Good Demon, Bad Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She experienced an awakening of some kind because she maintained a lascivious smile as she ran her hands up and down his torso. She ground her pussy into him, supporting herself on his chest, and then, staring into each other's eyes, he suddenly felt her tail wrap around his hard cock.

His gasp and momentarily-widened eyes amused the demon, who began manipulating his dick in ways a hand could not. He wished he could see it in action because he could not imagine what it was doing to feel that way.

As a consolation, he did get a magnificent view of her sticky strands of cream every time she lifted slightly while grinding.

She sat up and squeezed a breast with one hand while rapidly circling her clit with the other, evidently having figured masturbation out. Gray escalated seeing and hearing her undulate, pant, and moan, and then he unloaded into the air.

Feeling his hot cum pour down over her tail pushed the demon over the edge.

"Aaahhhhnnnnnnnn." It was a relatively soft orgasm.

She lifted her hips, sliding her gripping tail up and off his length, and then he saw it appear from between her legs and hover over his stomach. She directed the end of it into her mouth, to suck it clean. Her eyes rolled back and fluttered a few seconds before pulling it back out.

Using one hand, she grasped it near his belly and then slid up, scraping the cum off her tail onto her encircling thumb and index finger, which she then licked clean.

Angel, who had been masturbating next to them, leaned over and the demon ran the end of her tail under Angel's nose, letting her sniff the after-scent. Angel gave the tip and teasing lick before backing away.

Gray wanted to ask the demon about this abnormal behavior, but he was kinda scared to. He didn't want to risk her feeling like she was doing something weird or wrong, but also because he was a little afraid of what the answer might be.

The demon milked the remaining cum from his waning erection with her mouth and then lay down between Gray and Angel, who then got up to turn out the light for them. Angel watched them eventually fall asleep, and then she moved closer, placing a fingertip on the demon's forehead.

The demon's dream played out in Angel's mind. Gray lounged across the sofa, with the demon wrapped in his arms, and both blissfully napping. Angel smiled at the scene and looked around.

Hovering at the ceiling was a menacing eyeball staring and dripping blood from the bottom. Angel lost her smile but observed a while longer to see if anything was going to happen. Nothing did, so she withdrew and placed a finger on Gray's forehead next.

In Gray's dream, he was using his computer, and it suddenly crashed. He couldn't reboot it, so he sat on the sofa to watch TV, but when he pressed the power button on the remote, it burst like a bubble leaving an acidic gel splattered everywhere.

In pain, he dropped the remote and smeared the gel, stuck to his finger, off onto the sofa cushion. He then hurried to the bathroom to wash the burn, but the water was immediately too hot and it wouldn't shut off.

Angel groaned in displeasure. She didn't want him to have a bad dream, so she decided to tweak it a little. She didn't want to fabricate a dream for him: only guide him into a better mindset. She made his sweet demon come up behind him, and run her hand down a bicep.

He turned to see her smiling, and she then took his injured finger into her mouth, sucked on it until it was healed, and then hugged him. After releasing she gave him a sweet smile, and then Angel let Gray's subconscious take over again.

The rest of the dream was fairly pleasant, in comparison, but then Angel placed her other finger onto the demon's forehead again, and gradually synched their dreams with each other. The demon's mind calmed Gray's until they were aligned.

She disconnected from both of them, and let the dreams play out as they would, eventually diverging from each other, but remaining pleasant.

Now, one thing to remember is that Angel was not there when the demon told Gray about them being spied on, but Angel was also not a fool... relatively speaking, so she knew that there was some kind of demonic threat to their happy threesome and that she was going to have to keep her eyes open.

The next morning, Gray got up to get ready for work, and, as usual, the demon woke up with him. By all accounts, she seemed to be back to her old self. She put on her panties and short T-shirt and watched TV on the sofa. Gray was both relieved and disappointed. But mostly relieved.

"Hey, I wanna tag along and practice being a guardian angel," Angel said to Gray. It was technically true, or else she would not have been able to say it, but she also wanted to genuinely make sure nothing happened to him, considering what she saw in the demon's dream.

Gray was not thrilled with the idea, but she said she'd stay invisible and intangible the entire time that she was with him, unless some kind of emergency required her to do otherwise, so he agreed.

What she did not tell him is that she would be periodically teleporting to check on the demon as well. Gray, being a human, was her only official priority, but what may happen to the demon was relevant to him, and, quite frankly, Angel just liked the girl.

This went on for several days, prompting Gray to ask, on a drive home from work, if she ever got bored.

"Angels don't get bored," she explained. "We are eternal. Only mortal beings get bored."

"Is that why... Holy shit. She still doesn't have a name."

WHAT?!? WHA-HAAAT?!? HE FINALLY NOTICED!!! GOD, THANK YOU!!! FUCKING HELL, NAME HER!!!

"So, what comes to mind, for you," Angel asked.

Come on, man. Something good.

"Nothing really."

Come on, dude. Think. Think.

"We're just calling you Angel."

No. Don't you fucking dare. Don't. You. Fucking.

"Might as well call her Demon."

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK!!! YOU, YOU COMPLETE ASS!!! Oh, if I had hands and feet, I swear.... God, dammit.

"Demon, it is," Angel said, and fuck you, too, bitch.

"And, not quite. Demons can live indefinitely, but they are not eternal, but for all intents and purposes, yeah. That's why she doesn't get bored, either."

"Huh. I guess that's good. I guess that's why she can watch TV non-stop."

"Yep."

When they got home, Gray had changed into his comfortable clothes, sat down next to... the demon, and shared the... "good" news.

"Since we have an angel named Angel, how do you feel about being named Demon," he asked.

Yes! There's still a chance. Come on, girl. Don't put up with that nonsense.

"That's fine."

Fuck.

Fuck it. I'm done. Her name's Demon. I don't give a shit, anymore.

"Let's do something special to celebrate," Angel proposed.

"Anything in mind," Gray asked.

"Yeah, but it's a surprise." Angel lifted her nose and sniffed the air. "But first, let's get you into your dress," she said to Demon. "Something's coming that you're gonna wanna see."

She dragged her into the bedroom to change clothes, leaving Gray confused on the sofa. He sniffed the air quizzically, but it revealed nothing.

Angel and Demon eventually returned to the sofa and sat down, continuing to watch TV.

"What are we doing," confused Gray asked.

"Waiting," Angel replied. A subtly terrifying thing to hear from a being that never gets bored. "Shouldn't be more than about 15 minutes." Gray let out an internal sigh of relief and leaned back to watch TV with them.

After roughly 15 minutes had passed, Gray heard the low rumble of distant thunder. He glanced out the window to see the dark sky.

"Finally. A break from the heat," he said to himself.

A couple of rumbles later, Demon looked curiously at nothing in particular. Gray looked curiously at her, and Angel grinned.

Suddenly there was a loud rumble, and a few seconds later, Demon's eyes widened, her jaw dropped in an open-mouth smile, and she ecstatically leaped for the front door, throwing it open and running outside, barefoot.

Gray followed her out, with Angel trailing behind. Demon was standing in the middle of the sidewalk looking all around the sky.

"Is it gonna rain," she asked, excitedly.

"Looks like it," Gray said, smiling at her joy.

"About another minute," Angel said.

"I've never seen rain for real," Demon confessed. "Only on TV. It doesn't rain in hell."

Soon, it started to sprinkle, and Demon put her palms and face up. Seconds later, the downpour kicked in, and Gray thought he'd never seen a face so full of wonder and joy.

"It's like the world is taking a shower," Demon exclaimed, amidst shrieks and laughter. She reached for the hem of her dress and began pulling it up.

"No! No." Gray rushed to stay her hands, looking around to see if anyone was outside to witness it.

No one's around, dude. Let the girl get naked.

"Not in public," Gray warned.

"Oh, right," Demon remembered, and went back to enjoying the rain, clothed.

Fuck you again, Gray.

After about 10 minutes, it was starting to get a little old for Gray.

"She's not gonna stop until the rain does, is she," he asked Angel.

"Probably not," Angel replied.

"Anything you can do about that?"

"I can pause you until it's over."

"What is that exactly?"

"Kinda like what I did to you at the desk a while back, but you just stand here and look happy. It'll be a short time skip for you. No big deal."

"Okay, but is there a way you can let me have the memory of watching her during that time.?"

"Slightly more complicated, but yeah."

"Go for it."

Angel touched his forehead, and the next thing he knew the rain was barely a sprinkle and Demon was rushing towards him with open arms.

"That was amazing," Demon said, crashing into him with a big, wet hug.

"Hey, it was my plan," Angel said, playfully. Demon released Gray and moved to her.

"Thank you," Demon said, bending over to hug her.

"Part 2 comes later," Angel said, giving Demon a little slap on the ass. Demon let out a short cry of surprise, then laughed. Gray wondered what was in store.

Thoroughly drenched, they all went back inside, to the kitchen, so the carpet would not get wet. Gray peeled off his shirt and pushed off his shorts and underwear. He took moment to notice that Angel's small mounds of breasts were peaked by hard nipples under her tight, white dress, and he became aroused.

Angel noticed and beckoned Demon down to whisper into her ear. Demon smiled at the message and then walked around behind Angel, grabbed the hem of her dress, and slowly peeled it up, revealing her body to Gray.

He'd seen her pussy plenty of times, but the dress continued up to give him a first look at her breasts. He was momentarily stunned. Small, but perfectly shaped, with areolas slightly darker than her tanned skin.

Driven by a deep urge, he lifted her up onto the counter and took one into his mouth. Small and rigid against his tongue, he suckled and nibbled it. Angel lightly stroked the back of his head, and Demon happily watched, in a strange role reversal.

Gray kissed down her body, pulling her to the edge of the counter by her hips and she opened her legs wide to him. A single drop appeared at the bottom of her tight, hairless, and swollen slit, and he scooped it up with his tongue before attacking her with his mouth.

Angel's eyes shut and she fell backward, but Demon caught her and gave her support while playing with the girl's nipples and giving her sweet kisses.

Gray raised up, worked the head of his dick into her, then pulled her off of the counter by her thighs and impaled her completely. They both moaned, and after a few seconds, he started raising and lowering her repeatedly.

"You're so fucking tight," he said.

"I can be... as tight as you... want," she said between moans.

He started thrusting his hips up and bouncing her rapidly. She held the back of his neck securely and let out a long, bumpy moan that grew higher and louder as he moved faster until it became a short scream. Her body seized, but he kept pounding in her now tighter grip.

"Fuuuuuuuck," she exhaled, throwing her head back. "Yes. Keep going." She seized again, and that was as much as he could take.

"Gaaahhhh," he grunted, firing several streams deeply into her, as she hugged to him.

His legs threatened to give out, so he brought her to the kitchen table to lay her down and collapse on top of her, breathing heavily into her shoulder. "Fuck. You've been holding out on me."

"That was pretty fucking awesome, but I still prefer watching," she said quietly into his ear. "Although Demon's surprise was going to be the exception. Go lay down. You need to recover. We'll be in there in a sec."

Gray reluctantly slid out of her and turned to give Demon a big kiss on his way to the bedroom.

Demon walked over to Angel, who was pushing herself up into a sitting position.

"Wow. Was that your first time? I mean, I know you've been around a long time, but since you prefer watching...."

"Actually, it was." She looked down at Gray's cum leaking out of her pussy onto the table. "I had something else in mind, but it's fine. You want that?"

"Sure," Demon said, bending over to suck it up. Angel pushed more out, for her, and then Demon licked the rest from Angel's sticky lips. "Thanks."

"Don't thank me, yet." Angel hopped off of the table. "Let's go. Why are you still wearing that," she added, tugging at Demon's dress. Demon peeled it off and they both went to the bedroom.

Every part of Gray was relaxing on the bed when the two girls entered.

"See if you can get him back to working order," Angel instructed Demon, who gladly climbed across the foot of the bed and up to Gray's limp noodle. Demon was halfway to sitting when Angel lifted her ass back into the air, keeping Demon on all fours.

Gray felt like he was missing out again because he couldn't see what Angel was doing, but he still had a nice view of Demon's suspended tits, which he reached out to play with as Demon picked up his floppy and played with it. Demon suddenly gasped, blushed, and looked back at Angel for a moment.

Unseen by Gray, Angel had turned an index finger into a tapered tendril and eased it into Demon's asshole. She peeked around at Gray, smiling at his arousal from Demon's reactions and Angel worked deeper into her. She slowly expanded her digit, stretching the hole wider, feeling it tense and release around her.

Gray happened to be looking between Demon's legs and was surprised to see a narrow penis start to grow downward behind her. Angel then stood on the bed, held Demon's ass, shot some precum into the pulsing hole, and then pushed her new dick in slowly. Demon's mouth dropped open, her eyes closed, and her back arched down.

Demon lightly moaned as Angel stroked in and out, gradually widening the circumference of her dick until it was roughly the same girth as Gray's. Angel guided Demon to move further up onto Gray, and Gray could figure out what was going on, by that point.

He pushed into Demon's pussy, and he and Angel began pumping in alternating directions. Demon was enthralled by the feeling of two dicks moving through her at the same time. The tightness. The fullness. Even Gray experienced the unusual tightness, which excited him further, much faster than he expected.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," he groaned. Angel quickly reached to touch his forehead, to keep him from cumming, and the sudden thrust brought a cry of pleasure from Demon. Suspended in that moment's experience, Gray's eyes rolled back as he continued pumping. Trapped on the edge of an orgasm that he wasn't able to achieve.

It was a torturous pleasure, and the only thing he could think to do was pump faster. Demon started moaning and panting loudly until she came, shaking but managing to keep herself in position as both continued. Seconds later, another orgasm hit her, buckling her elbows until it had passed. Soon a third one had her crying out.

"I can't take anymore," Gray struggled to say.

Angel quickly pulled Demon off of Gray's dick, which promptly shot an impressive rope of white high enough to land on Demon all the way from face to belly. Angel pulled out and held Demon in place, as Gray convulsed but had no more load to shoot. Soon, he lay there unable to move beyond heavy breathing.

Angel reached around and slowly smeared Gray's cum all over Demon's face, chest, and stomach, before working her clit to a fourth orgasm. When Demon finally stopped moving, she guided her body down to lay beside Gray, and then she sat aside, staring at them both with a self-satisfied grin.

"Fuck, yeah."

Demon and Gray fell unconscious, and after a moment to revel in her success, she crouched over Demon and began licking up all of the smeared cum before it dried, then spent several hours deeply sniffing up and down Demon's body while masturbating, sans dick.

"Ohhh, that's my kind of party," she said to herself. She covered them both and then ensured they would sleep until morning.

When the alarm sounded, Gray shot up like he was spring-loaded.

"Wha the fuck wazzat," he exclaimed, looking around confused.

"Hey," Angel said, from the other side of the bed. "What'd ya think?"

"No," was all Gray to think to say, pointing at her, admonishing her, but still half-crazed. "Nnnnoo!" He then stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom, leaving Angel laughing hysterically, until Demon started waking up.

"Good morning," Angel smiled. "How are you?"

Demon grabbed Angel and pulled her down for a big hug.

"That was so fucking good," Demon sighed. "Is Gray in the shower," she asked, releasing.

"Soon enough, but I think he might need to be alone for a little while. He's probably also going to want some food, so let's go fix him some."

"Okay."

They both cooked bacon and eggs and had it ready on the table when he came out. He flinched at the sight of them both still nude as they stood aside smiling, but he sat down and gratefully ate. He may have some mild PTSD for a day or two.

After breakfast, he hugged and kissed Demon goodbye. Angel playfully reach out her arms and made a kissy face.

"Nope," Gray said, turning and leaving for work. Angel laughed.

Angel went about her usual routine of playing guardian angel and periodically checking on Demon, who was watching TV, in panties and a T-shirt, until a knock on the door, surprised her.

She wasn't supposed to answer the door, so she ignored it until there was a louder knock. She looked through the peephole to see one of the demon guards that made sure she had never left her room, back in hell.

"Shit," she quietly exclaimed.

He knocked a third time, hard enough to rattle the windows.

"I know you're in there," he said sternly. "Just open the door, so I don't have to break anything."

She knew that he was fully willing and able to punch through that door like it was cardboard, so she unlocked the door. He immediately turned the handle and opened it, walking in as Demon walked backward to keep distance between them.

"Why are you here," she asked.

"Your parents are... dissatisfied with your progress. The Angel seems to be doing your job better than you are. So, I'm here to either persuade you to up your game, or to bring you back... if the persuasion fails. And I get to choose how to persuade you."

"I'm not doing shit for any of you," she said with a pounding heart.

The guard stepped closer.

Unseen Angel teleported to Gray, who was thankfully alone. Her sudden appearance startled him, but before he could scold her, she spoke.

"Emergency," she said, grabbing him and teleporting them both back to the house. She placed him right in front of Demon, and herself between Gray and the guard, who was also shocked for a moment.

"What the fuck," the guard exclaimed.

"What's going on," Gray asked, instinctively keeping Demon corralled behind him. She held his shoulders, peeking around.