Good Girl Gone Bad

Story Info
Messy first encounter with sparky hooker.
3.2k words
4.66
7.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in between relationships at the time. There wasn't a lot happening for me romantically or sexually, so if I couldn't find a one-night stand or anything more regular, I would find myself home alone scrolling through the online escort sites.

These sites are full of catfish type hookers posting ten-year-old pics or imported girls from Europe who don't speak English -- sometimes girls were smuggled in and forced into the industry -- so I would always focus more on the local girls, the girls with good reviews and verified pics.

After checking out their gallery, I would then fire a message across and wait for their response. If their reply is monosyllabic and transaction-like, I wouldn't follow up any interest as chances are, that's exactly how the action would be. Transaction-like and monosyllabic -- just like the lap dancers who go through the motions and have no real interest in what they're doing, they may as well be thinking of what type of cat food they're going to buy on the way home.

If you get a nice enthusiastic flirty response then you follow up with some more flirtatious chat and tell them what you want. Then they give you a price. If its too much, you move on the next option.

I'd been going through a bunch of options without any joy, no-one was interested in giving me a decent price for what I wanted -- just a basic blowjob and facial -- and I was about to give up and wank off to some porn when I got a positive response from an option I'd considered a long shot and a risky one at that.

She was a new girl to the scene, no reviews and more concerning only one pic which was hazy and blurry at best. I could make out a short skirt and shoulder-length dark hair and perhaps a glint from her earrings but apart from that, she was a mystery, and therefore risky. Her tagline was 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. She could easily turn out to be a horrible fat hoacher whom I would resent passing my hard-earned cash over to. On the other hand, she could be a real treat and worth every penny.

My initial message was straight and to the point as I didn't really expect a reply:

'Hey, I'm looking to give a good hard facefuck with a big messy facial to conclude. Are you into that?'

Her response was equally straight and to the point:

'I would like that very much, Jason xxx'.

Hmm, ok, let's find out how much.

'Well sounds good, how much? I was thinking we could go for a drive somewhere, make it a little more exciting?'

'Yeah ok, twenty quid??'

Twenty pounds for a blowjob and facial? She must be gruesome but hey, beggars can't be choosers as they say. It's a decent price for some messy work.

'You're on, let's do it. 7.30?'

'Ok, pick me up at my building? Somerset House on Camp Street. You know it?'

Alarm bells.

Red Flag alert.

Yeah, I knew it. One of those nasty high-rise blocks in town that the council were already pulling down. Full of drug addicts and nasty weirdos.

This new information potentially adding to the risk, but now also adding to the excitement.

This twenty quid could go a long way.

I had an hour to get myself ready, and this hour was mostly spent watching porn and making sure my balls were full to bursting. I love to make best use of occasions such as this. Need to be ready to perform loaded to the max.

As I jumped into the car, I dumped a twenty note in the glovebox. No wallet, no credit cards, no extra cash, no house keys. Nothing of any value. Just the twenty quid we agreed and my phone to let her know I had arrived.

'I'm here.'

I was getting a little nervous and the adrenalin was beginning to pump through my body. It's always been this way when I know I'm heading for action with someone new. Add to that the suspense of not knowing what this girl actually looked like and excitement levels were through the roof.

'Ok, coming down, are you the blue Peugeot?'

Evidently she had been watching from her window, and as my scrappy blue Peugeot was the only car with its engine running and lights on (it was beginning to get dark) sitting outside, she drew an obvious conclusion.

'Yup, that's me, no Limo I'm afraid.'

Light was fading fast. It would be dark soon. The streetlights started to flicker on as I became aware of the main entrance doors to Somerset House opening and a figure walking towards me. I could hear her steps on the paving stones as she made her way closer.

I felt a sensational sense of relief as I watched her walk in the dimming light. From a distance she looked not too bad. Not too bad at all. Assuming this was her of course.

Around 5'3", she was wearing a short denim mini-skirt with frayed edges, white open-toed short heels with strapping around the ankles, a pink short-sleeved ring-neck t-shirt with a kind of 'Hello, Kitty' type motif. Her breasts looked a nice handful. Her legs looked great. Nice, shapely, slim. Very good assets.

As she leaned in the window with a hint of a smile and asked if I was Jason in a thick local accent, I got a good look at her face. Blue eyes, nice lashes but probably fake, rose-colored lipstick, slight blusher on either cheek. Big gold looped ring earrings hanging either side of her dark shoulder-length central-parted hair. She had some light bags under her eyes and some frown marks, so I estimated her age at around 30-35 years.

'Yup, that's me, Jump in.'

She tucked her hair behind her ears as he stepped in smiling. Crossing her legs, she offered me her hand 'Hi, I'm Lizzie.'

'Hi Lizzie, yeah, Jason.'

Her hand was small and slightly cold. Her nails were done in pink to match her t-shirt. I got a good whiff of her perfume which was cheap but nice. I have no idea what it was, but it was nice.

'You look great, and smell great too.'

'Thanks.' She replied. 'I do my best... So where are we gonna go?'

'Shouldn't we do money first? Twenty quid, right?'

