All Comments on 'Good Morning, Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was fairly well written, but the story itself fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pathetic man who only feels sorry for himself.

Wow, he got his life back because he does a few hikes. What an analysis!!

Ridiculous and stupid.

And a really selfish bitch who only thinks of herself.

She wanted Sean, her affair was not a mistake.....The consequences were not intended or desired......

And now the bitch wants the idiot back.

Damn RAAC getting ready.

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

Love this story both sad and loving two people in love but not know how to a couple in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all I like this series. However. She cheated on him. Is upset because she is dating and thinks he deserves some of the blame. And now she wants him to beg her to to sleep with him? Maybe Paddy's best option is to turn around and run! But then again that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geez man. Good to have you back sir. Happy new year and thank for finally having the fog lifted and the feelings of Patrick. I was wondering when you'll acknowledge how he felt about sean and his wife as well as him not asking for a divorce. She may be hurting but she still doesn't get it. Whenever you decide to continue or finish this ok. Patrick needs a victory have a sex story for him shit. Good work as always and I know everyone is asking about molex. If that asshole stole those stories I get it. Trust me you are one of the few who write stories on a sex site and have us fully invested despite the sex lacking. Because you're the shit really good stuff sir.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Kendra is in denial, Patrick still isn't ready

If Kendra thought Patrick had left her emotionally, the thing to was divorce him and then look for a new partner. Instead, by cheating she sent him a message that she expected him to do all the work of ending their marriage.

Patrick still shouldn't be around Kendra. He'll be ready when he can talk to her without taking pokes at her about her cheating, or when he can take the pokes without feeling bad about it and needing to apologize for them.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I hope there will be more!

5

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

JAVMOR.... Your writing remains excellent as always but you continue to have problems with the story development because you don't seem to understand there is a difference between contributing factors and fault.

.

This is a big problem of people who don't have any critical thinking skills or who spend their time living in psychological nonsense. An event... Action... or occurrence can have multiple contributing factors but that doesn't mean there isn't a primary driving force or somebody is not at fault.

.

In the previous chapters of the story the husband Patrick went into deep depression because a close family Member died suddenly. The wife made a good faith effort to try and reach him but we all know how exhausting it can be trying to reach people who suffer from clinical depression..

.

The wife used her own mother's cancel as an excuse to step out of the marriage and find some other man to fuck. The wife then screwed him in the divorce.

But now she doesn't seem to understand why the husband is angry with her.

.

And a previous chapter The deranged crazy and self centered ex wife called up Patrick to wish him a merry Christmas while she was openly planning to go up to See her boyfriend's parents. Most amazingly she is shocked that Patrick doesn't understand and won't accept a current situation and seems to be better about it..

..

Imagine being that fucked up in the head that you actually don't understand why your ex husband It's better and angry towards you for abandoning him after his brother died and thin your own mother's cancer has an excuse to go find somebody else.

.

Any attempt by this author anybody else to make this Patrick's not just delusional but it's actually offensive.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

very nice. I imagine many relationships have flowed along these lines

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

"How she managed to still have that figure when she was pushing forty was a miracle"

Just wait another decade.

Mother nature gives women incredible gifts, father time takes them away.

She's going to hit menopause soon, and there's no way a woman in her late forties can ever compete with girls two decades younger, who are actually in their prime.

-

This guy should stop pain shopping with his ex. Reconciliations never work, ever. He will always remember that Kendra brazenly cheated on him with a younger man. It is impossible for him to forget, so it's also impossible for him to ever look at her the same way again. Their marriage is forever tainted and ruined by her infidelity, because he will never be able to stop seeing her as another guy's used Kleenex.

-

Patrick should stop dicking around and finalise the divorce. Then he should start dating some of those mid-twenties hotties that are clearly interested in him. That's when Kendra starts suffering all the consequences of her actions, when he moves on with much younger women, and is happier and more successful than he ever was with her.

That's the kind of revenge he should be working towards.

Self-improvement will only help him recover, but best of all, it'll really, REALLY, hurt her.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Absolutely great story and very realistic in many ways. Very toxic with the two of them together. It will be interesting where you take this story.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well after one year…you give us two miserable pages? Seriously? FU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The BTB rednecks who read this will have smoke billowing out of their ears and fill their comments with 'wimp cuck bullshit'. Me? I think this is one of the finest works I've ever read on this site. Both MCs are flawed but essentially likeable people and I found myself rooting for them to reconcile. 5 stars is all I can give but in reality it's worth far more than that. Bravo Javmor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The human race owes its very existence to the stupidity of the human male!

There is no other (sensible) explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I look forward for each of the "Patty" segments.

This is one of my favorite stories, I look forward to the ending someday!

I really love the way you are telling the story!!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A magnificent story arc

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“But her therapist was right in one aspect. While cheating is extremely harmful, it's not the end all be all of sin.”

Yeah, that right there is why therapy is bullshit. Adultery is the worst sin that regular people commit. The only thing worse is the murder of an innocent.

Anyone who tries to compare his struggle to her deliberate choices is absurd! It’s not even close. He had grief and depression. Instead of loving her husband, and helping him see what he had to live for, she chose another man. There’s no comparison!

ZK

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Is this that dumb bitch you wrote about who cheated on her husband while he was depressed about his brother who was shot and killed during thr line of duty? The moron who STILL had the boyfriend a year after her separation yet still wanted her marriage?

If so, then I cannot for the life of me understand why you are attempting to make her sympathetic. She isn't. Even if this is a different Kendra, that really doesn't matter either.

It's this comment and the ones that follow concerning the therapist remarks that rankle:

"While cheating is extremely harmful, it's not the end all be all of sin. It doesn't excuse the parts that he also played in the demise of their marriage"

While it's true cheating rarely happens in a vacuum, in no way is cheating JUST LIKE other issues that cause the end of a marriage. That is exactly what "the end of all sin" means. To claim that cheating isnt the worst thing one can do to damage a marriage is such a strange notion considering that Kendra had both an emotional AND sexual affair. She told Sean that she loved him and KEPT him after her husband left. That happened here too. That she dumped him after Patrick's failed suicide attempt doesn't grant her sympathy. Maybe sympathy for being a dumb bitch who never knew what she had. It isnt evidence of anything other than guilt. An epiphany doesn't mean you receive what you lost or threw away. Even if guilt has finally caused a person to want to fix everything, in no way does that mean the betrayed must participate. The betrayed must decide whether that is right for them. No one can make that choice for them, nor should they.

As such, I don't know why you felt it necessary to portray Patrick as somehow needing to get off his ass and forgive. Even if we are talking about someone who sincerely regrets her actions, Kendra has really done nothing to deserve Patrick making the effort necessary to attempt reconciliation. She is presented as petty, clueless and still callous. She is still looking for them to be "even" when they aren't. That Patrick may still love his wife is insufficient. We all love our exes in some way. My first husband beat me towards the end but I still recall the lovely man I first married and all the good times. That doesn't mean I would ever be willing to go back. Not in a million years.

This was a very odd story. You are usually better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Um. Why didn't you finish the start of what could have been a great story? I docked it two points for being to lazy to finish.

richard2675richard2675over 1 year ago

Just enough backstory to request a part 2. Nice!

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

That's a pretty damn good story to start the new year with.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Real characters, real life. Fun poignant piece. Thoroughly enjoy your Patty storyline. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing, but in the end it is just another RAAC story.

CD1929CD1929over 1 year ago

Great to read a story from a wonderful author.

I read all the stories about Patty and Kendra, however, this one is quite honestly a little lacking.....

Just my two cents

Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a man he is and what a bitch she is. His wife is disrespecting and humiliating him by fucking around on him while still married and she gets upset when he talks to another woman. In real life this man would file for divorce and find someone else to love, only in these types of stories on this would a man stay in love with a slut like Kendra and not divorce her. Do men with no pride like this really exist? I certainly hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I HATE UNFINISHED STORIES!!!!!!!!!

jamesapplejamesappleover 1 year ago

Thank you for starting my year off with this. I think about this couple often - the imagina

jamesapplejamesappleover 1 year ago

Imaginary couple not the real one. So thank you for this. And please let the real Patty and Kendra know that they are in my prayers.

