Good Girl

Story Info
A sequel of sorts to Good Boy, this one about the waitress...
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never had a female sub before. But She was intrigued. That cute waitress clearly had the mindset to be obedient.

She watched the video again. The waitress alone in the back booth, panties pulled to the side. Her name tag "Celia" in the frame as her slender fingertips first displayed her wet pussy by spreading her shiny lips, then rubbed circles around her clearly stiff clit. As her fingers disappeared inside of her, she moaned, "yes, Mistress, please let me cum for you!" The waitress was so aroused it took her no time at all to cum hard. And at the end of the video, she had brought the phone to her face and said, "please let me serve you," and then licked her own lips sensuously.

She couldn't believe how aroused She was watching the short video. She had often watched lesbian porn, but this was somehow different. As She watched the video for the third time, Her own hands matched the actions of the waitress. And as She heard the words "please let me serve you," She came hard.

She then replied to the text. It was a simple response. Her address and a time.

By the time there was a knock on her door, She was well prepared. She wore a sheer black sleeveless top with black garters holding up black stockings. Her breasts and hard nipples clearly visible, as were the neatly trimmed hairs above Her pussy. Her room had candles burning, and there were accessories here and there.

She opened the door to find the waitress, Celia. Celia was dressed simply in a T-Shirt and skirt. She clearly wore no bra as her nipples jutted lewdly beneath her shirt. She wore attractive but understated makeup. "May I come in?" she asked. Her new mistress looked her up and down, casually grabbed one of her erect nipples and pulled her through the doorway by it, saying, "you will speak only when spoken to."

The younger woman groaned at the pain, but could feel herself start to drip. She managed to stammer, "Y-yes ma'am." She was rewarded with a warm, "good girl."

"My subs are always naked in my presence," She told Celia. Celia removed her T-Shirt revealing firm 36C breasts, with large areola topped with very hard nipples. She dropped her skirt revealing that she wore no panties covering her bare pussy. Celia stepped out of her shoes and looked directly at Her.

"Avert your eyes, slut!" She said forcefully, and Celia's eyes dropped to the floor. "That's better," She said softer, "now, why are you here?"

"To serve you, ma'am, completely."

"Did you like the toy I brought to the restaurant?"

"Yes, but I liked how you treated him even better."

She smiled at this. Celia might just be what She needed this afternoon. She picked up Her crop and stung Celia's nipples, several times. She was rewarded with gasps, groans, and finally, a quiet whimper. She took the waitress's breasts in her hands and caressed them. She realized She had never touched another woman's breasts before, and She enjoyed the sensation. Her fingers pulled and pinched Celia's nipples...hard.

"Did you masturbate before coming over here?"

"Yes, ma'am"

SMACK! The crop struck Celia's pussy with a flick of Her wrist. "You do not cum without permission from now on, do you understand?"

"Y-yes, ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am."

She pulled on Celia's nipples again, but this time She attached gleaming steel clamps to them, joined by a chain, and carefully adjusted them. Celia cried out, then settled down. She softly stroked Celia's hair, and Celia placed her head softly on Her chest, with a little whimper. "Good girl," She said, as She continued stroking Celia's hair, letting her know she was being cared for.

After a moment, She led Celia into the bedroom by her chain. "Sit on the floor," She commanded her, and gestured for her to take a seat with her back to the bed. She approached Celia, her own wet pussy just an inch or so away from Celia's nose and mouth. Celia opened her mouth and licked. She stepped back and gave a tug on the chain. "Not so eager, little girl," She chided. "Just feel my warmth, and smell my scent."

She moved back close. Celia's head was tilted back onto the bed. She could feel Celia's breath on her pussy. She leaned in closer, put one knee on the bed, and placed her pussy on Celia's mouth. "Now, be a good girl."

Many men had licked Her pussy before, but this was the first woman. The thought of it gave Her an extra thrill, and She started moaning right away. Soon, She was grinding her dripping cunt against Celia's mouth, as if she were fucking it.

For her part, Celia was licking and sucking on her mistress's pussy. She so wanted to be good. She so wanted to make Her cum. She so wanted to be rubbing her own aching slit, but knew she had not been given permission to do so.

In short order, She was panting and moaning, while riding the waitress's face. In her mind she thought, "Oh god, she's going to make me cum." In an effort to keep control of the situation, She brought Her second knee onto the bed, and proceeded to ride Celia's face hard. She looked down and saw the waitress's eyes looking up at Her as She continued to grind against her mouth. After two or three more pelvic thrusts, she came hard, holding Celia's face to her spasming pussy.

She stepped back and said, "good girl." As She started to attach Her favorite strap on, She said, "get on the bed, on all fours." Celia complied.

She walked to bed and climbed on. She was kneeling right behind Celia. She spanked Celia's ass. Again. And again. It turned a pretty shade of pink. Celia's head was down on the pillow and her ass was in the air, as She spanked her some more. Then, she slowly and softly slipped a finger along Celia's smooth, sodden lips, and let her finger slip into the pretty waitress's pussy. It was warm and wet. She felt Celia squeeze her finger. She slipped it in further and said, "good girl."

Once again, this was a totally new sensation for Her. And it was more arousing than She imagined it would be. In some ways it felt like Her own pussy; in other ways it was completely new. As much as She had an overwhelming desire to lean down and taste the delicacy spread open before her, She didn't want to lose control. So, She slipped her finger out, and slipped the big strap on in.

Celia gasped and moaned as she was penetrated. She felt her mistress fucking her...slow at first, then hard and fast. Celia soon cried out, "Please.....please let me cum!"

She was holding Celia's hips as She fucked her hard. She was grinding her clit against the back of the big dildo that was buried in Celia's cunt. She felt her own inevitable orgasm sneak up on her fast. She barely had time to moan, "cum for me!" before Her orgasm took her, and she was squirting. Celia cried out in pleasure as she came as well.

Afterward, She removed the clamps from Celia's nipples, and gently kissed each one. She lowered her sheer top, and cradled Celia's head against her big, soft breasts. Celia softly kissed and her mistress's nipples, and was soothed by feeling Her stroke her hair, and softly sighing, "good girl."

As they lay together just feeling the warmth of each other, She said to the waitress, "I think you've earned another visit. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes, please ma'am."

"Good girl."