'Oh God, yeah, dumb of me to forget... I'm actually kind of new to this so still getting used to the whole routine shebang and stuff.'

'Ok.' I laughed.

'Moneys in the glove box.'

She was a common girl; her accent and clothing gave it away. Nothing expensive, nothing particularly classy. She was cheap for sure, and I liked it. I had a sense that both of us were gonna have fun.

Reaching in she took the twenty and stuffed it into her little black PVC handbag.

Again, she uncrossed and crossed her legs and I could feel a tingle of excitement as I saw her skirt shift upwards and downwards. Her legs were gorgeous. The white milky skin looked unblemished and silky soft. Not a hair in sight.

'You have beautiful legs Lizzie, truly gorgeous.'

'Yeah thanks'. She said. 'Here, don't be shy, you can touch...'

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her knee and I needed no encouragement to slide my hand up her thigh to just below her skirt. Making eye contact all the way, I saw a little sparkle in her blue eyes as she looked into mine and my I felt the blood pump into my cock.

'So where are you going to take me Jason, we can't do anything here because people will see.'

'Yeah, you're right.' I said removing my hand from her thigh and onto the gear stick.

'I know a place.'

The place I had in mind was a car park down by a little forest by the riverside. A little park where people came to walk their dogs. Not much to see, and a little out of the way. No houses for at least a kilometer and a long straight road for access and exit onto the main road. At night you'd have a good three to four minutes warning of any car headlights approaching. Plenty of time to get your cock back in your pants and pretend you're there to chill and smoke a doobie or two.

'It will take about ten minutes to get there... I think.' I said as I pulled out of the driveway and onto the main road. Traffic was heavier than expected.

'Ok, plenty of time to get warmed up then.' She smiled and reached over placing her hand between my legs.

'Oh, you're pretty much ready to go already.' She purred at me feeling and lightly squeezing the lump in my jeans. 'But I definitely need warmed up a bit, it's getting quite chilly outside at night.'

All the while looking at me as I gripped the wheel, Lizzie uncrossed her legs and began running her hands across her thighs and knees, sometimes running them all the way between her legs allowing me a glimpse of her red panties. Spreading her legs ever so slowly so that her knee would interrupt with my use of the gearstick and allow a brief touch of the silk of her thigh.

My cock was pulsing. Trapped inside my trousers.

'Oooooh God, Lizzie, I can't wait to get my cock in your mouth.'

She was so distracting as I tried to focus on the road. At the first red light we encountered, I looked over at her just in time to see her slide those red lace panties over her knees. Letting them drop to the floor, she stared at me, licking her top lip.

The twenty quid had already paid off as far as I was concerned.

I've paid three times that amount for a bland lame lap dance, this was far more special already.

'Let me see your pussy, Lizzie.'

'Okay, baby.' She responded, her skirt hitching up as she spread her legs further revealing the pink snatch between them. Her right leg now between my knees. Her cunt was not completely shaved, a light bank of fur just above looked wonderful to me.

HONK! HONK!

Lights had turned green and as I was sitting with such a beautiful distraction the guy in the Audi behind me was getting pissed.

'Ok! Ok!' I uttered as I jacked the clutch and stalled the engine. Lizzie giggling at me as the Audi honked further blasts at me.

'It's ok Jason, try and relax, we have plenty of time.'

As I pulled off again past the traffic lights, Lizzie had begun stroking her pussy lips with her finger.

'I'm really warm now Jason, getting so nice and wet too.'

'Yeah, I'll bet you are.' I could hear her wetness as she stroked her crack and clit, and I could smell her also. She smelt fucking good.

'You wanna taste Jason?' She cooed, offering her fingers to my mouth.

'Fuck yes.' I stammered as Lizzie slid her fingers over my lips and into my mouth. I sucked and licked at her juice, and she continued going back for more, moistening her fingers for the attention of my eager mouth.

'Yeah... yeah... yeah...' she kept purring, over and over again until we finally arrived at our destination. In the dead of night, no cars, no lights. No people. Only myself and Lizzie with her spread legs and soaking wet cunt.

As soon as I turned off the engine we leaned in together and embraced in a very wet and lustful kiss. Tongues and saliva everywhere. Whilst I held her head with my left hand, my right hand began an exploration sliding down her neck and down over breasts and tummy, over her skirt and onto her thighs down to her knees. Then back up again, her inner thighs, getting warmer and damper as I approached her sopping wet hole. Two fingers slid straight in with ease and I fingerfucked her gently at first before building up the pace. All the while our breath intermingling with respiration between kisses. Her blue eyes locked on mine with absolute, true lust.

I continued fucking her with my hand as I pulled her t-shirt up over her tits, her nipples solid as a dart. She sighed in appreciation as I removed my hand from her pussy and gently rubbed her cunt juice on each nipple. Making them perk up even more. Her chest rising high, her back arching with anticipation. Licking and nibbling each nipple in turn, I then began spreading her juice over her lips and tongue before spreading it over every part of her face.

'Oh my God, Jason, you are a filthy bastard.'

