Good Morning Princess Pt. 03

Story Info
DDlg fantasies
1.6k words
4.36
3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

________

If you missed parts 1 and 2, it is helpful to know that I call my fictional husband "Daddy" or "Sir," and He calls me things like "babygirl" or "little one" to help reinforce the hierarchy of our Dominant/submissive relationship. My sadistic husband likes to humiliate me by requiring I submit to embarrassing things as described in this story. We are both kinky, consenting adults in a loving DDlg relationship. In this series, I have agreed to be instantly 100% compliant to all of His requests/demands, because He allowed me unearned orgasms, so I am basically spending an entire day earning them. This is part 3 in that story.

____

After the farmer's market and ice cream, Daddy brings me home. He allows me to listen to all my favorite songs on the drive home, and He smiles when I play the Gummy Bear song on repeat, singing it from my seat. It is so fun, I almost forget how mad I am at Him for making me ride in that stupid car seat like a baby.

When we pull into the garage, I wait for Him to unbuckle me, but He just looks at me with a smirk on His face, a bulge growing in His pants.

"Daddy, let me out!," I demand.

"Have you forgotten to whom you are speaking, little one?," He says with a tone of warning in His voice.

I just stare at Him defiantly, trying not to say things that will get me punished.


"Have you forgotten the deal you made with me just a few hours ago, princess?"

"I am sorry, Daddy," I reply while trying to put on a less pouty face.

"That's better," He says while unzipping His fly. "You are going to stay in that carseat like the adorable "baby" you are until I release you to come inside and continue doing anything I want for my amusement today. Understood?"


"Yes, Daddy," I say, using absolutely all of my strength not to throw a total fit right now. He knows how much I haaaate this seat!

Daddy pulls His penis from His pants and begins stroking it in front of me. "Baby want her paci?," He teases.

"Oh yes! Please, Daddy!," I beg.

But He just stands there, His cock barely out of my mouth's reach, stroking it so close to my face, I feel like I can almost taste it. I know better than to try to use my hands without permission, so I just sit there and take the torture, wishing with all my might He will put His cock into my mouth.

I begin kicking my feet and trying to reach, but I can't, and He just smirks at me as I struggle and as He continues to stroke Himself.

"Remove your top for Daddy," He commands.

I do as I am told, my tiny boobs exposed, the cold air of the garage making my nipples harden.

"Put your hands on top of your head, and do not move them from there until I tell you," He says.

I do as I am told, and then He begins to rub His dick on my boobs, still never close enough for me to put my mouth on Him. This stupid seat making it impossible to squirm. I am so frustrated, but I remember my promise to Him this morning, and I want to be able to negotiate cummies again in the future, so I try my hardest to cooperate with His fun.

It is all too much, though, and my eyes begin to tear up.

"Oh baby. Are you crying? You know how Daddy's cock responds to your tears," He warns.

He continues stroking His cock where I cannot reach it. So much precum I cannot lick from Him getting on my nipples, and my hands are on my head, so I cannot even touch it. More tears escape my eyes.

"Oh baby," Daddy whispers as He uses His dick to wipe my tears, me trying to touch even part of it with my tongue, but to no avail.

"Okay, sweetie," He says. "You may open your mouth now. Daddy will give you your paci."


I open my mouth, but He continues stroking His dick rather than putting it into my mouth. I keep my mouth open like a dumb fish begging for food, and finally, He shoves His cock inside.

He uses His hands to continue wiping my tears as He plunges His dick into my throat, pressing it all the way down and then holding it there. "God, I love your tears, babygirl. They make me so fucking hard," He moans as He presses in deep, and I try to control my gag reflex. I cannot breathe, but I totally do not care, because Daddy's warmth is inside me where it belongs.

"You are such a good girl, princess," He says as He continues to move in and out of my throat, me trying to breathe through my nose at every opportunity. "It is time for your reward."

He starts moving harder and faster as His breathing quickens and the sounds of His pleasure echo in the garage until finally, His semen is running down my throat into my belly where it belongs.

"Thank you, Daddy," I beam when He finishes.

He kisses me on the forehead, tells me again what a good girl I am, and then releases me from my car seat to take me into the house.

Once we are inside, I ask Daddy if I can put my top back on, but He tells me I am silly and makes me remove my skirt as well. "You can be in nothing but your cute little socks for now," He says.

I do as He says and then ask if I can watch cartoons. He says I can, but He wants me to do so bent over the ottoman so He can play with my butt.

While I am watching my cartoons, and He has His fun playing with my butt, He tells me to stay still while He gets something from the kitchen. When He returns, He uses his foot to spread my knees far apart. "Okay, my little greedy orgasm monster, I am going to have some sadistic fun now, cashing in on your promise from this morning," He says. "You are going to take this like a very good girl."



"Take what?!!?," I am thinking inside my head but do not dare say out loud. I will find out soon enough.

Then I feel Daddy put something into my butt. It is very cold at first. I cannot quite tell what it is. But then I feel fire!

"Daddy?!??"

"It is ginger, babygirl. You are going to hold this ginger in your butt while you watch cartoons, and I am going to watch what it does to you as my cartoon," He says. "I have always wanted to try this with you, and today seems like the perfect day to do it. If you relax and do not clench, it will not be as painful. I want to see how your body responds to this, because I am thinking of adding it to your next spanking to punish you any time you clench."

I cannot believe the predicament I am in right now! I try to focus on my cartoons, but the burning is so bad. "Daddy, it really really hurts," I cry.

"I know, babygirl. It will burn until around the time your second cartoon show will end. I want you to be a big girl and take this for me. Once the burning stops, I will remove it and not peel it again for a second round. I want to test this out, and I want you to cooperate."

"Okay, Daddy. But it really hurts," I repeat.

"Shhhh... watch your cartoon and let Daddy enjoy His fun," He says.

As I try to concentrate on my cartoon, all I can think about is the fire that is in my tiny hole. Every time I try to squirm away from the pain, it gets worse. I start sobbing. I can't help it. Daddy starts to rub my butt cheeks to comfort me, and then He comes around to face me and wipe away my tears. "I am very proud of you for taking this. You are a very good girl," He says as He begins kissing my forehead and using His thumb to wipe away more of my tears. I know what my crying is doing to Him. He hasn't said yet, but I know.

After about ten more minutes of this, Daddy says my tears have made His dick so hard, He cannot control Himself any longer. He goes back behind me (I am still draped over the ottoman with my butt in the air with ginger sticking out of it), and He shoves His dick hard into my pussy. While He does so, he uses His thumb to push the ginger in harder, causing me to yelp and cry louder. "Oh, yes, babygirl," He says. "Keep crying for me."

His knees press my knees further apart, His dick is pounding against my cervix like a jackhammer, and His thumb keeps working the ginger to manipulate more cries from me. "Yes, babygirl. You are such a good girl," He says as He continues to torture me. I know there is no way He is going to approve of my orgasms right now, so I do not even ask. I do my best to please Him, controlling my own pleasure, and adding to His as I cry out until He finally releases His load deep inside me. "Suck a fucking good little slut" He says with all the pleasure of post-orgasm bliss in His voice.

I didn't realize it, until the pounding of my cervix stopped, but the ginger finally stopped burning. My current torture is over. Daddy pulls His dick out of me, kisses my back, and then removes the ginger from my butt, and asks me if I am ready for lunch, as if none of that even happened.