Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gil reached into his pocket and pulled out his camera. Suzi saw what he'd done and she told Sam that Gil wanted to take some pictures. Suzi asked Sam if it would be alright.

Sam chuckled and said, "No problem, Gil. You won't be the first white husband to take pictures of me fucking his wife's brains out."

With that said, Sam put his hand behind Suzi's head and pulled her face to his, resuming his passionate spit-swapping kisses. Gil took a couple photos from his end of the couch.

After several minutes of kissing, Sam brought his hand up and cupped Suzi's breast, massaging it through her blouse. Suzi moaned softly and ran her hands up and down Sam's muscular arms as he fondled her. Suzi backed away a bit and unbuttoned her blouse, shrugging it off. Then she leaned back toward her husband and, and in a hushed tone, asked Gil to unhook her bra.

Gil almost refused, but acquiesced and used both hands to unfasten Suzi's bra so that she could offer her perfect bare breasts to her lover. The bra fell free and Suzi tossed it and her blouse across the room.

"That Spade tattoo on your tit looks so good on you," Sam said with a smile.

"I know," Suzi said to Sam, "I really love it! But Gil hasn't quite gotten used to it yet."

"He will," Sam said confidently as he began to knead Suzi's boobs with both hands as Gil leaned back and watched. Her moans became louder. Sam then leaned his head down and attached his mouth to Suzi's nipple.

"Oh, yeah, honey," Suzie cooed, "suck my tits!"

Sam sucked on one nipple, then the other. Suzi was moaning intermittently. Then she let out an "Ooh!" that was so loud that Gil leaned forward to see what had happened. It was then that he saw that Sam's big black hand had slid up the bottom of his wife's skirt and was touching her vagina. Suzi stood up and pulled her skirt down and off with one motion. She wasn't wearing any panties. With a smile, Suzi tossed her skirt onto Gil's lap and then dropped to her knees in front of Sam.

Suzi turned her head toward Gil and asked, "Are you ready to see the star of the show, honey?" In about three seconds' time, Suzi had Sam's belt unbuckled and his pants unzipped. She reached in and pulled out Sam's enormous, semi-rigid black cock, holding it up high and glancing toward Gil to make sure he was getting an eyeful. Sam lifted his ass off the couch so that Suzi could pull his pants completely off. Then Suzi began to very slowly and dramatically, kiss and lick the coffee-colored-cock. When Suzi took the penis into her mouth Sam moaned loudly, saying "that's it baby. I love it when you suck my cock!"

Gil watched his wife face-fuck her black boyfriend with an intensity that he'd never seen, mainly because if Suzi had ever given him such an awesome blowjob he would have instantly shot his load in her mouth, wasting his precious sperm.

After several more minutes of Suzi sucking Sam off, with both of them moaning, Gil sensed that his own penis was betraying him. He reached one hand down to his crotch, and sure enough, he had an erection. On one level, Gil was disgusted by his darling wife's debauchery; on another level, subconsciously perhaps, he obviously found it extremely arousing.

Gil's brain, and his stiff dick, both felt like they might explode, and he yelled out loud. "Does this fucking foreplay ever end?! "You're like two high school kids in the backseat of a car! You're ruining our new couch with all of your slobbering and rolling around!"

Suzi and Sam just stared at Gil, following his outburst. Then Sam said, "You're right Gil. We should use your bed!" With that said, Sam stood up, slid his arms under Suzi and lifted her naked body, cradling her in his big arms. As he began to carry her across the living room, then up the stairs, Suzi looked back over Sam's shoulder toward Gil, and with her free hand, motioned for him to follow them. When they entered the master bedroom Sam asked Suzi, "Which side of the bed does Gil sleep on?" Gil looked on from the doorway.

"The left side," Suzi answered as Sam set her feet on the floor. "Gil always sleeps on the left."

"Well baby," Sam began, "I'm gonna fuck you all over this bed, but we'll start on the left side."

Suzi broke out in an evil laugh and said, "Sounds good to me!"

Suzi positioned herself on the spot where Gil slept and spread her legs wide open, glancing one time at her husband, who had taken a seat in the chair near the bed. Sam moved in over her, totally overshadowing her, with his big cock pointing down between her pale white thighs. Sam had a little fun poking at Suzi's pussy with his cock, but not entering. Suzi finally begged, "Oh come on, Sam! Put it in me! Fuck me! Fuck me right now!"

"Is this what you want, baby?" Sam asked as he jammed the first few inches into Suzi.

Suzi had once again been raising her head off the pillow to watch Sam make his entrance, and she yelled, "Oh god yes! I love to see that big black thing sliding into me! I fucking love it!"

Suzi moaned and Sam grunted as he shoved more of his cock into the welcoming pussy. Then he started to fuck in earnest, moving up and down rapidly. Suzi panted out a breath with Sam's every down stroke.

It didn't take long before Suzi screamed, "Oh fuck! Here I cum!" She howled with an orgasm the likes of which Gil had never witnessed.

Gil couldn't help but be impressed with Sam's stamina and control, as Sam pummeled Suzi for several minutes, bringing her to another climax, and lasting much longer than he ever could. Gil could hardly believe it when Sam abruptly stopped, and while keeping Suzi fully impaled, Sam rolled over onto his back so that Suzi was on top.

Suzi really looked tiny lying on top of Sam's hulking frame. Suzi then raised herself and shifted her feet so that she was in a full cowgirl position. Then she began raising and lowering herself, controlling the fucking motion for her and her lover. She only slowed when she shrieked, "Oh fuck me! I'm cumming again!" She shuddered for a moment, then started almost jumping up and down. Gil could see Sam's cock every time Suzi rose up, then it disappeared when she dropped.

Gil's raging boner was painfully pressing against his underwear, so he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his penis to ease the pressure, then he began slowly stroking it as he watched his wife rutting on their bed.

Suzi saw Gil masturbating out of the corner of her eye and said to him, "Gil, honey, it looks like you're enjoying this a lot more than we thought you would!"

Then Suzi said to Sam, "Honey, do me doggie style so I can watch my husband wank his little wiener while you fuck me good!"

Sam pulled out of Suzi with a pop, then he nudged her onto her knees and elbows, facing Gil. She moaned loudly when Sam got behind her and pushed his cock back into her hole. For his part, Gil continued to slowly jerk off.

"Hey Gil," Sam said, "Why don't you grab your camera and take a selfie?!"

Sam and Suzi both erupted in loud laughter, all at Gil's expense.

Gil wasn't going to take any selfies of himself beating his meat, but he did fish the camera out of his pants pocket to get a couple quick snapshots of Suzie getting royally fucked. He knew then that the photos wouldn't be going to any divorce lawyer. They would be his to view for his own enjoyment.

Suzi's face displayed her ecstasy as Sam battered her pussy from behind while holding her hips with both black hands. After several minutes, and two more orgasms for Suzi. Sam announced that he was going to cum.

"Oh yes!" Suzi moaned. Oh, shit, come on Sam! Cum inside me! Fill me with your fucking sperm!"

Suzi's body rocked forward as Sam unleashed, roaring, "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uhhh!" After a few moments, Sam backed away. Suzi and Sam both collapsed on the bed, content and totally spent.

Suzi then slid her slender hand deep into her own sloppy, gaping pussy and pulled it out, slathered with Sam's jizz. Turning her head toward her husband, she said, "Can you believe how much sperm he just pumped into me? Must be a quart or two at least!" Then, still making eye contact with Gil, Suzi slipped her gooey hand into her mouth and began to eat Sam's cum.

That was the last straw for Gil. With Suzi and Sam's eyes still on him, Gil started grunting and narrow jets of semen spurted from his dick, most of it drizzling onto his fist.

Suzi smiled and said, "Oh Gil, honey, I think maybe you liked seeing me fuck Sam a little too much! You went and shot the load you've been saving for me!"

Gil just smiled meekly and nodded his head.

Sam gave Suzi another passionate kiss and then rolled off the bed. "I hate to eat and run, or fuck and run, but I have to get up at the crack of dawn for a little road trip," Sam said while slipping into his clothes.

"I'll walk you to the door," Suzi said, still bare-ass naked. Sam and Suzi embraced and French kissed at the threshold. With a smile on her face, Suzi said, "you knew what you were doing when you marked me and made me tell Gil. It was a little rough, but now we've got what we wanted and it really couldn't have gone any better! We'll be able to fuck all we want now and my husband won't be a problem! Well, not much of a problem anyway!"

"That's just the way I like it!" Sam chuckled, giving both of Suzi's irresistible tits another squeeze as he kissed her lips a final time before heading out the door.

Suzi bounded back up to the bedroom where Gil was in his pajamas, brushing his teeth. In the bathroom mirror, Gil saw their shared reflection and he viewed Suzi's Queen of Spades in a new light.

"You better clean up," Gil said, pointing to Suzi's oozing pussy and Sam's cum running down her leg. After giving herself a quick wipe, Suzi put on a nightgown and joined Gil in bed. They hugged and Suzi once again told Gil that she loved him and thanked him for everything, finishing with "I think you know now why I need to keep fucking Sam." In a minute she was fast asleep.

