Good Demon, Bad Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray was able to closely match Demon's aggressiveness. He's apparently developed into a man who can hold his own, although Demon was still significantly stronger than him, especially so blood-filled. The two kissed ferociously, at first, but then seemed to come down a bit from the killing-spree high, returning to a more typical level of intimacy.

"You know, we haven't tried while you're red," Gray said to her as their noses almost touched.

Ooh, I must have skipped something important, before. Apparently, they actually did try to see if he could get her pregnant, but it was while she was pale. They tried several times with no success, and then he stopped worrying about trying to avoid cumming inside her, even when they stopped trying to get preggers.

She just smiled and slid her hands down his body until she knelt and took his dick into her mouth, at which point she firmly clutched his ass with both hands and repeatedly pounded him into her face. He held her head to stabilize himself, tilted his closed eyes up, and groaned for her.

After a minute, he grabbed her still relatively small horns, as best he could, and pulled her to him, holding her in place while she vigorously licked his balls. He let out a long, guttural, groaning sigh until finally pulling out of her.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I love that starter," he said, dripping her saliva across her breasts. "Your turn."

Demon stood up and set her feet apart, then he dropped to his knees and beckoned Angel to come over with his hand. Angel hopped out of the chair and shortened her height as she approached Demon's ass.

Gray had his upturned face buried between Demon's legs, and Angel spread her butt cheeks to bury her tongue in that dark red asshole at exactly the perfect level. Demon's eyes were the ones closed and tilted up, now, and she moaned and sighed while clutching both heads of hair.

Demon was in a state of ecstasy with two tongues inside her, and then Angel started going much deeper, while slowly spreading her hole wider. Demon groaned, and her knees almost gave out, but she caught herself, with the help of Angel and Gray's heads as support.

After a few minutes, Demon let go of their heads, signaling that the appetizer was over. Angel backed out, but held the red cheeks spread, to allow Demon to slip her tail inside her own saliva-soaked anus, as far as she could go. Angel grew back to her usual size, on the way back to her seat, and Demon laid on the mattress, spreading her knee-raised legs, welcoming Gray.

He paused a moment to look at her. It had been a very long time since he'd had sex with her in this state. This was a wonderful novelty. His magnificent pale demon, now in this stronger, darkened body. Bottomless black eyes peered up at him, begging him to enter her and give her pleasure. This creature of destruction ached for his touch. Smiled for him.

He lowered to give her a long, deep kiss while he massaged her breasts, releasing one only to guide his dick into her. Her moan vibrated on his lips, and he began slow thrusts to bring more out of her.

He pulled away from her lips, and gripped her throat lightly, occasionally stroking, while staring her in the eyes.

"I love that you can be two completely beautiful people," he said to her. "I'm twice blessed."

She ran her fingers along his cheek. Still, after so long, even though Angel was ever-present and ever-willing, it was only Demon that he longed for. She was afforded only one tear before he began thrusting harder and faster, forcing her eyes closed.

Her throat vibrated in his palm. He felt her moving her tail against him from the other side of her internal barrier. Then it left and he felt the hot wetness caressing his balls, threatening to send him over. He sent a hard thrust into her cervix and exploded as she clenched, crying out in orgasm.

Her trembling legs held him close and her heels forced him to stay in, as best they could. Only her shaking allowed him to make a shallow thrust with every subsequent ejaculation.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h," she exhaled into his neck, once she had stopped shaking. She could not hold him close enough. Every fiber of her being wanted to fuse with him.

But she eventually released, laying spread out across the mattress, soaking in his delicate kisses all over her afterglow.

When she recovered some energy, she sat up and kissed his lips.

"I want to mess this place up," she said.

"Destroy it," he asked, smiling.

"No," she smiled back. "Flood it." He liked that idea. Making her gush indoors without having to be concerned for the surroundings. "I mean all of us." A huge grin spread across his face. "You hear that, Angel," she said louder.

"Oh, I heard it," Angel said, getting up from the chair. "You take care of him..., and I'll take care of the rest."

Demon guided Gray to lay on his back, while she hovered over him, teasing his body back into arousal. Angel increased her height as she approached Demon's ass, once again.

"Close your eyes, Gray. You may not want to see this," Angel said, slapping Demon's ass. Gray heeded her warning and just lay back with his eyes closed, enjoying Demon's attention.

Angel grew 2 cocks: a smaller one above the other. She rubbed the top one over Demon's asshole, and the bottom one up and down her dripping slit. Both cocks started to precum profusely, aiding their smooth insertions.

"Holy shit," Demon gasped, momentarily taking her mouth off of Gray's revitalized dick.

Angel began pumping both holes simultaneously while lightly vibrating, and Demon found herself having difficulty concentrating on Gray.

"Don't worry about it," Gray said, grabbing his own dick. He scooted further under her until his hips were beneath her her stomach. He watched Demon's reactions and played with her beautifully suspended breasts, occasionally lifting his hips to rub his dick against her stomach.

Moments when her head was clear enough, Demon would kiss, lick, or bite Gray's chest, until Angel started chewing on her tail. Demon was lost in it, and Gray was enthralled by the sight of her ecstasy. Angel gave Demon a gradual rise, and Gray avoided cumming several times, in the hopes of timing everything perfectly.

Angel, was grunting and moaning, pounding hard, causing Demon to repeatedly lunge forward, which wildly jiggled those dark red breasts for Gray to witness.

Soon, Demon was loudly moaning, and her arms pumped her torso up and down. Then one long, loud cry, triggered Gray to shoot his load straight up onto her belly right before Angel fell backward, out of Demon. Angel convulsed on the floor as both dicks fired inhumanly thick and long ropes of semen in all directions, while Demon gushed like a fire hose all over her.

After the fifth gush, Demon fell forward onto Gray, who coddled her, while hearing Angel laugh and cheer from the floor.

Angel stood up and walked, completely drenched, around to Gray.

"Open wide," she said, once again her normal self, then squatted over Gray's face to let him lap up Demon's elixir from her dripping pussy, until she orgasmed.

Demon, able to move again, crawled down to lick Gray's cum from his body, then sat up to let Angel drop down to deeply inhale the scent. Everyone rested for a few minutes, then Demon spoke up.

"I think we're done here. Let's go home."

Angel rolled aside. Demon crawled back up to Gray, embracing him, and then teleported them both mid-kiss. Angel took a moment to look at the floor covered in juice and jizz, then took a very deep breath.

"Fuck, yeah. That smells good." She looked at herself, sniffing her arm. "I could get used to this."

Her bare feet slapped wetly across the floor back to the chair.

"Think I keep this. It's a nice chair," she said, admiring the construction and pattern.

"Demon will look beautiful sitting in it, holding her baby." Then she and the chair disappeared from the room.

Whew! Well, that was a hell of a thing. No pun intended. I don't really have anything else to say. Hope you enjoyed it. I sure as fuck did.

You can go on now.

I'm done.