All Comments on 'Good Morning, My Love'

by joefelton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

These idiots that think this belongs in another area are just that idiots.

This is a very loving wife story.

I bet the people who write negative comments probably came 2 or 3 times too it also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BDSM fool

Not a LW story at all. Fetish or BDSM, fool.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Gray area

In the ending saying that she was in control forever, may not have a happy ending. Marriage is a partnership and appears that she is wanting to dominate this relationship. Men need a certain portion of the reigns to lead and guide and without it they will become weak and dissolutioned.

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Not bad

Short little flash tale, of a loving couple exploring each other together. The ending might have been a prelude to a change in thier relationship, but overall a decent little birthday present from a loving wife to her husband. Nothing here for the morality police to get crazy about, no cheating was committed here. 4* but yeah, don't continue this story please. It's complete as is.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just not a story I could enjoy at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Check this sentence - "He stuck his tongue out towards her slit and licked with the flat surface; moments later he used his fingers to spread her lips apart." - She hadn't untied him yet, impossible for him to use his fingers. Nice concept, straightforward storytelling, well-done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoefelton@joefelton
212 Followers
Please share your fantasies with me, nothing is too wild. I love hearing from my readers, so if you like something I wrote, or think it's piece of shit, let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my stories, and your feedback really helps! Don't be shy! I especially w...