And I have no idea how that sent only half my message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Patty knows she's a cheater. The young woman from the hiking club is on of thousands of potential partners available. Why in the fucking world would anyone go for a known quantity that's toxic? "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result". A vast number of writers on this site should consider this old saw and maybe supplant that piece of shit "are you better off with her than without her?" bullshit. Of course you're always going to be better off not spending every waking moment wondering when's the next time the proven cheater will cheat again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to start the New Year off with a story from a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great start, hope there will be more

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing this story. It is very bitter sweet, not sure Patty can ever truly reconcile with Kendra. Too much pain and hurt. Sad part is they both truly love each other and each lost their way. The question is will Patty always think he is the fallback after Kendra ended her relationship with Sean. Finally it comes down to pride. Can Patty's pride handle Kendra' betrayal. To me it comes down to pride. A man without pride is not a man, merely a creature with a y chromosome. So can Patty reconcile with his pride intact?

As for Kendra, I think she truly regrets her affair and is incredibly remorseful, but saying your sorry a thousand and one times is meaningless. What has she done to show Patty her sorrow and what has she do e to earn his forgiveness.

So far it is just apologies

Thanks for writing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

First, congratulations on saying that while it's BASED on real characters, you're not claiming that it's "true," even as much of it may very well be true.

\

Second, you say this is the 4th in a series, but don't tell us the other stories, or the sequence, if any, that they should be read in.

\

"The real question was, why hadn't their separation affected her like it'd affected him?" - Because she was the cause, she had the fun.

\

"He started drinking more heavily. He stopped exercising." Yet, "Patrick looked so good?"

\

"He instantly regretted those words the moment they left his mouth." - Why? She deserves it.

\

"he'd still be the same old asshole." - He has the right to be an asshole!

\

"You'll come willingly, and you're gonna beg me for it." - Why should HE have to beg for it? He's the offended party. I don't know what he did that "drove" her to cheat, but there are other responses other than cheating.

\

Another fucking story without an end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of a strange way to end. Is there more coming?

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I feel like a masochist reading Patty’s stories. vicariously enduring his excruciating emotional pain, but I’m hopeful for him (them), because somehow your protagonists, though hobbled and bloodied, always seem to ultimately overcome. I know you’ve stated Patty and Ken are based on a real couple, so the jury may still be out on their relationship? I hope there’s more of their tale to come. As always with your stories, a pleasure to read. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far and I hope there would be more but I hope Patrick gets to give his ex wife a taste of her own medicine too

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Well, Kendra is still full of shit and still trying to somehow blame Patrick partially for her extremely vile behavior.

Marriage trials will happen. Cheating, especially on the level the whore Kendra engaged in, is 100% on the cheater.

She needs to own all of that aspect herself. It was her whoring ass that was responsible.

If you have a problem with your spouse, you deal with them to resolve it.

I've been with my wife over three decades and we have experienced tragedy, trial and stress.

Thankfully, I married a grown ass woman and not a ridiculous piece of shit like Kendra who still isn't grown up enough to own her choices and actions.

Still love your writing and happy New Year man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for continuing to write.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

I find it nearly impossible to evaluate stories told in a serial format as individual episodes, because the episodes are incomplete, and I can’t see the entire narrative arc to consider how well the author accomplished what they set out to do.

That having been said, this series has so far been excellent. And you aren’t really telegraphing how you plan to end it. It’s blatantly obvious how Kendra would like it to end, much less so with Patrick, if he’s even looking that far ahead. Speaking from experience, recovery from severe depression with active suicidal ideation takes time, and in my case, at least, made it very difficult to even think about things more than a few months in the future.

So please keep writing on this. I can’t see you winding it up in any fewer than three or four additional episode, but I’m perfectly willing to be surprised.

Thanks for all the entertaining stories.

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

This is really well written and interesting. Please don't make us wait too long. Happy Valentines Patty?

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 1 year ago

Well done. Normally I’d like more of a conclusion, and if the mood strikes you to write a sequel, great. But as it stands, it is just beautiful.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

This is a really good story about two people who come apart but still love one another. The arc of the story is very realistic, the mental destruction of Patrick, Kendra has her own demons. For one thing they have to realize they are two flawed ppl with wounds, and see their own flaws. Patrick sees Kendra as the bitch wife out having a good time,he doesnt realize she still loves him. She thinks Patrick is just this broken person, not realizing he is mending.

Will love to see what happens, the anons may not like it but these two are meant for each other

Btw Javmor I give you full credit for your portrayal of Kendra as a woman. Most men writing women tend to have them look in a mirror and say 'I am hot'. Real women, no matter how gorgeous others think they are,see the flaws, the lines, the odd shaped this, the saggy that. That Kendra would want Patrick to see her flaws is relevant, since it shows trust and vulnerability, hopefully he realizes it. A slut would hide those,wanting to torture him; a woman who loves him won't.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Is there supposed to be a Pt. 2? Just curious, wondering if you fell asleep?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good start, I'll be looking for the conclusion, hopefully with a bit more backstory, like how big a slut was she? Did she confess or did he catch her? How much did she lie to him? Why aren't they divorced/ liked the story though so far though. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think of this story as part of a series, rather it’s one in a series of snippets of family lives torn asunder by the wife’s infidelity. Each story so far has been very interesting and powerful. Though they could stand on their own, each story is enhanced by having read the earlier stories. If javmor is being honest (and why would he need to lie?), then these stories are not based on purely fictional characters. That may, in part, contribute to the pace at which the stories emerge and the ambiguity of the endpoint to the stories. In any case, i’m quite comfortable with whatever this talented author releases and the timing of those releases. Some readers fail to appreciate that authors on this site earn nothing for their efforts…and likely have rich lives that preclude them writing Lit stories 24/7. I’m filled with nothing but gratitude for any stories javmor provides.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The progression of this relationship has been exquisite to read.

.

The question is simple: can you come up with a BELIEVABLE scenario where Patrick is able to forgive enough to reconcile? And is Kendra truly remorseful enough for her actions? Jury’s still out…..

.

5 *****

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

What an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great addition to a great multi-part story. It's very well written, moving, realistic. Post another part soon, please.

5*****

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Please racc or btb somebody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, I depp had not read the preface that it is the continuation of the Pat series.

Is it possible to connect them as a series afterwards?

BTW

nice to read her POV too, it is a bit different from his

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Javmor, love this flash series, even okay with the delay between, makes the passage of time real instead of simulated. The almoat but not quite reconciliation between these two makes it all the more human. Maybe put a list of the order preceding if there will be another long space in between chapters would be nice but not a requirement. Thanks for sharing and hope you and your family had a great holiday season.

Rnebular

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

2 stars - TRUST is gone forever, especially with a long term infidelity right in his face.

No way is a RAAC ever possible with the kind of disrespect she dished out to her husband. How can she even look at herself in the mirror and ever believe she would be good enough to expect him to forgive her? Obviously, this poor excuse for a man needs at least 10 more years of intense therapy. I mean the idiot almost committed suicide - why would he ever consider exposing himself to that kind poison again? Not even remotely possible that anything in this story is close to believable.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

First I love this story. Very inventive. So, let me get this straight Patty is always there for her and treats her like a queen. He goes into depression after his brother is murdered. So she goes out and has a long term affair. Please do this guy a favor, let him find someone that loves him and is not an entitled bitch?

leofric35leofric35over 1 year ago

This is such a well written series - I hope there is more to come and perhaps a reconciliation? As it’s based on some part of your friends experience I hope their story ends well. Thanks for the hard work.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Oh fuck no... Let Patrick get on with his life minus a deceitful cheating whore. I know we only get a chapter once or twice a year but Kendra needs to be without this good man.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I truly, truly hope the real life story is progressing as yours is. While Patty doesn't have the "perfect knowledge" we readers do about Kendra's thoughts, couples in this emotional situation with children should pray to God they find their way back to each other. If it happened to me, it can happen to YOU! (no infidelity in my case). 5*

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No comment. I'll wait til the next decade when you finally finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hit the nail fair and squarely on the head.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well done. The story stands on its own and was written so. 4****

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I have really loved this series. I'm hoping they can work out anew, better, marriage. 5*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

This is very good, highly credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is such a long, sad thread weaving through this story. If it's about a real couple they must be close to you for you to be so aware of their emotional states. I almost believe the story might just be about yo and your significant other. Keep the story coming. I hope they finally get back together. You will probably get a large ration of s--t from the btb crowd though.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This is a great story. I wish the parts came along faster - but, it's a great story.

