Golf Season

Story Info
An unexpected start to the golf season for one wife.
3.2k words
4.4
23.2k
37
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers

Each year Ann would stand next to her husband Ed at the golf club social to celebrate the upcoming season. Ed would introduce her to some new members of the golf club as she stood there but as Ed would introduce Ann to someone Ed would soon take over the conversation, leaving Ann standing there bored as he babbled on for fifteen to twenty minutes. Season after season Ann would stand there trying hard not to have a bored look on her face but with each passing, year that task became more difficult.

Ed was the volunteer Treasurer of the club and loved the position even though it was unpaid. It made him feel popular because everyone knew who he was, and he loved to talk to whoever would listen.

There was not much Ann loved about the club these days, as a lot of the wives she once knew there were traded in for younger wives with bigger fake tits, so each year Ann knew fewer women at these social functions.

As Ed was the long-time Treasurer, he got to meet more new people at each function as membership grew. Because membership grew so much, Ed was able to convince the board to hire an assistant Treasurer (paid position). So Ed hired a young African American man named James, aged twenty-five, to help with the club's finances.

Not long after James was hired, Ann remembered Ed describing him as a financial genius because James came up with a plan to donate all of the dated office furniture, computers, and clubhouse TVs to local schools. He used all the donations as a tax write-off and was able to buy all new modern furniture, computers, and TVs from a friend in the import business with the tax write-off money.

So the office area of the club looked great with the modern black desks and state-of-the-art computers. This new look didn't go unnoticed by the board members who would often complement Ed on the new look and the cost savings.

Ed was a bit vague to the board on whose idea it was but James wasn't too bothered by that. James was happy about all the hot-looking young wives that Ed would introduce him to.

One wife whom James had yet to meet was the wife of his boss. Although Ann's days of looking hot and young were over, she did look good for her age of fifty-two. Ann was 5' 6", 135 lbs, and carrying an impressive 36D rack.

Ann's self-esteem was pretty low on the evening that she got to meet James. With the girls away at college and Ed sometimes going straight for work to the golf club and often forgetting any dinner plans he had made with his wife. So Ann was feeling a bit useless and unwanted.

In Ann's eyes, there was little to look forward to in the years ahead. Most of the wives her age were gone from the club. She felt the younger wives didn't want to be seen hanging out with a fifty-two-year-old who couldn't play golf or tennis too well because her oversized chest would get in the way.

Ann knew she should be grateful for her lifestyle. Ed's salary meant she didn't have to work and her two daughters were away at a great college. In her eyes, Ed still found her attractive and would often try to jump her bones after a drunken night at the club. Not that that was a pleasant experience for Ann, having Ed's 6' 4" and 280 pounds-plus body on top of her.

The good thing about their sex life was that any discomfort Ann felt having that much weight on her was short-lived as Ed's passion would only last a minute or two and then he would roll off her and be snoring within a few minutes. The noise of the snoring would give Ann the opportunity to reach into her drawer and reach for her vibrator.

Ann remembered the night that she finally got to meet the financial genius. As Ann stood by her husband in the clubhouse ballroom dressed in a tight, short, black dress Ed said." Ann I would like you to meet this gentleman James, my assistant Treasurer".

Ann reached out to shake hands with James. Ann was pleasantly surprised at the sight of the young, fit, five-foot-ten, and handsome African American man with dashing blue eyes who stood in front of her. Most of the men in the club were over six feet tall so it was nice for Ann to be able to talk to someone without getting a creak in her neck.

James quickly withdrew his hand from Ann's hand which was disappointing for Ann because she was hoping the introduction would last longer. But James didn't leave as he pulled out his phone and said." Let me take a photo of the happy couple". Ed put his arm on his wife's shoulder as James took a few photos of the couple.

Before James put the phone away he asked Ann for her number so he could text her the photos. Ann told James that people were saying how wonderful the office area looked now and that she had yet to see it. To which James replied, "I'm sure you will see it soon".

Before Ann could get another word out of her mouth she was interrupted by a younger woman named Frances ( Fake tits Frances is what so many members referred to her as behind her back). Frances took James by the hand and said. "O James, come meet my friend, Jane," as she led James away.

Ann was fuming and turned to Ed to say something about how rude Frances was but Ed was already in a conversation with someone and missed the whole thing. At the moment Ann felt truly alone having just been kicked to the curb by some younger wife and was annoyed with James just leaving without a word. Ann headed straight to the bar to order a double vodka and cranberry.

As she consumed her vodka she looked across the room with envy as Frances, Jane, and James laughed out loudly. She saw Frances would occasionally rub her fake 38 D tits against James's elbow in an accidental manner. In no time Ann was back at the bar.

