Good Mannequin Employees

Story Info
The window display breaks and needs to be fixed.
841 words
3.9
11.2k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace was flipping through his spellbook at the counter, searching for a fun spell to do. Slave was kneeling under the counter, sucking his cock like a pro. And Lizzie was sitting on the counter, giggling as she stared at a crystal. It was a sparkling emerald that just kept pulling her deeper and deeper into her trance.

There was a thump and Ace looked up from his book. Neither Slave nor Lizzie reacted, like the good employees they were.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted, cumming in Slave's mouth. She moaned as she swallowed his cum. "Good Slave."

"Thank you, Master," she droned.

He set his spellbook down and went to investigate the noise. At the front of the store, a body was sprawled out on the floor. It was one of his hypnotized mannequins that stood in the display window... and somehow it had fallen.

Its fingers were twitching and it was blinking, a sign that it was no longer fully in trance. Ace grumbled and lifted it to its feet.

"Should've known you'd fall one day," he huffed. He grabbed the other mannequin, the one still standing in the window, and pulled that one down as well. "I guess it's time to retrain you."

He carried the mannequins to the back room and set them in the center. They were both starting to twitch, now that they were no longer in front of the window. Ace had implanted a spiral in the window that only his mannequins could see, but now they were waking up.

"Awake." The mannequins blinked and opened their eyes. They looked around the empty room, confused. They had been in a trance long enough that their minds were mush. Ace had to make sure he put them back in trance before they became too aware.

"Who are you?" one of the mannequins asked timidly.

"All your questions will be answered..." he said "...if you just look at the spiral. "

He stepped aside to reveal a spiral being projected on the wall. It was a complicated thing, a simple spiral hidden behind noisy, colorful shapes. It easily sucked away a person's mind, forcing their entire focus on the spiral, opening their subconscious for manipulation.

"Just stare at the spiral..." he murmured, standing between the two. "You'll find the end of it if you stare long enough... But that will take a very... very long time... And your mind will need to go blank... Focus only on the spiral..."

The mannequins obediently stared at the spiral. They had already been conditioned to focus on the spiral, but evidently, they needed more. Luckily, Ace had been developing his skills.

"Strip." The mannequins removed their clothes, never letting their eyes leave the spiral. Ace put a finger on both of their backs and began to trace spirals on their skin.

"The spiral fills your mind... The spiral never leaves your vision... The spiral is always there... Even when your eyes are closed... "

The mannequins were slack-jawed and drooling, staring at the spiral with blank eyes. Ace stood in front of one and it stared blankly at his chest, still entranced. He could see its irises spiraling, and he knew it was fully conditioned.

"Puppet," he whispered. A smile stretched over its face and he smiled. He lifted Puppet's arms, putting its hands on its head. Its large breasts were pushed out, nipples hard from the air. He spread its legs and smacked Puppet's pussy. It didn't flinch.

"Doll." The other mannequin smiled now. He bent Doll over, hands on the ground and legs spread. Doll's cock was hard and dripping with precum.

"You belong to the spiral... You obey the spiral... You submit to the spiral..."

Both mannequins smiled wider, still frozen in their poses. Ace dropped his pants and shoved his hard cock into Doll's ass. Doll shook from the impact but otherwise didn't react. Its hole was tight from disuse, and Ace almost orgasmed.

But he pulled out before he could, switching to Puppet now. He stood in front of it, admiring its spiraling eyes. Doll's eyes were also spiraling, irises swirling unnaturally. Puppet was soaking wet and his cock slipped into its pussy with ease.

"Fuck. That's a good fucking Puppet," he grunted, hands on its hips as he thrust in and out. "Open."

Puppet's mouth dropped open and its tongue lolled out. Ace groaned and filled its pussy with his cum. He pulled out and admired the sticky juices running down its thighs.

He redressed the mannequins and put them back on the window display. Puppet was wearing a black, lace teddy, a witches hat, and stripper heels. And Doll was on its knees, wearing stockings and a pink dress with a giant bow in its hair.

"Master~" Lizzie flounced up to him, pouting. "I'm bored~! And, like, super horny~"

"Well, you're in luck. I have a new spell to try out on my Good Bimbo."

"Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy!" she chirped.

"Exactly." He squeezed her breast and led her away.