Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean pulled her forward and their lips met. At first they simply touched, but soon they were desperate and devouring, their hands grasping behind each others' backs and pressing into each other, trying to merge into one. Kate's voice came as little moans out her nose, and Dean huffed and sighed through his own nose. They stood there, their lips, tongues, and jaws trying to swallow each other whole.

The word came unbidden to his mind: love. It was ridiculous. How could he know? They were so young and so inexperienced. Even with her thick glasses, her long nose, and her rough braces she was heavenly to him. And Dean sensed the kindness and sweetness inside her. In his mind they were together forever, her holding him in her gentle arms.

They parted and were left staring in each other's eyes. "Wow," Dean sighed, "I can't believe what you do to me."

"Me too." She pushed a lock of her blonde hair back. "It's nice."

He took her hand, finding it as sweaty and unsteady as his own. "It's this way," Kate said. "Just follow the creek. There's a spot up ahead where it gets slow." Their eyes darted around the path ahead, catching each other at least a dozen times just to look away, embarrassed.

"Are you used to it yet?"

She didn't have to ask what he meant. "Not really. Mom and dad had a family friend over last night. They thought I would like him. And I did."

"So you guys...?"

"Oh no!" She giggled. "He wasn't as old as mom and dad, and he was handsome. I just wanted to-" but she stopped short and her mouth hardened into a straight line. Her cheeks and lips were so red. "But you did it with someone."

"It was the same situation. You know the lady I was telling you about, Mrs. Romano. There were a couple others." He gulped.

"You're lucky, she's so sexy. Who else?"

"I..." Dean took a few deep breaths. "I don't want to..."

She smiled sheepishly. "You don't have to tell. I mean now you don't but I eventually want to know."

"Are you gonna come back to camp another year?"

"I... don't know. That depends."

"On what?"

She shrugged, but Dean could tell she was hiding something. "I'm just happy to be here now, with you," she gave a bashful smile.

Dean stopped and took both her hands. They looked into each others' eyes again for a few seconds. "You're... crap, Kate I don't even know how to say it. Nothing here has been what I expected, even after I found out what it was about. When I was with Mrs. Romano, she told me everything. She's very nice, just forward. I hoped then that I could push myself to... you know... have sex. And it was great, but I couldn't see myself being with her as a partner. She was my first, though."

Both of them were silent, drinking each other in. She looked small and sweet and innocent, not anything like the other women Dean had seen here. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that after I found out what people do here I never expected to meet anyone like you here. I didn't even know that there was anyone like you out there." His own words surprised him.

She grinned and looked away. "I thought I'd just spend all my time reading here before I met you."

Relieved for a less awkward subject, he bit, "What are you reading?"

She giggled. "I, Robot now. I hope that's not too nerdy." Her nervous laughter continued.

Dean boggled, "I'm reading Foundation's Edge! None of my friends read Asimov. Are you to 'Runaround' yet?"

"Oh my God, I loved that one. You think we'll ever have robots like that?"

"It's only a matter of computers getting good enough, right?"

She nodded, "I guess so. The place is just up ahead. Let's keep going."

They made mercifully light conversation on their way there. Kate also was a fan of Arthur C. Clarke and had read Ender's Game. She liked Star Trek: the Next Generation, which Dean was tepid about. "They just haven't found their direction yet." She protested.

Then, just as before, the trees parted ahead and the creek widened. The water was slow here, and there were a couple of cabins visible though the woods. There was a single sandy bank where they could get in, the rest of the creek being surrounded by rocks.

They stood on the sandy bank together, hand in hand. "What do you want to do?" Kate asked.

"Well, I didn't bring a swimsuit."

She looked down. "Me neither."

Kate backed away from him, letting out a giggle. She fixed him with a grinning glare as she pulled her shirt over her head, showing her bare tits underneath. Somehow Kate kept out of Dean's reach while she was getting undressed and when he looked up all he saw was her small, jiggling butt and the smooth skin of her back as she jumped into the water. "Shit, it's cold!" she cried. She turned, keeping the water just high enough to cover her tits. He scrambled to drop his pants. "Wow, you're excited!" She shouted when she saw how hard his cock was.

"I don't think I'm the only one!" he said, and splashed into the water after her. "Wow! You weren't kidding."

She splashed water at him, and he surged forth to grab her. She dashed away into the middle of the creek. The water was shallow enough to walk all the way across. "Come and get me!"

He swam through the water and got her in the shallows, where she tried to cover her tits. "I've seen them already, you know." She said nothing, wiggling her shoulders back and forth. When he took steps toward her, she didn't resist. Their lips touched again, and she pressed into him. Her nipples were rock hard in the cold water and they dug into his own bare chest. "I've never felt this way about anyone, Dean," she whispered between kisses. "I love- I love how I feel around you."

His cock slid against her belly, "You can see how I feel."

They played like that, her swimming away from him and him catching up to her and stealing kisses. It got more and more dirty as they progressed. First her small breasts and pink nipple would slip out of her hands, then his cock would surface in the shallows, then his hands would be all over her body, tweaking and flicking and pinching. But every time he would try to maneuver his cock into place, he would poke her thigh or her belly or the cheek of her ass, and she would spin away from him. "Naughty boy, I'm a virgin," she purred at him, locked in his arms. "Don't you know how to treat a lady?"

"Swimming naked with a horny guy isn't being a lady!"

Kate squealed with laughter and pushed him away. "Men only want one thing."

Dean bounded toward her and her white, petite breasts came up out of the water. This time he grabbed her hands and held her in place. "I do only want one thing. You."

The whimsy on her face melted to show the tenderness in her heart. "Oh, Dean. I lo- I want you too."

The two of them embraced again, this time with no coy pretense of play. "Have you ever been in love, Dean?"

The question caught him off guard, "I- I've never even gone on a date before, Kate. Have you?"

There was a rush of wind in the trees. Kate grinned, but it was a poor mask for her embarrassment. She shrugged. "You know, when I told you my parents brought their friend over for me." Dean nodded. "I did like him. He was handsome and nice. But the reason I didn't..." she sighed, "I wanted to save it for you. I wanted you to be my first."

Dean stared at her dumbly. With the rush of the wind came a splash in the creek, then another, then another. Within a few seconds, the raid steadily poured down.

"I would love to, Kate. You're so gorgeous, so sweet. Do you want to go my-?"

She rapidly put her finger to his lips. "But not like this."

"What do you mean?" By this time Dean was completely ready to go. He wanted her more than he had wanted Anya, or Mrs. Romano, or even his mom. He had never wanted anything more.

"I don't know! I'm scared." The rain rapidly intensified, and soon it was crashing through the forest. "Crap, everything's going to get wet!" Kate hollered. Dean looked back and their clothes and backpacks sat out, completely unprotected.

She swam past him toward the shore, "Kate!" he called after her.

"What do we do?" She was rapidly donning her already soaked clothes.

Dean felt a sudden panic. He was so close. He had to have her. He had to. All the other women were nothing next to her. All the rest had thrown themselves at him, but now the one he wanted the most was slipping away. He couldn't exactly articulate why, but she was more than all of them and he felt he would die if he couldn't touch her. Once on the shore, he pulled his pants on. Just like Kate's clothes, they were drenched.

"It's fine. Just wet clothes. We can stay in the water."

But Kate wasn't having it, "I don't want to go back yet. How can we get dry?"

What was her problem? Dean thought she was ready for him. Hell, she had said she was waiting for him. Now why was she trying to get away? "Kate?"

She stared back at him, a haunted look on her face. "Maybe we can get in one of the cabins. PThey can't be full year-round can they?"

All Dean could do was gape. She was getting away. "Well, come on," she implored him, heading toward one of the cabins.

"Kate what are you doing? You said you wanted to...?"

But Kate didn't respond. She dashed through the undergrowth, the leaves crunching under her feet. Dean's heart sank as her form became obscured. It was one of the smaller cabins and had a tiny back porch with a wooden deck chair and a table. There was a small woodpile. There was a single dirty window. Kate looked in the window. "There's no one here."

Dean ran after her and put his hand on her shoulder, turning her to face him. Her eyes were red and her soaked hair stuck to her head. Despite all that, she looked exquisite to him, and he leaned into her. Her mouth started to form a word, but soon their lips were locked, and Kate licked at him just as hungrily as she had before. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her into him. Her hand flailed for the door handle.

The door opened, and Dean pushed Kate back inside. They kissed and kissed, and eventually found themselves sitting on a couch opposite a fireplace. "There might be someone here, we can't stay." Dean said. The cabin was clean inside, but basic, with a living room and a kitchen that doubled as a dining room.

Kate's chest heaved with her breath. "Let's check the bedroom." And once again she was up before Dean could even react. Just when he thought he had things figured out. At first he had been nervous and timid, and now that he was more comfortable and knew what he wanted, he didn't know what to do. She said she wanted him, so what was she doing?

He felt such a sense of urgency. When he was with Mrs. Romano, he felt as if he could just let things happen, even resist a little. She wanted him and she wanted to pursue him and it was a nice feeling. But this time he wanted to be Kate's pursuer. He followed her into the bedroom. When he arrived she was going through the dresser. He flicked the lightswitch. Nothing happened. "It's not working," Kate said, "But it doesn't look like anyone is staying here. Everything's empty. Perfect."

Dean's insides twisted. Did Kate want to stay here with him? Did she want him to leave her alone? It made no sense. "Kate..."

Her eyes met his for just a moment and she looked away but in place of the passion was fear. "Go get some of the wood outside, we can light a fire and dry off." She went around him into the kitchen.

Dumbly, Dean went out back to pick up some wood. The pile certainly had spiders in it, and sure enough, several of the little beasts scurried out when he took a couple of mossy, but dry logs. He gingerly carried them inside. Kate was going through the drawers in the kitchen when he came inside and there was already a lighter on the counter. He placed the logs in the rack in the fireplace.

Kate brought the lighter and some newspapers over. "You know how to do this, right?"

Dean nodded, "Yeah, we've been camping plenty of times. The logs seem pretty dry, so it's not going to be hard." He wadded the paper and placed it under the logs. Kate sat on her knees, watching him.

There was silence while the fire lit. A thousand thoughts swam through Dean's head. There were so many questions he wanted to ask Kate, to see what was wrong. But he was afraid of all of them, he was afraid of what the answers might be, afraid to spoil his chances. Here he was again, scared to talk to a girl. Even if this one was so different, even if his feelings were so much stronger.

He jumped, feeling Kate's hand on his back. "We can dry up in front of the fire." She rubbed his back a bit.

Dean turned to face her, the light of the fire reflecting on her glasses. "What's wrong, Kate? I thought you wanted to be with me."

"I did. I mean I do."

"Then what's wrong?"

Kate didn't answer. She couldn't look at him. She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around them. Dean moved next to her and embraced her as the logs started to catch fire.

They sat there for a while, the light of the fire rising. Dean's thoughts raced through his head. His heart pounded. Was she slipping away?

Finally, Kate spoke up. "I'm just scared is all."

"What's there to be scared of?"

"I don't know. I don't want it to hurt. I want to do it right." She looked at him, her eyes glassy, "I don't want you to be disappointed."

"I won't be!"

"But you were with her... I don't remember her name. That really sexy lady at the mixer. I can't compare to her."

Dean shook his head. Really he had no idea what it would be like with her. He wanted to reassure her, but how could he? He knew that he wanted her, he wanted every bit of her. "Kate..."

"And then what? We'll both leave and maybe see each other some other year, but who knows? I can't... I can't just turn my back on you like that." A tear rolled down her cheek.

Dean felt like he was at the beach trying to swim to the shore, but the waves just kept pushing him back out. The more Kate talked, the more afraid he became. He shook his head.

"I thought it would be easy. I didn't want anyone else here, but when I saw you, when we were in the closet together... I knew what I wanted." She said.

"You don't want me anymore?" Dean swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I do... I do want you. I'm just afraid."

Dean took a few deep breaths, "Kate, look at me. We're here now. We're going to look back on this moment years from now. I don't want to have any regrets. We both want this. You told me not to ask you if you were going my way, so I won't. But all I can say now is that seeing you here, knowing who you are... I love you, Kate. And I want you. And I want to remember this moment."

She looked up at him, eyes wide with shock, mouth gaping. Half of her face was red with the fire and the other half was dark. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Dean... I love you too." Her lips trembled. "You know what I want. Please..."

They leaned together again, and their lips sparked as they touched. As their tongues intertwined, Kate lay back on the floor until Dean was right on top of her. Her wet shirt clung to her erect nipples. Dean ran his hands up her body, and she whimpered as he squeezed her tits. He rubbed his hard cock on her thigh. "I feel it, Dean," she moaned. "I want you inside me."

He pulled the bottom of her shirt up and she raised her hands over her head. Her shirt slid right off, revealing the incandescent pink nipples on her small breasts. Her skin was clammy as a fish, and Dean kissed down her neck. By then the fire had found purchase and it felt searing on their skin. Kate squirmed underneath him.

His kisses reached down to her hard nipples and he ran his warm tongue around them. Kate trembled and whimpered, "Yes, Dean." He covered her chest with his kisses and licks, eliciting sighs from her at the feel of his warm tongue. Then he kissed back up her body and onto her lips.

Dean's eyes were wide, "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, Dean. Please give me what I need."

Dean pulled at the waistband of his pants, and Kate's hands came down and pushed along with them. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, and it popped up when his pants at last slipped off. The two of them fumbled together with the button on Kate's jeans. The metal button was slippery and their hands kept colliding. Kate giggled.

But eventually his trembling hands gripped the button and her pants slid down just as easily. Her bush shimmered in the firelight and her pussy glimmered with her wetness. Dean maneuvered his hips on top of her and his throbbing cock rested on top of the warmth of her eager pussy. She looked up at him, eyes shining. "Be gentle. Please."

Their lips met, and Dean pushed his tongue against her braces, which had seemed so strange before but now were endearing to him. He pushed his cock against her wet slit, and Kate spread her legs wide to welcome him. As slowly and gently as he could he entered her, feeling her fire close around the head of his cock. She gripped around him. Kate let out a trilling moan. "Does it feel ok?" Dean asked.

"It feels so good, keep going."

Dean's thrust was agonizingly slow, and he felt the warmth of Kate's insides descend inch by inch on his engorged cock. Kate moanded and gramaced. "Does it hurt?"

"A little, but don't stop. I want you inside me. Please."

So Dean continued, and Kate's face contorted with the occasional pain. She took deep breaths, trying to relax her body. "I love you Kate, I don't want to hurt you."

"I want this, Dean. Please. It... it does hurt a little but it feels good too. I don't know. It hurts but... well it's you. I'll tell you to stop if I need you too. But what I need now is for you to fuck me." She stared at him, cheeks and lips bright red. "Please, fuck me."

That was all Dean needed, and he started slowly thrusting his hips, just as he had done with Mrs. Romano. He was glad she had been his teacher. Kate moved her hips as Dean fucked, and wrapped her legs around him. With each thrust there was a little moan from her and an occasional "yes" whispered under her breath.

She was incredibly tight around his dick. More than any of the other women he had been with. He didn't know if it was because she was nervous, or it was her first time or that she was just small. But he was surrounded by her warmth and by then her warm juices were splashed all over his hips.

He looked down at her. Her eyelids were heavy, her entire upper body blushed, and she had a look of absolute bliss on her face. Not just the ecstacy of her pleasure, but with love and adoration of who she had found. On top of her was a true kindred spirit, one who found this place as strange as she did, and who loved her for who she was. Passion within love. Dean's final passion sparked deep inside his loins.

"I'm gonna cum soon, Kate."

"Yes, Dean please! I need your cum inside of me."

"It's all for you. I love you, Kate."

"I love you too, Dean. Cum inside me. I need it!"

Despite her grimace of pain, Kate's face begged for his hot seed inside her. Her words had put him over the edge, and now he felt the mighty burn of his orgasm. He let loose a feral growl and his cock started to buck. When the first hot burst of cum hit Kate, she felt her whole body tremble. She hadn't expected to cum the first time herself, but all the same it was rising inside her now. Gush after warm gush hit her and soon her own body was wracked with the near pain of her climax. She let out a yowl just as Dean had and she arched her back.

With each thump of Dean's cock, more and more of his cum filled her up, and she felt as if she had feasted on him. Dean tensed and thrusted with each squirt, and soon he was limp on top of her, the last of his climax shooting into her.

They left their clothes in front of the fire to dry and stayed naked in each other's arms on the couch. Dean was glad, no, honored, that he got to be Kate's first. Now when Kate asked if he had ever been in love the answer would be a resounding yes. Her head rested on his chest, and her body flickered with the firelight.