Having knocked back three drinks rather quickly Ann headed downstairs to use the restroom. As she checked her appearance in the mirror she hear a text ping from her phone. She pulled out her phone expecting the text to be from one of her daughters, asking how the golf function was going.

Ann saw the text was from an unknown number. She opened the text and saw that it was a photo that James had taken twenty minutes earlier. What surprised Ann was that the photo only showed her. The only part of Ed in the photo was a hand on her shoulder. As Ann read the words "Stunning and beautiful" under the photo she felt a warm glow rush through her body and her heart skip a beat.

Ann exited the restroom in a better mood than when she went in. As she walked down the corridor on her way back to the ballroom she was pleasantly surprised to feel James wrap an arm around her waistline and rest his hand on her right hip as he whispered in her ear, "it's time to show you what the office has to offer" as he steered her body through the office's entry area door.

Once inside James locked the entry door and lead Ann by the hand in semi-darkness to her husband's office. The office was only illuminated by her husband's new computer screen. Ann stepped forward to run her fingernails along the black leather deck top she said." Wow, I just love the black".

As Ann said those words James stepped up behind Ann and placed his hands on her hips he whispered, "I was so hoping you would love the black" in her ear. Ann then felt James plant little kisses down her neckline as he pulled her back by the hips she could feel his growing erection press hard against her fine ass. After consuming so many vodkas so quickly Ann was shocked but slow to respond to James's advancements.

The kisses along her neckline felt wonderful and feeling the hard throbbing cock of a man who was not her husband press into her ass cheeks had Ann weak at the knees. Ann took the feeling of a hard cock as a compliment and a much-needed confidence booster. Unsure what to do Ann turned her head back to face James to make eye contact and look for guidance in this situation she found herself in.

James' lips soon found the lips of Ann's mouth where he proceeded to invade her mouth with his tongue. Ann gladly pushed her tongue back at the invading force. With a passionate kiss well underway James turned Ann's body so her ass was pushed against her husband's desk and James' erect throbbing cock was now pressed against Ann's belly button area.

Ann was shocked by this interaction with James in her husband's office but took no action to stop it as both Ann's mind and body knew she needed this attention. As the passionate kissing continued James reached down to the short hem of Ann's sexy, black dress and proceeded to pull her dress up over her hips. This action causes a rush of wettest to flood Ann's pussy and seep into her tiny black thong.

James used his feet to push Ann's feet wide apart so he could get better access to home plate. As he reached a hand down he pushed her wet thong to one side and then proceeded to slip a finger passed the moist folds of her lips and deep into her pussy. James's finger was soon followed by a second finger which matched the quickened pace as James piston his fingers into and out of Ann's pussy as Ann's moans of pleasure got louder.

As James' finger fucked Ann's now unfaithful pussy he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life". Upon hearing those words Ann's body began to shake and her pussy began to spasm around the invading fingers as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.

As Ann panted loudly recovering from her orgasm she felt James turn her around and bend her over the desk so her ample tits were now resting on the black leather top desk with her ass pointed back towards James. He wasted no time in undoing his suit trousers and letting them hit the floor.

When Ed introduce James to Ann he described James as a gentleman but James was no gentleman as she ripped Ann's wet thong apart into shreds as he lined up the head of his nine-inch shaft against the swollen lips of Ann's cunt.

James quickly drove in about four inches of cock as he heard Ann grunt out in pleasure. He then pulled all the way back out of Ann's cunt much to Ann's disappointment. He then shouted to Ann, "Are you sure you want the fucking of your life here bent over your husband's desk?".

Ann shocked herself when she heard the words, "Please fuck me over my husband's desk, I need this so bad" rush out of her mouth. James just loved the rush he felt when he had the wife of another man conquered but he pushed the envelope further as he said. "If I fuck your married cunt then I owe it and will use it anytime I want". Ann was so desperate to feel the pleasure of that cock in her again she yelled, "You own my married cunt, O please fuck me now".

James was all too happy to grant Ann her plea. So he once again lined up his cock head against the lips of Ann's cheating, married, cunt. James could tell she was eager for penetrating as Ann pushed her body back hoping to feel his hard cock.

James hit the accelerator hard as he drove the full nine inches of his hard cock deep into Ann's soaking cunt. This action causes Ann's mouth to gape open wide as she screamed out loudly, "Holy fuck," a scream so loud that the people sitting at the table directly above the office in the ballroom looked at each other wondering what the sounds were. A man sitting next to Ed at the table asked Ed, "Did you hear that?" But Ed's hearing wasn't good when a band was playing so he never got to hear his wife's reaction to being fucked by another man's large cock. Ann was shocked that she could be so deeply penetrated and she was amazing at the pure pleasure her body experienced.

James had only pushed his cock in and out of Ann's cunt four or five times before Ann experienced the most earth-shattering orgasm of her life. Never had a cock or dildo so far into Ann's pussy, she half expected it to come out her belly button. It was then that Ann realized that this was the first time in her life that she was truly being properly fucked. James felt her powerful orgasm as ripped through her body.

James didn't slow down his pace as he continued to drive his cock in and out of Ann's cunt. He announced that he just knew she would have no problem taking the full length of his hard cock in her cunt. This compliment gave Ann a warm glow through her body as she felt another orgasm buildup in her body.

As Ann felt the next orgasm hit her body her moans of pleasure were almost drowned out by James' grunts as he continued to fuck her so hard from behind that as his hips would hit Ann's ass cheeks her feet were lifted off the floor. Ann could feel her body weight push her tits hard into the desk as James pounded her cunt.

As James continued to fuck and grunt away he listened to Ann moan loudly he yelled out that he knew she would be a great fuck and that her married cunt was just begging for a bigger cock. Ann yelled back, "Fuck my married cunt with your big cock, you own it now".

These words of confirmation from Ann that she was truly conquered caused a twitch in James's balls. James picked up the pace as he knew the end was near. Ann came again as James roared like a lion as he unleashed an avalanche of cum deep in Ann's cunt. The roar was heard again by the table of guests sitting above but because of the noise of the band, it was impossible to know where the noise came from.

Ann wasn't the first wife that James got to fuck with her husband close by but she was most certainly the quickest. Little did he know that within forty minutes of meeting Ann he would have her bend over her husband's desk with her married cunt full of his cum. James was so happy that he got to record it all on his phone.

Ann continued to pant, bent over the desk as her mind and body were in shock as to what has just transpired. Ann looked over at a framed family photo Ed has on his desk. Ann focused her eyes on the pretty faithful wife standing next to her husband in the photo and was shocked to realize that the same woman was now full of another man's cum. James for his part pulled back up his pants and put his nine-inch weapon away. With Ann bent over he could see his cum seep from Ann's freshly fucked cunt. He scooped up some of his cum with his fingers and then brought his fingers to smear his cum on Ann's lips who eagerly took the fingers in her mouth and licked away his cum.

James smacked Ann hard on her naked ass and told her to get back upstairs to her husband. James then picked up what was left of Ann's wet thong and left the office. Ann's heartbeat continued to race at the shock of getting the fucking of her life for someone half her age.

Ann fixed her clothes and hair in a mirror hung in the office area and slowly made her way back to her loving husband. She walked slowly as she could feel James's cum slide down her inner thighs. As she reached the top of the stairs she was shocked to see Ed and James chatting and having a laugh together. As Ann approached the two men, James stepped aside and asked Ann to jump in beside her husband for a photo.

James once again took a few photos of the couple on his phone but this time he encouraged them to have kissed. Ann went to give her husband a quick kiss on the cheek but Ed was in a happy mood after consuming plenty of alcohol and turned to give Ann a prolonged kiss on the lips.

After the photos, James and Ann locked eyes as they both knew that remnants of James's cum were on his husband's lips. James walked away with a smile on his face. Ann stood by her husband for a few minutes before heading to the restroom eager to do something about the river of another man's cum cascading down her inner thighs.

While in the bathroom Ann heard another text ping on her phone causing her heart to skip a beat. When Ann opened the text she saw it was the photo that James had just taken with the caption underneath saying, "You look beautiful standing next to your husband with another man's cum seeping out of your cheating, married cunt'".Ann send a simple reply back that said. "Thank you for the fuck of my life". James smiled to himself as he read Ann's reply while he stood next to Ed. James send another text to Ann which said, " Keep checking your phone as there is more to cum".

When Ann left the restroom to return to the ballroom she had a spring in her step and felt fabulous. Once back in the ballroom she was far more chatty with the other members. Ann even had a conversation with Frances. Not that the conversation lasted too long as Frances's husband was away on business and Frances was eager to return to the attention of other men at the club.

Frances just loved a slow dance with someone's husband. She loved the look of lust that would be in his eyes as he would hold her close and stare down at her amazing cleavage. But what Frances loved most of all was having another man's hard throbbing cock pressed hard against her body during the dance. On this particular night with her husband away on business, Frances wanted to make plenty of cocks hard.

As Ann was seated she noticed her phone screen light up, her heart raced as she knew it would be a James. So Ann picked up her handbag and raced off to the restroom to read the text. The text for James read, "I need someone to suck my cock at 10 pm, do you want to or will I ask Frances?". Ann's hands were shaking as she quickly texted back, " I want to suck your cock at 10 pm".

End of part 1

Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers