Gold Digger - The Sanctuary Ch. 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Deciding to test her limits, Gina pushed forward, wincing as her mouth was stretched even wider and she tried to take him deeper into her throat. She only got one more inch inside before she was forced to pause for a moment. Unknown to her, her mouth's tightness was enough to bring the creature to its first climax of the day.

A deep grunt was all the warning Gina got before the creature grabbed her hair and held her head in place, its cock almost at the back of her throat, before it let loose. Her eyes flew wide open as the already thick shaft stretching her mouth expanded further, causing her to gag a bit as it started hosing her throat down with its thick cum. Being unprepared, some of its seed shot out of her nose and poured back out of her mouth, dripping down to coat the tops of her large tits, before she got her bearings and starting swallowing the thick blasts of jizz.

For nearly two minutes she was forced to gulp down the thick, creamy liquid before the creature let go of her hair. Moaning softly, Gina slowly slid its erection out of her mouth, gently sucking the entire way until she released it from her mouth with a loud pop. Still, the last few streams of jizz were splattered onto her face and chest, coating her features in a gooey mask.

"Wow," She breathed after swallowing the cum in her mouth and throat. "That was something. I never thought I'd had to do that to someone I just met...and who wasn't human. You won't tell me sisters about this will...you...?"

Gina went silent when she saw that it's cock had no even so much as wilted after cumming for two minutes straight. To her surprise and secretly pleasure, it was still as hard as it was when they first started, and looking up, she saw that the creature was looking at her expectantly. Though she was new to sex, she had seen enough hentai to know where this was going.

"N-No, no I'm not doing that! I'm still a virgin, I can't just have s-sex right now!" She protested weakly, though the scent of arousal rising from her wet pussy said otherwise.

The creature ignored her protests, focusing only on the smell of her eager little cunt as it stood up and grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around until she was on her hands and knees, her firm ass pointed at it. Before Gina could do anything, the creature tore her shorts and panties apart with little effort, making her jump in surprise. It knelt behind her, grabbing hold of her hips with one hand and used the other to press its cockhead against the extremely moist pink folds of her twat.

Knowing that there was no chance of escape now, Gina whimpered and braced herself for what was definitely going to be a rough pounding if she let things get out of control.

"P-Please be gentle." She whined.

The creature gave no indication that it heard her, after it grabbed her hips with both hands and jerked its own hips forward, spearing four inches into her. Gina screamed with pleasure and just a little pain, surprised that she wasn't feeling more pain right now. Wasn't it supposed to hurt the first time? It pulled out slightly before shooting its hips forward, burying another two inches into her. It thrusted its shaft into her a couple more times before her ass cheeks were tightly pressed to its hips.

As the creature pumped the last inch into her, it pierced her cervix, instantly causing Gina to descend into an overwhelming orgasm that caught her off guard. She squealed and shook in its grip, her pussy tightening and convulsing, trying to milk her nonhuman partner of its thick ball cream. Fortunately for her, its resistance was strong enough to resist her constricting cunt.

When she finally stopped convulsing, the creature slowly withdrew seven inches and slowly drove balls deep into her again. Moving its hands from her hips to chest, it grasped her large breasts tightly, all the while slowly sawing seven inches out then all the way back in. It kept this up for several moments until her pussy adjusted a little better to its size before picking up the pace. Using Gina's tits for handholds, the creature eventually started fucking its cock into her at a rapid tempo.

'J-Jinkies, I can't...' Gina's thoughts turned to static as the cock pounding into her womb hit a spot within her that made her head swim. 'I can't handle this! He's going to break me!'

Before she knew it, the creature stopped thrusting, and lifted Gina off the ground, hooking its arms under her knees and spread her legs apart before thrusting up into her again. Out of curiosity, she looked down to where they were joined, and she got a good look at how much it was stretching her pussy open, but that was nothing compared to the slightly bulge in her normally flat belly. She barely had time to process this before the sight and feeling of her sent her crashing into another huge orgasm, which was quickly followed by another as it kept pounding up into her. These orgasms all blended together into one long, mind melting experience. Eventually, Gina's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her tongue fell out of her gasping mouth in an expression that could only be described as "fucked stupid".

Gina was not in the right state of mind to know how long she was being fucked, and the creature fucking her did not use the same time system as she did, not that it really cared about that. Eventually its self-control over its orgasm gave out, feeling its balls tighten, it buried itself as deeply as it could into Gina and grunted as it felt its dick swell. At this point, Gina had regained some semblance of thought long enough to look down at her belly just as it reached its climax.

Then it shot what felt like several pints of cum up into Gina. Gina gasped and screamed as she came once again from the sudden flood of cum filled her up, and she could only stare in astonishment as her belly swelled a bit from the constant loads being pumped deep into her. Of course she couldn't hold all of it, and the excess jizz started pouring back out of her stretched twat to form a puddle on the ground underneath them.

The creature's cock swelled with each load and shrank as that load was deposited directly into her womb. This continued for several minutes (Gina had no idea how long at this point) before their orgasms tapered off. Once it had stopped cumming, the creature lowered Gina to the ground and pulled its softening cock out, with a deluge of cum spilling out of her now gaping hole the minute its cockhead popped free of her folds. Gina shivered on her hands and knees, slowly recovering her senses as she searched for her glasses.

"Sucking off and getting fucked by a mysterious humanoid creature you literally just met in an underground city without any form of protection. Not the most irresponsible thing you've done, Gina Diggers, but it's certainly up there in the top 10 list." Gina breathed, panting heavily and shuddering from the thick globs of cum still leaking from her pussy. "Jinkies, wait until I tell Brit and Brianna about this!"

Unknown to the fuck drunk explorer, her sisters also had their own encounters with these creatures, and together, they'll make a startling discovery about them that would've made them think twice about spreading their legs for these beings...who had no females of their own.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12