Handy Man Sam

Story Info
Diary of a secret slut - Handy man watched me play.
2.8k words
4.56
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

I've wanted to share some of my stories for a while but never really found the place. Some of these stories are complete fantasy, what I'd tell prospective men. I'd use them to test the water, work out their kinks and seduce them. But the majority are real life experiences and some of my darkest secrets.

To 99.9% of the people that know me, I'm a sweet, butter wouldn't melt and potentially prudish female. I get coy discussing anything sexual and have never had a relationship with girlfriends where I felt comfortable revealing my personal fetishes, kinks and extremely high sex drive. I like to keep that between me and the guy I'm fucking.

Excitement lies at the point where it starts to click for the guy that I may not actually be what they had initially believed in the bedroom. It causes a stirring in the pit of my stomach, an ache between my thighs. I need them to want me. Getting them hot, turned on and hard with just a seductive look up, through my thick lashes. Them knowing that everyone else in the room sees me as this polite, prim and proper princess but to him I am his greedy little slut that will do anything to please Daddy.

So a bit about me, I'm in my 30s now and have come to be even more confident in my body than ever before. Olive skin, dark brown eyes with thick lashes. Long straight hair that trails down my back and then to the important things....delicious big tits that have been drawing attention since I was a teen and an even more tempting ass. The perfect shelf to spank and squeeze as you see fit.

May to September is when I'm at my most horniest. Something about the sun shining, I'm happy and horny. I love a summer dress. They're perfect for cinching my waist, showing off the best curves of my ass and pushing my perfect tits on a platter for everyone to enjoy. But always to a conservative length. Preferably to the knee and a button or two accidentally popped open by my heaving breasts. Bras are discretionary. The hotter it is the more you can get away with. But you need to leave them wanting more. A summer dress is the perfect item of clothing to be fucked in, especially if you don't have a lot of time. Wet panties pulled to the side. Hard nipples peaking over the top of the dress ready to be teased and sucked. And then within a few seconds you can be back to the demure lady everyone thinks you are. Aching nipples back constrained within the dress. And hot come trickling down your clenched thighs until you have time to clean yourself up.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my daddy diaries some of my adventures on the hunt for the perfect fuck. Like a drug addict forever chasing their first high. Don't be shy to leave a comment. I want to hear what you liked most. Did I make you hard/wet? Aching to fuck? Share the stories with your partner. I want everyone to enjoy.

Handy Man Sam

I had hired Sam through Trust a Trader or a Facebook search for some garden work I needed doing. I'd bought the cottage when I was 23 and ploughed all my money into it so had nothing left to do it up, therefore had done a lot of the work myself. As I'd started earning more into my late 20s I began to outsource a lot of the work I did not enjoy. Gardening was one of them.

Sam had been super responsive, helpful and good value, so I'd stayed in touch for other jobs that I needed doing around the house. I was looking to remodel my bathroom and decided on Sam for the job.

Sam had started the work and been at my house for a few days before he broke for the weekend. Over the weekend I decided to do some laundry and emptied my wash basket to take down to the machine. I threw the pile in and noticed I had dropped a pair of underwear on the kitchen floor. As I went to pick up the powder blue sheer fronted G String with butterfly back detailing (they were a thing back then). I noticed it was pretty rigid to touch. Upon closer inspection my conclusion was they were covered in semen. I threw them in the washer and set the dial. Puzzling over my week. I remember wearing them but could not remember being fucked in them. How did my underwear get covered in spunk?

That evening I was out with a girlfriend who was telling me that the guy she was dating was obsessed with her underwear. They'd only been out for a couple of dates and she'd already received two sets of lingerie as gifts. He'd asked for some used underwear to take home with him. He had admitted the smell of her pussy was a turn on and he had a thing for used panties. She'd then learnt that he'd used the underwear she'd given him to wank off into and that was his kink. I giggled along with her stories, not admitting that it was pretty tame compared to the kinks and fetishes I had come across in my dating life. But her admission did get me thinking about my mystery come panties.

I'd decided that I had worn them on Thursday as I'd been out after work and worn my tight low rider jeans that needed a G-string. The only male who had been in my house since then was Sam. Could he be secretly coming in my underwear? I knew Sam had a thing for me, always staring maybe a little too long at my tits but this was a lot more dirty than what I would have given him credit for. Sam was traditionally good looking but I'd always found him pretty vanilla and therefore not my type.

