Good Morning Alice

Story Info
Make up sex and an understanding for a different future.
876 words
4.26
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

Thank you to Rocky and Pixie for their help and guidance. I can't do it without you guys.

It is very early in our morning almost 4:30am. I am standing at the foot of your bed watching you breathe seeing how your chest rises and falls, watching your eyes, even though they are closed, I know you are dreaming, it must be a wonderful dream, you smile every now and again.

As the early morning light starts to creep over the horizon, I slowly sneak under your covers and work my way up your legs, until I find your pink fluffy lips and your sweet hidden pearl, I will blow on it and tease it as you start to open your legs up to me, then I will use my tongue to pry open your lips, I take in your aroma, a thrilling scent, telling me you want this to happen.

I will run my tongue along your crease, lapping up any moisture starting to appear, not much, but just a hint of your arousal. I start to apply pressure on your hooded pearl, teasing it out of its hiding place.

I can't see it in the darkness under your covers but I feel it's stiffness as I flick it back and forth your legs now are wide apart encouraging me to do more. I hear you moaning, I sense you are now awake and I feel your hands upon my head, on top of the covers your hips are moving to greet my mouth, desperate for more attention. I bury my face into your core my tongue plunging into your opening, so much juice inside of you. I work tirelessly at your button, sucking, nibbling, capturing it in my lips, pulling at it, you moan louder and your hips are bucking up against me now. I feel your tension rising, your aroma is filling the space under the covers.

I am loving this moment with you, as I feel your body start to tense my hands grab hold of your hips as my mouth secures itself on your button, sucking harder now, as I feel you are about to explode cum for me babe, cum for your Mistress, your hips rise up one final time before crashing back down into your bed, you shake, I hear you cry out in delight, not a word, but a sound, an emotion of pure delight.

You lie there panting.

Juices flow freely from you, as I lap them up, from the insides of your thighs, you twitch, moan some more. I think there is a warm smile on your face, as I slowly work my way up your naked body letting my big boobs rub against you, deliberately, as it passes your sensitive pussy, you moan in comfort once again.

I keep moving over your chest as I suck on each nipple which, surprisingly are still not yet awake, so I take them in my mouth, one at a time and let my tongue circle them, teasing them awake. I start to lick my way up your throat now leaving a trail of wetness in my wake, my head pokes out above the covers and I see your smiling face greeting me. You start to say something but I put a finger to your lips and kiss you deeply.

I am lying on top of you now, my thick thighs are positioned so your core meets mine as I start to rub it against you, your eyes close and you kiss me, over and over and over my bushy mound is meeting yours, yours is smooth and fresh and oh so wet, so tight and pure, gyrating together. Your breathing is changing once again, as your arms wrap around me.

I stop, I look into your eyes "Good morning" I say "how did you sleep?"

"I had the most wonderful dream" you reply. Raising a finger to my cheek, running the back of it down and across to my lips, still sweetly stained with you. You hug me tightly and begin to say something, but I stop you. "It is all right, it will take time for you to become accustomed to your new role in my life, that's why I will train you."

"Oh Mistress, please forgive me"

I smile and kiss you "I so love the way you said that Alice".

I think back at last night, how you wanted me, but pushed me away. We fought, argued, you said you weren't ready, that no one could own you, that no one could control you. I held you close, told you how it will be, what you mean to me, that this is a journey and it begins from now. So many words you said in anger, fighting with yourself, not me. I knew that and let you be. I watched over you all night long, not letting you go.

"I blame myself you know". You are looking deep into my eyes, looking past the pupil, into my soul. "I should have explained that this will be the biggest step you have ever taken" That beautiful smile on your lips and your face lights up.

"Yes Mistress. I am ready". You stated, in a firm tone.

Arking
Arking
354 Followers