Going Out

Story Info
Adventures of a slut in a gay bar.
3.5k words
4.18
7.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going out

It was a sunny Friday afternoon early in the summer. Warm outside but still not scorching hot. I was in the garden watering the plants when about 6pm I received a message from my lord, that he's on his way to come over.

I know he expects everything to be clean and this was such short notice! The house was a mess and I was dirty after gardening. I left the door unlocked, dropped my clothes at the door and hopped in the shower getting ready for him. I was still soaping myself when I heard the door downstairs. He didn't specify anything in the message how I should prepare myself, what I should be putting on, so I just quickly dried myself with a towel and went downstairs naked to greet him ("presented myself" as he calls it).

He was already sitting in the armchair, legs up on the ottoman and a wide grin on his face. "Hello Caramelo, nice to see you like that" - he said. "Nice to see you too my lord" - I replied while getting on my knees in front of him.

He nodded towards his feet. - "Take off my shoes"

I untied and carefully removed his shoes, set them on the side. Then removed his socks and placed them in the respective shoes. Since I didn't have any further instructions, I started gently massaging and licking his feet, I know he likes that a lot. I was just about to suck the toes and really getting into pleasuring him when he suddenly stopped me.

"I like what you're doing but we don't have time for this. Inspection!"

I immediately assumed the inspection pose. On my knees legs apart, hands on the head, elbows wide, nose to the sky, mouth open and tongue out. He stood up and walked around me, gently caressing my head. He stopped behind me and pulled my head onto his stomach.

"I like to see you obedient like this. You're a real slut Caramelo, you know that?" - he asked.

"Yes my lord" I mumbled my tongue still out.

Still holding my head back, he grabbed my tongue and started massaging it, making me drool. Then he slid his index finger in my mouth.

"Make it wet!"

I knew what's coming so I started sucking his finger until it was dripping of saliva.

"Spread your ass" - he ordered.

I lowered my hands on my butt cheeks and pulled them apart. He fucked my mouth a few times more with his finger and while still holding my head against him, with his other hand he reach back and slid his wet finger in my hole. Normally I'm very tight but I was so turned on, it went in with ease.

While still inside, he let go of my head and reached to the front to my cock, wiped the dripping precum. "Look, you're already making a mess! Open.." I opened my mouth and he smeared the precum on my tongue.

He removed his finger, slapped my butt and left to the washroom to wash his hands. "Go get dressed, we're going out" - he yelled from the washroom.

Not knowing what was on his mind and where we were going, I dressed up normally. Thongs, jeans and t-shirt. I was already putting my socks when he barged in the room.

"I want you to dress like the slut you are". "Jockstraps and tight jeans today".

"Yes my lord" - I replied, but since I was already dressed, I couldn't resist to ask "don't you rather like these thongs sir?"

When I saw his evil grin, I knew it was a mistake.

"Sure, leave them" - he said. He always says "to every action there's a reaction" and I knew he will punish me for this.

We put on our shoes and started heading out. As usual, before stepping out of the house we kissed behind the door. I felt his hands sliding down inside the back of my pants, grabbing my ass. First he squeezed my cheeks, then grabbed the string and yanked it up hard. I flinched and reached back feeling the string cutting into my crack.

"Hands up and hold steady" - he ordered. So there was no way out. I placed my hands on my head and waited while he meticulously dragged the thong up my crack and all around my waist. It was really cutting in everywhere and it was way above the waistline of my pants. If I was holding straight the t-shirt covered it but with every move the string became visible. I felt silly and humiliated but I knew I can only blame myself.

Aside the feeling that I was getting cut in half, the drive was uneventful. We parked the car and walked a few hundred meters hand in hand to one of the bars. I've never been here before but he obviously knew the place already.

Coming in from the street, it was really dark inside, took a while for my eyes to get used to it. The bar was on the left, some tables on the right. It was still early, looked like we are the only patrons so far. He dragged me to the back where there was a metal staircase. I followed him upstairs.

It was an interesting place with proper cells on the sides with metal bars up to the ceiling, like a prison really. A dog cage in the corner and a big half circle leather bed pushed right to the cell at the back. By now my eyes got used to the darkness. A dim light pointed at the bed lit the room. Everything looked clean, the cells lockable and real, washroom on the left. The bed was hard and looked fairly new, I could still smell the leather.

We were alone and I appreciated it a lot. While I went around and discovered the place, my mind was racing what we could be doing here. Would love to have a dungeon like this at home! And obviously my lord didn't bring me here only for a few drinks.

"Get naked Caramelo" - he said simply.

Whoa! my head was racing, I've never done anything like that before and I was hesitating. But at the same time it was hot! Then of course my training kicked in and my clothes came off easier than I expected. I placed them by the bed, everything on top of my shoes. I was standing naked in a gay bar! I knew I'll remember this for a long time!

My lord was watching me with a smile. He knew how scared I was and what it took me to obey. But he didn't leave me long time to think. He stepped forward, pulled my collar from his pocket and put it on my neck. Then he briefly kissed me on the lips before pushing me down on my knees.

"Open my pants" he said.

I eagerly got to work, opened his flies, pushed his briefs down and started sucking him thinking the faster we finish, the less chance someone will see us.

"Put it back and start over!"

I knew I've made a mistake again, trying to control something that wasn't my duty.

I pushed his shaft back in the briefs and started kissing and licking his bulge over the fabric. He was getting hard already but I knew and accepted the fact that we will be here for a while. I gently pushed his briefs under his dick and balls and started sucking. Caressed his stretching balls, kissed the head and licked until it all got wet. Then as he got more and more excited, I sucked him deeper and deeper as he likes it. Initially I pulled him with my hands but he grabbed them, placed them behind my back and started pulling my head on his dick for a deep face fucking. I was drooling and gasping for air but he was relentless. Holding my head onto his stomach, his dick deep inside my throat, he stopped moving. I couldn't breath. After a few seconds I started panicking and placed my hands on his thighs to push him away, but his gentle voice stopped me. "Hands behind Caramelo". So I gave up and tried to relax knowing that I will last longer if I keep calm. He held me like that latched on his cock for a while that felt like eternity, but with a last trust, he let me go. I was drooling like crazy but relieved and the fact that we were doing all this in a public bar suddenly didn't seem to be so important.

"Get on the bed, legs up"

I sat up on the edge of the bed. The touch of the leather was cool at first but it felt good, it was like I was on some stage. I slid up a bit more just so my ass was right on the edge, laid back and lifted up my legs. He took out a small packet of lubricant and smeared it on my ass and his rock hard cock. Then without hesitation, stepped forward, pushed in and started fucking me.

Initially I was a bit tense but the scene was so hot, very soon I gave in and relaxed I started really enjoying myself. I felt that he's getting more and more excited, the thrusts were harder and faster. He was leaning forward and I rested my legs on his shoulders, feeling him deeply inside. The bar disappeared and it was just him above me. I was in love with him.

Suddenly I heard footsteps on the metal staircase. Normally I would instantly be out of my subspace but the calm eyes of my lord said "just relax". So like nothing happened, we kept on going. Of course I couldn't resist my curiosity and peeked out on the side. It was a younger Asian guy in his 30's, apparently shocked to see us like that as he stopped before coming all the way up the stairs. He was kind of sympathetic and cute not knowing what to do in the situation. Made me smile seeing his confusion. My lord looked back at him too and nodded towards him, so he finally got the courage to come closer. He came all the way up, then leaned into a corner, pulled out his phone and started recording us.

After a while my lord wanted to change position, so he flipped me over. My legs and my crotch were hanging off the bed. He stepped in between my legs, placed my arms on my back and started fucking me holding my wrists together. We could have brought some ropes or tape but I guess he didn't want to restrain me at a strange place out of safety.

Not much time has passed when I heard footsteps again and conversation from the direction of the staircase. I couldn't see who joined us but suddenly they've stopped talking as they noticed us. They obviously weren't shy like the Asian guy.

They came up to the bed without hesitation.

"Enjoy the slut, but no penetration" said my lord. We've talked about this before, how much he'd like to offer me to others, but I always had doubts about my safety. But this way, only touching without penetration looked acceptable and hot. They stepped closer to the sides.

"Flip over, legs up" ordered my lord. I was again laying on my back, legs up high. I was so ashamed of myself, kept looking in the eyes of my lord trying to forget about the rest of the world.

The newcomers were locals, in their 50's, both in decent shape. They were not too shy, started touching me right away. First just gently, caressing my legs, my arms, then the one on the left pinched my nipples.. Meanwhile my lord got back in-between my legs and started fucking me again. The two on the sides looked at each other and they grabbed my wrists and ankles and stretched me out. I felt my lord's change of rhythm out of excitement, he was pounding me hard and deep, I knew he enjoys himself very much and the feeling filled me up too with satisfaction. The Asian dude was still recording, like a professional filmmaker, going around finding the best angles. I was just a toy, the piece of meat in a porn movie, but strangely happy. I knew this is my place, this is who I am.

After a while the strangers let me go and undressed removed their jeans. They were not wearing any briefs and both of them had nice meaty cocks, one with a wide metal ring at the base as well. He came up on the bed above me, pulled my arms up and lowered himself pinning my head and my arms in between his knees. His dick was dangling above my face and for a moment I got worried that he won't respect my lord's request but suddenly I heard my lord. "Open" - he said and with that, he pushed the big rubber ballgag in my mouth. He couldn't tighten the strap around my head, but I knew he would be very disappointed if I would spit it out. So that hole was taken care of, he went back to plug the other one.

Since the strangers were not allowed to penetrate me, they've found other ways of pleasure. The one with the ring was still above me, he placed my hand on his dick so I started jerking it. Meanwhile he pinched and pulled my nipples hard to the rhythm. The other one at first was playing with my balls squeezing and pulling them and jerking my cock at the same time. It was so hot, I knew I won't last long. I was getting close, but I guess my lord stopped him, obviously it wasn't my time. So he came up to the other side and put my hand on his dick to jerk him too. I was in a public bar jerking two cocks while getting fucked by a third one and the night was not nearly over.

We were going like this for a while, they were getting really hard and started kissing. Then the one with the ring whispered something to the ears of his partner. Then they started jerking their cocks above my face. Looking in the eyes of my lord for permission, I didn't see any disapproval or doubt so I obeyed and accepted my faith. They were kissing more passionately and jerking faster and faster. The one above me placed his palm on my neck, holding me steady. The other grabbed my left nipple and as pulling it pretty hard as he got more and more excited.

They came pretty much at the same time with big grunts and I felt hot cum flowing all over my face, my mouth, my neck and some even on my chest, sticky rivers running down on my sides to the bed. They kept milking their cocks and that was the time when with his familiar grunts my lord ejaculated inside me and didn't stop thrusting until he was completely empty. All 3 of them seemed to be very satisfied seeing me humiliated drenched in cum inside and out. It felt like I was in some sort of a trance. Pushed everything to the side in my mind, I felt like a happy used rug after giving my masters a good time.

The two got off me, they've dressed up. With smiles on their faces they looked at me and thanked my lord for the good time. I didn't dare looking in their eyes or even looking up until I heard their footsteps disappearing on the staircase.

My lord was cleaning himself with a paper towel and fixing his attire and the Asian guy was still in the corner. At some point he stopped recording. I was just laying there, dirty and exhausted, waiting for instructions.

All of a sudden, the Asian guy appeared right next to my head, I guess he finally found the courage to join the party. We both looked at my lord.

"Go ahead, enjoy yourself" he said to the guy before looking at me with a smile. So the Asian dude positioned himself on the side, opened his pants and started jerking his cock. I was laying in a puddle of sticky goo, feeling cold suddenly and would have loved getting up but as a good slave I was just waiting patiently. Fortunately he came pretty fast. Quietly, but loads of it. Strings and strings coming down covering my face and my chest again, some even trickling down to my belly button. Since it was warm, I actually liked it. When he was done, he wiped his cock on the top of my head, zipped up his pants and left.

I was just laying there, not knowing what else my lord has in store for me. By that time he dressed up.

"Hold on a second Caramelo, I love to see you like this"

He pulled out his phone and took a few pictures before sinking his phone back to his pocket.

"Ok, let's go, I want to have a drink"

I sat up, removed the gag. Didn't dare touching the collar. Everything was covered in the sticky goo. Looked over at him to ask for a paper-towel.

"No Caramelo, I know you like milk, I want you to leave all that on. You can shower at home". "C'mon let's go, I'm thirsty"

I dressed up avoiding wiping the cum with my t-shirt from my face, worried that it will get dirty. It was a silly thought. Soon enough it stuck on my torso like I was in a wet t-shirt competition. My lord was just watching me, then he wiped around my eyes with the paper towel he used before.

"You looked like you had fun! We'll need to repeat this" he said. "Besides you need to let your true self show. Look at you! How do you feel now?"

"I feel like a used rug, a real slut my lord" I said quietly.

"Yes Caramelo. And you're MINE"

"Yes my lord" I replied looking in his eyes as I felt a sudden jolt of understanding and with that, confidence.

When I was done dressing up, he pulled the leash out of his pocket and attached it to my collar. Then we went back down the stairs, him dragging me behind.

There was more people in the bar now and I felt every eye on me as we sat down at a table. My lord stood up to fetch some drinks and I felt really weak and powerless without him sitting alone among all these men.

But we didn't stay long. After our drinks we left the bar. He still wanted to get an ice-cream. Just to torture me, I had to walk on the streets with the collar and the drying cum on my face. At least he removed the leash. But really by that time he could have done anything to me, I completely given up control.

At home, finally he gave me permission to hit the shower and he came inside with me.

"On your knees" he ordered.

I kneeled down, hands behind my back, mouth open, tongue out as I thought he wanted to put his dick in my mouth. But instead he pushed my head down and suddenly I felt the warm flow over my head. He was giving me a golden shower, washing off all the cum of the bar. It felt warm and comforting feeling him bathing me like that.

"You were great tonight Caramelo, I'm proud of you" - he said while still pissing on me.

"Thank you my lord" -- I mumbled having a hard time speaking with liquid flowing all over my face.

He finished, then pushed his cock in my mouth. "Clean it!"

I cleaned his dick thoroughly, licking and sucking it.

"That's a good boy. Now bathe me and let's go to bed, I'm tired."

So I opened the tap and washed him good with lots of soap and rinsed him off. With a kiss he left me, dried himself with a towel and went to bed.

I took my shower too. It was heavenly to feel the warm water caressing me, but I couldn't stay for long, he was expecting me. Washed everything quickly but thoroughly as I knew he'll be up early the next morning horny again.

I joined him in bed under the big blanket.

He was already half way asleep. I kissed him before sliding lower to his side. Hugged him tightly, pushing my nose into his side. I always loved the smell of his skin.

"Good night my lord" I said and fell asleep pretty much instantly.