I'd given Sam a key for while he was working on my bathroom as the majority of the time I would have left for work before he arrived and arrive home after he'd left, so it just made it easier. I was intrigued. On Monday I knew I was going to be driving by my house at about lunchtime. What would it hurt if I dropped in?

"Hi, it's just me, I just need to grab something." I shouted upstairs to Sam as I walked in the door.

"No worries." Sam shouted back down.

I walked into the kitchen to where I had left my clean laundry that was folded and ready for me to take back upstairs. I rummaged through the pile and pulled out the powder blue G-String. I hooked it onto my index finger and started my ascent up the stairs to get an update on the bathroom. Sort of.

I leaned on the doorframe and peered into the room where Sam was on his knees with his back to me fitting a floor tile.

"Starting to come together. What do you think?" Sam says turning his body to look at me in the doorway. His face starts to blush. I have one arm folded and the other pointing upward with the panties hanging from my finger. I have no doubt I have found my secret spunker.

I raise an eyebrow.

"You like these then?" I tease. The excitement of the chase building in my pussy.

"Errrrrr, well yes. They're pretty sexy." He admits with a slight shrug. A bit like who could blame me.

"Have you done it before?" I smile.

"Maybe a couple of times." He confesses but surprisingly open and looking pretty proud of himself.

"Show me." I throw him the G-String and set the challenge folding my arms together and keeping leant on the bathroom doorframe. He starts getting up, filling the small bathroom with his size. He seems confused but not at all ashamed or embarrassed. A level of arrogance that I wasn't expecting but was definitely enjoying.

"You want to watch?" He questions the weird turn of events and probably the surprising depravity coming from me.

"Show me what you do when you're all alone with my dirty panties." I cock my brow again. Daring him on.

"Oh." I suddenly decide what will spur him on. I reach my hands up my tight black pencil skirt and slide down my legs the black lace thong I'm wearing. Carefully stepping out of the underwear in my high black stilettos. I step closer to Sam to exchange the clean pair for the pair I have been wearing all day.

"I'm guessing you prefer them used." I smirk.

He tentatively exchanges, waiting for some sort of catch. I can see from the bulge in his work trousers that he could do with some afternoon relief.

"Show me what a dirty pervert you are." I tease in my most seductive voice. Sam starts to eagerly undo his work trousers. His hard cock bursting to escape. He manoeuvres his cock out of his boxes and starts to pump his dick. A pool of precum I can already see gathering at his tip. He takes the black lace thong and sniffs them groaning as he does. He then arranges the panties over his cock and continues to pump.

"Your panties smell so good." He praises.

I lean back again against the door frame and bite my lip. His eyes are locked with mine. I get the feeling he's revelling in there being an audience.

"Is that what you like? Dirty panties to sniff?"

"If they're yours, then fuck yeah." He's becoming more vigorous with his tugs. I can see his muscles tense as his orgasm starts to build.

"Do you like me watching you be a dirty little pervert with my underwear?" I tease.

"I'm not going to lie, it's making my dick so hard." He confesses.

"What do you think about when you're being a dirty pervert?" I push further.

"Fucking your tight little pussy from behind." He pants out. I can tell he's close.

"My tight little pussy getting fucked and stretched by your big thick cock?" I purr.

"You dirty slut." He just about manages to get out as ribbons of come spurt out of his cock. Little contained by my black thong. The majority over my new tiles, that now sit with a sheen of come across them. Sam continues to pump the last few drops out of himself. Basking off the high of his orgasm.

"Did you enjoy that?" I question.

"Probably too much." He admits.

"Maybe now you can watch me?" I turn around and walk in my bedroom which sits opposite the bathroom. I stand in front of my bed looking at Sam who has followed me to my doorway and undo the two buttons on the red blazer I'm wearing and slip it off down my arms and throw it to the side. Sam comes to take a step into my bedroom.

"Dirty perverts are only allowed to watch from the door." I protest. I can see his frustration but also his excitement of what's about to come. I remove the tight black cami top over my head revealing a sheer black bra that you can see my hard nipples through. I roll my nipples between my thumbs and index fingers heightening my stimulation. I get my nipples to bullets under my touch and roll my head back enjoying the eager eyes on my body. I reach round my back and unclasp my bra letting it slide down my arms fully revealing my big juicy pert tits.

"Fuck!" Sam breathes. He was hard again and back to stroking himself.

I turn around to face the bed and hook my thumbs into the top of my tight pencil skirt and guided it down over my thick ass to the floor. Pushing my glistening pussy out for Sam to admire. I stepped out of the skirt still wearing my high black stilettos.

"Would the dirty pervert like to see me play with myself in his favourite G String? Maybe if you ask nicely I'll let you take them home after?"

"Fuck, get them covered in your pussy juices." His strokes pick up speed. I step into the G string. And position it against my body. I tease my nipples and rearrange the strings of the panties, just playing with Sam's attention. I pull the small area of sheer material that covers my pussy tight against my slit. The crotch is dripping already.

"Is this what you imagined I'd look like in them?" I continue to tease and pull my nipples, I then turn around opening my legs slightly and lift and jiggle my curved ass. I give my ass a little shake before crawling onto the bed on all fours. Pussy in the air facing Sam in the doorway.

"Something like that." He swallows down. Continuing to stroke his dick.

I reach round and pull the G string tight so the small thin sheer material presses against my dripping pussy some more. I then pull the panties to the side and slide two fingers deep inside my tight hole and moan.

"You're so fucking wet." Sam is almost drooling over my dripping pussy at this point.

"It feels so good too." I tease, continuing to slide my fingers in and out.

"Let me fuck you like a dirty slut." He begs, taking a step into the room.

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that." I taunt, as I start circling my clit, the orgasm building.

"But he'd be happy for you to do this?" He pressures.

"I already told him on the drive over here what I was going to do. He can't wait to hear all about it." I start to fuck my pussy with my fingers, the arousal getting too much. I'm eager to come.

"You're a dirty little dick tease, aren't you." Sam jeers increasing his pace even further on his own cock.

"Yes, and you'd love to fuck my tight little pussy." He's stood almost over me now. I'm not sure if he'll be able to maintain his self control or whether he'll force himself on me. His will power has been impressive so far. He probably deserves a little reward.

"Bottom drawer. Pick a toy you think I might enjoy most." I point to my bedside table. Sam opens the drawer, not missing a beat continuing to stroke his throbbing cock. He picks out a 10 inch veiny black dildo.

"Good choice." I moan.

I use both my hands to spread my ass cheeks and pussy.

"Show me what you'd want to do with your cock." I entice Sam into using my toy on my pussy. He starts by working the thick dildo up and down my slick slit, covering it in my pussy juices. He then starts slapping it against my clit which makes me cry out with pleasure.

"The dirty slut, likes a big dildo slapping on her pussy, does she?" He teases.

"Fuck yes." I continue to moan as he alternates between working the tip of the dildo around my clit and slapping the shaft down on it. He then starts to insert the end into my tight opening.

"Yes, more, fill my tight little pussy." My pussy aching to be filled. Sam starts to work the 10 inches deeper and deeper into me.

"Your pussy looks so good." He groans. The steady pace is too slow, I'm pushing back on the dildo. I want my pussy fucked with my toy.

"Fuck my pussy with the toy." I beg.

"Dirty cock tease." He growls out still pumping his own cock and finally increasing the rhythm on my toy. I push back riding the motion of his hand rhythm.

"Harder, hammer my tight little pussy." His speed increases, finally meeting the feeling I've been chasing. Filling my pussy and hitting that sweet spot deep in my cunt. I start teasing my clit. The orgasm building inside me. Sam's breathing starts to increase and body tenses.

"Make me come, like a dirty little slut." That's all the motivation he needs as he ploughs harder and deeper into my pussy with my big black dildo. I'm crying out, burying my head into my sheets to muffle some of my moans as the orgasm takes over my body. Sam slows his pumps of the dildo as it's obvious he's about to explode.

"Let me come on those big juicy tits." He pleads. I climb off the bed onto my knees on the floor. Playing and teasing my tits for Sam to eagerly cover in his hot come. The white streams continue to fountain out of his pulsing cock. Moaning as he continues to empty himself on my chest.

"Mmmmmmm, the dirty pervert has made such a mess." I smirk up at him.

"I can't believe how fucking dirty you are." He praises. I finally stand and slide the soaking wet G-string down my thighs and still wearing my stilettos step out of the drenched panties, handing them to Sam as I walk past him to the bathroom to clean off.