Golden Penis Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun," whooped Shannon as they arrived. "A fun night of music and drinking and dancing, aaaand..."

"And what?"

"We didn't have to worry about condoms or blowjobs on smelly dicks," she laughed.

"You're right about that. You know, I don't miss it except for one little thing."

"What's that?" asked Shannon.

"Hugs. Dammit, I miss the closeness of hugs."

"Hugs you want. Hugs you'll get," she responded as she grabbed Mallory and drew her near. "Now, a good hug has to involve both arms and a good squeeze lasting more than twenty seconds."

They stood there in the middle of their common room holding onto each other, enjoying the closeness. Finally, Mallory broke away. "Wow, just what the doctor ordered. You know, you give good hug."

"I've been told I give good head, but I've never been told I give 'good hug'. Do you mean good hugs?"

"Nope. Good hug. Here, let me have another." For another minute or so they held each other before slowly breaking apart until just their fingers touched. They squeezed each other's hands before wishing a 'goodnight' and going quietly to their rooms.

A buzzed Shannon found herself slightly turned on by the hugs. They were comfortable, warm and full-body hugs, just like she wished she could get from some of her previous dates. Once she crawled into her bed, she had a sense of hollowness in her pelvis, a sense that could only be cured with a nice big 'O.' She pulled out her Grlsfrnd and played hide and seek with her clit until she experienced a nice, warm climax.

Mallory also found herself vaguely unsatisfied after the hugs. Sure, they felt OK, nice even, but they left her unfulfilled and even a little anxious. Then she heard it; soft humming from the next room. Shannon was rubbing one out, that was clear. Mallory realized she could use an orgasm too, so she quietly slipped her fingers down into her panties and quickly enjoyed a nice little round of two-fingered tango. Once she was done, her exhaustion took over and she fell into a deep sleep.

After that night they always said goodnight with a warm embrace. And they continued to enjoy going out together at least once during the week for a quick bite to eat and on the weekends for more entertainment.

-----

"Fuck! I hate this!" cried Shannon as she turned off the TV.

"What?"

"Valentines Day. Everything here lately is about love andcuddles and little red hearts and it makes me sick. I guess I miss being with a guy."

"But we agreed, you know..."

"Yeah, I know. But it still pisses me off that these guys can't be nicer. It would be so fun to have a nice Valentine's dinner with someone, you know, and maybe get lucky."

"OK, OK. I get it that you'd want a guy for Valentine's. But with some of these Golden Penises, well, you could easily find yourself being dumped on Valentine's Day. That would be worse."

"Yeah," agreed Shannon as she wandered off to her room to study, "Definitely worse."

Mallory kept playing Shannon's comments over and over in her head. There was definitely something positive to say about a day dedicated to love. She loved her roommate much like siblings might love each other, maybe even stronger, and she wondered why not celebrate that kind of love, even if it wasn't romantic sexual love. The more she thought about it, the more she liked the idea. She'd invite Shannon out for a nice dinner and they could enjoy the friendship and closeness of two BFFs who had lived together for nearly four years.

On the Monday prior to Valentine's Day, Mallory left a nice little card at Shannon's chair in the common room. It had a green frog with a big heart on the front and some sappy little poem on the inside. She wrote her own message:Shannon, This Valentine's I want to spend my time with the best friend a girl can ask for. I'm asking you to dinner at Luigi's at seven pm on Friday. Love, Mallory.

When Mallory got home, Shannon grabbed her to give her a big hug. "That invite was so sweet. Thanks. I accept. If we can't be lovey-dovey with guys, well, we can at least enjoy ourselves and have a nice dinner."

On Friday evening Shannon came home to find the common room decorated with a few heart-shaped mylar balloons and a vase of red roses. "Really getting into the spirit of things, aren't cha?" laughed Shannon.

"Sure, why not? It's Valentine's Day and we should celebrate."

They both decided to dress up for their 'date.' Mallory wore a nice dress with short, puffy sleeves and a somewhat daring neckline which showed off her cleavage nicely. The hem was fairly high and the cloth was thin and hugged her every curve. She left her brunette hair hanging low with a small barrette in back to keep things under control.

Shannon wore her little black dress which she usually reserved for special dates with special guys. Even without a guy, she decided she still wanted to look sexy. Her makeup was subtle and she pulled her shoulder blade-length blonde hair up into a messy bun, exposing her thin, sexy neck.

"Hey, Good Lookin', your dress is so damn sexy," sighed Mallory when she saw Shannon.

"What about you? Your boobs fill that top just right. I bet every guy in the restaurant tonight will be straining their eyeballs trying to look at you."

"Well, maybe. Let's agree we're two sexy chicks going out on the town and enjoy ourselves," she said as she took a trimmed rose to put through Shannon's messy bun and pinned another on her own top. She grabbed Shannon's hand and pulled her out through the door.

It was so comfortable to hold hands that neither one tried to break away until they were at Luigi's, where they checked their coats and walked to the table offered by the maître d'.

"Did you see those two guys with their dates eye us?" whispered Shannon.

"Yeah, here they are on Valentine's with their dates and they're still scoping out other girls."

"Normally I like being looked at, but that was so obvious. Bastard Golden Penises!"

"They're not Golden Penises, they're just dicks," muttered Mallory.

"Hey, let's enjoy ourselves and forget about the guys, OK? No more talking about guys. This is about us," Shannon stressed.

They had a wonderful meal, split a nice bottle of wine and finished with a rich dessert and two tiny glasses of aged port. Their talk was light and fun and they discussed their hopes and dreams for the future. Mallory had applied to a few medical schools on either coast yet Shannon found herself wanting to remain somewhere in the Midwest.

"You should wait until I get my acceptance and then look for a position nearby. We could still be roomies. I'll be so busy you'll probably never see me."

"Oh, sounds interesting, but I'm a Midwestern kinda gal. I'm not too sure I'd enjoy either coast that much."

"Well, think about it. You'd be able to find a position pretty easy, if your transcript carries any weight."

Their conversation drifted off to other topics but each privately felt a tiny pang of regret knowing they'd probably part once the school year was done. On the way back to their apartment, they strolled through the quiet campus. They stopped at the college fountain where each tossed a quarter into the water while silently giving a tiny, private wish. As they turned away Mallory's hand gently took Shannon's and they held hands back to their place.

Once in the apartment the agreed to have one final drink of some Kahlua. Shannon raised her glass to toast. "To the best Valentine's I've ever had. Thank you, Mallory. Love you, Girl."

"Yeah, the best. I agree. And here's to you. I love you too, Shan."

After their drinks were gone they sat side-by-side on the sofa leaning up against each other.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Shannon with a faint whisper.

"How I don't want this to end."

"What? Valentine's?"

"Yeah. I don't want it to end."

"Hey, Girlfriend, the night's still young."

"And I'm not talking just Valentine's, either. I'm talking about..."

"About what?" asked Shannon.

"I'm talking about us. I don't want that to ever end."

"Hey, don't think about the future. Let's concentrate on tonight."

"Oh, OK. Can I get one of my hugs?" asked Mallory softly.

Shannon responded by turning to Mallory and they both let their arms wrap around each other. Mallory's one hand gently began to rub small circles around Shannon's back to her soft sighs.

"Feels nice."

"Umm-hmm, does," Mallory answered as she bent her head down towards Shannon's svelte neck. The faint aroma of a musky perfume invaded Mallory's nose and she could feel Shannon's neck with the side of her face. Mallory felt so comfortable, so relaxed, so loved that she almost absentmindedly tipped her head down and planted a tiny kiss onto Shannon's neck.

Shannon's breathing stopped for a few seconds as she wondered if it had been real. It sure felt like a kiss and it felt good. She let a soft sigh escape from her lips and tipped her head closer to Mallory, inviting a repeat kiss. A second, slightly less soft kiss graced the neck. Shannon pulled herself closer to Mallory with another soft sigh.

"Like?" came the whispered question.

"Umm-hmm, I do."

"More?" asked Mallory.

"Please."

Mallory's kisses on Shannon's neck slowly spread from the one tiny spot up to the ear and down to the collar bone. Each was a soft meeting of lips on skin with a faintly audible smack. When the kisses reached low on the neck, Shannon shivered a bit. Mallory had accidentally found one of Shannon's major erogenous zones, stimulating Shannon far beyond the simple pleasure of the kisses. Shannon felt herself getting aroused, wanting more. In the dim recesses of her mind, she acknowledged to herself she was being sexually stimulated by a woman, but somehow she was perfectly comfortable with the thought.

She pulled herself away from Mallory and stared into her dilated eyes, eyes which were silently staring back at her. She tipped her head slightly as Mallory slowly neared her lips to hers. Millimeter by millimeter the two pairs of lips approached, even as their owners seemed to have quit breathing. Their eyes gazed into the other's eyes, unblinking, until their lips were practically touching. Shannon's body, which had been tense and on edge, suddenly relaxed as she closed her eyes and reached forward with her lips. Mallory, seeing the acceptance of her offered kiss, let her eyes close right as their lips met.

The initial kiss was a soft, gentle touching, barely perceptible, but oh so powerful. They pulled away from each other, eyes opened, and asked the unspoken question: Do you want this? A tiny grin on Mallory's face was met by a similar smile on Shannon's. The answer was 'yes.' Their lips closed once again and the two roommates became lovers in that very instant. The kisses softened even more, mouths opened wider, tongues gently teased and probed.

Mallory had never felt such a wonderful sensation in her life. All of the kisses she had ever experienced before paled in comparison to this soul-stimulating event. These kisses reached to the depths of her person, even bringing forth a new consciousness.

Shannon was equally awed by the beauty and the power of Mallory's lips on hers. They were darts of love penetrating her soul, calling to her, demanding more from her.

Their bodies were closely entwined, arms pulling, clutching, demanding. But in spite of the hunger these kisses caused, neither seemed willing to take the next step; their hands remained on the other's back, not exploring or demanding. Certainly, if there had been a guy involved, second or third base would have already been in play but up to this point, the two didn't seem to be so urgent in their making out.

Mallory, however, did eventually find herself getting seriously horny. She knew her nipples were rock hard and she felt fullness and moisture below. Through her mind flew the idea of another round of vibrator play but she had to admit to herself vibrator play was all about orgasms and what she wanted was to make love. Once she realized this, she gently reached up and grabbed Shannon's hand and drew it slowly to her breast, holding it there for a few seconds. When Mallory slowly released it, Shannon slowly drew her fingers across Mallory's nipple, fingernails slightly scratching the nipple through the thin cloth.

"Mmm," moaned Mallory.

"Like?" whispered Shannon.

"Mmm-hmm."

Shannon began to more vigorously stimulate the nipple, relishing in feeling the larger, softer breast between her fingers. She realized she liked to feel Mallory's breast and could feel her own nipples bead up in response. "Do me?"

In mid-kiss, Mallory murmured agreement and reached up to fondle the smaller, firmer breast on her roommate. She marveled at how firm the breast was and realized she was even envious that Shannon didn't need to wear a bra except with heavy exercise while Mallory wore one practically all day long, that night being an exception.

They continued to kiss and stimulate each other slowly, enjoying the closeness and the lack of urgency or pressure which a guy would have usually exhibited by that point. While both were getting stimulated, they seemed to be in no rush, sharing slow, loving kisses and light caresses. Mallory, however, had sensitive nipples and she had even orgasmed from oral stimulation from one of her boyfriends in the past. She eventually found herself getting more stimulated by Shannon's caresses and responded by thrusting her tongue deeply into Shannon's mouth while moaning deeply. Shannon knew Mallory was responding and found herself wanting to help Mallory climax. She broke the kissing and eased off on the caressing while turning to a suddenly frustrated Mallory.

"Like?"

"Umm-hmm."

"More?"

"God, yes, Shan, feels soooo good."

"Come," Shannon answered as she pulled away, stood up and held her hand out for Mallory. "My bed's bigger."

And with those words, both knew this symbolic evening of love would end up with them making love. Neither had been with a woman before but both were stimulated, excited and ready for the next steps.

Mallory smiled, took Shannon's hand and they slowly walked back to Shannon's room. There were a few items of clothing strewn on the bed from when Shannon was getting ready for the evening, items which were swiftly swept to the floor. They stood face each other, Shannon with a sly grin and Mallory with a definite twinkle in her eye.

After lighting two candles and turning off the light, Shannon acted first, approaching Mallory and gently reaching around to lower the zipper. Her generous breasts swayed slightly from the dress rubbing over them as it slid to the floor. She stood there in only her panties with a mixture of pride and embarrassment on her face. "Your turn," she whispered as she turned Shannon around, undid her dress and gently pulled it down. Shannon, who was also just clad in panties, turned to Mallory and drew her to her arms. The two stood there quietly holding each other, Mallory's ample breasts rubbing under Shannon's smaller ones.

