All Comments on 'Going to the Bar'

by fnchristie81

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pile of crap!

All about a whore not worth spitting on.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I hope thats not a true story. If it is true please stay away from Minnesota

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If you've spent a year working an insane amount of hours

Why would you go to a bar in a different town? Why go to a bar at all? Why not something fun and exciting? I mean really? Your first night off in almost a year and you go. To. A. Bar. *facepalm*

I get you needed to set up the random hookup but why a bar? Why not somewhere classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@gmann57

Don’t worry slug, I doubt she, or any other woman would have anything to do with you bald headed fat slob ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad plot summary

“My husband gave me to another man to fuck!”

“Oh my god! What happened?”

“He wrote stupid shit on me with a marker.”

“What an asshole.”

“And he pimped me out.”

“That’s terrible! It sounds like your husband and the guy he gave you to hate women.”

“I think so too. They’re repressed homosexuals, I’m pretty sure.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Were you shocked to

find your home in flames and your husband gone forever. You shouldn't have been. Since the indications are this was not your first "Fucking Rodeo.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Personal issues revealed.

To want to illustrate, even celebrate, this sort of emotional and psychological dysfunction indicates you have some really unfortunate personality issues. I hope this was just some sort of literary experiment, a fantasy walk on the dark side of human depravity.

Anyone who finds this story sexually stimulating probably needs professional help. I hope its not too late. Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just awful.

From the very get-go. They're planning on spending the night at the bar? Really? And then she just goes crazy. Exposes herself to pregnancy and disease for no rhyme or reason. Thoroughly unlikable characters, acting like complete morons, dooms this sad tale.

1 star

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
Great fun

I’ve never gotten used to markers but they are a hoot. Yes, you can wash the marks off. Love a good ‘I’m a cum slut whore’ night xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How much did the 'husband' charge for this?

tony090909tony090909over 5 years ago
Not this one

I normally enjoy wife sharing stories, but this one was too much for me. I understand that she wanted it and was supposed to enjoy it, but the treatment of the wife was very degrading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annette

You called it perfectly. You are definitely a "cumslut whore" every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SLUT WIFE

Seems the husband is a willing cuckold and his slut of a wife takes full advantage it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Maybe this should be in "Romance"?

Maybe this should be in "Romance"? Why? because a husband who leaves his wife alone with such a sick man, is certain he loves and respects his wife very, very much...He knows that a woman that accepts all she did accept is as sick as the man she was with...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks for another slutty scene. Again, a bit OTT for me, but still great public scene play.

This nastiness and half open marriage is a pretty rare combination. Her slut and submission desires are not uncommon.

Her hubby is a different cat, man I think it would be hard to maintain the health of the marriage and their intimacy if she spends weekends with other guys without hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The sad little fuckwad trolls can't help but be assholes

They whine and cry like little bitches about any story where the wife isn't June Cleaver. How fucked in the head must you be to come to a porn site and bitch about fictional stories? The author should just delete all of their lam ass comments like most authors do on here now. Sick little pussies who sit and beat off to those pathetic BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yikes

You are retarded.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whorewife garbage appeals to the LW whore and the sick cuck fanboys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wothless POS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfnchristie81@fnchristie81
182 Followers
Just enjoying the site, writing and chatting about one of my favorite topics! Yes, I'm a shared wife. My husband arranges dates for me to go on with guys, and on those dates I'm more submissive but try to be the guy's fantasy girl. Yes, he knows that I chat on here, althoug...