Golden Penis Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,174 Followers

They drank in silence, each softly stroking the thigh of her lover. Once their glasses were empty, Mallory scooted over and gave Shannon another soft, sexy kiss and whispered in her ear, "I'm fancying a trip downtown. Interested?"

"Do you mean...?"

"Uh, yup. I do."

"Oh, if you insist," giggled Shannon. "How are you going to do this?"

"I'm going to push you down," she said as she gently nudged Shannon down to the bed. "I'm going to spread your beautiful legs," she said as she teased Shannon's lean legs apart. "And I'm going to slowly slide up those legs until I can touch you, taste you, feel you with my tongue." Her marching up Shannon's legs was excruciatingly slow, but every millimeter of the trip only heightened Shannon's arousal. By the time Mallory was savoring the nectar, Shannon was writhing in anticipation and lust.

"Hurry, already," hissed Shannon.

"Mmm. Just for that, I might slow down a little," teased her lover.

"Nooo," whined Shannon using a childish tone. "Please..."

"OK, OK. Remember, I'm new to this so tell me what you like."

"I'll take anything, but pleeease quit stalling."

Mallory reached forward again and probed between the lower lips with her tongue, which she slid up and over the clit, to Shannon's obvious delight. Then again. And again. Shannon's arousal, which previously had been rather quiet, was now definitely vocal. Loudly begging when she wanted more became loud moans of appreciation when she received it. She pulled Mallory's head tightly towards her, increasing the pressure on the clit. As the top of the tongue dragged across the clit and with each little tiny tongue bump seemingly stimulating more and more, Shannon became aware of fingers probing deep into her. They curled up to the front and rubbed in and out in time with Mallory's tongue, bringing Shannon to an even higher level of stimulation, one she couldn't believe could exist.

Then came the explosion; There was no simpler way to describe it. Her whole body was wracked with pleasure from pelvis to brain like she had never felt before. Cries echoed in the room and lights flashed in her eyes as she exploded into a thousand pieces of wonderful sensations. Gradually she settled back on the bed and caught her breath, open her eyes and grinned at Mallory.

"You have absolutely no idea how good that felt."

"Looked like it was a five, maybe a six."

"Five? Six? Are you crazy? A ten wouldn't do it justice. Oh, Sweetheart, that was the most wonderful experience of my life," she claimed as she sat up and hugged her lover. "I can only hope I can give you something similar."

"Hey, I'm not keeping score, here," said Mallory.

"Neither am I, but I really want you, just like you had me."

"Oh, if you insist," chuckled Mallory as she lay back down on the bed. "What do you want...?"

"You relax here and let me take over, OK?"

Mallory nodded yes and let her legs be slowly pulled apart as Shannon stretched out below. Mallory felt Shannon's tongue explore the inner thighs and slowly work its way up to her puss. Mallory had always felt a little embarrassed when guys had gone down on her because of her slightly prominent inner lips. She would worry guys wouldn't like what they saw or tasted and it kept her from completely enjoying the experience. She had definitely orgasmed from oral sex, but it wasn't quite like what she had read in romance novels or online. Somehow having Shannon slowly work her way up the thighs was a more relaxing experience, yet more stimulating at the same time.

As Shannon's tongue reached Nirvana, Mallory began to lose all awareness of her surroundings, her brain seemed to concentrate only on the sensations which emanated from below. The slow rubs of the tongue between the labia, the arms hugging the thighs, the vibrations of Shannon's humming all contributed to Mallory's rapidly rising excitement. What little rational brain still existed called out to her, telling her this was a phenomenal experience, one not to be forgotten. As she rose higher and higher, her body demanded release and her soft pleas begged Shannon for it. Shannon appeared to redouble her efforts to please Mallory, licking harder, probing deeper with her fingers and even a fingertip seemed to gently invade her rosebud.

Mallory fell off the crest of stimulation with rhythmic pulsations of pleasure spreading throughout her body, causing her to writhe and jerk in waves, moaning deeply in her throat, gasping for air. Slowly, as she came down from the high induced by her lover, she reached for Shannon's head and gently pulled it from her pelvis. Finally, she could relax and recover from one of the most profound experiences of her life. As her twitching limbs slowly settled, she opened her eyes and looked down at Shannon who was watching Mallory recover.

"Hey, you," croaked Mallory before she cleared her throat and went on, "You sure know what a girl needs. You sure you've never done this before?"

"Nope, never. I know what I like and I just watched and listened; you were telling me the whole time what you wanted. Was fun."

"Fun? Maybe you had fun but I had an out of body experience. Here, give me a hug."

Shannon scooted up in bed and the two wrapped arms around each other, lightly stroking their backs and gently kissing each other. They were both exhausted so Shannon got up, doused the candles and quickly crawled back into bed where she held Mallory to her chest whispering, "Happy Valentine's, Mal."

"Mmm-hmm, you too. Love you," answered Mallory.

"You, too," came the soft reply before they snuggled together and fell into a deep sleep.

-----

Shannon slowly woke up to gray light coming through the curtains. She was on her back and felt an arm draped across her belly and Mallory's softly snoring head over her breast. It felt so nice and so comfortable that she couldn't help but give her lover a gentle squeeze. After a few minutes of listening to nature's call, she gently eased Mallory off and quietly went to the bathroom. From there she went into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, choosing Mallory's favorite brand. With two full mugs, she went back into the bedroom right as Mallory began to stir.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead," she whispered into Mallory's ear. "Got coffee."

"Mmm. Sleep, need more sleep," moaned Mallory as she pulled a pillow over her head.

"Nope, it's late. Come on. Upsy daisy, Sweetheart."

"My coffee or that shit you drink?"

"Yours."

"OK, then I guess I'll get up," she said as she pulled herself up in bed. "But first, I demand a hug." Their hug was soft, loving and comfortable. "Now, I want a kiss."

"Mal, you don't want to do that. You know I've got serious morning mouth."

"I don't care. Give me a kiss or I won't get up," she teased.

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you."

Their lips met in a soft, loving manner before Mallory pulled back laughing, "God, Girl, did a sewer rat die in there?"

Shannon laughed, swatting Mallory with a pillow before turning to get the coffee. The two lay there stretched out side by side, fingers intertwined, enjoying the closeness. Halfway through her mug Shannon cleared her throat, paused and spoke up.

"Uh, about last night..."

"Yeah?"

"I had a, uh, well, I liked it," she said softly. "You?"

"Oh, definitely. And I felt so close to you," Mallory whispered, squeezing Shannon's hand.

"Close or was it just for fun?"

"Both, don't you think? I mean, I had fun but I felt so close to you, Shan. I've loved you for a long time, you know, BFF love. I really like being with you. But last night on Valentine's, well, last night told me my love for you is a lot more."

"Yeah?" asked Shannon.

"Yeah. I'm in love with you. Heartfelt. Sexually. Totally."

"Really? I mean, I kinda thought this swearing off guys was just until graduation."

"Well, yeah, but over the last month I've sensed there's so much more than that. And last night, I knew it," Mallory admitted as she squeezed Shannon's hand.

"I could feel close to you, I guess."

"Didn't you get shot by Cupid's arrow?"

"Ahh, I dunno, but I'm certain of something. I had better sex with you than I've ever had before," answered Shannon.

"Well, good, I'll accept that. Let's not label things, let's just go along for the ride."

Shannon paused a few seconds before asking, "Speaking of labels, uh, does this mean we're, uh, you know, lesbians? Bisexuals?"

"I dunno. What are we?"

"Uh, this is big. Huge. I mean, we both like guys, but basically not those Golden Penises."

"You mean, golden dicks, don't you?" Mallory laughed.

"Seriously, Mallory, what are we, anyway?"

"Shan, Sweetheart, I know what I am. I'm a Mal-Shansexual. I had sex with you last night, it was fabulous and I want to do it again. So that's the label I'm gonna use. Mal-Shansexual."

"I guess that's as good a label as any," admitted Shannon, "And I wanna do it again, too."

-----

Initially after that fateful Valentine's night, Mallory clearly wanted a repeat performance but Shannon was more reserved. They cuddled and kissed the next night but Shannon seemed to gently turn down Mallory's teasing and advances, though they still slept together with arms intertwined. After a second similar night, Mallory got more aggressive on the third. In bed she rolled over on top of Shannon and gently pinned down her arms, preventing her from wriggling free.

"Hey, you," she whispered in Shannon's ear, "I've got you right where I want you. I'm going to have my way with you, like it or not," she finished with a tiny giggle.

"Mal, just what are you planning?"

"I want to travel around the world, kissing every spot until I reach the Promised Land."

"And where might that be?"

"Somewhere south of the belly but north of the knees. Here, off with the shirt and panties." Once Shannon and Mallory had pulled off all their clothes, Mallory gently nudged Shannon back onto the bed and pinned her arms down at her side. "Now, remember, keep your hands right there. I'm in charge."

Over the next half-hour a very patient Mallory kissed and teased Shannon from lips to toes. She worked to discover and use every erotic spot she could find, such as the one at the base of the neck. Shannon's moans were loudest when Mallory kissed behind the knees and inside the elbows. Once she had Shannon writhing in frustration, Mallory slid up the legs until she reached Shannon's pussy. The smell of sexual excitement wafted to Mallory's nose, telling her Shannon was more than ready. As she gently slid her tongue slowly up Shannon's cleft, Shannon moaned loudly, clutched Mallory's head and pulled it tightly to her. Mallory found herself pushed up against Shannon's lower lips, so she let her tongue slide up and down the cleft several times before concentrating on Shannon's clit. After only a handful of tongue swipes, Shannon screeched as her back arched and she flailed about on the bed. Mallory could barely hang on but did so to continue the sweet torture of her lover. Just as Shannon started to relax from her climax, Mallory's attention sent Shannon again into orgasmic orbit. Her keening wails seemed to bounce off the walls, announcing the extreme pleasure her body could barely tolerate. After the second orgasm, Shannon gently pulled Mallory's head away and tugged her lover up to her. Their kisses were deep and probing as Shannon tasted herself before easing off to little teasing pecks.

"My God, Mal, you have no idea..."

"I kinda got a clue when you about smothered me," chuckled Mallory. They rested together a few more minutes before Mallory went on, "You know, I'm kinda liking this, you know, us together. I feel sooo close to you."

"Yeah, sex with you is unbelievable. Say, how about you?"

"Sweetheart, I wanted that for you. I'm good for now. Maybe tomorrow?" she giggled.

"Umm, OK. I'm kinda wasted right now, anyway. But don't forget, you're mine tomorrow, and the next night and the..."

Sex the following night was equally passionate with Mallory receiving most of the attention. Since they seemed to have gotten past any initial shyness, they found themselves more open with each other, actively communicating their wants and desires. Over time Mallory found herself emotionally closer and closer to Shannon. She would do little things to show her love such as fixing a nice meal or buying her lover flowers.

Shannon also found herself closer to Mallory as she enjoyed the best sex imaginable. Still lingering in the back of her mind, however, was the concern about her own sexuality and the fact that she was sleeping with another woman but she held her concerns tightly bundled up and never let Mallory know.

They would go out on their little 'dates,' usually quick runs for meals or to see a movie, and end up back at their apartment practically pawing at each other. Mallory moved into Shannon's room, at least for sex and sleep, and her old room became a study. Once when Shannon's mother came to visit they made it look like they were still in separate bedrooms, per Shannon's request. She admitted she wasn't quite ready to tell her family about her relationship with Mallory.

On one evening Mallory admitted she missed having a cock driving into her. Shannon immediately took Mallory's hand and practically dragged her to the 'toy store' right before closing time. There a polite clerk listened to their concern and discussed options. There were large, hand-held dildos, double-ended dildos, strap-on dildos and even a strapless couples dildo. After talking with the clerk, they settled on a strap-on version.

Back at the apartment Shannon put it on as they teased and stimulated each other. Eventually she crawled on top and slipped it into Mallory. After a few seconds of getting situated, Shannon began to fuck her roommate slowly and deeply. She found it exciting to stimulate Mallory but realized she herself didn't enjoy the activity too much. The dildo was wobbly and rubbed too hard up against her pubes. Mallory, however, seemed to enjoy it and had a nice climax. When she was offered to switch places, Shannon declined requesting 'that fabulous tongue' instead.

-----

Towards the end of March Mallory received three acceptances and one rejection to medical schools. She was excited to have been accepted and spent a lot of time reviewing the schools, their advantages and disadvantages. It became quickly apparent the leading choice was Laënnec College of Medicine in New England. She had never spent much time in New England but she knew some of the best med schools were there. Laënnec featured small classes and personalized training so she decided to accept their offer. She was excited to tell Shannon.

"Hey, Honey, guess what."

"Umm, what?"

"I've basically made a decision about med school."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I think the best fit will be at Laënnec up in New England. Lots of good schools there and this place seems to be the perfect fit!"

"New England? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I think so. No, I know so. Why?"

"How's a girl from 'fly over country' going to do up there? I mean, aren't they kinda stuffy up there?"

"I'm sure I'll do fine. The cool thing there is the class size. They only take thirty per year, so I'd get lots of personal attention."

"Sounds like you've decided for sure, then."

"Yeah, I believe I have. You know, I'd love it if you'd come with me. There are tons of jobs up there, lots of businesses. You'd find something good, I'm sure."

"Umm, I'll need to think about it some," answered Shannon, "What are we doing for dinner?" she asked, quickly changing the subject.

That night their lovemaking was particularly intense. Mallory wanted to show Shannon how much she meant to her while Shannon was clutching at Mallory realizing deep in her heart she could not go to New England and would be losing Mallory as a result.

-----

The next serious discussion about their relationship was in May. They had danced around the issue of post-college life but had never had a heart-to-heart about it. In bed one Thursday evening, Mallory turned to Shannon, handed her a glass of wine and cleared her throat before speaking.

"Shan, Honey, we need to talk."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. We've been avoiding it and we need to bring it out in the open. We'll be out of here soon. What are we going to do? What becomes of us?"

"Mal, you're moving to New England."

"And you?"

"I, uh, honestly, uh, I'm not. I'm sorry, I can't go there, I mean."

"Why not, Sweetheart?" Mallory asked, holding Shannon's hands.

"Uh, I guess, uh, two reasons. I, uh, I'm not sure New England is for me. I'm a girl from the plains. I'm afraid of the, uh, of the cold attitude I might get from the locals."

"Honey, I think that image is so totally overblown. Sure, the natives might have a funny accent but there are nice people everywhere. And we'd be in a big city, not some little burg that's all suspicious of outsiders."

"Still, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable."

"You said two things."

"Yeah, and this one's hard, but I have to say it. I guess I'm not ready for an open, lesbian relationship. And face the discrimination. The sneers. The stares. As much as I care for you, I can't see myself doing this, you know, openly and in a new place," she gulped as tears pooled in her eyes.

Mallory sat there stunned. She was wildly in love with Shannon and was willing to put up with anything to be with her lover, yet Shannon had basically indicated she couldn't do it. After a few seconds she murmured, "So, uh, this is just something you want to hide? Are we just LUGs?"

"LUGs?"

"Yeah. Lesbians until graduation. Is that all we are?"

"No! We're not and hiding isn't the issue. But I don't think I can put up with what we'd have to put up with. You know, I've been to the campus LGBTQ group and they told me a lot about what they deal with. And they put up with tons of shit every single day. I'm sorry, Mal, I'm weak and I can't do it. I don't have it in me," she said as she broke down sobbing.

Mallory wrapped her arms around her lover and gently patted her back. After Shannon had settled down, Mallory spoke up again, "I'm not going to try and convince you. I won't twist your arm. But I think you're making a big mistake."

"I probably am," came the muffled response, "But I just can't! I'm so sorry, Mal, but I just can't." Shannon turned away from Mallory, sobbing loudly.

Mallory stoked Shannon's back gently while her mind was racing a hundred miles a second. Shannon basically said they were splitting up. There were no two ways about it. Mallory deeply loved Shannon and Shannon had said she loved Mallory, yet they would be splitting soon. Once Shannon's sobs abated, the lamp was turned off and they slid down in the bed with Shannon resting her head on Mallory's chest. Shannon's breathing eventually became regular as she fell asleep while Mallory stared at the ceiling in the darkness with tears silently running down her cheeks.

-----

The last few weeks of school were bittersweet for the two. They were excited to be finishing, but they both realized the end of their relationship was near. Mallory arranged for a summer job as a nurses aid at a care facility in her home town and would move to the Northeast in late August to start med school. Shannon had received offers from several businesses in and around her hometown and was anticipating choosing one soon after she returned home. They discussed the possibility of a long-distance relationship but Mallory felt she would be too busy and too stressed with med school to do such a relationship any justice. And, thought Mallory, that would only draw out the pain, so she told Shannon 'No' to such a relationship.

Their nights were filled with passion. The two would drive each other to greater and greater heights of sexual expression, only to plunge into depths of despair when they recovered from their orgasms. Practically every night would find one or both of them in tears, clutching the other. They each decided to skip graduation ceremonies for fear it would be too painful to hear droning speakers while suffering such profound personal sorrow.

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,174 Followers