Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

Suzi laughed out loud and said, "I can picture it now - an epic battle in my cervix to win the heart of my egg!"

Sam told Suzi he was going to fuck her every day that week, just to make sure that her dream comes true. She liked that idea.

Then Suzi said something different than anything she'd ever said out loud.

"I love fucking you, Sam - you know that I do. I totally love your big black cock. And by the way, Sweetheart, I love the rest of you too."

Back to normal

After Suzi's fertile time passed, life returned to normal, as normal as it could be for a husband who hardly ever fucked his wife, a wife who fucked the black man next door, and the black man who fucked her and several other white wives up and down the street.

The next weekend, Suzi spent Friday night until Sunday evening living with Sam at his place. Whether they were watching TV, eating a meal, smoking weed, or fucking in bed or on the couch, or on the table, or in the shower, they never wore clothes. The mere sight of each other kept them perpetually aroused. They only dressed once, Saturday night, to go to a black nightclub where Sam was the envy of every other black man there. Suzi lost track but knew she had fucked Sam at least 10 times during her stay. Gil felt deprived and lonely, knowing his pretty wife was on the other side of his townhouse wall, acting as if she was married to the man who lived there.

Back at home with Gil, Suzi monitored her chart and knew, almost to the hour, when her period was due to arrive. Her cycle was as regular as clockwork. She waited anxiously, and hopefully.

Sure enough, for the first time since she started menstruating, Suzi missed her period. She actually waited an extra day before testing - which was sheer torture - in case she'd made a mistake or something. When she was a full day overdue, after Gil left for work, she pulled out the early pregnancy test that had been collecting dust in her bathroom cabinet. Suzi nervously opened the package, carefully followed the directions, and sat waiting for the results. Then, on the test wand, a word appeared: Pregnant.

Suzi was on cloud nine! She hooted and hollered. She danced around the room, holding the EPT wand, and ran to the mirror to look at her belly. Of course, she was still flat and firm, but she pushed her stomach out trying to imagine what she would soon look like. She grabbed her phone and dialed Sam.

"Hey baby," Suzi gushed, "I've got some good news! Guess what!"

"You're pregnant," Sam said immediately.

"Yes I am!" she giggled. "Now how did you ever guess?"

"That's easy," Sam boasted, "You were fertile and I fucked you. I knew you'd get knocked up! Now before you get too excited, don't forget, there's a chance that it could be Gil's baby."

"Yeah, there's always that possibility," Suzi conceded, "But I don't think so!!"

"I don't think so either," Sam laughed. "I'm pretty sure that you're going to be pushing a little black baby in a stroller about nine months from now!"

"Oh god, I hope so!" Suzi said, "But please don't say anything to anybody. I haven't told Gil yet. He'll want to celebrate, but I wanted you to be the first to know!"

"And what will you tell Gil when, most likely, your baby is almost as black as me?"

Suzi chuckled and answered, "I'll just tell him that I must have screwed up my stupid chart!"

Suzi and Sam both shared a hearty laugh.

Before she ended the call, Suzi said, "Sam, one more thing - I love you."

Suzi did love Sam, although she knew that she would never have him to herself. Still, it was something that she wanted him to know. She also loved Gil. He was a good husband, a good provider and a reliable life partner, although he could get a little cranky sometimes.

When Gil got home from work, Suzi greeted him at their front door, wearing her kimono robe. Gil said it was a nice surprise and asked her what the special occasion was. Suzi dropped the robe on the floor and said "I want you to make love to me, right now!"

Gil started to protest and say it wasn't their time of the month for sex, then he realized that something special was happening as he looked at his smiling, naked wife. Suzi handed him the EPT wand and he almost fainted.

Gil swept Suzi up in his arm and showered her with kisses. They embraced and danced around the living room to the music playing in their heads. When they slowed down to just hug each other, Gil boasted, "it must have been the extra vitamins and minerals that did the trick!"

"Whatever it was," Suzi beamed, "it worked! I'm going to be a mommy and you're going to be a daddy!" Suzi thought to herself "even if you're not the father".

"We have to celebrate!" Gil declared. "I'm taking you to dinner at the nicest place in town!"

"I'd love to honey," Suzi said with a pout, "but the company just emailed a three-page letter in Japanese that I have to translate before 8 am. It'll take me two or three hours."

Suzi smiled and suggested, "We can have our big dinner Saturday night!" Friday night was out because Suzi planned to fuck Sam and have a sleepover.

"Okay," Gil agreed, "but we're not cooking and doing dishes tonight! We'll just grab a bite somewhere. But first, we have to call our parents and give them the news!"

"And we have to fuck!" Suzi reminded her husband with a grin and a kiss.

Suzi dropped to her knees in front of Gil, opened his pants and fished out his dick. She easily sucked it into her mouth and brought him to a quick erection.

"Oh gosh!" Gil said, "That ball on your tongue really does feel amazing on my penis!" Gil was tempted to cum in Suzi's mouth, but he wanted her pussy more, so he pulled Suzi off and up to her feet. Then he led her to the couch, where he laid her down and then slipped his dick into her wet slit. He managed to fuck her for a couple minutes before shooting off his minimal load.

After remaining horizontal for a little while, Suzi and Gil sat up and Gil grabbed his phone to call his parents and Suzi's. Suzi did most of the talking with her folks, mostly in Japanese. All the parents were ecstatic and said they planned to visit and meet their new grandchild as soon as it was born. After the calls, Suzi skipped up the stairs to get dressed so they could grab a little dinner before she had to get to work on her translation.

After driving for a few minutes, the couple decided to stop and eat at Applebee's. Suzi and Gil entered the restaurant, holding hands and acting like two lovebirds. No sooner were they seated than Pastor Wilson from Gil's old church approached with his wife.

"Hello Gil!" the pastor said. "And it's Suzi, right? So nice to see you both, together. I guess you're regulars here too."

"Not really, Reverend," Gil responded, "But it's close by. We're planning to celebrate with a big night out this weekend, but we wanted to have a little celebration tonight. We just found out that Suzi is pregnant!"

The pastor and his wife both broke into wide grins and shook hands, offering congratulations. Gil explained that they had been trying to have a baby for quite a while and the preacher rattled on about it being a blessing from above.

Mrs. Wilson recalled to herself how she recently saw Suzi, flashing her pierced and tattooed breasts, and kissing a big black stud, in that very same restaurant. When her husband took a breath, she said, "Well, the Lord truly does work in mysterious ways, doesn't he Suzi?!"

They all smiled and nodded their heads, and Mrs. Wilson gave Suzi a wink - the kind that only two women would understand.

The nine months

Suzi enjoyed the weeks and months that passed more than any other time in her life. She loved watching her belly gradually grow a little bigger and rounder every day. And she never had so much sex! She still fucked Sam every chance she got and she fucked Gil a lot too. Not having to worry about conserving his sperm anymore, Gil wanted to have sex just about every night. Gil loved watching Suzi's belly swell, along with her tits. Suzi became adept at faking during intercourse with her husband, but it was about as exciting as kissing your brother. Still, she enjoyed the intimate moments and Gil's outpouring of affection.

Suzi's belly swelled to be bigger than she ever imagined. She was just two days away from her due date when she started having sharp pains. Her water broke at 2 am and Gil drove her to the hospital. The nurses said she was well dilated and the baby would come soon. The doctor arrived and Suzi began the birthing process with her loving husband at her side.

With as big a push as she could manage, Suzi's baby began to emerge. The crown of her head - it was to be a girl - broke the surface of her mother's stretching vagina and appeared. The nurse suddenly turned her head toward Gil. Her nose and mouth were obscured by her surgical mask, but the nurse's wide eyes displayed her shock. The Asian woman on the birthing bed, holding hands with her Anglo husband, was delivering a black baby.

With one more push the baby entered the world. The nursed swaddled the tiny dark-skinned bundle of joy and gently placed her on Suzi's chest.

"She's beautiful, isn't she honey?" Suzi asked her husband with a weak smile.

"Yes, she is," Gil replied dutifully, exhibiting more bewilderment than joy.

"Sweetheart, do me a favor," Suzi said quietly.

"Sure, Suzi, anything you want," Gil said.

Suzi smiled again and gazed into Gil's eyes, then whispered, "Call Sam."

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers