Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts sped up. A week ago, he thought he would never even lose his virginity. And now his cock was deep in his mom's gelatinous ass and it quaked with the force of his thrusts. He grabbed hold of each cheek and thrust with all his might, his mom's animal cries filling his ears.

Mom felt her climax coming again. It was a different kind this time, different from any other she had ever had. It was slower this time, creeping forward. But the power behind it scared her. She felt as if the coming orgasm would rip her in two.

Dean also was close to cumming. He had just cum a few minutes ago, and he longed to fill his mom's ass with his cum, to see it oozing out both of her dirty holes. The smacks of his thrusts were just as loud as before, and his mom had him by his filthy cock. All he could do was ram it into her as hard as he could.

The wave of mom's climax loomed closer and closer. "Piglet, keep doing it, please. Mommy wants her good boy's cum in her ass so bad. Give it to her, please!"

Dean felt the tingle inside him, and that tingle built into a rush, so intense it was painful. His cock throbbed, and he shot his load into his mom for the second time. Gob after gob of his cum filled her up.

And as she felt the heat of his liquid passion inside her, that was all mom needed to push her over the edge. Her whole body spasmed, and she found all she could do was arch her back and moan and push back against dean. She let out a wildcat's growl and shut her eyes so hard she saw stars. She was short of breath, but her body wouldn't let her breathe. Her orgasm turned her inside out, and she lost awareness of everything but Dean's cock in her ass and her overwhelming climax.

Mom's arms gave out and her face and shoulders slumped into the mattress. Her moans were still audible, though muffled. Dean, meanwhile, writhed as his cock pumped one load after another into his mom's butthole. He had jerked off twice in succession like this before, but the second orgasm had always been lesser than the first, dull. But this orgasm ripped through him. Maybe it was because it was anal, maybe it was because of mom's delicious body, maybe it was just because it was mom, but he felt as if he were firing a cannon into her.

This time the two of them truly collapsed into a heap. There was no affectionate embrace this time. It was two drunkards that had too much and were just struggling to control their own bodies. Mom turned over, her eyes far away and her face bright red. They flopped there like two fish on the deck of a ship.

"Dean?" her eyes tried to focus on him. "Oh my God, I've never cum like that before."

"Me neither. I love you, mom."

She embraced him, their slick skin sliding and hot. "I'm so glad you're here with us, Piglet. I love you too."

"So what do you think of this place, Dean?" Mrs. Romano's daughter, Anya, walked next to him. She was his sister's age and had a round face that smiled easily with just a hint of a double chin. She had her mother's dark, mischievous eyes, but her hair was long and straight and light brown next to her mom's short, curly, black locks.

"I'm getting used to it," he grinned, "People are really friendly here, even if it was a pretty big shock. Your mom was really helpful. How was it for you when you first came?" The rain poured down on their raincoats. Dean carried some leftover turkey at Mrs. Romano's request. The path was muddy from the previous wet days. It was getting dark.

He had been hard since Mrs. Romano had walked in the door for dinner that night. She had pulled him forward and kissed him just like she had at the mixer. That night she paid special attention to him. She and her daughter whispered while their eyes darted toward him.

"Well..." she glanced at Mrs. Romano. "Mom was really helpful with me too."

There was a pause, their slapping feet and the pouring rain the only sounds. "Like, she told you, or...?"

She laughed. "Well, she told me about it years before I was old enough to come."

"I helped her in other ways too, Dean," Mrs. Romano replied. "I don't know how much your mom and dad told you."

"She hasn't told me, but I guess she didn't have to."

Mrs. Romano's mouth curled up in a knowing smile. "Oh, really? I thought the two of you were a little friendly today. You have a little fun together?"

Dean shrugged, his cheeks warming. "Don't be too embarrassed, Dean," Anya said, "Everyone does it. You're not the only one who had fun with their mom this morning." She slapped Mrs. Romano's ass, getting a squeal and a giggle.

"How can I say no to eating my good girl's pussy? You need to come out here more often." She leaned in and kissed Anya.

They walked down the path to Mrs. Romano's cabin. "Come inside and have a couple of drinks," she said. Dean had been expecting something. Mrs. Romano and Anya didn't seem to have enough food to need Dean's help. He watched Anya walk inside. She was a little heavier than her mom's slender form but had a similar butt, shaped like an upside down heart. Dean's face warmed as he wondered how her ass would feel in his hands.

The cabin was a nice break from the soaking cold outside. They hung up their coats and set the food down on the counter. "Be a good girl and pour us some wine, Anya."

Mrs. Romano squatted in front of the fireplace to light the fire. Her butt strained against her jeans. "Thanks for helping Dean. So you like it here?"

"Like I said, it takes a little getting used to. But I guess I do."

"You don't seem as nervous as you did before. Are people treating you right?"

"Everyone has been nice. When I realized people weren't going to judge me I felt a little better."

Mrs. Romano got up to sit with Dean on the couch, she leaned close to him. "I was delighted to see you at the mixer. There are a lot of nervous young boys like you here. Girls too. Anya was almost as bad when she first came."

Anya approached with two glasses of wine. "Shut up, I wasn't."

"Don't you remember? You only wanted to stay in an lick my pussy the first year you came. I had to make you get out." Mrs. Romano teased. Dean's heart pounded.

"Yeah... I guess I was a little nervous. But who can blame me wanting mom's pussy, eh Dean?"

Dean gulped, "Yeah..."

Both ladies laughed. "She's a bit more outgoing now," Mrs. Romano said, "Learning to be a good little slut."

"Mom, you know I don't like that word."

"I'm a slut, you're a slut, Dean here is on his way to being a good slut too. How many girls have you been with, Dean?"

Before he could respond, Anya said, "I don't care." She came over with a bottle of wine and glasses. "I don't like it when you call me that."

Mrs. Romano rolled her eyes. "Fine, then. How about 'generous young lady'?"

Anya sighed, "But Dean, I want to know too. How many girls have you been with since you've been here?"

Dean took a long swig of wine. "Well, your mom and my mom. That's it."

"What?" Anya gaped. "Weren't you at the mixer?" She sat next to him. Her large, soft breast pressed into him.

"Yeah, but... we decided we didn't want to yet."

"Dean, you only have a couple more days-" Anya cried.

"Hold on," Mrs. Romano said. "He's a first timer. He can take things slow if he wants to. Tell us about her, Dean."

"Well, her name is Kate. She's a first timer too. She's really nice and sweet." The wine mixed with his embarrassment made his head feel on fire. "We just didn't want to take things too fast. We talked and... touched. Just nothing else."

"You're meeting her again?" Mrs. Romano asked.

"Yeah, we're going to the creek tomorrow."

"Good boy. You'll have to show her a good time then." She stroked his hair and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips touched, and Mrs. Romano's wine tasting tongue touched his.

When they parted, Anya asked, "Do I get one too?"

Dean turned to face her. Her eyes were dark like her mom's, but hers were sleepy where Mrs. Romano's were wild. "Yes." He whispered. They leaned toward each other and their lips touched. Anya's tits pressed against him and he felt Mrs. Romano's hands on his back.

"Good boy," Mrs. Romano licked his ear. He opened his mouth, and Anya pressed her tongue against his. She was bold and assertive and Dean was completely hard within seconds.

Anya was red faced and her breath came just a bit fast. Mrs. Romano's voice was right in his ear. "Do you like her, Dean?"

Dean wanted every part of Anya, and his heart pounded with anticipation at what they were going to do together. "Yes," he whispered.

"She told me at dinner that she likes you a lot too. Good taste runs in the family."

"Are you going my way, Dean?" Anya asked.

He grinned, "I would love to."

Anya got up and stood in front of the two of them. She was shorter and more full figured than her mom. Though not fat, Dean could tell she wasn't slender, even under her warm, fluffy blouse and understated denim skirt. "Speaking of good taste," Mrs. Romano kissed Dean's cheek. "Anya is looking for a good cock to suck." She stood up next to Anya. "Let's give him a show."

Anya and her mom shared a tender kiss, then Mrs. Romano pulled Anya' blouse over her head, revealing a pink bra. "I don't know why you wear these damn things," Mrs. Romano commented as Anya turned around. She unfastened Anya's bra while Anya pulled her hair up. Her tits were quite a bit bigger than Mrs. Romano's, though they were pendulous and her nipples were large like her mom's, but darker. Dean gulped. Her belly was just big enough to go out rather than in.

Mrs Romano turned toward her daughter and squeezed both tits. "I'll never get tired of seeing these, Little One."

"Mom-"

"I get to call you cute names, even if I can't say slut." She twirled her thumbs around Anya's areolas. They leaned in and kissed, this time opening their mouths to devour each other in their passion. Anya reached up under Mrs. Romano's shirt. They kissed and kissed, Mrs. Romano reaching down to fondle Anya's ass.