'You're not the first to tell me that.' I said licking a drop of cum that had rolled down her neck.

'But now I gotta fuck your face Lizzie, my cock is gonna explode soon and I don't want to go in my pants!'

'Yeah, I'm ready for your cock, Jason.'

Opening the driver's side door, I watched Lizzie start to play with herself again as I made my way around to the passenger door, unbuckling my flies as I did so.

Lizzie opened her door for me just as I unleashed my cock from my jeans, the cool air on my shaft was brief as I pulled Lizzie's head down towards my crotch.

'Suck my cock you sexy little fuckwhore!' I exclaimed, the excitement getting the better of me.

Lizzie was keen to please and took my full length into her throat and let me abuse her for a while. God, even I have to admit I was quite rough with her. Slamming my hips into her face, ensuring my cock rammed her throat with every thrust. She gagged constantly with saliva flowing freely down my cock, my balls dripping with it as they slapped her chin. But with my trousers around my ankles, it still felt a little awkward. I needed to spread my legs more, have my balls swing more freely. So, I pulled out and kicked off my shoes and trousers. I was naked below the waist.

'Get out of the car, Lizzie.'

I practically pulled her out myself and pushed her to her knees at the side of the rear passenger door. Then I really went to work on her. I fucked her throat, gripping her hair, I made her earrings dance across her face and get snagged in her hair. I pulled out and slapped saliva in her face whilst she gagged for breath, then went back down her throat.

Her hands meekly held against my bare thighs as I absolutely abused and degraded her face. The back of her head would bang against the car door in rhythm with my thrusts.

Her t-shirt, still hitched up over her breasts was soaked with saliva and it was dripping between them and down her tummy. Even her skirt was beginning to look a darker shade of blue.

By this stage I'd pretty much worn her out and I was ready to blow my load. This was going to be substantial.

Pulling out of her mouth, I grabbed my hard wet cock and began yanking back my foreskin whilst I gripped her by the hair. It only took a couple of yanks before I unloaded.

'Fuck Lizzie, I'm gonna cum all over your whore face!'

The first jet went straight down her throat making her gag again, two, three more thick white ropes went straight across her face and into her hair. God, then it turned wet and watery. I began splashing it all over her and it began flowing down her face and soaking her hair. In her eyes, down her cheeks. Milky mess hanging from her right earring. Ricochets onto the side of the car and the rear passenger window.

When my balls were finally empty, Lizzie was a mess. Her hair was sticky, her eyes were red. As I backed off with my limping dick, she got to her feet still breathing heavily. She looked at me once and walked slowly past me. I figured maybe she was pissed off, I'd taken it too far, been too rough for her.

But no, she pulled herself into a sitting position on the car bonnet and spreading her legs began playing with her pussy again.

'Come over here and eat my pussy, you dirty bastard. You totally owe me that.'

I didn't need much persuasion, I totally agreed. Her legs were spread incredibly wide on my car bonnet, her skirt pulled way up past her waist. Her ass resting on the cool metal. There was juice leaking out between her lips. The little furry mound above was soaked also.

I went down on her juicy cunt, lapping at her clit and lips and sinking my tongue deep inside her. She grinded her hips on my mouth as she squealed whilst licking the cum from her lips. When she came, she came hard and she gripped my head with both hands, as I had done with her, forcing my mouth harder onto her cunt. I got a big mouthful of juice as she climaxed which I drank down with lust.

Easing my head off her cunt, I ran my hands down each inner thigh, keeping her legs apart. She was still eager for more, it was obvious. I could sense there was more work to be done.

But I'd only paid for a blowjob and facial!

'Kiss me.' She whispered at me, now fingerfucking herself thoroughly.

Again, there was no barriers to overcome as I happily leaned in taking her tongue in my mouth, tasting my salty, bitter jizz as I did so. There were still numerous heavy ropes of white semen on her face which were impossible to avoid and I found myself sliding my tongue across her face, tasting and eating my own juice. I felt her up good whilst we embraced, my hands soaked with cum and failing to find a single dry spot on her body.

I was hard again as we enjoyed our filthy kiss, Lizzie was already stroking me, pulling my foreskin back and forth, pulling me in closer to her sex, her legs clasping around my waist.

'I don't have a condom, Lizzie!' I exclaimed as she smeared my bell end up and down her cunt lips.

'Shut up and fuck me, you dirty cunt!' She laughed, pulling me inside her.

I lost all sense of trepidation as I slid bareback inside her. The fact that I was fucking a whore without protection failed to bother me as I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my cock as I thrust in and out. Watching her tits bounce from side to side with cum everywhere on her body was the biggest turn-on in the world and I had no cares in the world at that moment. It was ecstasy, and when I filled Lizzie's cunt with cum, I had no regrets. Holding her legs by the ankles as I pumped my juice into her made me feel joyful and triumphant.

It was a wonderful time.

After we'd finished, Lizzie slid down from the bonnet and sucked me clean before skipping back to the car.

'Take me home Jason!' she laughed, looking at herself in the mirror.

'Oh my God! Look at the mess you've made of me!'