(Check into the 'beta' series functionality. It looks like you can add works into a series without them having a common name/prefix.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another good chapter!

5

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

I hope the next chapter of the Patty/Pady story is posted before Y3K!

5* across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories are well done. I know they don't come out very often. But I patiently look for the arrival of the next chapter.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Why would Kendra even bother with her almost Ex when he is just so pathetic as to be unattractive? Plus, why is Patrick so forgiving of her cheating slut arse? Has he no self-respect at all? Yes, it's great he can still inter-act with his separated wife for the sake of their child but he is being a submissive, clingy, weak bitch-boy about things. Stop pissing around and either file for divorce or accept her affair/s and be a good little cuck.

She drove him to also top himself FFS. Now he's running around fixing things for her. STOP IT. She is no longer his wife (separated). Sort out the financial issues and Divorce and reclaim some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

COmPLETION !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been following ‘patty’ and hoping that the series would continue, due to the standard of the writing and the ability of the author to get across the emotional conflict involved. This one disturbs me. He loves her obviously, but I hope he blows her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be on guard Patrick. She cheated and has buyers remorse...for the moment. She has proven herself to be a cheater and a conniving, duplicitous woman. When she comes begging for you she will be serious. Until then, seek out someone who will respect and love you. If you find that person, shed yourself of Kendra. This is the way.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Superior writing. The juice box/Capri Sun were nice touches. Your characters are flawed, incongruent, conflicted, petty, saintly... you know, believable. Very credible points in this story. Keep 'em coming... 5/5!!!

jesemmojesemmoover 1 year ago

Well written. Your thoughts were expressed with the feelings of a painful man knowing his wife had allowed another man into their marriage. A marriage is between two people loving each other and then committing to each other there is no room for a third. The pain and suffering for both were well described. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to get over the idea "he left her emotionally" so that justifies/excuses/mitigates betrayal. It doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm going to say what a lot of people are probably thinking who love this series: END IT ALREADY! It's frustrating to connect with a character, a story, a plotline and wait up to a year for the next installment. The waiting is not just frustrating, we loose the some of the continuity, the feelings, the interest. We lose those subtleties and nuances that come with immersing ourselves in a work. It's starting to feel like not only Patrick and Kendra are spinning their wheels, but so are we, so are you, the writer. We read, we get involved, and we're left hanging in limbo. So please.... wrap it up.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* This continues to be brilliant. It is so well observed, so well-written. So well written, indeed, that I actually care about Patty and Ken (and Jessi). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it always the non cheating spouse that has to forget and forgive the cheater? What ever happened to onec and gone. Yes it hurts to be away from the cheater but only for a little bit of time. Move on and find a new partner. One that put you before them as you should for them. Pain gone cheating spouse out of your head and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was my first time reading your work, I went back and read all of the others in this series. GREAT work!!! Now I have to go back and read all of your previous stories. I don’t want to miss out. Thank you for sharing.

An old curmudgeon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still didn't fully understand - was Sean better in bed than Patrick, bigger in penis size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People make errors..we are all human. Those professing to be perfect are total liars or idiots..I loved the story..They did love each other and no man did them under.. Their love for each other came through and Trumped all other cards..ive seen an actual case simular to this and they died of old age together with 9 grandchildren...reality does exist...bravo...good story...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean, given how much we pay the authors to read their stories, i was bemused to read the comment: “Well after one year…you give us two miserable pages? Seriously? FU!” Talk about your stupid ingrate! As is true for all authors on this site, but especially the good ones, we should appreciate their willingness to take time from their busy lives and share their talents with us. This “series” is tricky, in that it is not entirely the result of javmor’s imagination. To the extent that it’s grounded in reality, javmor can’t just end it any time or any way he wants. I, for one, will patiently wait for any story javmor produces.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Oh I love it! Oh I hate!

Frankly, I don't know how to react to this series. She is both very emotional and very annoying.

The same with the characters who bring us opposite feelings.

Patrick is in a very endearing sense, marked by hardships (betrayed by the affair, abandoned during his depression,....) and on the other hand, he is annoying. We want to shake it up, to make it react, so that it can take control of its life, so that it stops being passive. Doesn't he have any friends who would tell him that he absolutely has to make friends with other women, get out of his circle of depression, realize that the sea contains other sirens.

Kendra on the other hand, is always described in the same way. It has been consistent from the start. Even though she can be a good mother, she is not a good partner.....Her self-centeredness and selfishness are always in the foreground.

She always puts her desires, her needs, her feelings first regardless of the others and the consequences she has caused.

Her husband is in depression, she is sad instead of helping him, she takes a lover.

Later, she wants to share herself between the 2 (husband and lover) before leaving with the one who makes her feel more alive, more loved.

Then, with the end of her adventure, she wants the return of "her true love", her husband.

Outside, she loves only herself.

As said before, poignant story of sadness and frustration for this situation where she is a bitch, and he is bogged down, paralyzed in his life.

pjbstrash123pjbstrash123over 1 year ago

Another great installment documenting the painful relationship between two tortured souls. My only complaint is the extremely slow trickle of updates. Only 4 chapters in more than 2 years, and these aren’t long stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Although sbrooks generally offers criticism that might be helpful to the author (unlike many of the commenters), I fear that he hasn’t read the prior three stories. It’s possible that he’s not a fan who has read a lot of javmor’s stories. His loss. For fans who have been reading anything javmor writes, Patty is always in the title of stories in the series, so it’s easy to link the stories, given their dates. Still, javmor could have made the series clearer. Patty went into a deep hole (drinking, etc.) after the betrayal (probably augmented by his brother’s death), but then dug himself out and improved his physique. So, it’s a timeline issue that would have made more sense had sbrooks read all the stories. Reading all the stories might also clarify what “drove” her to cheat, though I agree with sbrooks that the “justification” is inadequate. But humans behave in all sort of unreasonable ways. Some even come to realize the error of their ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed this series, and am grateful for another installment. Just wish you didn’t wait so long between them…but it is what it is.

.

This story has me hoping that Patrick gets his act together, and that Kendra is NOT part of his ongoing life. In this chapter, she really REALLY shows that she just doesn’t get how thoroughly she destroyed the guy. Meanwhile…Patrick still doesn’t get it that Kendra will NEVER be part of the solution.

.

Can I beg? For the next chapter to appear sooner rather than later?

.

5 *****

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

Very nice! I'm pulling for a reconciliation - her remorse and regret seem quite real, as is her willingness to acknowledge guilt, and they obviously love and need each other.

.

Looking forward to Part 5! Since the stories are holiday-based, hopefully as soon as "Happy President's Day, Patty" (if you are US-based) or perhaps even "Happy Martin Luther King Day, Patty" (as long as that doesn't entail Patty becoming "free at last" from Kendra)??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading the stories about these two characters feels like I'm morbidly slowing down every time there's an accident on the freeway...horrified but at the same time looking at the damage inflicted by the drivers on each other.

Good God man. Make an ending for these two at some point. Resolve it.

This horrible woman character doesn't deserve a happy ending tho. That's just my two cents. I find her completely unsympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need a chapter dedicated to Patrick just winning. We the readers hate kendra and her lack of awareness. Since this is a story how about sean comes back but not to kendra. He comments on one of Patrick sm postings about things only those three would know. Patrick should respond with words that will finally break the fog kendra is in. Maybe if she reads his pain she may get it. Have the fellas win in one if your stories sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very poignant, heart wrenching at times, especially to know it’s based on real life people. Great series

Thank you. KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand people who think remorse should mean raac, if someone killed your son/daughter then apologized for it, how long until you forgave them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For cripes sake, take her back already. She’s a smoke show, made a horrible decision, which she now deeply regrets. Recovered. Dumps the young stud. Wants you back, if you’ll fucking rejoin the living and stop

checking out to some alternative dimension. Don’t keep putting this woman off, eventially she’ll realize that you’re a pathetic lost cause mental case who will always check out whenever something bad happens in your life — who needs that sword hanging over a marriage ( or sny relationship for that matter). Buck the fuck up dude and make the call. Take her back — I would — or don’t, but whatever get the fuck out of limbo you turd - I’m amazed she still wants you. Must be love.