She looked over at Dean. "Enjoying the show?" Dean nodded. Mrs Romano reached down and pulled her own shirt off, revealing those small, dangling tits that Dean had enjoyed so much. "Hers are nicer than mine," she said.

"Shut up mom," Anya took a hanging tit in her hand and flicked the nipple with her tongue.

Mrs. Romano grinned at her and unbuttoned her jeans. Anya grabbed them and pulled them down the rest of the way, revealing Mrs. Romano's luscious black bush. "I love the smell of your pussy, mom." Her voice was a gasping breath.

"Good girl. But you have all the time in the world to eat your mom's pussy. Let's see yours."

Anya embraced Mrs. Romano, pressing their tits together. Mrs. Romano reached down and Anya's skirt dropped to the floor. She had on a pair of white panties with blue lace. "Panties, bra. I thought I raised you better than this."

"Ignore her, Dean," Anya said. "You like them, don't you?"

Dean nodded his head. He wanted to see what was inside them more, though.

Mrs. Romano scoffed and in one fluid motion pulled her daughter's panties down. "You're naked now. Let Dean get a good look." She turned Anya to face him. Her tits were wide-set and pointed to the sides. Anya's thighs and hips had a wide and gentle curve, making her look sleek despite her thickness. Her bush was a neat triangle set into her crotch. It was smaller and shorter haired than Mrs. Romano's bush and was a light brown next to her black. Her lips like pink flower petals were just visible and shining with moisture.

"You like what you see." Mrs. Romano said. It wasn't a question. She brought Anya closer.

This time Dean didn't need to be asked. He brought his hand up and caressed Anya's soft belly. She was so smooth, and for the first time he noticed the fine brown hairs leading down from her navel to her crotch. He pinched them and softly tugged. Anya giggled. Dean brought his other hand up and cupped her breast, feeling its perfect balance between firm and soft. Anya's nipples were stiffening under his palm, and feeling them sent a jolt through his body.

Mrs. Romano got behind her daughter and kissed her neck and shoulder. "You see what a good job I did making such a sweet, sexy girl?" Dean ran his hands down her sides, digging his fingers into Anya's sides. Anya grinned down at him. Mrs. Romano's hands clutched Anya's tits and rolled her nipples between her fingers.

Dean gulped, and this time he knew he had to say something. He had to take a little control here. The past few days had been a whirlwind to him, but he had learned that the prude, blushing boy inside him wouldn't do. There was a buffet before him, and he didn't need to be spoon-fed. "You're gorgeous, Anya. I can see where you get it."

Mrs. Romano cackled, "You scoundrel. Maybe this place is rubbing off on you a little. I think there's a casanova somewhere in there and I can tell my Little One wants him."

Anya rolled her eyes, "It's true, Dean. I'm yours for the taking today. Mom can be a little... forward at times, that's just her. But plenty of women want to be wanted. They want to be asked." Mrs. Romano silently nodded.

"Oh I definitely want you." Dean's face was red and burning, but he knew he needed to summon the courage and virility inside him. "I want to get a good look at your ass too."

Anya gave a lopsided smile and turned around. "Good boy," Mrs. Romano mouthed to him. She bent over, and Mrs. Romano's hands moved down her body once again to her ass. For the first time, Dean noticed a pair of dimples at the top of her cheeks. Mrs. Romano grasped and spread her cheeks apart. Anya's magnificent natural aroma reached Dean's nose.

Dean felt her leg, then her thigh, and then ran his hand up the inside and softly stroked the furry mound of her pussy. Anya gave a little sigh. "I haven't seen that many pussies," Dean explained. "I think you're right, though. I need to see as many as possible while I'm here." Her mound and the hair on it were hot and misty.

"What I say before," Mrs. Romano said, "Is that Anya wants to suck your cock, Dean. I can see you want it too." She placed her hand on Dean's leg.

Dean stood, and started to unbutton his pants. They were doing nothing to hide his hardon. "I figure the two of you should get to see it, since you're both showing me everything." He removed his pants and underwear, his dick bouncing like a diving board.

"There it is, Anya. It felt so nice inside of me, and now you get to finally see it." Mrs. Romano's eyes were glued to Dean's cock, while Anya looked at it around the curve of her ass. "We've got work to do, little one." Mrs. Romano gently reached down and encircled Dean's member in her fist, rotating it. Dean shuddered. While she did that, Anya turned and got on her knees in front of him.

Mrs. Romano got down on her knees too, and soon two pairs of eyes dewey with lust stared up at him. Mom was first. She stuck her tongue out, twirling it around Dean's squishy head. She pulled back and kissed Anya. "Ooh, he tastes nice," Anya said.

"She hasn't sucked much dick," Mrs. Romano said. "She usually doesn't like it, but she said she wanted to see the look on your face when you cum in her mouth. And I do too. Now Little One, you have to start slow. Lick like I did."

Anya obeyed, and licked the precum off the wet tip of Dean's cock. Her tongue felt heavenly, and just like Mrs. Romano did, she stared up at him, sleepy-eyed. Mrs. Romano stroked Anya's hair, a wide grin splitting her face. She cooed encouragement under her breath, kissing Anya's shoulders and back.

Anya's lips parted, and for a brief moment Dean saw her white teeth, shining with saliva. Then she lowered her head, and Dean's cock disappeared into her mouth inch by inch. He moaned in his ecstasy and tilted his hips forward. Mrs. Romano whispered in her daughter's ear, but Dean's own moans were too loud for him to catch anything. Besides, it was hard to care about anything else with Anya's velvety tongue stroking along the bottom of his cock. He placed his hands on her shoulders, and his cock slid fully into his mouth, her only reaction being a slight fluttering of her eyelids.

Anya's head started to bob. "Good girl. Suck that handsome cock. You've gotten better at this," Mrs. Romano commented. She kissed Anya's cheek. "How's she doing, Dean?"

"Oh my God, she feels so good," Dean groaned. And truly, his cock inside her mouth felt different than anything else it had been in. He stroked the side of Anya's face. "You're doing great."

She moved her head faster, and this time her movements were accompanied by slurps. Spit and precum dripped from her mouth onto the floor. With each bob of her head, Dean felt closer and closer to his climax. It wouldn't be long now.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"You gonna cum in my little girl's mouth, Dean?"

"Yes... God damn... not much longer."

"Good, because she needs your cum. Fill her mouth full of it like you did my pussy."

Dean tried to reply, but all that came out was a shuddering breath. He felt the tingle deep inside him, and then the fire filled his loins and his breaths became moans. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He said in a strangled moan.

His cock beat as hard as his heart and a look of pleasure crossed Anya's round face. With each thrust Dean cried out, and he filled her mouth with jet after jet of his hot load. He gave one last quivering blast and his whole body sagged.

Anya moved back, and stuck her tongue out, revealing Dean's white, dirty puddle. Mrs. Romano placed both hands on her daughter's shoulder and Anya turned to face her. Then something happened that came as a great surprise to Dean. The two ladies' mouths met, and Anya pushed his cum into Mrs. Romano's mouth. They rolled it between their tongues and gave the deepest, wettest kiss Dean had ever seen. When they parted a drop of his cum dripped down Anya's lip and Mrs. Romano moved to lick it up.

Dean boggled at the two of them. "Thank you, Dean," Anya said. "It was just as good as I expected."

Dean's heart had started pounding once he got out the door. Mom had given him some leftover turkey and deviled eggs for their day. For once the rain had relented and all he felt was tiny, occasional pin pricks of cold rain on his arms. His hands shook, but this time it was exhilirating. There was a spring in his step, a feeling of anticipation and elation. When he had been in Mrs. Romano's house, even the time he was there with Anya, his nerves were frayed.

And really there was excitement there too, but it was tainted with fear, self doubt, and shame. This time it was different though. Everything about Kate felt right. She understood, she wouldn't judge him, he was just him around her, not what someone else wanted, or what they thought he should be.

The trees parted ahead of him, and there she was, on one of the picnic tables around the clubhouse. Dean's heart hammered in his chest, and his smile was a mad rictus. The second he saw her his dick took notice too and started to awaken. My God. There she is. Her back was turned to him. She was dressed simply and comfortably. A plaid button up shirt with jeans, so understated as to dare him to find her sexy. And yet he did. Mrs. Romano had been a burning sex goddess in front of him. Beautiful and desperately desirable and terrible. There had even been something deeply frightening about Dean's mom.

But nothing felt more natural than Kate. He called to her. When she turned around she was already smiling, her eyes big and blue, her hair begging for his touch. As he approached she stood and Dean took both her hands in his. A million words collided in his mind. You're so beautiful. My God I can't believe there's someone like you. Please always be here. "You're... here."

Kate giggled, "I'm glad you're here too." Her eyes skewered him, "At least it's a nice day."