Shannon broke the hug and gently pulled Mallory to the bed where they began to kiss anew. At this point, however, their hands were far more inquisitive, exploring the other's body, stroking and caressing. Nipples were rubbed and tweaked and butts were petted while the kisses became deeper.

Mallory realized she wanted more. She admitted to herself she was seriously horny and wanted an orgasm in the worst way. She let her hand over Shannon's butt drift around to Shannon's belly and then her fingers slipped slowly lower to the panties. She slid her fingers lazily, but still with a definite goal, across the front of the panties to the gusset. She could feel definite moisture as she began to rub her index finger up and down across the cleft. Shannon's kissing subsided as she let her head drift back and as moans slipped from deep in her throat.

Mallory slowly increased the pressure of her strokes, but still was outside the panties when she heard a barely audible, "Take them off." She reached up, grabbed the top and slowly pulled them down Shannon's lean legs. Once the panties were at the knees, Shannon wriggled her legs until she was free. She lay back and spread her legs, seemingly offering herself to Mallory. Mallory resumed her stroking but now was able to penetrate between the folds, gather up the slick moisture of desire and bring it up to Shannon's pearl. Round and around Mallory's two fingers began to move over the clit, occasionally lightly pinching it between them. As Mallory began to kiss the neck again, Shannon's breathing intensified before becoming erratic and gasping. Mallory could feel the tension build in her lover, the back arching and the legs twitching right before Shannon let out a loud groan announcing the onset of her orgasm. She rose forward, arched back yet again as her torso rolled from side to side and she wailed out unintelligible sounds of release.

Once she recovered and had seemingly caught her breath, she turned to Mallory with fire in her eyes and kissed her lover with purpose and passion. "That was phenomenal, oh God, you have no idea how good that felt," she murmured between kisses. After several more minutes of recovery, Shannon went to return the favor.

"Here, your panties off, too," she said as she sat up, grabbed Mallory's panties and pulled them down and off the legs. Mallory lay there naked, legs modestly pulled together but with lust in her eyes.

"This'll never do," whispered Shannon as she took the legs and slowly spread them apart. She looked down at Mallory's shaved lips and modestly trimmed bush and realized she had never seen another's cooch so closely and intimately. Mallory's lips were slightly larger than Shannon's but they did not hide the obvious moisture which was trickling down towards her taint. Shannon slowly reached forward and lightly stroked down the cleft, nudging the lips apart and feeling the slick moisture at the opening. She looked up to see Mallory had rolled her head off to one side, her eyes tightly closed. Shannon kept gently stroking between the lips and only occasionally reaching up to the clit, stimulating it.

In Mallory's brain, what little was still thinking clearly, she realized that this slow stimulation was so much more exciting, so much sexier than anything she had felt before. Usually at this point, her partner would be moving quickly to the next step, but here Shannon was gently rubbing, teasing, stroking as if there was all the time in the world. The anticipation of the next stroke, of the next touch was almost exciting as the touch itself. She found her senses on edge, tense with anticipation, as she awaited Shannon's next caress.

After considerable stimulation, Shannon had eased up on the rubbing but unknown to her, this act actually brought Mallory closer to the edge. A tiny, soft little circle of the clit with two fingers was all it took. Mallory arched her back, grabbed Shannon's hand and held it close to her, pulling the fingers to her entire sex, as she came in a flood of ecstasy. Her moans filled the room as she climaxed and fell off the back of the crest into a post-orgasmic state of bliss.

Once Mallory had quit moving, Shannon gently pulled her hand free and brought her fingers to her tongue. She had tasted herself many times but was curious to taste her lover. 'Maybe a bit sweeter,' she thought to herself, 'But definitely a nice taste.'

Mallory slowly opened her eyes and stared at Shannon. Their eyes met and gradually a big grin crossed both faces. "We did it," said Shannon to Mallory's nodding head. "We really did."

Mallory looked up at her and with a tiny smirk said, "I'm not done with you yet, Young Lady."

"Promise?"

"Definitely. But I think this calls for a celebration," she said as she rose up and left the room, only to return with the two shot glasses and the half-empty bottle of Kahlua. "Here, have another few swallows."