Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad I waited," Kate whispered.

"Sorry it hurt." Dean responded.

Kate shook her head. "Don't be. I know you were trying to be gentle. And toward the end it got better. I did cum after all."

"But I still wish it had been better for you."

She looked up, facing him. "Dean, it was great. I love how you felt inside me. Don't be sorry."

"But-"

"Seriously, don't. I don't regret a thing. I was just scared." She kissed his chest. "But you were exactly what I needed. You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Well, yeah."

"I was afraid I wouldn't please you," she ran her finger over his chest. "It was great."

They lay there, listening to the fire pop. After a while Kate's breath deepened, and Dean realized she was asleep. They lay there for a good while. Dean likewise lost track of time and fell asleep.

Kate's quick intake of breath woke him. "So what now?" She said.

"You want to do it again?" Dean grinned.

She giggled. "That's not what I meant. I'm kinda sore. I mean after. When we go home."

"Maybe we'll see each other next time." The answer felt hollow even to Dean, and he knew it wasn't good enough.

"You know we can't do it like that, Dean."

"Let's coordinate and we can make sure..."

"You can just do that? I can't. I can't wait another year to see you. And that's if we're lucky and work it out. How do people here do it?" She shook her head, "How can they just leave each other behind?"

"I don't know. That's just what they do." Dean gulped.

"But why?"

"Well," Dean thought for a moment, "Mom told me that it was so people could just have sex and then go. If you don't talk to the people outside camp, then it won't interfere with your outside relationships. This place isn't for falling in love, it's for... I don't know what to call it, but having sex and then leaving."

"People can just do that?"

"I guess."

"Well I can't. Can you?"

Dean was quiet, though he didn't truly have to think to know the answer.. "No. I can't either. But what are we going to do?"

"Where do you live?"

"You want to get together outside of camp?" Dean was incredulous.

She sat up. "You say that like you don't want to."

"Well I do, but..." He shook his head.

"But what?"

"So you're just going to call and hope my parents don't ask too many questions?"

Kate's mouth was a straight line. "There has to be a way. I go to Lewis and Clark. That's not far for you, is it?"

"I live in Tigard."

"That's like half an hour. My parents live there. You can stay in my dorm." Dean's fear fought with his love for Kate, but in the end his fear never had a chance. He had to be with her. "We don't have any relationships back home to mess up anyway."

They decided that Dean would call her at school, that way there was no chance of parents picking up. The story would be that Dean was visiting a high school friend at Lewis and Clark. They decided that the friend would have to be a boy so mom and dad wouldn't become suspicious. It was a paper-thin story, and seemed ridiculous to Dean, but there didn't seem to be any other way to do it. And frankly, it was worth the risk. If his mom and dad figured things out he was ready for whatever consequences there would be. And there was no way Dean could ever let her go. Ever.

When their clothes had dried they found a scrap of paper in the kitchen and exchanged their numbers. Kate sobbed and buried her face in Dean's chest and though he tried not to, Dean sniffled and cried too. Dean was going home the next day and he didn't know when they would next see each other. His heart pounded in his chest.

After embracing they kissed. "I love you I love you I love you," Kate whimpered with each kiss. "Promise me we'll be together. Promise me. I love you Dean, I need you."

Dean's tears strangled him, "I promise," he said.

There wasn't much to pack. Dean had brought three books with him and only managed to get a little through a little of one of them. There were some dirty clothes and his hygiene stuff to pick up in the bathroom.

But he did leave something, a thing he could never get back no matter what he did. He left the old Dean here. The virgin Dean, the Dean who had never been in love, the Dean who was afraid of his feelings. The Dean coming out was... something different. He didn't even know yet. He felt as if he had aged years here. The blushing Dean, trembling under Mrs. Romano's gaze, was long gone.

He would definitely have to see Mrs. Romano next time he came. He wondered too who would want to go his way next year. Maybe Holly Liu, the girl he saw at the mixer, would be there. Then there was Tammy, the woman running the game at the mixer. Dean could admit now that she reminded him of his mom. There was that woman at the front desk named Sherri who had said she wanted Lisa too. Lisa... she would be there with him too next year. Maybe, knowing the kind of thing that went down at camp Raincloud, he could work up the courage to ask her if she was going his way.

He gathered his stuff from the bathroom and started up the creaking wooden stairs. Just as his head came level with the floor, he spotted her. Lisa lay with her back to him, writing in a journal. She squirmed on the bed and her butt blocked Dean's view of her face, with just the edge of her curled hair visible around the curve. Her butt wasn't quite as big as mom's, but Dean still wanted to see it naked and spread in front of him. She was no doubt writing about all the guys she had been with. Despite what he had been through, he still felt a little strange knowing his sister was with other guys. Did he dare?

He knocked on the door frame. Lisa jumped. "Oh hey, Dean." She quickly shut the journal.

"I thought you would be packing up."

"I finished last night. I didn't want to have to hurry today."

Dean nodded toward her journal. "Writing about the good time you had?"

She giggled. "Something like that. Most of the people I hoped to see were here. And most of them... well you know. It was a good time." She sat up. Dean saw a little of mom in her. She was curvy and her tits faced sideways kind of the way mom's did. Her hair was darker and her face had more in common with dad. All the same she was beautiful to him, and he felt the same love that he did when he was with mom. His beloved sister. Here at camp she had guided and comforted him just like she had always done. She patted the bed next to her. "How about you?"

Dean shook his head. His heart started pounding when he entered Lisa's room. "I don't really know what to say."

"You didn't like it?"

He sat down with her. "That's not what I meant. I mean there's just a lot. You were right, it was worth it to take a chance and see what was out there. But I can't really put it all together in my head. I don't know what to think."

"You're coming next year with us, right?" She rubbed his back. Dean's body was electrified.

"Umm... yeah." His grin conveyed the enthusiasm his voice didn't. "And thanks for getting me off my ass to go to the mixer."

"You met a girl there, right? I'm a little out of the loop. I guess everyone is, it was a busy few days."

"Yeah, Kate is her name."

"You guys have fun?"

Dean gulped. "We went to have a picnic at the creek and ended up in one of the empty cabins. It was her first time."

"Aww, Dean," she smiled at him, her eyes adoring. "I hope you were gentle." He nodded his head. "Was Mrs. Romano your first?"

"Yeah, she was."

"She's good for that. So sexy, but... I don't know. She teaches you. She's not intimidating. She was my first. I mean my first girl, my only. There's just something about her. I guess you know."

Lisa pushed his hair back over her temple. "Anya too, right? They asked you to help bring food home, but that's the oldest trick in the book. She's really pretty like her mom."

"You're right about that. And yeah, she and Mrs. Romano..." he was blushing.

"Ooh a ménage à trois. Looks like I'll be taking pointers from you soon. I did one too... with two guys I mean."

"Really?"

"You probably don't want to hear about it."

"Are you crazy, of course I do!"

Now she started to blush, "There's not much to it. They took turns on me. One of them fucked me while I sucked the other's cock." She couldn't meet Dean's eyes, but was grinning ear to ear. "It was my first time doing it. I don't know why, but it surprised me when I could taste my own pussy. It reminded me of Mrs. Romano. I really miss her. Too bad we're going home in a few."

"Did you cum?"

This time Lisa laughed out loud. "Oh my God, Dean. But yeah, I did, with each of them. There was something really hot about belonging to both of them at once. But that's enough about me. I need to know, were you with anyone else?"

Dean stiffened, he couldn't speak, "Ooh, now I really have to know," Lisa said. "Come on. Was it that lady at the front desk? What was her name? I liked her too."

"Sherri. And no, it wasn't her."

"Well who, then? You were with Mrs. Romano, then with her and Anya, then the mixer. About all you did besides that was help with Thanksgiving-" Her eyes went wide. "Did you...? I mean you and..."

"Mom... yeah, we did. It was amazing."

"Oh my God, Dean! On your first trip..."

"She wanted to, Lisa! She said it was the kind of thing people did here!" His hands started to tremble.

"It's ok Dean. Really. And she's right. So many guys I've been with here said they went their moms' way. I swear it's a thing for moms and their sons. Besides, you're not the only one in the family. My second time, me and dad did too. He thought it would be a good easy start for me. And like I said before, Trevor wanted it too. I was like 'in your dreams,'" She laughed. "How was it with mom? I know that it was something she really wanted to happen."

Dean gulped, "I don't know how to describe it. It was great. Mom's... really beautiful. And there's something about women like her. They feel so good when you touch them."

"Well, aren't you the chubby chaser?"

"Don't you think she's pretty, though?"

"Not my type. I don't even like girls."

