All Comments on 'Good Morning, Patty'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

What happened to the dog that was mentioned in the first story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

While I also wish to know what's going on in Patrick and Kendra's lives, I think other commentors are stupid.

If this story is informed by the real life dynamics of an actual couple, then you have to wait until THEY create the next chapter.

If not, it is just a fictional tale, created in accordance with the writer's imagination.

This is one of the best series on this site, because of the fact that it is anchored in a real situation.

Please don't compromise it to please the peanut gallery. I'm sure you won't.

I do wish the best for 'Patrick' though. I wonder if he knows that there are literally thousands of readers all avidly watching what happens to his life. Many of them rooting for him, as I am.

I just hope, if there is to be reconciliation, that Kendra comes to a stark, brutal understanding of her part in it all, and grows up a bit.

I don't think Pat had 'given up' on their lives before she cheated at all; it was just a case of routine and familiarity. Otherwise the betrayal would not have cut him so sharply. It would never have been so devastating. It was a case of necessary communication adjustment and a rededication to their marriage. That's not a reason to turn your attention to another source of excitement. For that, Kendra was, and will remain, a shallow, faithless, selfish woman, and reconciliation is not necessarily the best path forward.

But no matter what happens, in the end I hope that Pat especially, finds peace, balance and self confidence. And according to this series, that's exactly where he is heading. His happiness is no longer strictly bound to his relationship with Kendra. He is his own man. I hope he never loses that again.

AllNigherAllNigher3 months ago

"Brent." He repeated, even though she was clearly distracted and barely paying attention to him. "My name is Brent.

With a sweet smile, Kendra said, "Of course it is."

_______

That says alot about her character. A bit stuck up a bit of a bitch. A bit entitled. It's nice that this is relatively consistent but not over the top either. Feels real...

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

Ruined the entire story series with the unwarranted RAAC. Took a a great 5 star series and turned it into a 1 star waste of time.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

It's crazy how people slag off Kendra just on principle because she's the cheater. I get where you're going with this story and I understand how you're trying to evolve Kendra so it looks like she's suffering, and I even agree with a large portion of it, but I also think that man.... so many people don't understand what you're trying to do because you're not connecting with them on that primal painful level. You're intellectualizing it too much, sometimes even romanticizing it too much. It's remorse, or guilt or shame that redeems someone. It's sacrifice, it's penance. To put it bluntly, if you're writing a reconciliation story then one of two things needs to be true for most people to connect with it, either the infidelity must be minor and almost no fault of the "cheating spouse" (she was drugged, or blackmailed) or they MUST sacrifice something and pay penance. I've seen everything from post-nups to chastity cages to the infamous taking a bullet for their spouse. But not only that, but whatever penance they perform they need to engage in it wholeheartedly. They need to be rebuffed. Turned away. But most importantly, they need to carry through with it to the point where a normal person would quit. Hell, one story I read involved a woman dealing with her husbands humiliation by humiliating HERSELF in front of their neighbors in public. Brought herself down to his level of pain basically. So, rather than have Kendra be all cheeky and like, "oh, I'm waiting for you whenever you pull your head out and decide to fuck my old tarty ass" she needs to put on the hair shirt, bring out the whips, spill some blood. You know what she could immediately do? Swap living arrangements with Patrick. Let him have physical custody of their daughter and have her live in the apartment. Why? Because he didn't deserve to be kicked out, she did. He didn't deserve to become a part time parent, she did. Then, instead of her calling him to try and get him to come over and fix imaginary problems just so that she can see him, she can come to the house when he's at work and clean it, wash his jocks, cook them a dinner and then silently disappear. So many LW authors. I think, get this wrong. They don't understand that the old ways ARE the old ways because they're the most primal. They're the ones that talk to the most to non-socialized non-cultured parts of our brains. Making amends if you can is always good, but if you can't do that then you need perform penance. It's always been that way. Probably always will be that way to be honest. It's just part of our DNA. Anyway, digressing - I really like this story. So much I gave it a rare 5/5 from me, but at the same time I am hoping that you continue it and carry it into a new direction, maybe even taking on board what I said. Thanks for the read.

plumber4276plumber42762 months ago

Great story. On behalf of your readership I am saddened by some of the commentary you have to endure - if you read it - or hopefully ignore.

I was really hoping for a suitable ending but maybe you too are awaiting that outcome so fingers crossed one day there will be the final Chapter 5.

As with Javmor79's writing and character development philosophy this story accurately portrays MCs who each have the flaws that afflict most of us - though seemingly not some of the commentariat who apparently live in the mythical black and white world where every one is either good or relatively evil.

Thanks again for yet another great 5 star story. Well done Javmor79,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is great. Ignore the haters. Many of the LW commenters are notorious bitter losers in life who just want to see women destroyed. They are about as nuanced as a blow torch, which is why most are so bitter, unhappy, and alone.

Please, please, please finish this series. It’s excellent but has dragged on for too long. You know, there are things in life that can lose their value because they linger for too long. A good ending beats a perfect one too long delayed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

For the love of God, finish this.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Hahaha these Anony’s comments are such a laugh!!😂. What more could you expect from adult men still living in their parents basement watching Star Trek reruns from the 60’s. The best part is they have no clue why they are still virgins

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 months ago

Please God, not a wimpy RAAC in the next chapter!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a Great Heart Breaking story! Perfect for the "HallMark" channel or the "HeartBreak" channel either one. Cheating by the wife just kills a man's heart. Wear as Women just seem to expect it of their husband. When a woman cheats and lets her pussy be flooded by another man's sperm it is so devastating to the poor hubby. I was hoping the final chapter would bring finally back together, to reunite and become close again. It can happen. I've been there and done that countless times. Thanks for the effort and great heart wrenching story. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Didn't think this story could get worse. I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When you die the source of such trash will also die and the world will be a be a better place.

Booboo12629Booboo12629about 1 month ago

After four chapters, you just drop the ball. Finish the story or don’t post it.

WrickettsWrickettsabout 1 month ago

Don’t listen to the one that aren’t brave enough to put their names on their posts. Just finish it up. Thanks

MasterKoteMasterKote25 days ago

U paint a pretty powerful picture with your words but too bad there's not another chapter

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

Not a happy story, but I think one of your best.

WL73WL7325 days ago

I understand that you are following a REAL couple through THEIR journey, but this tale cries out for completion.

A great series about imperfect (real) people.

MorovarMorovar20 days ago

Finish the freaking story!!!!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6318 days ago

He needs to run from this self centered bitch. He needs to find a woman who really loves him and will put him first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patty Series Info