Good Slave Employee

Story Info
Lizzie brings a friend to work.
1.2k words
3.89
14.4k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzie, I'm getting worried about you." Lizzie's best friend, Nina, had invited her out for coffee. It was the first time--after three months of rescheduling--that Lizzie had remembered. "How the hell did you manage to forget your coffee order?"

"I dunno." Lizzie shrugged, sipping her coffee as they left the Make Like A Tea and Leave Café. "I haven't been here in a while."

"Liz, you order the same thing at every coffee place. A vanilla iced coffee with extra vanilla." Lizzie shrugged. "And you can't even count five bucks?"

"Math is hard."

"Lizzie, we have five-dollar bills for a reason." Nina laughed to herself. "Just when I thought it wasn't possible for you to become even more of an airheaded bimbo."

"There's nothing wrong with being a bimbo," Lizzie said, her eyes glazing over. Nina snapped her fingers in her face and she blinked. "My employer's really nice. He helps me remember things."

"You talk a lot about your employer," Nina muttered.

"I do?"

"Girl, that's all you've talked about for the last half hour."

"You should come to work with me!" Lizzie's eyes gleamed with excitement. "You could meet my employer!"

"Oh, yeah?" Nina snorted.

"Great! Come on!" Lizzie grabbed Nina's hand and started to pull her down the sidewalk.

"Whoa, wait! We're going now? I didn't agree to this!"

"We're here!"

"What?" Nina looked at the door. The sign read:

Spiraling Into Madness

Magical Treats and Pleasures

Adults Only

"You work in an... adult store?" Nina raised her eyebrows at Lizzie, who was already throwing the door open. "Lizzie! Slow down!"

"Good morning, Sir!" Lizzie called. "I brought my friend, Nina."

"Jeez, Lizzie, I didn't realize you were into witchcraft." Nina picked up a handful of crystals from a bowl. They just looked like a bunch of smooth rocks.

"Hello, there." She jumped at the sound of a man's voice. She dropped the crystals back in the bowl and turned to see a tall man standing next to Lizzie.

"This is my employer!" Lizzie chirped, squeezing the man's arm.

"Pleased to meet you." He extended his hand and Nina ignored it. "Call me Ace."

"Interesting name," Nina said tonelessly. He smirked and looked at Lizzie.

"Why don't you show your friend around the shop? I'm sure she'd love to see the crystal balls."

"Okay!" Lizzie grabbed Nina's hand and skipped off, dragging Nina down the aisle. She stopped and grabbed a crystal ball off the shelf. "Look at this, Nina!"

"Lizzie--" She shoved the crystal ball in Nina's face, grinning.

"Isn't it so pretty?" Lizzie's eyes started to glaze over.

"Lizzie. Dude, snap out of it." Nina roughly shook her shoulder and Lizzie blinked.

"Huh? Wha--?"

"It seems we have a skeptic in our midst." Nina screamed as Ace appeared behind her. "Don't worry. We'll make a believer of you, yet."

"No, thanks." Nina shoved the crystal ball into Ace's hands. "I'm not a believer in this witchcraft shit, and I don't plan to start anytime soon."

"But don't you want to believe?" Lizzie whispered, gently placing her hands on Nina's shoulders. Ace lifted the crystal ball and Nina backed away. Lizzie's grip tightened, keeping Nina in place as the crystal ball filled her vision. "Don't be scared."

"I'm not a believer!" Nina squeaked. But the crystal ball was starting to enchant her. An infinity of white smoke swirled inside. "Whoa..."

"See?" Ace chuckled. He pulled the ball away and Nina blinked out of her trance. "Do you believe now?"

"N--No," Nina said defiantly. Ace only smirked and shook his head.

"Let's try a different tactic, shall we? Lizzie." Ace snapped his fingers and walked away. Lizzie pushed Nina forward, forcing her to follow him. He led her to the corner, where a large cauldron was sitting. It looked super gimmicky, with purple smoke rising from a glowing, purple substance inside.

"Lizzie, whatever control he has over you, you can break it," Nina gasped.

"Now, why would she do that?" Ace asked, sitting next to the cauldron. She pushed Nina forward and she stumbled. She looked down to get her bearings and caught sight of the cauldron's contents. She found herself unable to tear her gaze away, watching the bright liquid swirl around the cauldron. "What do you think of my potion?"

"Uh... I--" Nina mumbled unintelligibly for a few moments.

"Don't you want to lose yourself to the potion?" Ace murmured. Nina just stared, her mouth hanging open. "I can offer you a better life, an easier life."

"Wait." She forced herself to look away from the potion, meeting his eyes. He looked slightly surprised. "Wh--What are you doing?"

"Hypnotizing you, my dear." He smiled and Lizzie pushed her head down, leading her gaze back to the swirling potion. "Doesn't it just look... so pretty? Don't you just want to drown yourself in it?"

Nina just stared, her eyes glassy and her mouth hanging open. Lizzie was hanging over her shoulder, also staring at the potion.

"It's a memory potion." Ace stirred the potion and a fragrant smell consumed Nina's nose. "It can remove all your memories in the blink of an eye. Doesn't that sound fun?"

"Fun...?" Nina's knees buckled and she dropped to the ground. Her face was only a few inches from the potion now.

"That's it." Ace put his hand on her head and pushed her face into the potion. She inhaled, choking as a mouthful of the potion filled her lungs. "Feel your memories leaking out of your brain. The potion can hold them all for you."

Nina inhaled again, taking in another lungful of the potion. She exhaled and felt her thoughts clear. It almost felt like her brain was melting away, leaving behind an empty cavity. Ace finally pulled her out of the potion and she blankly stared at him, not even seeing him.

"How do you feel?" he asked. She let out a faint gurgle, purple liquid trickling down her chin. Ace smiled and wiped it off. He stuck his finger in her mouth. "Suck."

She suckled his finger, never questioning why. He smiled and took his finger out of her mouth.

"My name is Employer. What's yours?" She thought for a long moment, searching her brain for a memory that no longer existed.

"Employer..." she echoed. His smile grew and he patted her cheek. He picked up the cauldron and carried it to a sink.

"Say goodbye to your memories." He dumped the potion in the sink, but she never moved to stop him. "Now, to find a good use for you... I could make you a bimbo and drain away all your intelligence like I did with Dizzy Lizzie, over here."

"I don't need thoughts. My Employer does my thinking for me," Lizzie said happily.

"Good Bimbo."

"Good Bimbos are always smiling and happy."

"That's right," Ace said, grinning. "Or, let's see... I could make you a little, plastic mannequin like my window displays."

Nina didn't respond, just stared blankly at Ace. He smiled and snapped his fingers at Lizzie.

"Lizzie, why don't you train our new Slave, here?"

"Yes, Master." Lizzie turned Nina to face her and deeply kissed her. They rolled around on the ground, passionately making out.

"Oh, we're going to get so many clients with you two," Ace chuckled, taking pictures of the pair. "Show Master how good employees act."

Lizzie ripped off Nina's clothes and Nina did the same to her. They began to fuck on the floor, all while Ace recorded them.