Good Demon, Bad Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers

"That was me fully stabilized. I mean FULLY stabilized. In every sense. Not only was my vibration steady, but I was experiencing nothing but that. Mmm, you tuned me, baby."

"Wow. That tastes so good," the demon said.

"Heh, heh, heh." Angel looked slyly up at Gray. "I can make the best cum you'll ever taste." Gray's eyebrows raised, feeling slightly intimidated, yet enticed. "I could ruin you." Gray felt very intimidated by the grin that followed.

"Okay," he said, putting his limp dick back in his shorts. "Let's none of us do any ruining.

"Can you teach me how to masturbate," the demon asked Angel.

"I'd rather watch him teach you, but I can mix things up a little if you want." She redirected her eyes to Gray. "I like to watch," she said in a lower voice.

He was gonna need some time to get used to this Angel.

So, here's the skinny. When she's "tuned", she achieves stability, but it's not permanent. She gradually loses that stability, although being horny and masturbating can slow down the decay significantly. Beyond a certain point, it can even reverse the decay, but the re-stabilization, by that method, can get her only to a certain point.

Because Gray and the demon had not done anything sexual for the several days that Angel was there, she destabilized more quickly than she usually does. That's why she was nutso. That and getting caught was like a surge of destabilization, but more like a trailer fishtailing.

At that point, it was not too unlike a human going off the handle for a minute. But still being nutso after.

Anyway, back to business.

Gray was having some non-sexual fun on the computer, Angel was very happy to just lounge on the sofa and touch herself, and the demon couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to watch TV or Angel. It was like this for a few hours, and- no, I need to say this.

Why the fuck am I still having to call the demon "the demon"? Give her a fucking name, Gray. It's been over a week. Fuck.

Better not just name her "Demon", either. For fuck's sake, it's dumb enough that I'm having to call an angel "Angel" as a name. I mean, I get that he hasn't needed to actually address her by name, yet, but he's not the fucking narrator. I'm the one that's gotta do this shit.

Alright, I guess I'm done with my rant. Just needed to get that off my... figurative chest. It wasn't fair to you, as the reader, so I'll just skip to the next sexy part. Cool?

I can't actually hear or see you, by the way. Nevermind.

Angel had led... the demon... by the hand into the bedroom and shut the door, which made Gray curious, but he let it go. The two girls sat on the bed and Angel gave the demon a crash course in sucking dick, but demonstrated on the demon's finger. Then the demon gave it a try on Angel's finger.

Angel told her to incorporate some of the handjob stuff into it, and then told the demon her plan.

From Gray's perspective, he was just suddenly nude, as he sat at his computer desk. When he realized it, he tried to back up his rolling chair, but Angel blocked him.

"What the-"

"How about you just stay right there, sweetie," she said, resting her chin on his shoulder and reaching under his arms from the back to rub his bare chest.

Suddenly he felt hands running up his thighs, which made him jump in his seat, and he wanted to see what it was, but Angel was deceptively strong, so he was basically trapped in place. The hands, which he presumed belonged to the demon, wrapped around his dick. He thought he was getting another handjob, but then he felt a mouth.

That pretty much destroyed his resistance, and then he automatically leaned back, in as much as he could, by sliding his butt forward in the seat to give the demon the fullest access. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed it.

One of Angel's hands left him, and maybe 30 seconds later, he heard sounds of her enjoying herself. He was getting closer to his end, and he really wanted to hold the demon's head, but obviously could not get to it. Instead, one hand reached back and held Angel's head, while the other pressed flat down spread on the top of the desk.

The demon's warm, wet mouth slid back and forth along him, and her hand twisted the bottom half of his shaft until he finally let loose against her tongue.

"Holy shit," he gasped, and his body convulsed. A moment later, Angel pulled him and his chair back far enough to let the demon crawl out from under the desk.

"Show us," Angel said, and then the naked demon opened her mouth to reveal his collected semen.

She moved her open mouth closer until it was about a foot from his face, then she swallowed and opened again to prove it. The demon smiled, pleased that she had performed her new skill well, and then Angel whispered into his ear.

"How about you return the favor."

He debated it, like a chump, but for only a few seconds, so not too bad, I guess.

