Going to College Ch. 09

Story Info
new life style
2.6k words
4.39
3.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the frat gangbang I kinda stayed away a bit because I didn't really want my name thrown about. But to my surprise, the guys where honest about it, no one knew about what happened there that night, they kept it in the house.

Every so often, I might run into one of them but they didn't talk about it. But if they had a chance of some discreet play, I would get my boobs felt or my ass rubbed, and I even had a couple panty checks too.

Joe had seen the hickeys but never asked, or said anything, about them. He made sure I kept enough slutty outfits to wear and wasn't shy playing around with people.

But the biggest thing that happened with him, was his girls playing with toys. He got so much enjoyment from them he brought them around with us a lot more. They had outfits like mine, but they all got excited so that they would slide into bed with us and play. I think some of the girls were looking to play with me more than Joe, but he didn't seem to mind and watched us play. We had quite a few birthday suit parties and we spent the nights running around naked.

My birthday came, so me and Joe went out and partied the night away. But a week later, Joe told me his dad wanted him to join him on a business trip. However, his mom had fallen and twisted her ankle and was on crouches, so he wanted to know if I would go hang out with her.

I thought about it because she was a bit on the wild side, and did like to play around with me, but I decided to go to make Joe happy, after all, I've had my share of female play lately.

So off we went. Joe had me in one of his favorite outfits, a micro mini dress that was very low cut, but all had a full zipper front, it could zip up or down, depending on his mood, plus, I made sure I had my stockings and garter belt on.

On the way I know a few people got to see my boobs and a few trucks got to see my pussy. Joe likes to be nice to other drivers, so, he had me in a bit of a horny mood by the time we got there.

We pulled in and the chauffeur loaded his dad's bag into the car. He stopped Joe and took his bags to the car too, as Joe brought mine into the house.

His dad and his mom were sitting at a table doing some paperwork. Sure enough, she was on crouches. His dad looked up and said to Joe, "Glad you finally got here, the plane is waiting for us!"

So, Joe hugged me, gave me a big kiss, and started to head out, but his dad stopped and gave me a big hug and kiss too.  His hand found my ass and he took a quick feel of my boob, I guess to see if I had a bra on.  

"Looking good girl and feel great! I'll miss your visit." I just smiled at him and I saw his wife's big smile as she watched all this.

They left and I sat down with her while she did paperwork. She kept picking up her cell phone and tried making a call but got no answer. She kept leaving voicemails, telling the person that they had to sign their paperwork TODAY.  But she never got a call back.

Then she asked me, "Judy, would you do me a favor and take these papers over to Geo and Sal's apartment for them to sign."

"I can do that for you." 

"Well, Sal took the guys to the plane but Geo should be there, so just give the papers to him and make sure they get signed today."

So off I went to the apartment over the garage. I rang the bell a couple of times before I heard Geo ask, "Who's there?"

"It's Judy, Joe's girlfriend. His mom got the paperwork for you to sign."

Then the door opened and there stood Geo in a bathrobe, "Sorry, I was in the shower and just heard her message, so come on in and I will find a pen."

I stepped in and was surprised how big and nice the apartment was. He smiled at me, "You like our dump?"

"I wouldn't call it that. I've got papers for Sal to sign too."

"He won't be back for a while, but I'll make sure he signs them."

I sat the papers down and noticed he was looking at me, "Damn girl, you're looking as hot as ever and I love that outfit."

'Well thanks, I try to look nice."

"Nice is not the word for that outfit. The Ms. told me you had a birthday last week!"

"Yea, getting to be an old lady," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, Happy Birthday," he said as he walked over, gave me a big hug, and then he kissed me on the lips. While still holding me, his hands roamed my body some, as he asked me, "What did you do for my birthday?" So, I told him what we had done for it.

But then he took my hand and told me, "Spin around so I can see your outfit better." He ended up making me spin a couple of times, but when he stopped, my back was to him and his arms came down to my waist pulling me back to him and I mean back to him. He was holding me tight to him when he said, "Damn, you do look hot and smell good too!"  He leaned forward with his head and smelled my perfume.

Then I felt his hand move up and before I could say a word, he caught my top zipper and pulled it down. With it being so low cut, my boobs fell out and he cupped them both, "Damn, they feel better than they look."

"I don't think we should do this," I said to him.

He laughed, "Hell girl, I've seen you naked before!"

"Well true, but I don't think his mom would want to find out you got my boobs out."

"I don't think she'll get too mad," he said as he let go and finished spinning me around to face

 him. I don't know when he did it but he had untied his robe and it had fallen open. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. It was so black, and long, and fat, I had never seen anything like it!

As I stared at it, he spoke up, "Well, do you like it?"

I felt embarrassed because he noticed me staring at it and then I heard myself saying, "I've never seen anything like that."

"But do you like it?"

I did a stupid giggly laugh and said, "Very impressive, Sir."

"Well, thanks," he answered as he stepped forward, put his hands on my shoulders, and gave me another kiss. But this time, he added some tongue to it. As his tongue went into my mouth, his hand slid down over my shoulders which pushed my dress off my shoulders, and then the dress was sliding to the floor. His tongue is in my mouth and I'm standing there in just my stockings and garter belt.

I stepped back and tried to cover up but he said, "Hell girl, I've seen you before." Then he reached down and grabbed his cock and waved it around some, as he added, "I'm glad you like this, because this is your birthday present."

'His mom might find out," I said in hopes he would stop.

He smiled at me, "Girl, she is the one that told me to give you this," as he kept waving it.

"What?" and then I remembered her saying that before.

"Yes, in fact, you're going to stay here with me and Sal this weekend for your birthday."

"I'm supposed to stay with you two? What's supposed to happen here?"

"Well, a lot of playing with that body and tasting every inch of it. Plus, a lot of fucking and sucking!"

Looking at his cock I said fearfully, "I can't take that! It's almost a third leg!"

"Don't you worry, by the end of this weekend you are not only going to take it all, you're going to want it!" Then he reached up, scooped me up, and I could feel his growing cock pressing against my stomach. Then he turned and walked over to the table, sitting me on it.

He pushed me backward as he pushed my legs apart, "Now it's time to taste this white pussy."

He slid down kissing my body and pushing legs apart, as his tongue found my pussy. "Damn, this is one hot, sweet tasting pussy, my little SLUT!"

"I'M not a SLUT!"

"This weekend you are and you're going to keep this slutty body ready for us whenever we want it!" Then he went to eat my pussy and he was good at it. He liked to play with my boobs as he did it.

As he was going to town I was running through my head, 'Should I do this? That cock is huge!' But then I remembered that Joe never asked about the hickeys and he's been bringing a lot of girls around to play with us. But then I thought, 'I haven't had any new cock in weeks. I've just been getting pussy and maybe I've had enough of that.'

I laid back and let him enjoy himself, as I spread my legs wider and rested my ankles on his back. Once he felt my ankles hit his back, he really went to town probing my pussy and clit. His hands played hard with my boobs, to the point of being a bit painful.

But that didn't stop my moaning and squirming, and when I was cumming he held on tight letting me cum all over his face. He took me over the top twice before he stopped and stood back up. His cock was harder now and looked bigger.

"From all that noise and squirming, I think someone wants this black cock," he said as he shook it about.  He pulled me up and off the table in front of him, put his hand on my shoulder, and pushed down as he said, "I think we need to get it lubed up some, before I give it to you."

I hit my knees and looked at that dark black cock standing up proud. He pushed it down to my lips as he said, "Time to suck it, Slut."

Holding my head, he pushed between my lips, and I choked some on its size. He eased back some and said, "YOU can practice later on deep throating it," he said with a chuckle as he slowly fucked my face, as I sucked on it. My mouth was bit sore, due to how fat it was, but after a bit of time sucking, he pulled it out of my mouth. It looked even bigger now.

"You can suck it off later, but I want this first load to go into that white pussy!" He pulled me to my feet, threw me over his shoulder like some cave man, and carried me off to his bedroom. The bedroom was huge, with a king size bed, that he stopped at the foot of, and almost threw me on it.

I laid there on my back as he leaned in rubbing my stocking legs, "I love fucking a white slut in stocking," he said as he pulled my legs apart.  

As he knelt on the bed, between my legs I could see that third leg of his, so big and waving about, as he said, "It's been a while since I've gotten to fuck and very long time since I've had some white pussy! So, you better be ready to get a lot of me this weekend."

He leaned forward and took a hold of his cock head, rubbing my pussy lips, "You know Sal hasn't seen you naked yet and Sal's never had white pussy yet! So, I know he's going to tear this pussy up, but I get to break you in first," and as soon as that came out of his mouth, he shoved forward, popping the head into my pussy.

"OH, DAMN!" I screamed.

He started laughing as he said, "You will get used to it," as he pushed in more. I was trying to spread my legs wider to take it all but that didn't seem to help, as he just slowly pushed in deeper. After he got in aways, he laid down on top of me now and whispered in my ear, "Put your legs on my back and hold on."

"I don't think I can take much more," I said to him.

"Don't worry, I'm not giving it all to you this time, but we will get there," he said as he pushed a bit more in. I don't know how much I had, but then he started to fuck me in and out slowly.

"Relax and just take it," he said as he pushed in deeper. I felt stretched and fuller than I've ever been, but he kept slowly fucking me. I couldn't help the moaning as my pussy got wetter and the pain eased up some, as he kept fucking me slowly.

Looking at this black guy on top of me, and knowing his black cock was in my pussy, I could feel my pussy was getting wetter than it ever had been before.  

I started to cum all over his cock, and as I did, he did a harder push into me. It seemed like he went two inches deeper with that push, "Ohhh, Dammmn!"

"I've got to give it to you when you're all hot and wet," and then he picked up on fucking me again. He fucked me for a while but by the feel of his cock, and look on his face, I knew he was going to blow his load. Sure enough, I felt him pumping into me, but as he did, he pushed a bit deeper into me. It seemed like a lot of time went by as he pumped his black seed into me.

I don't know how, but I could feel his seed leaking down and out of my pussy. I was stretched so tight, I don't know how it got out.

When he was done cumming he just fell on top of me and laid there. He leaned in and started to French kiss me, for a bit, "Damn girl, you have one tight pussy, so I had to give you more when I blew. It makes for great lube," he said with a wicked grin on his face.

He slowly started to slide off me, pulling out his cock, and I could feel his seed flooding out of my pussy. When I looked at his cock, I noticed only about two-thirds of it was wet. 'Damn, I was no were close to taking all of him,' I thought to myself. 

He took it in his hand and said to me, "Not bad for first time, Slut, but with me and Sal fucking you this weekend, you'll take it all!"

"You can stop calling me a slut!"

"No, I will, because you will be our slut this weekend and you just need to know it. Now, let's go shower, because Sal should be back soon, and when he sees you, he's going to want to fuck you.

He smiled big after he said this and then added, "But I got to break you in first, and you will be our slut!"