KirkelKirkelover 1 year ago

Oh you so need to go with more chapters and find a good ending for both.

Either btb or make her earn it huge, no question!

Please don’t make it take a year for the next chapter.

Rob

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

I'm giving this 5* because like the others in this series, I love how the characters here are imperfect and flawed. As Kendra internally stated, they both made mistakes. She blames (though doesn't use as an excuse) her husband emotionally checking out of the marriage. Going back to the first story (from 2020), we learn two important things:

'Yes, Kendra was selfish. She'd always been. It was a not well-hidden fact that Patrick loved her more than she loved him. That's not to say that she didn't love him, because she did. But the dynamic of their marriage was always "happy wife, happy life".'

'But the dynamics that he'd built early on made his feelings not as important. He took a backseat to her. He was sad, grieving, depressed, and questioning his own mortality; but he was doing it for far too long. He needed to get over it. He had a family here who loved him, and that alone should be enough to snap him out of it.

But it wasn't. He needed more than that. He needed to be put first. For once, he needed for it to be all about him.

The more frustrated she became, the more he pulled away. The more he pulled away...'

She went looking for someone to give her the attention she needed, and found it in her lover Sean. Even in this chapter, we see that it's STILL about her, which is only highlighted by the statement at the end. They may still love each other, but clearly what they had wasn't an equal partnership, and it's clear that they still don't. The fact that she knew he didn't want anything physical, yet not only teased to get a reaction out of him (even if it wasn't what she had hoped for), she then forced the issue further by joining him (forcing him to accept her) in the shower.

I know this story is guided by a real couple, and I can see the embers of some form of reconciliation, but it's such an imbalanced relationship. He can't continue to 'give' and she can't continue to 'take'. Her actions from the first story to this one all reflect that imbalance. For Patty's sake, I hope he doesn't end up reconciling with Kendra in a way that brings them back together. He'd never be able to trust her again. Not after everything she put him through. Otherwise, all the pain and suffering that nearly cost him his life would have been for naught. Anybody who questions this just needs to re-read the sex scene from HAPPY NEW YEAR'S PATTY. She may not have liked Sean belittling Patrick when they were having sex, but she certainly never stopped it.

"...Your pussy, baby. All yours."

"I LOVE your cock, baby! You have the best cock ever."

And we end this latest part of the story with her acting just SLIGHTLY less selfish than she was in the first story. At least this time, she wasn't professing her love and wanting to get back together moments before rushing off to be with her lover. Don't do it, Patty. You deserve better than to wait for a few years for her to mature enough be the wife she should have been when you married. I hope it doesn't take a year to find out what happens next.

'Patrick needed time. A lot of time. But the fact that he hadn't sought out divorce yet filled her with hope.

Kendra leaned in and kissed him. Nothing romantic, but a soft kiss. With a sad smile, she said, "If you ever decide to come back to me Patty, I'll be waiting for you. Just know that I'm sorry for what I did to you, and I love you."

With that, she stepped out the shower, leaving him alone with his thoughts.'

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This continues to be enthralling. You are a master story teller and have been for a long time. Keep it going for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking out for the next episode in this series. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, ... damn. I've enjoyed the read, but I think it's about time to bring it to some kind of a conclusion, isn't it?

Much as I sort of sympathize with Kendra and do support RAACs occasionally, I don't think Patrick can overcome an affair that went on for so damn long, and then, when they split, she just continued on while he went to pieces.

Sometimes, no matter how much you love someone, that just isn't enough to overcome the hurt.

Still, it'll be interesting to see how you resolve this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patty Series Info