Golden Luck

Story Info
Two trans men, a new dick, and golden showers.
1.5k words
4.23
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luck stood up straight, lifted up the toilet seat, and grabbed his new dick. He grunted, clenched, and tried to relax.

A short second later a steady stream of piss started to run out of his dick. He grinned, then started to shake it, trying to get it all out. He tucked it back into his boxer shorts and-

"Goddamnit!"

"Babe...?" Joshua called from the kitchen table. "Are you leaking again?"

"...yes."

"I told you to get a nicer one. That STP's gonna leak no matter what you do."

Luck sighed. "Maybe if I just... squeeze my balls really hard? That would probably work, right? It just, all my piss gets in the reservoir of my nuts, and I can't get it all out." Luck furrowed his brow, then brightened: "Basically, pee is stored in the balls."

No laughter, but Luck heard Joshua smile. "I don't think that's how that works..." Joshua propped himself up on the doorframe of the bathroom. "You just got a cheap dick. Can I see?"

Luck huffed, and started fishing it out of his fly again. Joshua blinked, looking at it. He smirked.

"That thing looks hard, dude. How are you gonna pack with it?"

Luck tightened his lips together. "I don't know. This thing sucks." He exhaled through his nose, a look of resignation creeping onto his face. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna have to get another one. In the meantime, I guess I can practice..."

"You can practice with me."

Luck looked up. "Dude, I didn't know you had an STP. Are we just gonna-"

"No. I'm saying, you can practice, you know, using me." Joshua stripped down, out of his shirt and boxers, and walked past Luck, into the tub.

Luck grinned, unsure if he was catching on. "What the fuck are you on about?"

"Golden shower? Piss play?"

"Sick, dude." Luck was smiling wickedly. "I didn't know that was your kink."

Joshua shrugged. "I had an old boyfriend who was into it. And I dunno... I guess I got to where I did, too."

"I dunno about that." Luck nonetheless stepped into the bathtub.

Joshua dropped to his knees. He gripped Luck's dick, hanging out from his boxer shorts, in his hand. It didn't feel realistic, but at least it was silicone. You really could play with this.

Joshua smiled, arched his eyebrow up at Luck, and kissed the tip, swirling his tongue around the head. He started licking up the shaft slowly, then kissed the underside, lightly pushing some of it into his mouth.

"It's a lot of fun. It's messy." He went down to kiss the shaft, wrapping his lips around the side as if sucking it from that angle, then once more slithering his tongue up. Luck placed his hand on Joshua's head, and Joshua looked up to see Luck watching intently, sighing happily at the show.

Worshipping his cock, Joshua nuzzled his face into it, kissed it again. "It's nice to share fluids with someone like that. It's so warm and salty... it's really intimate, actually." He opened his mouth and playfully took the cockhead in. Luck moaned above him, shifting his hips, thrusting just slightly. Joshua took his mouth off and kissed the head again.

Reluctance weighed heavily in Luck's voice. "Dude... I know I just pissed, but... I've been drinking a lot of water, and..."

"Do it. I really want it, Luck. Do it anywhere you want on me... please?" Joshua smirked, then kissed the tip again. Luck sighed.

"Ok, um... fuck, okay..." Luck grabbed his cock, tried to relax, and seconds later, a hot stream of piss ran out onto Joshua's chest. Joshua shuddered in delight, shamelessly taking his hands to rub it all over himself: his chest, dipping down to trace the thin lines of his surgery scars, over his stomach and navel, before stopping to play with his hard cock. He put one of his fingers into his mouth, tasting it, tasting the salty stickiness that was Luck, before taking them out and pushing his lips on Luck's cock again. Luck watched almost helplessly as Joshua took as much as he could in, only stopping when he gagged: one hand gripping Luck's dick, the other stroking his own t-cock.

Finally he pulled off. He looked up. "...Luck...?" He kissed the tip of the prosthetic again.

"Yeah?"

"Can you fuck me already?"

Luck smiled. "Can we take a shower? A real one."

Joshua grinned hazily as Luck spun around, dropping his boxer shorts and throwing them on top of the toilet. He turned the shower on hot, the way he liked it, before adjusting the temperature. "Babe, is this good...?" He turned his head.

Joshua was leaning against the wall, his back arched, his hips dancing invitingly. Joshua turned his head to the side, and looked at Luck with nothing but longing and lust.

Luck walked up to his boyfriend, adjusted his harness, grabbed hold of his cock, and slid it between Joshua's folds. Joshua sighed as he rubbed it against his t-cock, then he slid down and slipped the head inside his pussy. Joshua moaned, and Luck watched intently as Joshua's cunt clamped down tightly onto his dick.

Joshua bit his lower lip and started pushing himself down, taking Luck in until their bodies met. Luck, not used to topping, grabbed Joshua's hips, and started to slowly thrust into him.

Joshua turned his head to the side, pulled his arm around Luck's shoulder and pulled him in. They kissed deeply, Joshua's tongue sliding into Luck's mouth. Luck moaned as Joshua slowly bounced his hips, fucking himself on Luck's cock.

"Luck... please, just fuck me..." Joshua sighed between kisses. Luck kissed his jawline, and started to thrust more intently, sliding his cock all the way in and out in a strong rhythm. Joshua groaned, one hand pressing into the shower wall, the other wrapped around Luck, his hips dancing with Joshua's thrusts.

Joshua snaked his hand forward and started stroking Joshua's hard cock, his fingers sliding up and down and stroking with the sensitive glans as he quickened his fuck. Joshua cried out, fingers gripping Luck's hair, trying to keep himself steady.

"Fuck... harder, please!"

The hot water steamed over them as Luck bit Joshua's neck, and Joshua whined and purred and arched his back, pushing himself down into each thrust and grinding himself as Luck picked up the pace, going hard and fast and deep, his fingers still working Joshua's cock.

"Don't stop... Luck, don't stop!"

Luck didn't, even as Joshua started to wail in pained ecstasy. Luck watched Joshua's cunt clench and spasm around his cock, his pussy gushing out, creaming up on Luck's dick. Joshua's body shook as Luck slowly started to withdraw.

"Dude..." Luck whispered. "Don't be all weird, but... I have to piss again."

Joshua got down on his knees and pulled his fingers through the harness, yanking the prosthetic off of Luck until it fell to his feet. Joshua pulled his face into Luck's pussy.

"Fuck." Luck whined.

Joshua slipped his tongue between Luck's folds and started to lick in quick flicks of the tongue. Luck gripped Joshua's hair, his back now pushed against the shower wall.

"Dude... stop it, I'm gonna pee... fuck, please, stop..."

Joshua suckled Luck's lips between his own, then opened them up. Luck was wet, gushing out onto his tongue even as he cried out for Joshua to stop. His cock was so hard Joshua felt it throbbing. Luck's cunt clenched.

"Ok... fuck, Josh, here it comes...!"

And Luck pissed. Joshua latched his lips onto his boyfriend's pussy, and Luck moaned at the sight of Joshua drinking it in big, thirsty mouthfuls. He couldn't swallow it all in time, and some of it started to dribble down his face, but still he kept drinking, trying to get as much of it as he could, his tongue occasionally dipping up to lap at Luck's folds even as he pissed.

When Luck stopped Joshua immediately began his assault on Luck's cock, flicking it and sucking it with downright greed. Luck groaned, open mouthed, thrusting his hips into Joshua's face. He came hard, watching Joshua suck his dick, some piss still dripping down his cheek.

Finally Joshua pulled away, and slowly stood up.

"How the fuck did that taste?"

Joshua smacked his lips playfully. Paused. "Like expired chicken broth."

"The fuck?"

Joshua shrugged. "Move. You're hogging all the water and you made me really gross."

"I'm the one who told you to stop."

"Safeword rules. You wanted it."

Luck rolled his eyes. "Okay, yeah... it was kinda hot, but..." Luck bent down and retrieved his prosthetic, grabbing the soap and started to wash it, getting all of Joshua' cunt juice off. "I still need a new STP."

"We'll get you one. We should save up and get you a nice four-in-one... one that's an STP, and it's designed for sex. Only this one will suck on your cock while you're going at it, so you can cum." Joshua started to wash his hair, carefully getting their soap and scrubbing his face.

Luck thought a moment, looking at the prosthetic. He smiled. "At least we've got something I can practice with at home in the meantime."