Angel released him as he got up and led the demon by the hand into the bedroom. He laid her down, spread her legs, and laid on his stomach, face-in. Angel lay naked on the bed next to the demon and played with herself while watching Gray explore the pink demon pussy.

Both Gray and Angel occasionally looked at the demon's face to see her reactions to this entirely new experience.

"Have you never played with yourself before?" Gray asked.

"No- I mean, yeah. Never," the demon replied between unsteady breaths.

"All those years alone, and never once thought to try it out," he pressed. She just shook her head no. Then he started getting his tongue involved, which kicked the demon up a notch. She tasted wonderful.

When he started to insert his finger, Angel did the same to herself, trying to elevate in synch with the demon.

Gray was enjoying himself, but his rock-hard dick pressing into the mattress was starting to feel the urge to press into that pussy. Since the demon was in no condition to provide any coherent responses, he asked Angel.

"Can a human get a demon pregnant?"

Angel moved the hand from her erect nipple to the demon's forehead and held it there a moment.

"She doesn't know," Angel informed, not without her own difficulty speaking. "I've never heard of it happening, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm not in the loop on a lot."

Given what happened at his desk, he suspected that Angel was able to manipulate his mind, so maybe she could help him here.

"Is there anything you can do to me to keep me from cumming inside her, just in case? To make sure I can hold out until I pull out?"

"Yeah," she panted, then put a finger on his forehead. He felt nothing, but she pulled away. "Okay. Go for it."

He left the demon's pussy long enough to raise her legs into the air. She looked at him with glassy eyes, confused as to what he was doing, and then she let out a moan as he pushed into her slowly.

He gradually increased his speed, the demon was lost in pleasure, and Angel was moaning along. Soon, the demon's constant moan was vibrating with his pounding, until that moan became a squeal. He let her legs down and thrust slowly in her inner grip, and her legs shook, followed shortly by Angel.

Gray could feel his orgasm being unnaturally suspended. He pulled out, and then he suddenly exploded across the demon's stomach as he cranked his shaft.

The suspension felt bizarre, but the after-effect was amazing from it being so unexpected.

Angel was the first to recover. She leaned over and sniffed Gray's streaks, before licking and sucking them up for herself, then went back to clean the demon more thoroughly. Once she was clean, Angel deeply inhaled the left-over scent

"Ohhhh, I love that smell. The after-scent of cum and saliva combined. Come smell it," she instructed.

He dropped his face into the pale flesh of the demon's belly and sniffed. It was beautiful. He had to smell it several times to think of a way to accurately describe it.

"Comfort," he finally said. "It smells like absolute comfort."

"Yeah," Angel agreed. "That's it perfectly."

Gray moved up the warm and heaving body to see how the demon was fairing. Her eyes still had a slightly glassy look, but they stared into his. Her face was desperate to express this feeling that was foreign to her. Words failed her. She did not know what action was appropriate.

The only thing that made sense was to wrap her arms around him and hold him as tightly as she could. And all he could do was hug her in return.

After a moment, he tried to pull away, but she held firm.

"Um...." He didn't want to force her off, or even say anything that would suggest that he necessarily wanted her to let go. He pushed up from the mattress, and she remained attached. "Okay...."

He rolled over to lay on his back, carrying her with him, putting her on top. For the moment, this was fine. He looked over to Angel, who what smiling at him and slowly stroking between her legs.

"I get that there's nothing I can do to actually stop you, so I'm not going to be dumb enough to order it, but I'm not keen on you manipulating my mind without my knowledge or permission."

She said nothing.

"The thing at the desk was... admittedly nice, and I do have some appreciation for it, but I'd just rather you didn't do stuff like that in the future. Okay?"

She remained silent, which began to worry Gray, but then she spoke.

"I can promise that I won't do anything that will cause you harm. Angels are forbidden to kill or harm any human without specific orders, and it's been a very long time since any such order has been given."

He understood that angels don't live by the same rules as humans, so he accepted this, hoping that she would simply be considerate of his wishes.

"You okay," he asked the demon, gently rubbing up and down her back.

"Yeah," she replied timidly.

"You ready to get up?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know what else to do."

He was trying not to feel too proud of himself. In some respects, this was a dream come true for him, but he knew it was a problem. He tried to put himself in her position, to see if he could talk her down.

"Are you afraid I'll abandon you?"

"No."

That made him more curious.

"Can you look at me?" She would have to raise up to face him, so maybe this indirect approach would work.

"I don't think so," she said after a pause.

"I can't kiss you if you can't look at me."

"Kiss?"

"Yep. I'd very much like to kiss you if that's alright."

"Yeah, I would like to do that." It took a moment, but she eventually relaxed and slowly pushed up enough to face him and purse her lips. She looked a little silly doing it, especially with her eyes open, but Gray refrained from chuckling.

"No. No," he said gently brushing his fingers over her lips. "Relax. Close your eyes. I'll start and you just do what feels natural without thinking about it. Don't worry about doing it a certain way."

When her eyes closed, he held the sides of her face and guided her closer. He started giving her lower lip small kisses, then gradually built up to deeper ones, and she started responding in kind. Soon enough, he was getting lost in it.

Without fully realizing it, he moved a hand down to her breast and squeezed. His dick began to press against her lower abdomen, and she unconsciously wriggled against it.

He parted from her and guided her to sit up. She looked from him to his rod that sprung up in front of her groin, and then back at him.

"You remember where that went," he asked.

"Yeah," she said, moving a hand to her pussy and slowly rubbing.

He held her hips and started raising her, and then she understood and helped. She eased forward until she was over him, then lowered, poking him against her a few times, until she realized that it would work better if she spread herself open. She slid down slowly, with a gasp, and had to support herself with her hands on his chest.

She sat fully on him until her mind was clear enough to begin raising her hips again. She moved on her own, at her own pace. He massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples. Once she was of a mind to, she bent over to kiss again as she continued fucking him.

She rose again. He watched her massage her own breast with one hand, while the other reached back and grabbed his upper thigh. Her closed eyes were directed slightly to the side, and her mouth hung open as she breathed and softly moaned in time with her motion. She looked magnificent, so fully enthralled.

She suddenly fell forward, her hands returning to his chest for support, and sitting firmly on him, she vibrated with a soft orgasm. When she finally looked into his eyes, he sat up and kissed her deeply, eventually bringing her along as he lay back down.

"That was beautiful," Angel said, quietly. "Now suck him off, again."

The demon lifted off, crawled backward, and then enveloped him once again. Her eyes were locked with Gray's until his closed and his hips rose.

"Oh, god," he exhaled as he unloaded into her mouth again.

The demon withdrew, taking everything with her, and swallowed with a soft smile. Angel moved to sniff up and down Gray's shaft but was a little disappointed.

"She did that a little too cleanly," she said, smiling nonetheless.

Gray and the demon showered, while Angel stood against the wall watching, then they spent the rest of the day watching TV and playing games.

That night, Gray and the demon slept while Angel stood aside and watched them all night, like a creepy stalker.

The next day was Gray's last day off for the week, and he decided he wanted to take the girls out for a change of pace. Angel preferred to stay barefoot, but she agreed to give herself shoes if they went anywhere that required them.

The demon had only one outfit, to begin with, but Gray wanted to get her something different.

The demon was mostly ambivalent since demons didn't care much for fashion outside of what front they might need to put up for humans, but she was happy to do it if it made Gray happy.

Initially, Gray was nervous, because he could clearly see that the demon was, in fact, a demon, but the longer they were out, the more it sunk in that the glamour spell was working.

They went to a store and browsed. Angel periodically whispered into the demon's ear. Gray didn't know it, but Angel was giving the demon little suggestions for sexy things to do to, and for, Gray, including making use of her tail. The demon, WHO SILL HASN'T BEEN GIVEN A FUCKING NAME, always either smiled, giggled, or blushed, making Gray wonder if he should be worried.

The demon was not terribly helpful for shopping, but everyone eventually agreed on a simple, black, short summer dress and a pair of black flats. Gray thought she looked amazing. Angel liked it because it made public quickies more efficient, but she kept that motive secret. She convinced the demon to leave her panties off, for the rest of the day.

When Gray got hungry, he wanted to go to a restaurant. He asked both the girls to go ahead and eat, even though they had no need, so he could have the experience, and so it wouldn't look weird to the staff and other patrons. But he told them to limit it to something cheap. He even suggested they share a meal. Dude...

Gray took the scenic route home, and along the way, Angel leaned up from the back seat and whispered into the demon's ear. The demon smiled and Angel sat back, also smiling, which made Gray wonder what was about to happen.

The demon rotated about 45 degrees toward Gray and raised her right foot up to the seat. Her short dress was still covering her crotch, then Gray suddenly saw her tail snake around her thigh from below and disappear under the loose material.

He could guess what was happening. He looked in the rearview mirror at Angel, who gave him a wink as she rubbed herself.

The demon's pale skin eventually took on a slightly pinker hue, and her face and breathing made it obvious that she was pleasuring herself with her tail, in some way, and he REALLY wanted to know exactly what that way was.

He took an unplanned turn to get to a dirt road, that he knew hardly ever got any traffic, and then pulled over to the side in a shady spot.

He turned off the car, unbuckled, and slowly reached for the hem of the dress, bringing a smile to the demon's face. He lifted the material to find her fleshy tail moving in and out of her pussy, occasionally doing a sort of small coil that rotated the end inside her.

The demon beckoned him closer with a finger, so he leaned over. The tail pulled out, raised into the air, and pointed at him, glistening and dripping. He leaned in further and took it into his mouth. Her breath shuddered, so he began massaging the end with his tongue, which caused her to jump a little in her seat.

The smell of her swollen pussy hit him, then he stopped and pulled away.

"Get out," he said, smiling as he turned to exit his door.

Then demon and Angel followed, meeting Gray at the back of the car, where he turned the demon around, bent her over the trunk, lifted her dress, and gave her a few licks while unfastening his pants.

He wet his cock with her juices and then plunged into her. As he thrust, he put her tail in his mouth and toyed with it, which elevated her excitement. And then there was something he wanted to try.

He began gently chewing on it, and she let out a scream of pleasure in response. Taking care not to get overly excited and bite too hard, he gnawed on her tail while pumping her, and she could barely control herself.

Her dialogue was nothing more than single consonants and vowels with erratic breaths and a writhing torso.

"Fucking helllll," Angel exclaimed, from the side, slightly hunched over jack-hammering two fingers in and out of her own pussy.

The demon banged on the trunk, let out a long cry, and then Gray felt a flood of liquid practically force him out. He backed up and a gush exploded onto him. She convulsed and another gush left him covered. There was then a third, weaker one, and then she collapsed onto the trunk lid, panting heavily.

"Holy shit," the demon barely got out.

"I never knew they could do that," Angel said, in complete shock with both hands at the sides of her mouth. She began bouncing with excitement. "Oh my god, that was so amazing. There's so much. You look like someone dumped an entire bucket of water on you. I love it."

Angel stopped, sniffed the air, then wiped some off of Gray's thigh with her finger. She sniffed that sample with a curious look on her face. "Hmm." She then sucked her finger dry and explored what the liquid had to offer her. "Fascinating," she said to herself.

Gray was simply frozen in both awe and the fact that his pants around his ankles were now soaking wet. The demon turned around with a rather predatory look in her eyes and came at him, attacking his mouth with a ferocious kiss, eventually pulling back with his lower lip between her teeth. She released his lip and then let out a breathy chuckle that made him slightly scared.

The combination of everything had killed his boner. Fortunately, he had a towel in the trunk, so he let the demon dry off her spatter and drippings, then he laid it out over his seat and drove straight home for a shower, making a mental note to never do that anywhere in the house, except for maybe the bath.

The demon was much more touchy-feely with Gray for the remainder of the day. She was not her usual passive, innocent self, and she seemed to take a liking to nibbling on him.

The idea crossed his mind that he may have awakened a bloodlust in her, but she hadn't even come close to breaking the skin, so he decided not to worry about it, for the moment.

That night, as Gray and the demon were getting into bed, she guided him to lie down, and then climbed on top of him, straddling his lower abdomen, and facing him. This was the first time she'd ever taken the lead, which left him both excited and apprehensive.

5thRing
5thRing
129 Followers