Going Solo

Story Info
Solo bush walk turns to a sexy duo.
1.4k words
3.88
7.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was no stranger to getting out in the bush. He found himself enjoying his own company as mush as enjoying the company of others. Often taking solo camping trips and bush walking alone. He had thought about what is something went wrong but decided it was just a bad thought and to just make sure nothing does.

Growing up in the suburbs of Sydney in Australia, but still often going to the bush doesn't make you a bushman at all. Never claiming to be a bushman just enjoying being away from the push and shove of the city.

Setting off from the car park, there was only 1 other car there when he arrived and there was no sign of a person.

There are 4 different bush walks from here, he knew at least 3 of them and they 4th actually requires special equipment and needs another person to help getting down the cliff face to the mountain stream.

With lockdown due to COVID, its likely to be the reason why there isn't many others here.

Picking the track he had done the most, which is not the easiest walk out of the bunch he felt a little more confident that it was less likely to be the track the other person had taken. The track is only around 3-4 km long and does wind up and down through 2 shallow valleys while following a deep cliff edge to the east. After recent fires around a year and a half earlier, the bush is a little slow to grow back leaving open areas. Nevertheless beautiful.

It's a late spring day and beginning to warm up quite a bit, walking along the track there were many foot prints in the dust making it impossible to see if he was going to be alone at the summit. Also keeping an eye out over the more open parts. No sign of anyone else so the decision was made.

Off came the shirt, then the shorts. Sun bouncing off his pale skin, pale from the winter just past. The feeling of fresh air on his skin and warming sun was casting a spell over reality making him feel he is the only one around. As far as he knew, he very well was. So off came the Tradie undies. They were placed with his clothes in his back pack....... The only thing he had been wearing for the next kilometre or so.

Nature is a funny yet beautiful thing. It can give clues and hints. Or hide things completely, luckily for him, the birds had given away that there was something up further. So with heart racing and lump in his throat, he darted out of the clearing and threw his clothes back on. Then to press on to the summit.

Now on the steeper but more picturesque part of the walk with rocky escarpments, scattered trees and low lying green grass returning after the fires. All of these offering great views across the adjacent valleys. Also offering great areas for pictures and selfies. He often thinks about taking some pictures.

It's just then he takes a glimpse of some movement through some trees. His clothes are on now he thinks nothing of it and keeps walking forward. As he gets closer he realises it's the person that owns the other car, also seemingly sunning themselves just like he was moments earlier. Gingerly stepping so he could get a better view without drawing attention to himself.

Finally a gap through the trees where he could silently watch. He watched with hardly a breath, just in case she heard him. He wasn't sure why he didn't want her to know he was there, was it because he didn't want the sexy show to end. Was it to save her embarrassment Or even to save him from embarrassment.

Was it a short few minutes? Was it 10 minutes? Who knows. All he could tell you it was extremely hard....... To swallow. His heart was racing and he was glued. She was now leaning back against a rock with the sun eliminating her body. Her hair gently falling over her left shoulder and being picked up by the light breath of wind that would on occasion bring visible goosebumps. Every now and again he would become wide eyed when she gives a nipple a tweak or a fleeting moment when a finger or 2 would tend to her excitement between her legs.

Accidentally brushing some fallen leaves, he gives off a noise that brings her attention to his presence. Quick thinking he starts to walk along the track toward her. Then pretends to stumble across her. She is shocked but doesn't attempt to cover up. She decides to allow this stranger to see her. He smiles and apologetically went to continue on with his walk. Not wanting to increase any untoward tension. But she had already noticed the spectacle that he was not trying to hide. Clearly he was enjoying what she was doing so she offered for him to stay.

There is that lump in his throat again. It felt as large as her breasts and as uncomfortable as his shorts pressing against his knob. She pointed out the cameras and GoPros pointed at her. He tried to make small talk but had to explain he was living one of his fantasies since he was a teenager. To come across a stunning nude woman in the bush like he does. She winked and said.

"I saw you walking up the hill, Dummy!"

She wondered what took him so long to reach her. He didn't have the heart to tell her he was watching.

He didn't pick up on her hints to remove his own clothes. Or maybe he did but confidence may have stood in the way until she placed her hand strategically on his leg.

He explained previous trips to the summit where he stood up there naked. The breeze cooling off the hot parts while exciting them further. He couldn't explain. Looking down through the valleys and wondered if anyone could see him. He could see the cars quite clearly so he had imagined that he was visible too.

His words had spurred her on. Upping the stakes and walking to the summit naked. But she had hidden both there clothes behind a rock. Not that there was anyone else there.

Of they stepped. She was filming herself for part of the way on her GoPro. He watch while walking backwards off and on. Mesmerised by the moment of her body and boobs. Wanting to follow her as well.

Coming to the last of the climb it became quite steep and she sometimes becomes quite awkward. This allowed him to help her yet give him a chance to touch her, lifting her bum, with her adjusting herself to position his fingers exactly where he would want them.

Finally at the summit, she feels what he was explaining. Giving her rushes she had not dreamed of. Her face blushing a certain colour pink with a nervous twitch from her cheek. Turning and giving a hug to remember with his member sitting exactly under her flower. With her closing her legs around it. He couldn't help but give more then a few fleeting thrusts. But then stepping away before getting out of hand for the both of them.

On the way back down, she allowed him every chance to touch her. She in turn took any chance to touch him. From his muscles in his shoulders to the hardness of his cock. Her hands were wondering on her self as much as him.

Remaining nude until the cars where they exchanged details so she could forward her pictures and videos. She dressed in her driving home clothes, she enjoyed being able to tease herself and anyone who looks in her car.

She 1st put on a matching set of honey Birdette lingerie. A pink G string number with a lacy Balconette bra. Then dressing with a sun dress, held together with a single tie, it wrapped around her and made all the boys dreams come alive.

The long hug goodbye was torture for both. Leaving wanting. But not forgotten. His hands placed on her cheeks pulling up her dress discreetly. Or not so discreetly but swiftly dropping her thong to the ground, she stepped out and picked he picked them up telling her she won't be needing them anymore. She took them from his hand with a smile, as she planted a kiss on him she replied.

"I know!"and she placed them in his pocket.

With his right hand sliding around slowly across her right hip, he brought his fingers down to caress her, taking her juices for him to taste in front of her.

With a smile they departed with wild dreams of next time dancing in there heads, keeping them company on the trip home.