"Except Mrs. Romano?"

She nodded. "Well I'm glad mom finally got what she wanted. She doesn't enjoy herself like she should here. And I'm glad you did too." She kissed his cheek. "To tell you the truth, I was making a list of guys I wanted to get with the next time we came. Everyone has that list."

"Who's on it?"

She giggled and pushed him, "Wouldn't you like to know? Fine. I'll tell you one. Mrs. Romano."

"I could have guessed."

"Now you have to tell me one of yours."

Dean took a slow, deep breath. Now was his chance. She was right here, open and adoring and beautiful. "Well, I guess my time isn't up yet."

"What do you mean?"

He looked up into the soft brown eyes he had seen so many times, both in and out of his fantasies. Her lips and cheeks were blushed. Now or never. "This is the last chance I'll have this year, but I have to ask. Are you going my way?"

Her jaw dropped, and for a few seconds she said nothing. Even in those seconds, a thousand nervous words tried to escape Dean's mouth. You don't have to! Sorry! Only if it's not weird! But this new Dean was able to hold them back. "My little brother," Lisa responded. "I thought this first time would be too much for you." She reached for her journal and opened it up. She opened it to the page with that days' date on it. And there, clear as day, was Dean's name in Lisa's loopy script. "Does that answer your question?"

Dean put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She let out a surprised squeal that was cut off by his kiss. But once she got over her surprise she pushed into Dean, her own lips hungry for his, her tongue grasping at his. Dean's heart raced and he was short of breath. His other hand moved up her side and cupped her breast, feeling the stiffness of her bra. "Just a minute," she gasped. She got up and closed the door.

Lisa turned around to come back to the bed. "Hold on," Dean said. "I want to get a good look at you."

She shook her head, but put her hand on her hip and turned, shaking her thick thighs back and forth. "Wanted to perv on your sister one last time, huh? Yeah, I've seen you looking."

Dean smirked, "Can you blame me?"

"There's much prettier girls out there, Dean."

"Not the way I see it. But I need to see more of you."

She shook her head, "Who are you and what have you done to Dean?"

"This place changes you. You know that, Lisa."

"I guess so," she said, swaying her body.

"Since you won't," Dean got up and gripped the bottom of her shirt, "I'm going to have to get a look at those tits myself." He pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her bra. Lisa's hands leapt up. Dean shook his head.

"Alright, alright. Just give me a second. It's not every day your brother wants to fuck you." She reached behind her. Dean tried to play cool, but his eyes boggled as Lisa's bra slid off. There were those beautiful, pink nipples. He had seen them before, but never this close, this real. Lisa shook her tits back and forth. They were low set, and her areolas were large and blushing. "Dirty boy," Lisa murmured.

Dean put his hands to her soft belly and moved up, cupping each breast. Lisa leaned forward and her breath was hot on Dean's lips. "I told you they're nothing special." She lunged forward. Their kiss was full of heat and moisture, and Dean was enchanted by the smell and taste of his sister's mouth.

"No more," Dean said. "You can't be telling me that you're not beautiful. I can see you, Lisa. Just let me enjoy you." He reached behind her as she pulled up his own shirt. Her rapidly stiffening nipples pressed into his chest. He hooked both thumbs into the top of her jeans.

"You want your sister's pussy, don't you?" She whispered. Dean nodded. "Then I want you to admit. You've been wanting to fuck your sister for a long time, haven't you?"

A bead of sweat trickled down Dean's cheek. "Yes," He whispered back.

"You're a dirty boy, but I'm going to give you what you need." She unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them down, panties and all. Dean looked down, his eyes glued to her light brown bush.

He opened his mouth to talk. There was a knock at the door. "Lisa, can I come in?" It was dad's voice.

"Dad," she gasped as Dean kissed down her neck, "It really isn't a good time."

"I just want to know if you've seen Dean," dad's voice came through the closed door.

"Fuck," she muttered, "Please dad. Dean is fine."

There was a long pause filled with the smacking of Dean's mouth and tongue. "Ok, I'll come back."

Dean ran his tongue around her large areolas. "God damn, Dean!" Lisa hissed. He kissed back up, and when he embraced her his hardon pressed into her thigh. "I want that hot brother cock inside me, Dean," She whispered.

He seized her hips and turned her toward the bed, where she plopped down on her wide ass. Dean started to unbutton his pants. "Slow down," Lisa said. "I want to savor the moment I see my brother's dick for the first time." He tried his hardest to slow down, but his hands were frantic. Dean had been watching his sister and fantasizing about her for so long, it was hard to pace himself now that she was here and naked and ready in front of him.

His pants dropped, and his cock shot up, finally released. Lisa's eyes were fixed to it, and her mouth dropped open. Dean took a few steps forward and Lisa lightly touched the tip. "Fuck, you're so hard. And there's so much precum already." She leaned forward, his cock grasped in her hand. Her tongue darted out, licking the wetness off the end. "God, I love that taste. But don't tell anyone." She twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Dean threw his head back, and moaned under her touch.

Lisa's lips closed as she looked up at Dean, waiting for him to open his eyes and face her. When he did, he opened his mouth to say something, but the combination of her adoring brown eyes and her hot, soft lips closing around his tip rendered him mute. Her tongue played with his engorged bellend. Stephen was right, she was better at this than Mrs. Romano and Anya had been. Lisa pressed his cock with her tongue, causing him to quake with his pleasure.

"You know, I would love for you to cum in my mouth, but I need you to fuck me. We're going in a couple of hours and I'm not going without you pounding my pussy." She started at the base of the shaft and licked up the side, her eyes never leaving Dean's. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft, and where she licked left a cold trail when the room's air hit it. In her haste she had started making obscene slurping noises, trying to keep Dean's precum and her own slobber in her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down the shaft, and Dean felt his insides start to tingle. "Ok, little brother," she said after she disengaged from his throbbing member. "I don't want you to blow your load yet." She got up and leaned back on the bed. Lisa spread her legs wide, running her hands up and down her thighs. In the middle of her brown hair Dean could see the pink, glistening lips of her pussy.

He took a few steps forward and crawled up on the bed, his form looming over her. Her chest heaved, breathless and desperate. "Sounds like we've both been thinking about this for a long time."

"Mom and I were both so excited you got to go on the trip this time. We've both been thinking about it. Mrs. Romano too. Surprised you're such hot property, little brother?"

Dean felt a quiver deep inside him. He didn't know how to answer. He moved his cock up her inner thigh, rubbing up against his sister's furry pussy. Lisa laughed. "Well you are. Good thing you didn't know before. We would have gone-"

But Dean thrust his hips, and his dick penetrated into Lisa, the juices of her pussy dribbling on the mattress. The noise she let out was somewhere between a gasp, a whimper, and a moan. "Fuck! Gentle! Holy sh!" Dean slowed and pushed his cock the remaining way in, inch by inch. Lisa's face was contorted by her ecstasy, her mouth open wide as a snake's.

Finally, the wet fire of her pussy touched his balls. He pushed and drove his cock in as far as it would go. Her body trembled and she tilted her hips to accommodate him. "I bet- Fuck! How are you-?"

"Just shut up and let me fuck you." Dean thrusted one more time, and Lisa spasmed.

Just like before, Dean tried to control and pace himself. His thrusts were slow at first, even as his impetuous thighs jerked. God she was so wet. Soon his lower half was converted in her aromatic juices, and he reached down to her pussy to feel. She was just as soaked as he had expected, and he brought his wet finger up to his nose. She smelled amazing.

Lisa smirked at him, but her smirked turned to shock as Dean licked his finger clean. "Freak," she moaned.

But Dean couldn't hold back for long. His thrusts quickened as he ran out of energy and desire to go slow. He tried every angle he could, hoping he could find that "special spot" he had found in the other women. Did they all have it?

His hands had moved from her hips to her shoulders, pushing her down on top of his cock, trying for every last drop of leverage he would get, thrusting into his sister so hard he felt like his dick would pop out her mouth. Lisa was red faced, and let out incoherent whimpers and moans on every thrust and backstroke. Her eyelids were heavy, and she was in that place where all she cared about was him.

With each thrust, her large, pink-nippled tits bounced. "Dean, Dean, Dean," she whispered. He leaned down and kissed her. Their kiss was all passion: completely clumsy, wet, and spilling. Their mouths smacked as his cock in her pussy squelched.

"Dean," she whispered once again as their lips parted. "Dean," she said louder. "I want to-" She was cut off with another rapturous cry. "I want to ride you. Stephen doesn't like it. I want you to see my body." Her voice was weak and cut with whimpers. "I know you've watched me so many times, and I want to show you. I love you, little brother."