Gil didn't quite share his wife's postcoital bliss. In fact, he was a bit ashamed to think that he was actually turned on by Suzi's black cock fucking frenzy. It also shamed him to know that he had wasted the sperm that he'd been stockpiling at the expense of his own marital relations. Plus, he now knew how physically inadequate he really was after seeing Sam's huge cock and his expertise in using it. He could now understand why his wife, or any woman for that matter, would want to be fucked by a black guy with a big cock. Still, that didn't mean that he was ready to join the BBC fan club.

Gil stared at the ceiling for some time before he finally dozed off.

Night out

In the days following the commencement of Suzi's relationship with Sam, Suzi and Gil adjusted fairly well. Suzi was happier than ever, being able to fuck Sam several times a week, mostly in the morning or afternoon while Gil was at work. For his part, Gil was not particularly interested in knowing all the details about his wife's dalliances with her black lover. Gil knew that Suzi was getting fucked but he didn't need play-by-play recaps. Gil also tolerated the rare occasions when Suzi and Sam went out on dates, and in exchange, he enjoyed the companionship of a wife who was much more affectionate and eager to please. It was a trade-off that he could live with, most of the time.

One night, against Gil's fervent wishes - but Suzi didn't really give a shit - Suzi was Sam's date for a party at Sam's friends' house. Suzi would probably be the only person there who wasn't black and she was really looking forward to it. As an attractive Asian female she would have every virile black man at the party fawning over her. She was dressed just the way Sam liked it, wearing heavy make-up, no underwear or bra, and a short, tight dress that almost covered her ass. It was so low-cut in the front that her Queen of Spades tattoo was clearly visible to anyone sneaking a peek at her ample cleavage. The distinctive outlines of Suzi's large nipple rings, pressing hard against the sheer fabric of her dress, were impossible to ignore.

Suzi and Sam had a little time to kill before the party so they stopped off at Applebee's for a drink or two. Suzi sat on a stool at the bar, casually sipping a double Martini, while Sam sat almost facing her, rubbing his hand on her bare thigh.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Williams!" came a voice from behind. Suzi turned to see Pastor Wilson from Gil's church, along with his wife, who carried a take-out bag.

"Hello!" Suzi said with a tight smile, adding an insincere, "Nice to see you both. Call me Suzi."

"We just stopped off for a bite to eat," Pastor Wilson said. "I see you're having some refreshments with your, um, friend," the Reverend added in a slightly judgmental tone. "And how is everything at home?" making an obvious reference to Suzi's lawfully-wedded husband, Gil, who used to be a regular at church.

"Everything is fine. Busy, busy, busy, you know," Suzi stammered. "Gil is holding down the fort tonight. And where are my manners? This is Sam, our next-door neighbor. We're planning a little surprise for Gil, aren't we Sam?"

"Oh yeah, right," Sam said. "You know Gil - he's not much for surprises, but that never stopped Suzi!"

"Well that's very nice of you two," Pastor Wilson stated with a look of skepticism. "If you wouldn't mind, Suzi, I'd like to give you a call, just to talk about things, in a day or two."

Before Suzi could answer, and try to put off the preacher, his wife turned toward her husband and spoke. "Now why don't you let me call Suzi? Sometimes it's easier to talk when it's just between us girls. Suzi I'll give you a call soon. Real soon."

As hard as they both tried not to look, neither the pastor nor his wife could keep their eyes from wandering down and ogling Suzi's voluptuous tattooed and pierced breasts.

Pastor Wilson said goodbye and God bless, then turned to walk away from the bar. His wife, though, turned toward Suzi, raised her eyebrows, got a big grin on her face and mouthed the word "WOW!" Then she gave Suzi a little wave and walked away. When Mrs. Wilson reached the front door she glanced back across the restaurant to the bar area where she caught a glimpse of Suzi giving Sam a kiss on the lips.

Bedtime

As previously stated, Gil and Suzi fell into a tolerably sympatico relationship, with Suzi fucking Sam as much as she could and Gil - always the accountant - tolerating Suzi's behavior and monitoring his marriage with an ongoing cost/benefit analysis. Considering the benefit of having a beautiful, vivacious woman at home, Suzi's fucking around was a cost Gil could accept, for the most part.

They hit a bump in the road one weekday evening when Sam phoned Suzi shortly after Gil arrived home. Gil watched and listened as Suzi answered her phone and instantly broke into a big smile and told her caller "Oh, I'm just fine, and how are you sweetheart?" Gil knew immediately that Sam was calling and Suzi made no effort to be covert in her conversation. Gil listened intently to his wife's side of the chat. She looked straight at him from a few feet away during the call. Suzi held the phone to her right ear and her left hand absentmindedly wandered to the nipple ring under her top, twisting and pulling on it with her fingers as she spoke.

Suzi: "Right now? Well, Gil just got home and we're going to eat dinner."

Suzi: "No, I just can't right now." Gil nodded his head, pleased that Suzi was putting Sam off.

Suzi: "No, we wouldn't have time then either. I have to sit in and translate on a conference call to Tokyo at 9 pm." Gil was happy to see that Suzi put her professional obligations before her boyfriend.

Suzi: "Well, the call shouldn't take more than 30 minutes, tops. I could be over there at about 9:30 or so." Gil's expression turned perplexed and he motioned with his hands in the air in a WTF fashion.

Suzi: "Oh sure, baby, we can get high. I'd love to! And don't you dare get stoned without me!" Gil displayed an expression of utter shock at Suzi's intended drug usage. Suzi reveled in it.

Suzi: "Oh god! I love it! I love it when we do it that way! You are so bad!" Gil rolled his eyes.

Suzi: "Yeah, me too! You know I do, honey! No, Gil won't mind. He goes to bed at 10." Gil started shaking his head "no" and waving his arms side to side.

Suzi: "Well, I don't know. He might not like that too much. (Giggling) Oh really? Is that a promise? You know that's an offer I can't refuse! (More giggling) Okay, see you at 9:30! Sayonara sweetie!"

Gil was irate, glaring at his wife and saying, "What the hell, Suzi? I can't believe that all Sam has to do is call you, any time of the day or night, and you just jump through his hoops so you can get yourself fucked! Doesn't it bother you that he's just using you as his little Asian fuck bunny?!"

"Hell no!" Suzi responded. "It doesn't bother me at all! I am his little Asian fuck bunny! Now, I'm going over there at 9:30. You'll be asleep long before we even finish fucking. I'll see you in the morning before you leave for work."

"You think you're spending the night with him?!" Gil shouted. "No, I don't fucking think so!"

"It doesn't matter what you fucking think!" Suzi fired back, "Because I'm telling you that I'm sleeping in Sam's bed tonight! I'll be right next door, on the other side of this wall, and it's only one night!"

"Oh sure!" Gil snarled, "One night this week. Then what, two nights next week?!"

"I'm sure that could be arranged if that's what you want!" Suzi shot back.

The couple just sat and stared at each other for a couple of minutes, then Suzi went and sat down next to Gil.

"Honey," Suzi said quietly, "I don't want to fight with you. Just let me happy tonight and I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"Well, okay," Gil said, leaning in to give Suzi a little kiss. "But I expect you to be here, fixing me a special breakfast when I get up in the morning."

"Thank you honey!" Suzi said with a smile. "I love you so much!"

The married couple ate dinner then watched some TV until close to 9 pm when Suzi went up to their third bedroom office to participate in the Tokyo call. At 9:30 Suzi came bouncing down the stairs, wearing her silk kimono robe and slippers. She went to her husband, sitting in his easy chair, and kissed him, saying "See you in the morning, honey." She allowed her kimono to hang half-open, letting Gil see that she was naked underneath.

"You're going out in nothing but your robe?" Gil asked in disbelief.

Suzi chuckled and said, "I'm just going next door. It's like 20 feet away. I thought I'd give Sam a little surprise!"

"Whatever," Sam mumbled. "See you tomorrow, bright and early."

Gil went to bed at his usual 10 pm. He managed to fight off a strong urge to whack-off, thinking about how his pretty wife was no doubt taking Sam's big black cock in her juicy pussy at that very moment, just beyond the wall that separated their homes.

When Gil's alarm went off at 6 am he was momentarily surprised to glance at Suzi's side of the bed and see it empty. He then remembered that Suzi and Sam were having a little sleepover. Gil showered, shaved and dressed, then headed downstairs, expecting to find his wife in their kitchen, whipping up a nice breakfast. She wasn't there, though.

Gil waited until 7:15 to call Suzi's phone. After two rounds of fucking Sam overnight, Suzi had put her iPhone on the nightstand beside Sam's bed with its alarm set to wake her at 6. But, before she could drag her naked body out of the bed, Sam grabbed her and got frisky. Suzi was motioning up and down in the classic cowgirl position, facing Sam with his black cock imbedded deep inside her, when her phone rang with Gil's call. "Uh oh," she thought as she reached for the phone without dislodging Sam.