All Comments on 'Good Game'

by CarmillasSlave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let hubby fight back

DonHenleyDonHenley3 months ago

Ok, you’re right. Surprisingly I hated the story, but, that’s on me. I usually enjoy cuckold stories, but not this one. I understand flings. I understand cuckolding, particularly if the husband is at least a somewhat willing participant, however, that is not the indication here. This story is straight disrespect. Why did she bother to marry him. Clearly, she had enjoyed big cocks before. If he was too small, just move on. Also, this was in the middle of a party at their house. If she had any respect for him, she would have made arrangements to meet Josh elsewhere., however, she is fucking a teen, who will tell his friends AND one of the students he coaches which will make everything worse. He will never be able to realize his goal of being head coach at that school, he will have to leave the area. What she did was malicious. The real downside to this story is you didn’t finish it.

It would be my dream that Josh never gets back in the field and loses any hope he has for a scholarship or die in a firey single car wreck leaving the party before he tells anyone that he has seduced her. Please finish the story.

I couldn’t give you a 5, but I thought the writing was good so I didn’t score it at all.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Just ridiculous. A Coach, even an Assistant Coach, controls the team members. Not the other way around. A Coach that allowed the players to disrespect him and take advantage of his wife... is NOT a Coach at all! Fat chance of him eventually getting promoted to Head Coach with half the team fucking his wife. After that party, EVERY player, plus the current Head Coach, will know what happened. Bang goes his Coaching ambitions, his future, his marriage. As I said, just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous