All Comments on 'Gold Digger Ch. 02'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm looking forward to part 3

so far, so good :)

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
O.K.

Not as strong , IMHO, as the first chapter , but I'm betting that the next installment will be better.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I will use the word Scatological sometime this week ! Lol

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
CONCLUSION IS CLOSE

but it doesn't mean closure, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

YAWN! Overly long. First chapter was good, this just dragged.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Waiting for the aftermath...

Waiting for the aftermath when all will blow in her face!! This was a preparatory chapter that will lead to the end of her married rich life...How will the lover behave? It's bad when we mess with extra smart people!! 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SICK

Another gay women hater tries to write..

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
PLEASE - no more

Sorry but I can't handle another chapter, I was so hoping it would all be done & dusted by now. I just don't care how it ends, that's it for me, good luck to those who venture on. 1 *

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 8 years ago
keep on writing

lets see the next chapter. so do you all think the bashers respond anonymously so their willing cuckold lives can't be disrupted by being named and foud out by their other half?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spoiler Chapter

You dumped the entire story conclusion in the last couple paragraphs. It as if you were tired of writing this one and just wanted to finish it. If you put half the effort into the story that you do the sex scenes you could have a reasonable story here. But what do I know, I'm just another dumb reader with no writing skills. Last chapter 5*. This chapter 1*.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 8 years ago
Hope

You plan on giving us the full Details on Denise's , Diane's Demise it would seem the Guys have gone through a lot of Work to not give it the Proper send off.

ScaliaScaliaalmost 8 years ago
A case of Fraud

While the signing of the agreement by Denise is part of the plot, in real life the agreement is not worth the paper it is printed on. It was procured by fraud and therefore not worth the paper it was printed on.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Onward to the Final Curtain

These friends of his are really great people. Delicious plot. His wife accepting that which she hates was another interesting idea.

jim000mjim000malmost 8 years ago
Disappointed

I enjoyed the first chapter but not so much this one. I thought the sham divorce wouldn't have stood the light of day if contested, as someone else similarly commented, fraud is fraud whatever the motive.

The main character is coming across as a bit weak and juvenile, why not simply expose the infidelity and dishonesty and move on.

Hopefully the next chapter will improve and bring the story to a good conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A weaker chapter than the first.

Too much summary and "reporting" of the story rather than having the players actually act out and tell the story. So it lost the drama and the entertainment value. A good effort, but based on chapter 1 you can do much better.

Thanks for your effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Parts

PLEASE, writers!

When posting Part one of a multi-part story, the FIRST line should tell us how many parts there will be!

It appears that there will be at least one more part, so I will wait a while before starting this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I know that this is a well written story, and..

It obviously pleases those who really enjoy revenge, going by its rating. However, it's so far out there regarding what you really could do in circumstances like this that it detracts from the story. There's fraud all over the place on the part of the friends and the husband, as well as a decent chance of her pursuing rape charges against hubby since he's stepped up the sex with her even though, unknown to her, they're apparently divorced. This is little different from purposely drugging a woman until she can't consent, and then having sex with her. The issue being that she's incapable of making an informed decision about the sex, whether because she's drugged or because she's doing so under the fraudulent pretense that she's still married to him, when he knows that she's not. I'm not taking up for the wife, she's apparently a real bitch, but I'd say that a whole lot of long term marriages are initially entered into by both men and more especially by women for greedy reasons, and this is an example of one. But you can't do what they're doing without dire consequences. Maybe we'll see how they avoid that in subsequent chapters, but the author has a ways to go to show how they do it that has any semblance of a connection to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The improbability of a scheme like this ever being successful negated this story to a #1.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"finger-fucking her cunt as foreplay." - From the later statements you obviously meant "finger-fucking her ass"!

Since Ch 1 had 4 pages, why not go 1 or 2 pages more and finish this here?

stormcrow76stormcrow76almost 8 years ago
So far, so good....

I don't know why there are so many nervous Nellies! She would have to be able to PROVE fraud... and if he can act as well as he seems, the narrative would be that she HAD agreed, knowing that he had the goods on her with the tapes, but had changed her mind after receiving "... poor advice from an attorney whose motives might be questioned!"

HE still has that money to fight it... SHE does not. I do not see any difficulty selling that, particularly with the films, (which are ANOTHER club he has to subdue her avarice and willingness to attempt to try the case and) another nail in her coffin should they be seen by a judge.

The idea that she might like to TRY to sell the idea of the sex as rape might be appealing but, again, with NO EVIDENCE, that is really a pipe dream!

Nice going, if a little rushed in the set up.

Looking forward to the denouement! :)

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
A Lot of Effort

They are going to a lot of effort to get even. They should have had her sign in front of a notary and get her to make comments appearing to be talking about separation and divorce. That would slam dunk it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You lost your way . .

You had a genuine gold digger who deserved some retribution but the practical joking

sucked all of the potential drama right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Little Fun Entertainment

Some commenters postulated the viability of the divorce. While in real life this could and would obviously be nullified if challenged. However, this is a story and actually a fun read. Remember, there were 3 choices. 2 were of the embarrassing public kind, the pre nup was still in force and the underhanded divorce provided her with more than the pre nup. I would expect chapter 3 to be the finale where there is much arguing, plotting and she finally ends up walking away with more than she deserved. How you get there is why i'm looking forward to the finale to see how you end this. Don't look forward to too many sequels but want to see this one. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Having Sex during the divorce

In most States having sex during and shortly after the divorce nullifies the action.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
I

think any agreement not witnessed and notarized would be shot down in court by any lawyer. Good try but no cigar. TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fraud

The comments about fraud in the case of the signature on the dissolution of marriage request is correct, but probably has no significance in this case. The most common method of properly signing is to go before the proper clerk and with picture I.d. Sign it with the clerk watching. In this case that obviously was not done, but the lawyer filed it and it went through which shouldn't happen, but does happen. When Denise gets the certificate certifying the divorce, she can deny her signature and undoubtedly, the divorce will be cancelled and fraud carges might be brought. However,if she doesn't formally protest, the divorce will be final. The only real issue here is whether Denise will make that claim! I doubt that Jeff and company overlooked that danger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Diane to Denise

Curious why Diane decided to change her name to Denise at the end of Ch 1.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

It's an interesting story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO MATTER HOW SMART YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE

just check the mirror and look deep, TK U MLJ LV NV

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Name change.

It really annoys me when an author cannot be bothered to proof read a story and cares so little for it that a main characters name is forgotten and changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Starting to feel distinct , perverse sympathy for Diane / Denise

This insidious plotting from the shiney, happy people to not pay one penny to dissolve marriage is beyond vulgar if you think about it. Why half-step it ? Have Justin murdered, frame her for the crime and bribe prosecutor, judge and jury to give gold digger the death sentence for temerity to ursurp her way into fabled 1%. Google " A Place in the Sun " to my mind that's what this story should have been riffing off of.

I'm being very tough, probably too much so . The first chapter totally had me in thrall. Now it seems to be all about the Benjamins. To me , the husband should give thanks to heaven for discovering spouse's perfidity and not having kids with her. Pay her a 50-100 grand to go away. Why ? Because for one year , he was happy . He was in love and believed he was loved.

It was all an illusion true, but I'm fairly fatalistic about new millennium love anyway. This author had such verve in first installment. I'm sure the sky's the limit in terms of his potential. But I'm betting against that quality being realized in 3rd installment. Hoping for the best regardless.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Hum

This story is going down hill in a hurry. There is no need for this over blown so called practical joke. It is only detracting from the story.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE GOLD DIGGER IN DENISE

forgot about the Iron Pyrite that sneaks into each sample, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
OPERATIONS AND PLANNING

allow the offense to take control. TK U MLJ LV NV

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
I don't think so

I don't know all that much about the law but I'm certain that a signature obtained in such a deceitful and fraudulent way will be viewed very negatively by any court. Even if the divorce itself wouldn't be tried before a judge Diane/Denise would have an excellent civil case against Jeff. I'm curious to see how this works out!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Burn

Setting up the burn on Denise. A very well deserved burn. Hope they can get lover too.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Far fetched?

It’s a scheme very unlikely to work... bat it’s still elegant, and she deserved every bit of to.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Plan

I like their thinking, total shock and awe. Save some for him too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good plan, now stick it where it hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

denise or dianne, who did he marry?

you offer both names as the wife in this chapter and the previous.

get it straight

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, those two pranksters really go for the total mind-fuck. What they did to “Bert and Ernie” in college was classic. If they make this one fly with Denise/Diane it’ll be epic. I guess we’ll see.

Great story going so far, Steve, looking forward to the grand finale.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Again you wrote a good tale and you did not ruin it with an unlikely ending..you made your MC magnanimous which is I guess acceptable for his

unrealistic response..Myself and most husbands would have just wiped our hands clean of her..4 stars..Jzk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous