Good Demon, Bad Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kissing? You ever...," his voice trailed off as his head shook, fully expecting "no" as the answer.

Notice how he dodged her question? Heh heh.

"No."

Nailed it.

"Not even on a cheek."

Damn, girl. Starting to sound like some Born Yesterday trope.

"Demons aren't exactly affectionate with each other. Especially not with me."

He felt bad for her, but she wasn't coming across as self-pitying, so that helped. What also helped was the idea that he could be the one to teach her all this stuff, but is he going to make a move?

Of course not. He's just gonna fucking sit there. This shit went on for the rest of the damn week, but the thing is that spending all that time around her being half-dressed, and sleeping next to him... Seeing her prehensile tail moving around... This stuff was slowly eroding his resolve.

One day, she showed him how she could pick up and carry a broom with her tail, and he immediately imagined it wrapped around his dick. Then he excused himself to the bathroom and wrapped his hand around his dick.

The nice guy in him was getting his ass beat down further into the dark corners of his psyche, and Mr. Horny was getting more of the spotlight.

On Saturday, he was off work. He woke up with morning wood and a hot chick, who wasn't going to do anything about it, right next to him. She got out of bed, showing him her fine ass, AGAIN, and went to take a shower.

He'd finally had enough. He stripped down, pulled back the curtain, and got in behind her.

"Hey," she greeted him smiling. She looked back and down at his dick. "Oh, wow. It's just sticking right out, isn't it? The ones in the science books were just hanging there."

"Turn around," he said calmly, and she turned to face him. He took her hand, wrapped it around his shaft, and then began moving it back and forth.

"What are we doing," she asked.

"You don't know?"

"No. I never saw this on TV."

Makes sense.

"This is a handjob."

"Oh. I've heard it mentioned, but I never knew what it was."

"It's like a guy having sex, but with a hand, instead of a vagina."

Her eyes brightened. "Is that how sex works? All I ever saw was the people kinda wiggling on top of each other. Oh, man." She chuckled. "If you had wanted me to have sex before, I totally would not have expected this. I would have done it so wrong."

She was killing the mood, despite herself. He started softening, but she was so refreshing that he didn't care. He was smiling.

"Oh. What's going on, now? Is it over? Did we finish? Seems a lot different than sex. Did we do it right?"

He let go of her hand, but she continued playing with his limp penis. Squishing it. Flopping it around.

"This is more like the pictures. Oh, hey. That's the scrotum." Then she reach under and grabbed it... a little too hard.

"Ahh, hey. Easy," he winced and guided her hands to release him. "You gotta be careful with those. Gentle."

"Oh. Sorry."

"'S'okay. Are you done showering?"

"Yeah, I guess. I just enjoy the water."

He turned off the shower, led her out, and dried them both off. He then led her to the bed.

He leaned back against his pillow, spread his legs, and had her sit on the bed directly in front of him.

"Ooh, are we doing a handjob, again? I didn't do it right, did I?"

"Don't worry about it," he said through a light chuckle. "First of all, for now, you don't talk." He put a finger over her lips for a few seconds. "We can work on appropriate talking later, but right now, no questions or comments. Okay?"

She nodded. Looks like my man's about to finally get down to some business.

He took a moment to look her over. She was sitting on her heels with her knees together. The top of her soft, black wisps of straight hair peeked out in a rough diamond top.

Apparently, demon pubes naturally grew more groomed than human pubes.

She leaned over, supporting herself on straight arms as her hands pressed into the mattress, then her torso dropped, making her shoulders look raised. And her breast hung with small, pink nipples not quite erect.

His boner resurged, her eyes widened, and she caught herself before saying anything.

With a combination of using his own hand on himself, and guiding hers, he demonstrated a slow and gentle start of lightly stroking the various parts of his dick and balls.

When his precum flowed, he gathered some on a finger and brought it to her mouth, opening his to signal her to open hers, and then wiped it on her tongue. She seemed to enjoy the taste. He used her fingers to glaze his cap with another deposit of precum.

"See how slippery it is?" She nodded, absent-mindedly. "Now let some saliva fall onto it." She inelegantly complied.

He instructed her in some of the more nuanced motions, like twisting as she stroked, and ball cradling, and when she had a good rhythm going, and let go and relaxed.

"Keep doing that," he said, repeatedly closing and opening his eyes, wanting to get lost in the sensation, but also feeling compelled to check on her. "A little faster," he said, getting closer.

She was doing well, so he kept his eyes closed, and started getting lost in it.

"A little faster."

Closer.

"Just the top half. Ohhhhhhhhh." He forced his eyes open to watch her face as his cum erupted and then fell down over her hand. She was delighted and in awe. "Okay, stop."

She let go and held her hand up, inspecting the sticky mess nearly the same color as her skin. Her mouth hung open.

"You can talk now. What do you think," he inquired. He was eager to hear what she had to say.

"What the fuuuuuck?" She smiled in her awe. She brought it closer to her nose and sniffed it. "Weird smell."

"Go ahead and taste it, before it gets cold."

She didn't hesitate to lick a considerable amount of it up in a single, short swipe.

"How is it?"

"It's...." She had a confused look on her face and then licked up some more to inspect the flavor more closely. "I'm really not sure. I don't have much point of reference when it comes to what things taste like, but I can tell it's protein. Kind of... stingy?"

"Is it unpleasant to you?"

"I wanna say yes and no, but I think more no."

"You wanna finish the rest?"

"Sure," she said and then cleaned up the remaining cum from her hand.

"That was so hot," was barely heard from somewhere, but they couldn't tell where.

"What the fuck," Gray said, under his breath, trying to home in on where the voice came from, and he slowly raised from the bed.

"Shit," the voice said again.

Gray rushed to the closet doors and threw them both wide open. He saw nothing inside, but there was a thud, and the left door bounced, vibrating.

"OW! God dammit!" Suddenly a figure appeared behind the closet door.

It was a short, blonde woman. Maybe a little over 4 feet, wearing a tight-fitting, white, short, tank dress. She looked tan, was barefoot, and was holding her nose with both hands, in pain.

"Oh, fuck. I think you broke it. Shit, I'm bleeding," she said, looking at her blooded palms. "You stay the fuck back," she shouted, pointing at the demon, who was just sitting there in as much shock and confusion as Gray.

She tilted her head back and started walking toward the bathroom. "Son of a bitch, that hurt."

Gray, a little too accustomed to the unusual to bother asking any questions yet, followed her to keep an eye on her. The demon just waited on the bed.

The strange woman was blowing her nose into the sink and washing her face. After a moment, she was repeatedly pressing the sides of her nose until it seemed she was back to normal, then dried her face with the hand towel.

"Seriously, dude?" She gave Gray the stink-eye as she walked past him back into the bedroom.

He followed her and stopped at the foot of the bed when she stopped in front of the closet to shut the doors then turn to face Gray and the demon with her hands on her hips. She was clearly miffed, but Gray was as well.

"Who the hell are you," he nearly shouted, holding his arms out at his sides.

"I'm..." She pointed at him, bothered and fidgeting. "I'm..." Her eyes kept being drawn down to his penis. "I'm not going to be able to talk to you until you put that away," she finally said, licking her lips.

He grabbed his shorts and pulled them on.

"Better," he asked, somewhat aggressively.

"Noooo," she whined. "Yes," she quickly said in a more certain tone. She closed her eyes and repeatedly lightly slapped the side of her forehead with her palm. "Yes. That's fine." She held her palm to her head. "Sorry. I'm not normally like this. I'm just... REALLY pissed off at myself, right now. I fucked up. It was totally my fault. I'm not mad at you."

She walked over to the demon, held her hands, and looked apologetically into her eyes.

"You either. I'm sorry I yelled. I know you wouldn't drink my blood like that." Her attention started being drawn to the demon's formerly cum-covered hand. Licking her lips again, she brought the hand to her nose, closed her eyes, and inhaled deeply.

"Oh, god. That smells so good." She sniffed again, and she came back to her senses, dropping the demon's hands and backing away. "Sorry. Sorry."

She stood in front of the closet doors and took a deep breath.

"Okay. You wanted to know who I am," she said, pointing to Gray. "My name is unpronounceable by humans. I don't have an earthly name, so you can just call me Angel, I guess. It doesn't really matter to me."

Gray was able to put 2 and 2 together because he's not an idiot. I admit it.

"You're an angel," he asked, wanting confirmation of his suspicion.

"Yeah." Then 2 seconds later she gave a quick, awkward curtsy.

At the moment, she looked like a normal, sexy, albeit neurotic, shawty, so he wondered if she was also using some kind of glamour to hide her true appearance.

"Show me," he said.

"Wha..." She looked a little apprehensive and confused.

"I want to see what you really look like."

She laughed awkwardly in embarrassment.

"O- okay." Then started sliding the strap of her dress off her shoulders.

"No," he said, almost apologetically. "That's not what I meant."

Dude, shut up. She's trying to show you the goods. Small as they may be.

"Oh," she said quietly, looking very close to disappointed, as she put her straps back up.

"I mean drop your glamour spell, or whatever the angel version is."

"Oh, you mean the wings and halo and... stuff."

Her fingertips picked at each other nervously.

"You see... we're more like shape-shifters. I mean, we can manipulate our energy to take on different appearances. Our 'true' form," holding up finger quotations, "is just basically light to you. And it would blind you. I mean completely. Not just seeing spots for a while. Literally burn-out-your-retinas blind."

He didn't want his retinas burned out, today.

"And she might die," Angel said, quickly pointing at the demon. "But I'm not entirely sure."

Yeah, let's not kill the sexy demon girl. Gray had several questions, but since he's been down this road before, he had a better idea of what direction to go.

"Why are you here," he asked, calmly and politely, but with some effort.

"Ah. Right. I'm actually on a similar mission as her, but the other way around. You're gonna want backstory, aren't you," she asked, pointing to him.

She had very active hands.

He said nothing, but let her speak. She began pacing slowly back and forth perpendicular to her standing position, but only a very short distance, and she kept picking at her fingertips.

"I'm sort of a... defective angel. You know how I said we're energy? Well, I'm an unstable energy. When I told you humans can't pronounce my name, it was true, because our 'names' are vibrational frequencies, and since I'm unstable, it's like my name constantly changes, so basically, it's almost impossible for me to be useful in heaven because I kinda can't be... identified by the other angels, but I did manage to attain stability long enough to beg for a chance to prove myself, and so my assignment is to 'save your soul', as the humans say."

Gray and the demon just stared in awe at Angel's lung capacity.

Raise your hand if you immediately thought of blowjobs.

Gray appreciated the info dump, tho. He also appreciated that she stopped pacing.

"Okay," Gray broke the silence, "so why were you invisible in my room?"

Her eyes darted all over the place.

"Right. That. I was... kinda... watching you two."

"Because...," Gray guided.

"Because I get the best stability when I'm... aroused. Oh, god, that's the fucking best stability," she said with a heavy exhale.

"How long have you been watching?"

"I don't know, maybe 4 days."

So, she popped in a few days after the demon. And just peeped. She's a voyeur. I dig it.

"I'm certainly not going to claim to know how the heaven stuff works, but it doesn't sound like you're trying to 'save my soul'."

"I knoooow," she winced. "I'm so bad at that. Trust me; this isn't what I had in mind when I wanted an opportunity to prove myself. I was hoping for something like guardian angel... forasexaddict," she inserted speedily, "but, I mean, yeah, maybe angeling just isn't my thing. I've kinda abandoned the assignment." She suddenly looked despondent. "I think they were just trying to get rid of me anyway. Busy work, so I wouldn't bother them."

He felt bad for her. The demon did too.

The demon's been quiet for a really long time. I miss her.

"Aw, now...."

Weak, dude. Yeah, he's not good at comforting strangers that feel bad. ... Or people he knows, that feel bad.

"It's alright," she tried to smile. "I'm pretty much free to do what I want."

Who are you trying to convince?

He had a sense of where this was going, so he quickly weighed some pros and cons, and, quite frankly, had a hard time finding many cons.

"You wanna stay here?"

That perked her up.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm guessing you don't need to eat or sleep, either?"

"If I give myself a body that needs it, then I will, but I don't have a reason to do that. I can be intangible even. You don't even have to know I exist... hypothetically."

"That's- that's okay. You can... BE here."

"Thank you!" She rushed to hug him. A little too long. And then started rubbing his butt while smiling. And then pressed his dick against her stomach. "Mmmm."

"Okay, okay." He gently pushed her away by her shoulders. Her hands fidgeted, really wanting to pull his shorts down, but she restrained herself.

She wants the D, dude. Give it to her. But he doesn't, of course. If I had eyes, I'd be rolling them. Instead, he wants to spend the day at home with her, getting a better feel for her personality and capabilities.

She actually did calm down a little more, once the caught-red-handed atmosphere had dissipated. He established a ground rule of no being invisible in the house unless instructed.

They all sat on the sofa, and she elaborated on her shape-changing, which sounded very promising since she could be literally anything. He didn't say anything at the time, but the idea of her becoming a little winged fairy appealed to him.

And by "appealed to him", I mean made him horny.

He asked why she chose her current form, and she explained that it was easier to maintain arousal as "mostly female". She was turned on as easily as a male but could masturbate indefinitely. And being shorter let her fit into hiding places easier.

Oh, and wait 'til you hear about the halo, thing.

"Sometimes angels backlit their heads for effect. Depending on what specifically may have been best in the situation, they might manifest a physical ring that could light up. Like a circle light with a dimmer knob. So that's where that stereotype got its start, but I discovered something very interesting about them. Or at least mine"

"What's that," he asked.

"You know that thing where you run your finger around the rim of a bowl or glass, and it sings?"

"Yeah."

She gave coy smile and leaned back, making a halo appear above her head.

"Go around back and try it." She closed her eyes and settled in comfortably as he went to stand behind the sofa.

"Do I need to wet my finger?"

"No," then with a sudden more serious and horny tone, "but please do."

'Cos she kinky. Which was not lost on him, but he had no problem with it, so he coated his finger with saliva before placing the tip lightly on the golden hoop, which caused her to let out a quiet, shuddered sigh of pleasure.

He started circling the ring slowly, but gradually increased speed until he heard a quiet hum, and Angel's breathing changed.

"Faster," she said, so he increased the speed slightly. She was trying to keep still, but her hands and feet betrayed her desire to writhe. "A little faster."

He went slightly faster, and the hum was slightly louder. It was not the singing that the bowls and glasses did, but it was obvious that some kind of vibration was occurring, and it was somehow bringing her a considerable amount of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah. That's it. Right there." She exhaled gently and her body relaxed. "Fuuu...." It was almost as if she was a robot that shut down, leaving her mouth hung open.

"What's going on," Gray asked, after about 15 seconds of her inactivity.

"She's drooling," the demon replied.

"What?" He was not sure if he should stop.

"Yeah, like, a lot, now. You might want to stop."

Unsure whether or not an abrupt stop would be wise, he opted to slow down gradually, hoping to ease her out of whatever trance this was. When she started moving, he stopped and hurried around to the front.

She started moaning and slid right, in what seemed like a controlled fall, because she lifted her feet up into the demon's lap, pulled her dress up to her hips, and started circling her clit.

"Ooh. What's she doing," the demon asked, eyes glued to Angel's crotch. "Is she doing a handjob?"

Gray was half distracted, himself, but he managed a reply.

"No. When you do it to yourself it's called masturbating, but basically, yeah."

The demon eased out from under Angel's feet and knelt on the floor for a closer look. Gray had finished pitching a tent and was absent-mindedly massaging his bulge. The demon noticed.

"Oh. You want me to do another handjob?"

Still half distracted, he pulled his dick out.

"No. I got this one."

The demon looked back and forth between the two, completely fascinated. When Gray released some pre-cum and spread it around, Angel seemed to sense it. Her eyes were still closed, but her head slowly turned toward him, and then she sniffed a few times.

She slowly opened her eyes, and when she saw him, she started working faster and moaning. This excited Gray further, and when he was nearly about to cum, Angel urgently pulled the demon's face toward Gray and tried pulling down her chin.

The demon was confused, but went along, not understanding that she was supposed to hold her mouth open, but Gray opened it for her, and Angel watched him shoot several streams into her mouth, which brought Angel to her own orgasm.

The demon's eyes were directed sideways to watch Angel twitch and pant. When Gray was finished, the demon swallowed without a thought, and then gave Angel her full attention.

"Amazing," the demon said, smiling.

"Oh, yeah," Angel agreed. "That oughta last me a while." She seemed almost like a different person. She was the calmest either Gray or the demon had ever seen her.

"What happened," Gray finally asked.

"You're gonna need to be more specific, sweetie." Angel ran a finger down the front of Gray's hip, let out a weak chuckle, and then brought her other hand up to suck her juices from her fingers.

"I mean that trance you were in from the halo thing."

"Can I taste," the demon requested?

"Absolutely." Angel wet her finger between her legs again and held them out to the demon, who took them into her mouth exactly as she had seen Angel do it.