All Comments on 'Goo'd Girls Pt. 04'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You really have to finish this story. Your writing style almost reminds me of George R.R. martin. The world building is fantastic when you do talk about it and not the erotic portions ;) this could really go somewgere if you gave it another 3-4 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is really well written and was a joy to read. Is the series finished now or is there more to come from Sonja?

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

I really didn't think it could be done, or at least I've never read it done in a serious way...

Monster/slime/googirl etc. stories are usually over the top romps with cardboard characters, little in the way of worldbuilding and even more anemic storylines...

You honestly brought something new to a genre that's generally not taken all that seriously and even less well-written...

You've managed to elevate something that's usually quite silly to something that is both very readable, sexy and has both characters and a storyline that manages to really feel invested in.

You're hitting all the right notes for me and I can't wait to read the next chapter...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni Ko-fi.com/danniiridescent _______________

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES