Gone Fishing! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © Hubby77

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
47 Comments
consulting91consulting9118 days ago

I really like the emotions Kyle is feeling. I’m not sure why the wife has went from innocent to slut in two seconds.

Unless Kyle changes his mind and starts to get off on this I can only see it ending in divorce.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

These characters seem kind of..... off. Their moods flip all over the place, and they are eerily alike. Think bipolar siblings. She challenges him with something, and he responds in a way that goes against any kind of logic. In writing, this is bending the character to the plot, even though it makes no sense. This is like the guy in the zombie flick who loses his head and runs through the hoard of ghouls to get away--makes no sense, but it advances the plot. I made it through part two, but the story is arcing in the prime direction of "crazy town." That seems to be a pattern with your work.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

The Femdom agitprop doesn’t really make much sense, but we are finally into actual cuckolding. I wasn’t expecting our cuck to be such a pushover.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 2 years ago

yes it has plenty of emotion but what a disrespectful bitch Lori turned out to be. best thin Kyle could do is pack up leave the bitch to fuck everything she can find.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I liked this story a lot mostly for the strong emotions that you have been able to convey. Ditto the comments made by Seangeist. I like the cuckolding scenario because it is fraught with emotion. I don't really understand Lori's need to humiliate Kyle. What he did before they met is really none of her business. Although she is using those premarital experiences as leverage to get what she wants it could really permanently harm their relationship. Her whole attitude would have put me off and had me packing up and leaving for home. Option three on the table? Maybe.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

That will be one hell of a fishing tale. Kyle, do you have the courage to share when you get home. The choice might not be yours alone

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Most of you commenters

Are the real waste in this story. Your parents must be proud of for being able to call names and belittle authors for the simple reason you dont like the story line. Weren't you taught that you should say nothing if you can't be nice about it?

Sorry about your luck!

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

I really like this story. The inciting incident may be a bit contrived, but I love how Kyle and Lori internalize the scenario and express their emotions and desires. I also like how Lori realizes her husband may not be ready to watch but stills doesn’t give up her own wants. The humiliation is present but not over the top.

Looking forward to more.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Hubby 77

First, re the content: I’ve given you 4* (installment #1 was 5*) because I think you’ve accomplished your purpose in writing. As much as I can speak without prejudice, you’ve taken a very twisted topic and made it almost believable. And if a person found this topic to be erotic, your writing would be very hot.

<p>

Also I don’t assume, as some commenters do, that as an author you write only from your own perspective. Kyle and Lori aren’t necessarily you and your spouse, and I don’t assume that their relationship is identical to yours. I would always hope that writers use fictional characters to explore new experiences but do enough research to make it plausible.However, some of the elements of this story became implausible in Ch 2. And I’m actively disregarding the story in your portfolio over 50 pages long of a cuck relationship that ended up virtually destroying multiple people who somehow ended their lives happily worthless. That one is pure drivel but not up for review here.

<p>

First, a staple in Unwilling cuck stories: it is inherently disrespectful and abusive to renegotiate the terms of a marriage at one party’s demand and without time for consideration and response. The original marriage contract within each culture has been negotiated as a default model for ages. If either party wants to renegotiate, the original is still the default until both have had a chance to reconsider the balance.

Multiple times you have Kyle wimping out with the thought that he had to endure something he hated and that he knew was destructive to his marriage but it was his own fault because he had agreed to it. This is false. Kyle was coerced by Lori by the manipulation of withholding sex—which he endured out of belief in her promise that it would make their anniversary better—into renegotiating the terms of their marriage for the week. And what’s to limit the experience to a week? At this point, she can demand another renegotiation when she gets home, after she has decided her accountant husband is too tame for her. Regardless, he is the only one fighting for their marriage.

<p>

Why do writers pretend that husbands get hard just thinking about their wives with other men, in contrast to their stated desires? And even if biology happens, he allows her to use that to override all other considerations. So if his hard penis is confusing her, why doesn’t he jerk off?

When she was flaunting her sexuality without letting him have her, why didn’t he openly jerk off? She has violated the terms of the previous week by masturbating. It can’t hurt his case.He has no intention of touching her while she is carrying the neighbors’ sperm, so let her see that she cannot satisfy him when she is a cumbucket. Even if it insults his masculinity, it is more insulting to her desirability.

<p>

Others have commented that she is too unbelievable. I think you’ve portrayed her as bipolar.

<p>

Last thought (constructive): I think your story is hurt because you’re switching around your POV. You tell us some of Kyle’s thoughts, then Lori’s and even Samuel’s. But we don’t see ALL of anyone’s thoughts. So when we see Kyle’s reactions to Lori’s behavior, and then you say “she really did love him”, we have no clue how that’s possible (and if you were forced to explain it, I don’t think you would find it possible, either). You told us part of her intention but not enough to believe you, so I find myself thinking along with Kyle “yeah, right; just wait, Bitch”. I’m not saying that you should tell us MORE of Lori’s thoughts; I’m telling you that the little you are showing us makes her an unbelievable, unpredictable, undomesticable bitch.

Meanwhile, the original masculine Kyle from Ch 1 who bedded 15-20 women conservatively is gone, falling asleep in his beer instead of either taming his bitchy woman or treating her with the disrespect she has earned. And now his Hall Pass to her is blowing up in his face, and you say it’s his own fault…..

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
The comments are so entertaining

I just love it when the morality Taliban show up. They talk morality and monogamy, but they come here, read porn about wife sharing or cheating and try to regain their manhood after they jack off to it.

I know you fuckers hate being called out, but you need it. Your stupid comments are both a source of disgust and amusement, but no one ever takes you, hypocrites, seriously.

So this writer expressed his fantasy in this story. So what? Why do you have this need to be nasty to him? I feel sorry for your family and wives. if you still have them that is. If they left you, good for them.

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Re: Aruri

Why do women assume men are being Hypocritical and sexist when we criticize wives who trash their husbands and husbands who tolerate that level of disrespect? I know very few men, even Anonnys, who celebrate husbands who rub it into their wife's face that they are cheating on them. Your assumption is that we all would do the same to our wives asLori did to Kyle if you didn't regulate us with the power of the pussy. I'm sorry that you have apparently never experienced love, trust and respect in a relationship; but I'm also fairly certain that if you do, it will be thanks to the other person starting it, not you.

<p>

If you live in a culture where your comment is accurate, I'm sorry to pick on you. But you need to know that men are not like that everywhere. It's mostly cultural.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories