Good Morning Princess Pt. 04

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.2k words
3.88
1.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

________

If you missed parts 1 -3, it is helpful to know that I call my fictional husband "Daddy" or "Sir," and He calls me things like "babygirl" or "little one" to help reinforce the hierarchy of our Dominant/submissive relationship. My sadistic husband likes to humiliate me by requiring I submit to embarrassing things as described in this story. We are both kinky, consenting adults in a loving DDlg relationship. In this series, I have agreed to be instantly 100% compliant to all of His requests/demands, because He allowed me unearned orgasms, so I am basically spending an entire day earning them. This is part 4 in that story.

____

During lunch, Daddy (enjoying getting in as much humiliation in as possible) says I am to allow Him to feed me like I am a baby. I am still naked, except now I am wearing the bib He put on me. He made Himself a roast beef sandwich, and He is feeding me applesauce and cauliflower puree. He is really getting off on me not arguing with anything today! I smile and say, "Yes, Daddy" and do whatever He wants like I am some kind of angel. So here I am, wearing a bib, smiling as He feeds me smushy foods as if I am an infant.

"That is such a good baby," Daddy mocks.

The thing is, all of this babying is making me feel really cared for and cherished. I hated the carseat, and I hate the bib and being spoon fed, but I like how it all makes me feel. And I like how much it makes Daddy smile. He is loving every second of babying me. Partly because He knows I want to sass Him and am using ALL of my energy not to and partly because He always wants to baby me. It gives Him some kind of happy Daddy vibes.

I am swinging my feet a little as He feeds me, and opening my mouth wide every time He tells me to, and when my food is gone, I ask if I can have some ice cream, but He laughs at me and reminds me I just had some at the farmer's market. I resist the temptation of telling Him that was like two whole hours ago!

"Let's clean you up, my messy messy girl," Daddy says as He rubs the washcloth on my face then removes my bib and starts to "wash" my little boobies that did not get any food on them at all. He clearly just wants to fondle me without me resisting Him. I sit tall and let Him have his fun without protest. Then He starts to pinch my nipples suuuuper hard, and I do my special breathing techniques that help me to stay quiet and minimize my reaction. "Very good," Daddy growls.

After He tortures my titties, Daddy moves His attention to my thighs and grips them tight, pressing on the bruises that were left there after the whipping I got last night. Again, I practice my special breathing and look Him directly in the eyes as He measures my response, my self-control in not crying out or squirming so He can squeeze as hard as He wants. All of this making my little pussy wet.

"I think it is time for someone's nap," Daddy says, watching for me to pout or roll my eyes or protest, but instead, I smile and agree and instantly comply as I promised Him this morning to get Him to give me orgasms. Plus, I am pretty worn out from behaving all morning and could really use a long nap! The longer I sleep, the fewer hours I have to behave when I wake up!

I start to walk to the bedroom, but Daddy makes an "ahem!" sound. I look to Him as He points to the floor and says, "Babies crawl."

OMG! Is He serious right now?! He wants me to crawl all the way to the bedroom, naked, on my knees?! Of course He does! I am careful not to react. I smile and get down on all fours and crawl to the bedroom while He watches with a smile on His face, getting off on my submission and humiliation.

When I crawl into bed, Daddy tells me to lay on my back and spread my legs. I do as I am told, and He begins inspecting me. Then He starts to lick my clit, and I wonder if He is going to allow me to cum again. I start moaning and grinding on His tongue, and just when I am about to cum, He stops! I can't help but let out an exasperated scream.

"What was that, little one?" Daddy asks. "Is someone protesting?"

It takes everything within me not to roll my eyes at Him right now. I am so frustrated! I need to cum so badly!! But I get it together and respond, "No, Daddy. I enjoy being your little toy."

He smiles and then edges me with His tongue again! This time when He stops, I am prepared and do not scream, but after the third time, I start crying. The reaction I am confident He has been waiting for. What is it with that man and my tears?!

Daddy undoes His fly and pulls out His hard cock. "Does someone want to be dicked down before her nap?"

I nod my head yes as hard as I can, still crying, still achingly wet with desire.

Daddy starts teasing my pussy with His dick, back and forth pressing on my hole without entering me. I am pretty sure this is how I am going to die. Cock deprivation kills adult baby girl. News at eleven.

FINALLY, He pushes into me and starts to fuck me. He wipes my tears from my cheeks and licks them from His thumbs as He thrusts into me. Then He grabs onto my little boobies and squeezes them as He continues to ram into me. I need to cum so badly.

When I get near the orgasm I know I am not allowed to have, Daddy starts slapping my boobs. Hard. "Will this help my baby control herself?," Daddy asks.

I nod my head yes that it will.

He keeps hitting my boobs while pounding my cervix with His cock, and again, I near orgasm.

Suddenly, Daddy pulls out and then strokes His cock, cumming all over my boobies and belly. He just decorates me with all of His cum, me receiving none of it in any of my holes! I am so shocked I almost scream again. He knows how much I need His cum. But I know this is a test, and I am determined to pass it. But as I try to smile and thank Him for making me a beautiful princess by putting His cum all over my body, I am also crying because I was just edged again and also did not get to experience Him cumming inside me.

"Oh, baby. Don't cry. You are Daddy's good girl. I am so proud of you," Daddy says as He gives me forehead kisses and wipes away my tears again.

"Now go to sleep just like that, babygirl, with your skin covered in my cum, and when you wake up, we will have some more fun."