All Comments on 'Good Girl'

by LittleAngel_97

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ToenibblerToenibblerover 3 years ago

Thank you for the sexy and naughty story. I like first person stories of bondage and sex - especially like the detail of the emotion and action of the players. And, it was long enough and had enough build up to make me want to keep reading. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I felt the intensity of her desire and the overpowering orgasms. Great story. Look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Love love love it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great first story

Very hot, makes me want to get out the ropes and .... Hope you get to live this soon.

visioneervisioneerover 3 years ago

A well-written and sexy romp, LittleAngel_97. His teasing and her/your reaction put a romantic edge on the BDSM elements. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

SnowdropVioletSnowdropVioletover 3 years ago
Excellent

Well-written and easy to get into. I do wish that it drew out longer before her orgasm considering this was meant to be denial and she loves foreplay xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm not sure if we just have the same kinks and fetishes, or if you chose this particular narritave and it was up my alley. i do believe out of my year or so reading here, that this story was the most accurate depiction of my own desires. I haven't yet been brave enough to write, but you've inspired me. I might just do that.

LittleAngel_97LittleAngel_97about 1 year agoAuthor

Don't mind me, finally replying after 2 years (oops). Thank you all for the feedback! It seriously means so much to receive such good reception as a first-time erotic writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous