All Comments on 'Good Morning, Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

At least he didn’t tap it. And move on and live your best life

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 1 year ago

I love that these stories happen so rarely, but could they perhaps happen once every 4 to 6 months?? I love reading about this couple because of how well you've done writing them, and just once a year is too infrequently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There any chance to see Monique & Alex's story get finished?

These are lovely stories and offer very intriguing "slices of life" from the fallout of a marital devastation, but the characters I feel sympathy for aren't really given the room to chance (as others keep pulling them back into their orbit). I really just want an ending for MoLex, one way or the other.

MnbrMnbrover 1 year ago

More please and soon

MnbrMnbrover 1 year ago

More please and soon

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Read this again....made me think. They both should just move on. She really does not love him, she only loved the way he made her feel. Reading through all the different thoughts she had of him and what both she and he did both right and wrong, she seems to only love the feelings that he made her feel.

I said before that this was a toxic relationship, mostly in jest. This is a well written tale, I am hoping he can move on though. Any woman who says what she does to this ex husband really deserves to be ghosted. That last line trying to be delivered playfully....? "I won't have to trick you, you will beg me for it!"

It shows this woman has no concept of what she has done, or how much she has damaged someone suffering from depression.

At the LEAST, if they want to have some semblance of a relationship to help their daughter keep HER head on straight they should do some couples counseling to resolve a few issues.

It will be a tragedy if they get back together at this point. Not unless they both, but mostly She grows up.

Still good story,

Payenbrant

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 1 year ago

I'm sorry, I can't get down with him even thinking about giving Kendra's dirty ass a chance. She needs to suffer more, and she can longer use his nickname either. She lost all her rights!!!!! Can you please put her in a coma or take her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant characters. Thanks for sharing you talent, I love this series.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 1 year ago

Really Kendra makes it hard to love her at times, even with all the progress she has made, she is still to centered on herself to see the big picture.

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

I know you are following a real life story which has spanned four New Years Eves, however, I hope you can wrap up this story fairly soon? I am 76 years old and would like to read the ending or new start, for Patty, whatever it may be.....before my ending comes! Thank you for the great writing....*5*

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

It's obvious they both still love each other, but how do you forgive what she did? He should file, now that his daughter is a little older. Maybe keep Ken as a fuck buddy, but he needs to move on, she is just too selfish to ever be trustworthy again.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 1 year ago

Wait!!!!! Where is the rest of this story? It is just getting good and (puff) it's gone. I sure hope there is a chapter two coming soon.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

This continues to improve over time and I eagerly await new chapters. Please keep it up.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 1 year ago

Why do authors like writing pathetic protagonists?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for a great 4 parter. Some sort of resolution between the two of them would be nice, but I get the impression that for you it is the journey that interests you. Following his daughter's discovery of the note, perhaps a followup of their relationship? At that age you regard your parents as a constant. She has already been shaken by the divorce - what does the note do to the relationships between her parents and herself?

Well written, and like good writing should be - thought provoking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

He should have shown up at the party with a hot chick.

\

He should just divorce her already. I realize that the real life couple probably haven't, but since this is only "based" on a true story you can deviate from reality.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Yeah, like all of modern society, it is the hubbies fault that she had a months long affair. He was depressed, so she has an affair, makes sense. Then we get a few paragraphs of him stumbling to apologize repeatedly to her. Her poor feelings were hurt because of words? Gee, that is all that matters to her. In the real world enabled, entitled, narcissistic women do not have second thoughts on their affairs and the effect it has . The previous installment of this series was ridiculous with her unbelievable repentant though process. So now we have yet another writer writing pathetic, weak, lost men as character we should all aspire to emulate. This fairly disgusting.

4bk554bk55over 1 year ago

Cant wait for the next part! I hope your next is as good as the others

xtc5xtc5over 1 year ago

How did I just discover your stories??? Thank you so much for sharing this tale. Now time to dive into some of your other works. Oh and I will be waiting for the next part to this one...

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 1 year ago

This is a great series and you build the emotional tension so well. Thank you and keep it coming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 1 year ago

This series really highlights your skill as a writer. Very well done. It has been a while since I’ve been on here and I found this to be refreshing. Hopefully, the saga will continue. Just don’t make us wait too long. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Drgwng writes, “…like all of modern society, it is the hubbies (sic) fault she had a months long affair.” Not sure how Drgwrg arrived at that conclusion, but he certainly paints with a broad brush. But, hey, apparently he really understands all of modern society. But not only does he understand all of modern society, he also understands Javmor’s motivation, “So now we have yet another writer writing pathetic, weak, lost men as character (sic) we should all aspire to emulate.” Is there any evidence that Javmor wants us to emulate Patty? From my perspective, he’s just writing a story drawn on a couple he knows IRL. But let’s give Drgwrg the final word: “This fairly disgusting.” I think he may have been referring to his own comment.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Surprised

Surprised at others comments,personally I thought this was a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done 5*

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

I've loved this series. Hope the next chapter brings them back together finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No raac please

Ffs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Depression is a illnesses, he didn't choose to opt out of emotional connection unlike the wife who choose to cheat, so say whatever u have to say therapist need his degree to be annulled for making false assumptions, again audacity of this woman claiming beg me for sex fuck what is wrong with these delusional people

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

The only one Kendra really loves is herself.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

I hope this story continues, its very interesting. I feel there is hope for the relationship of Patty and Ken (those names make me giggle I'll admit, I might be pushing 40 but mentally I am still a teen in some ways) but hopefully its more reconciliation and less RAAC. I feel Kendra is almost.... almost there in figuring out how badly she messed up but not there yet. She knows she hurt him, knows she nearly drove him to death and clearly loves him but its also clear she still blames him far too much for his role in the relationship breaking up (any fault he has in minor, a mental illness of depression that she made worse by being so self centered that she could not see his pain) and is I feel more possessive then loving right now. She needs to fully get how self centered she has been, how hypocritical her attitude has been at times, and think about the pain she caused him and their daughter.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

I just re-read this story I'm leaving a second comment. Javmor, your writing is some of the best on this site. Patrick, divorce this manipulative bitch. The mind movies of her being fucked senseless by her much younger affair partner are never ever going to go away. Nor should they. Find a woman 110% devoted to you, one who hasn't danced a joyful dance of adultery all over your heart. She left you for that coscksucker Sean when you needed her most and she'll do it again, with the next one like him to come along. She professes to love you, she loves herself more.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

"These Hoes ain't loyal", they are always out for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't really know what to make of it. I guess I'm a hopeless romantic. But it doesn't feel right... yet. Maybe it can get there. But now, at the end of part 4, it feels like Kendra just always chooses. She doesn't fight, she doesn't sacrifice, she just takes. She wanted Sean, and she took him. When she didn't want him anymore, she dumped him. Yes, she needed time and he gave it to her. But it was always her who called the shots. And now she wants her husband back and is turning to him. But she's not really fighting. Yes, she has felt hurt and knows that she caused this mess, but she is not making any effort to really do anything about it. And that's what's really missing before anything good can happen. She hasn't really given anything. Yes, she has lost some things. But only what she herself threw away. Not something that someone else took because they were selfish, as she always is. Nor did she give something to others so they could feel better or be better. Patty might want her, and while I'm a fan of happy endings, I don't think that's in the cards for her. But there is still hope.

The writing is really good. You can almost physically feel the pain. And for that we (and Patty and Jessie) deserve a happy ending. Maybe after the epilogue chapter to a four-chapter story :D

L.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you all the way to happy 90th birthday Patty, and still he doesn't take her back

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Just reread it again, the whole series. I get both points of view, really do. At the end though, his wife is just too manipulative and immature. Patrick needs to move on as he slowly has been. Continue to be the good father to his daughter, and reconcile with his ex of course....

But never trust her or remarry her. Reconciliation does not mean getting back together obviously. Both were immature, but her response to his pain was a deal breaker. At the end of the day she was acting child like. Calling him in anger when she found out he almost committed suicide is a perfect example.

There are other examples,as well, but as the author of this tale I am sure you know them. If you do continue the story it will be interesting to see where you take them, to see their journey. If not, then it will be fun to think up an ending for this tale. 😁

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 1 year ago

I couldn’t agree more Hiram325. Javmor is one of the best the best writers on this site. Really gets into what the characters are thinking and that is what I love. Please keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would have been a 5 if it had an ending. i would rather have an ending i don't like than no ending at all.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

I just couldn't stop reading this series but find myself 50/50 over it being a suitable ending or needing a final part......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Update when? Next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Urgh... take your 5 * rating but...

The chapters are about 1 year apart.... 1-2 pages, per year of this story

that's as fast as a glacier and I am not getting younger :-(

bent16cabent16caabout 1 year ago

Please finish them off . Good read .

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Another excellent contribution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Patty is a pussy. A weak wimp. Nough said.

mower9527mower952712 months ago

Please sir, I want some more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Either have them get back together, or permanently break up. This no ending la la land just sucks. All the effort to get here, then you just throw up your hands and say FUCK IT. To much effort to write one more paragraph to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Only a strong man can forgive and get on with life.

Forgiveness is not a word or series of words but words and actions, in life as in death we only have one chance, [it is not a dress rehearsal no second chance, no rub a section out and start all over] that decision is yours and yours alone. What and how you choose to do it you cannot undo. So live a full happy life or die an empty one full of regret and hatred.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“But her therapist was right in one aspect. While cheating is extremely harmful, it's not the end all be all of sin.”

It’s pretty close. Adultery is second only to murder, and for the same reason: there’s no restitution possible.

This is the evil of “therapy”. Instead of telling someone to repent from their wrongdoing, they try to excuse the sins, and minimize the harm done. Then they try to spread the blame.

If she was truly sorry, then at a minimum she would give her daughter to her daughter, and move away. The truly penitent woman would atone by the shedding of her own blood!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have the female main character still spinning her side of the story, after you supposedly had her get it right in the last episode. Now she's back to talking about how he became emotionally distant and so on. And that somehow excused what she did. Total garbage. Doesn't matter how you spin it - intentional, repeated, continued infidelity and adultery are like dropping an atomic bomb. Why don't these women understand that the disrespect of the husband is the biggest issue after the broken vows. A lame apology doesn't really cover it.

There's not much left to get back to...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The husband should forgive her, divorce her and start living a new life with other women or another woman. A real man would look truth in the eye. This selfish woman is a real whore, she didn't see his depression, his suicidal thoughts. All she cared about was her feelings. Separation should end in divorce. She had her young stud who was better in bed. Maybe it's time for him to start having younger and better women now

2*

Bri29Bri2911 months ago

As usual from Javmor another top quality story I can t wait for the next part 5⭐️👍👌

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She cheated for three years, a year and a half behind his back, and a year and a half during the separation. It shows what a selfish, evil, depraved person she is. A guy should finally act like a man, divorce a bitch, a year and a half apart is too much anyway, did she suffer like him during that time, no, she still piped her lover. Now it's time for his revival, younger women are showing interest in him. Maybe an affair with Patrice, but it's time to end this lying whore who justifies her cheating, tries to explain it and blames it on her husband. Her betrayal nearly drove him to take his own life. There is no way to reconcile with an egocentric and untrustworthy whore who only thinks about her own needs. The fact that she got bored with her lover and now claims to love her husband is not a reason for reconciliation. Patrick deserves happiness with a new woman, and maybe his own experiments and fantasies with younger women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It seems the lessons from her epiphanies don't last. Now she's blaming him again. But she took a risk with that "if you want me back, it's a 'me and my attitude' package deal" bullshit. Let's hope the next installment finds Patty far away from her, in the arms of a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why didn't Patrick divorce the slut right after he found out about the long-term affair? Why had he moved out of the house allowing her lover to take his place in the house? Why did he allow a long-term separation during which she continues to cheat on him?

I hope to see new episodes of the series soon. I am eager to read how Patrick and Patrice's romance develops, how he expands his love horizons, learns new things, gets to know himself, develops confidence in the art of love, how his libido grows.

His cheating wife, who believes that they are both equally guilty, shows all her hypocrisy. His despair after the loss of his brother, depression and her long-term betrayal, cheating, abandoning and humiliating her husband are two different things !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 5 please! I need to know what happens! lol I'm a big fan of your stories

Kendra is such a fucked up individual. She thinks him suffering from deep depression was something he did to her but he was the victim. The fact that she thinks that that makes him as guilty as her is egregiously fucked up. She had the time of her life while he drowned in sorrow. IRL no man should ever be with her.

But in story life; If a reconciliation happens I hope Pat puts his goddamn foot down and makes her take a long look at how disrespectful, sadistic, narcissistic, projecting, deflecting, and morally repugnant she is. He may have depression but she shows a whole host of psychological disorders.

Can't wait for the next part!

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler11 months ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue it.

usaretusaret10 months ago

No, you have to write the next chapter. You have to!

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

yeah, given the cuck way this seems to be heading I went back and rated every story as one star, should he turn out to NOT be a spineless pathetic cuck I'll change them back. Bus as it seems you intent on him being a cuck we'll leave it at one star for now

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My money is that @lujon2019 and his little troll buddies have never been close enough to sniff a woman the caliber of Kendra., so of course he doesn’t want Patrick to have her back as his llovebagain. Prople make mistakes, big ones, and recover from them without burning the whole village to the ground. Of course, if you’re an intel like @lugjon, you just want more company to join you on the outside looking in. Patrick is better than that, has a second chance to land the hot, loving chick again, snd shouldn’t blow it this time. Memo to @lujon2019, if you have a partner, you can’t ignore and completely let her down emotionally and physically and not get help for your depression, and not run the risk that if you’re continuously missing in action, right or wrong, someone else won’t step up and take the job you’re ignoring. Duh.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next chapter please, ignore the tough guy posers and take this to its logical conclusion for two people who love each other and would in perpetuity if they could get out of their own way. Ignore the boorish dateless, tough guy trolls and bring this to a civil, loving close.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Patrick, when severely depressed, had a responsibility as a husband and father, to get himself help, especially as it was affecting everyone. Md everything around him. Although his failure to get help find’s justify Kendra’s infidelity, it certainly was a contributing factor, He’s so fragile, it’s a testament to her genuine love for him that she wants him clack on a deep level. He gets another chance, he shouldn’t blow it this time with his fragility. His brother died. Tragic. But people die all the time. Learning to manage the resulting grief and continuing to conduct oneself as you need to is part of being a grown-up, especially as a husband and father. His continuing mental meltdown didn’t justify Kendra’s cheating, but it was indisputably a contributing factor in as is obvious from the fact that she still loves him and wants him back now that he’s a functioning adult sgain.

OldbuddyOldbuddy9 months ago

Enough. Jumped the shark.

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

Anonymous4 days ago

My money is that @lujon2019 and his little troll buddies have never been close enough to sniff a woman the caliber of Kendra

.

Not true, you can smell those putrid cesspools a mile off, you should be familiar with the smell being raised by your mother

Womanlover60Womanlover609 months ago

Please there be more!! I want Patty and Ken to be together with Jessi!!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger9 months ago

Enjoying the ride. We can see where it's going, I'd ask you to take us there.

Well written story, thanks.

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

ujon20199 days ago

yeah, given the cuck way this seems to be heading I went back and rated every story as one star, should he turn out to NOT be a spineless pathetic cuck I'll change them back. Bus as it seems you intent on him being a cuck we'll leave it at one star for now

how small a human being's penis must be to be so bitter in so few lines.

holy god....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like your writing truly but this story has dragged out for yearssssss.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Really kept this going, I feel that it’s so near a lot of peoples lives

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Yes more please, l hope you bring them back together, they have so much now to bring to the table, reconciliation is possible if not inevitable. They love each other and just need the right push for it to happen again.

I enjoyed the tale, so yes, more please.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yep, headed down the slippery slope of RAAC. Saw it coming in the first section, but you're drawing it out ever so slowly and painfully. Not sure what idiot therapist decided total betrayal of the person you promised to love isn't the "end all, be all of sin." Lying, cheating and betraying is exactly that and anyone who tells you differently has never had the experience or is trying to sell you something, like... more counseling. Not sure I'm brave enough to stay with you if you write another chapter. I believe you'll break my heart by turning him into a sissy wimp cuck by moving back in with her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Anony 20 days ago, "Yep, headed down the slippery slope of RAAC."

Maybe, maybe not. But the difference is, this is a reflection of events surrounding a real, true to life couple, according to the author.

What happens with them, will dictate where the story goes, if it continues at all.

That little factor makes your preferences irrelevant.

Real life is more complex than just about the sum total of the stories found here on LW.

In real life, if you're lucky, you'll get to make choices that align with your heart, and those choices will lead you to contentment.

If it's fated that these two reconcile, so be it. All I can hope for, as an unattached observer twice removed, is that if they do reconcile, they really communicate and come to understand the issues that led them into this situation in the first place.

They can't return to the dynamic they once had, it will fall apart again, and next time it would be with finality.

Oh... and in my opinion, his friend Dave, who hosted this party, is the author known as Javmor79.

Good on you Dave.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't figure the comments about RAAC. They seriously need brain surgery, the word ANY is part of the acronym. This ending is being perfectly crafted and its not at ANY circumstances. Both characters want it and time has passed for lessons to.be learned. More please..

