a whisper, "Have sex with their family here?"

"That's what this place is for. It's part of being generous and open. Your dad fucked Lisa too. He usually prefers guys when he's here, but it's kind of tradition when your kids get old enough. Mrs. Romano's daughter is out here, I know they go down on each other every time they come. They'll be here this afternoon. I bet you'll like her."

"So people just do all the sex things they've always wanted to do here?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Your dad gets with other men, Mrs. Romano goes looking for first time boys and girls, Lisa has a couple of guys she sees every time. Speaking of which, you found someone at the mixer, didn't you?"

Dean gave a bashful grin. How was it so easy to have sex with his mom, but it was embarrassing to talk about a perfectly normal relationship? "Come on," mom prodded, "at least tell me her name.

"It's Kate. She's here for the first time too."

"Were you her first?" Mom played with his hair.

"We didn't..."

"What? What did you do then?"

Dean shrugged, "We just talked. I'm going to meet her again tomorrow and we're going swimming in the creek."

"Aww, Piglet." Mom kissed him, "My boy's growing up. You want to fuck her, right?"

Dean nodded. "She's really hot, mom."

Mom's eyes were suddenly glassy. She pulled him close. "At first," her voice was staringed, "I felt like you were really struggling here. I wanted you to enjoy yourself so much. And now... you're going to give a lucky girl the time of her life. That's what it's all about, to do the things you've always wanted to do." She released him and took both of his hands.

Though it had been only a few minutes, thoughts of Kate had made Dean get hard again. His mom noticed, "Wow, that was fast. I didn't think you'd be ready to go again so quick."

"You're just so beautiful, mom. You have an amazing body." It was true. Dean was overwhelmed with the variety of women he had met here. There was the seductive, slim curves of Mrs. Romano, nubile, petite Kate, and now the doughy sensuality of his mom. He wanted it all.

"Well, then, maybe I can have another first today," his mom grinned.

"What, mom?"

"You'll see." She threw the covers off and rolled over, getting up on her hands and knees. Dean didn't have to be told what to do, in fact he longed to have his mom's rotund ass in front of him. He got up behind her, and saw the same pussy and butthole he had in the shower. This time her mound was engorged and blushing red. She handed him a tube. It reminded Dean of a tube of toothpaste.

"I could never get your dad to do this, and I've been too embarrassed to ask any of the other guys here." She grabbed the sides of her ass and spread herself open. "I want you to play with my ass, Piglet. I've never done it before and I've always wanted to. Put some of the lube on your finger."

The lube made a little squelching sound as it oozed out onto his finger. He was rock hard already, and the thought of exploring his mom's ass made his cock feel hot as a branding iron. "Good boy. Now just rub around it. I'm a little nervous."

Dean's slick middle finger touched his mom's puckering butthole, drawing a little moan from her. He twirled his finger around it, feeling every bump and fold. "Piglet? How do you like it?"

Dean gulped, "I want it so bad now, mom. Are you gonna let me fuck your ass?"

"I don't know yet, Dean. I want you to stick your finger in and see how it is. I hope that I can take it, but I've never even put my own fingers up there. My sweet boy is the only one who can do this right." She peeked at Dean around the eclipse of her round butt.

He took a few breaths to steady himself. He said a little silent prayer that his mom would like this. He was desperate to fuck her in the ass. He wanted his mom to beg for him to cum in her butthole. It stared at him like a pink, wrinkled eye. He pressed softly against the sphincter. His mom gasped and he pushed a little harder. With just a little more pressure his finger slipped inside, and his mom let out a mighty gasp. "Mom, is that ok?" There was no answer. "Mom?"

Her breath fluttered, "Dean," another strangled moan escaped her. "My God. It feels amazing. Go deeper. Please!"

As he pushed his finger in further, his mom's quaking body made her ass jiggle and quiver. His finger went in past the first knuckle, then the second, and then all the way in. "God damn..." his mom muttered. Inside his mom's ass was incredibly soft. He felt every jerk and tensing of muscles. "Two. Put two fingers in, Piglet."

Dean slipped two trembling fingers inside. He felt like he was losing control again. He pumped his fingers in and out, and his mom was a mess of gasping, trembling moans.

"Dean..." her voice was so unsteady, Dean could barely understand her.

"You want me to put my cock in your butthole, mom?"

"Oh God, Dean! Y-"

Her words were cut off, as Dean pressed his engorged dick against her asshole and penetrated it, just like he had with his finger. "Fuck," mom cried, too dazed to realize what she was saying. "Dean, you're gonna make mommy cum again. Shit! I had no idea it would feel like this. Keep fucking mommy's ass, Piglet."