Going to College Ch. 08

Story Info
New life style.
1.7k words
4.45
5.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/06/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed to one of the bedrooms and I slid onto the bed, where he didn't waste any time jumping on my body, as he slid into me easily, since I had already been fucked. He went to town fucking me and just started to get into it, when I felt it, he was already blowing his load. I just looked at him in disbelief as he slid off me and walked away.

'Damn, that wasn't worth the walk.' I told myself as I took a towel, wiped up some, and went back out into the main room. They were all looking at me and looked a bit surprised that I was back so soon.

I just said to them all, "Yea, we don't need to talk about that!"

I looked at them and asked myself, 'Do I really want to move forward?'  But then, his mom's words kicked in, ('Grab the cock when you can, while your body is still hot.')  So, I walked over and took the hand of the next guy and off we went.

I again slid on the bed as he watched me in amazement and then he said, "Damn, I didn't think I would ever get you into bed!" as he slid down beside me and started to play with my boobs.

"I do love these," he said as he leaned in and started to suck on them. He was sucking them pretty hard as I felt his hand find my pussy. He kept sucking and fingering me for a while before he said, "I would love to taste that pussy, but too many have already been there." I looked down at my boob and notice he had put a big hickey on it. He just looked at me as he rolled on top of me. He was a little bigger than the last guy, but he still slid in easily.

He started to fuck me long and slow, allowing me get back into the mood. I started to get into it so, as he fucked me, I slid my legs up, wrapped them on to him, and that was when he started to pound harder. I was getting back into it and he was holding his own as he fucked me. It wasn't too much longer and we both were cumming with each other. I fell back and relaxed for a bit and then asked myself, 'Do you want to move forward?' I chuckled as I answered myself, 'Well, a girl might as well see what happens.'

I got up and went back out and I saw that there were still five guys hanging out in the room. I went over to pick the next one and took his hand to lead him away. But he pulled me back to him and put his hand on my shoulder trying to push me down right there in front of the rest.

As I went down, I saw his cock was hard and bobbing about waiting for me. That's when I decided, 'The hell with it,' as I took a hold of it and licked it a couple of times. When I felt him press it to my lips for me suck it, I opened my mouth and started to slide up and down on it, sucking on it as I went.

"Yea, suck this cock you, bunny slut."

I wasn't a big fan when I heard him say, 'slut' but I had already done a few guys here. He reached down and started holding my head and fucking my face. But then he stopped and pulled it out of my mouth.

He stepped around behind me and pushed me forward to where I fell onto all fours. He pushed my legs apart as he moved behind me, which I thought, 'I guess we are fucking doggie in front of them all.'

Boy, was I a bit wrong! His cock went from me sucking it and him rubbing it on the seed from the other guys, to what I felt next. It surprised me as I felt it! He was poking me in the ass.

"Wrong hole, Dude!" I screamed at him.

"Hell no, I want me a tight hole!" he told me as he pushed deeper, holding onto my waist. He wasn't taking no for an answer as he pulled me back and pushed in deeper, which caused me to be glad he wasn't one of the bigger guys. It wasn't long and he was fucking my ass hard, bouncing my body all over the floor. My boobs were also flopping all over as he pounded me. 

The others watched me as he took me right there in front of them.  He didn't last super long before I felt him filling my ass, with me only getting a sore ass and not getting off from it.  He pulled out and slowly got up, as he leaned down to help me up.

"Thanks for that, you are a great Frat Bunny."

"If you say so."

I turned to look at the last two ad I saw they were smiling at me, as they walked over and each took a hold of me. "Let's go take a shower and clean some of this mess up."

That did sound like a good ideal to me and they lead me off to the shower. The three of us got into the shower and they both went to town washing and soaping my whole body.

"Dam., Girl, you seem to get pretty messy," they said as they made sure to wash my ass and pussy really good, I guess they didn't want leftovers.

When they were done, we got out and they both worked at drying me off, before they led me off to one of the bedrooms.

"What are we doing, a threesome?" one of them asked me.

"I guess so," I replied.

"But we've waited a long time to get you and so, we are taking our time with you," the other on said as they laid me out on the bed. They both laid beside me and found a boob each.

"Damn, Girl, you got a big hickey on here," the one on my left said.

"It wasn't my idea," I told them both.

"Well, we need to make our marking," the one on my right said as he started to suck on the boob he was squeezing, to give it a hickey too.  

This caused the other one to laugh as he said, I want to do a better one and that was when I felt him pulling my legs apart, pulling one leg out, and that was when I felt his mouth on my upper thigh, right next to my pussy. He was putting a hickey by my pussy!

"Anybody that gets lucky to get this pussy will know I've been here," he told me and the way he was sucking I knew it was going to be big and dark.

Then he moved over to my pussy and went to town on it. I was more than ready for him to eat me so now I'm grinding into his face. I guess the other guy thought it was time for me to get to work, because he swung around to have his cock find my mouth. He slid in and I started to suck his cock for him. I hope I don't bite him while I'm moaning to all this action.

I did cum in his face as he ate my pussy, but then they both stopped and looked at me, "We've shared before and you're going to love it," one of them told me.

One started to pull on me and the other pushed me, so that I ended up on my stomach, which made me think, 'Damn, not the ass again!'

Sure enough, I felt my legs being parted some and then I felt some kind of oil on my ass. It didn't take long before I felt his cock poking my ass. He must have lubed it up pretty good, as I felt him slide into me and then it wasn't long and I felt him getting it all into me. He just laid there for a minute letting me get used to it, but then he wrapped his arms around me and rolled me over, so I was on top of him.

I looked up at his partner, who had a big smile on his face, and he reached out pulling my legs apart and moving between them, with his hard cock pointing at my pussy.

'Damn, he's going to fuck me too!' I thought as I've never had two cocks at a time like this. Something told me that I wouldn't be able to stop them. I felt his cock finding it's way home, as it slid right in. He immediately started to fuck me as his partner just laid there buried in my ass. 

It felt like their cocks must have felt each other's cock in me as the one in my pussy started to fuck me.  He was fucking me pretty good and I got to wondering how the one in my ass could deal with all our weight on him. But he didn't seem to complain about it and the way they worked this out, I could tell it wasn't their first time.

All this fucking was taking me over the top and I was now getting a bit noisy, but I didn't care, as I just wanted to cum again.

I felt the one in my ass blow his load first, as the one in my pussy slammed into me and started filing my pussy again. I smiled to myself and thought, 'I just came twice, one for each of them.'

We all just flopped onto the bed and one of them said, "Well, Ms. Frat Bunny, I think that makes six for you. You're the new, Fray Bunny Queen!"

"I don't know it that's a good thing to brag about," I said with a chuckle.

"It all stays within the frat, so don't worry about it."

I went to get up and got pulled back as the other one said to me, "There's no more out there for you. You can spend the night with us and maybe have some more fun."

"Well, make sure you wake me up first," I told them both and then we all fell asleep.