Bry1977Bry19778 months ago

This is one of the best i have read on here! I cant wait to read more!! I hope it works out well for them in RL!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

please tell me if I got something wrong. He is depressed, so she has a three year full affair with a guy. He thinks about killing himself. He doesnt divorce her but they are legally separated (not explained why). He keeps payign half of the mortage. She dated the guy she was fucking and allows him to be in his house and interact with his daughter. She disrepected him in any possible way. She didn't show any true remorse so far. She didn't saw a therapist to understand why she did what she did. I don't actually understand it either. And somehow you think thsat it's ok to bring them back together. You complicated and apparently deep writing is nothing but a misdirectiong of what's happening here: a wimp apparently can't let go a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story in a way but cannot get over her long term affair without truly trying a long term effort to fix her marriage to the point of threatening divorce to wake him up to counseling THEN if he does not … divorce and find Sean or.. whoever. I do like the back and forth and the stories but I personally could never trust a long term deceitful person.. still reading though..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What’s next Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas 2 ??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Does seem surprisingly realistic. Doubt reconciliation is actually viable. His haunted look after so long is very telling. Their marriage clearly had problems but she put a knife into it, and eviscerated it when she went crazy for several months with Sean after the separation started. But it isn't surprising that a guy with serious depression problems and alcohol, and even to the point of attempted suicide, could not let the memory of what they had go. Sure some will say it is lack of self esteem, holding onto the pain, etc. Doesn't matter. Some people are like that and the odds go up with mental illness

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thought - Patrick starts dating a few ladies and if Kendra wants him then gets in line compete for a date (every other Thursday) ? Or he eventually gives Her a date … occasionally but in secret still dating other women without telling.. then he can say ..after two years … ha.. or ..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

SO, do they reunite or is the damage too great? I was hoping Jessie, their daughter was home and jumped into bed with them, hugging and crying on her Dad, whispering "welcome home Daddy"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice. When is next patt

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Hmm from the fictional viewpoint, reconciliation is in their cards.

There is without doubt, still love there.

The crux of it was when he was at his most vulnerable, he pulled though - that was a testament to his inner strength.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story but give the guy a break, he's had enough misery......let him divorce the cow and move on to find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kendra has a skin and brain so thick a crock would have a hard time

chewing it and Patty could do with a set of balls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The guy has no self respect. He knows she's incredibly selfish and she's a cheater and yet he keeps kissing up to her. I can understand wanting a cordial relationship because of their kid, but he's a wimp. It looks like a raac is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

needs to be a final part to this . either they get back together or they go their separate ways . just like real life though,not easy,not simple and messy as hell sometimes .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Don't you have a guy friend to entertain?" he spit out as he cut her off. "Why are you even over here with me? We both know you enjoy the company of other men."

He instantly regretted those words the moment they left his mouth. They were intentionally hurtful, and they did their job.

Good GOD! Why apologize to her for stating a truth, which as my Grandfather said, "only hurts when it should."

Stop trying to excuse her infidelity.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean6 months ago

wow i hope you do more of these

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Yes, a final chapter would be nice along, preferably, with a happy ending.

But, hey, I'm a romantic.

True love never dies, although at times it may hibernate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definately a saga heading in the right direction. I'm looking forward to a reconciliation and happy ending. Yes she did the cheating but he contributed a lot to the circumstances that led to that. Hopefully some good marriage counciling will get them solid again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"While cheating is extremely harmful, it's not the end all be all of sin. It doesn't excuse the parts that he also played in the demise of their marriage."

This is pure gold from javmor79. The best slut wife justification I've read in a long while. Pure 24 carat gold. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really needs one more or two more chapters. We got the depression, and since I was there I understand that part. But we really need to see if they ever get back together. Not usually a fan on Raac stories, but in this case they might come back. But put it in romance.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Time for next chapter.. story gaps are 7, 10 and 7 months apart. Another Xmas or Patrick’s new girl ? Or something.. gettin bored .. at least end it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Kendra was class though."

How high were you when you wrote this?

DazzyDDazzyD5 months ago

I have to say,

Brilliant!

Womanlover60Womanlover604 months ago

It’s time to end it!! Don’t leave us having any longer!!

offkilter123offkilter1234 months ago

I’ve reread this series several times now and like it more every time. I hope you have another part planned soon. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to reading an update on these people's lives, even if it is embellished for dramatic effect.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"He left her emotionally long before she even thought about another man" - I think that this is the second time this has been retconned that wasn't in the original story.

\

"More alcohol was involved. A lot of it." - I guess she's no longer worried about his drinking, as long as she can take advantage of it.

\

@HIV, not to mention that she initially used her mother's cancer to spend a weekend with her lover.

\

Thank Lit for finally grouping the stories together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patty Series Info