Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers

"Hello honey," Suzi said as sweetly as possible.

"I thought you were going to be here, making me breakfast," Gil said tersely.

"I was - mmmmm - going to, but something came up," Suzi muttered as she and Sam smiled at each other, still slowly rocking in rhythm as Sam gently tugged on both her left and right nipple rings.

"Alright," Gil said, "Well, I made some coffee and I'm waiting. See you in a minute?"

"Thanks, honey," Suzi said, "mmmmm - I might not be there - mmmmm - in a minute - mmmmm - but I'll be there - mmmmm - as soon as I cum, I mean can! - mmmmm, mmmmm."

"You're fucking him!" Gil shouted into the phone, "You're fucking him right now, aren't you?! I don't fucking believe you! Suzi, you're a fucking black cock slut!"

Oddly enough, Suzi grinned and felt some perverse pride in hearing her husband call her "a fucking black cock slut." She pressed the end-call button on her phone and turned her full attention back to Sam's cock and her pussy.

Gil's turn

It had been two days since Suzi fucked Sam because he had been out of town and was otherwise occupied. At home with her husband, Suzi approached Gil holding her chart. She told him that she should be ovulating in the next day or so. Gil smiled and said he would make love to her the next night, and two nights after that, and again two nights later. Then he reminded her that she needed to stay away from Sam.

"That's a whole week, honey," Suzi whined, "and it's been two days already."

Gil was a little annoyed and said, "You can go a week without fucking your boyfriend, can't you? It shouldn't be that hard, but if you get too fucking horny for Sam make him use a condom, for crying out loud!"

Suzi replied, "You know he won't do that, and besides, I always like to take it bareback."

"Geez, you are a slut, Suzi!" Sam declared. "No two ways about it. The bottom line is, we want to have our baby, not Sam's baby!"

"Yes, of course," Suzi responded properly. "I promise you that I won't fuck Sam this week. But I need you to make a little concession. Sam has been wanting to take me away for a weekend at a resort about a hundred miles from here."

"That's not a little concession!" Sam said loudly. "You want to spend a whole weekend with him? Are you going to be Sam's girlfriend or his wife while you're cavorting around the resort, fucking in the hot tub or whatever you intend to do?"

"Fucking his big black cock in the hot tub!" Suzi said with a deliberately nasty grin. "Now that sounds like fun! And I think I'll just go as his hot wife! I'm not really asking you, Gil, I'm telling you. While I'm ovulating I'll only fuck you, then I'm taking a mini-vacation with Sam."

"Alright, go with Sam, fuck him day and night. Get drunk. Smoke weed with him. Whatever."

Then Gil's tone mellowed. "But this week, let's make it about me and you. We can be honeymooners at home. You know, I've read that a positive attitude is really important when it comes to getting pregnant and I want you to be really happy when we make love Tuesday night."

Suzi smiled and hugged Gil. "That's a great idea, sweetheart, and I'm happier already!" Actually, she wasn't happy to have to tell Sam that she couldn't fuck him that week, knowing that he'd just spend more time with Kelly or Claire or somebody, but she could tell him that they'd be spending the next weekend, just the two of them, out of town.

Sam was disappointed when Suzi called him and told him that she wouldn't be fucking him. He suggested that he could always help her get pregnant. She told him that she didn't doubt it, but felt obligated to give Gil another chance to knock her up. Sam was happy to hear that she would go with him to the resort the next weekend, after her fertile period had passed.

Suzi and Gil had their sex, as scheduled, and it was typically mundane and uninspiring. Now accustomed to having great sex with Sam, the minutes that she spent fucking her husband were disappointing, though she did her best to fake orgasms and bolster his ego. Her performances were so well-acted that Gil actually thought he could satisfy her almost as well as her black lover.

Suzi didn't fuck Sam until they arrived at the resort, and then it was almost non-stop. Suzi had a wonderful time, fucking Sam morning, noon and night. They wined and dined. The first night they went dancing. The second night they hit a casino. They spent time in the pool and the hot tub with Suzi wearing a skimpy bikini that highlighted her breast tattoo and piercings. They did manage to fuck in the tub one time, despite a few onlookers who were wise to their antics. Half the time they were high from smoking weed. In almost every way, Suzi's mini-vacation with Sam was way better than her honeymoon with Gil. When their little getaway ended, and Sam brought Suzi home, Suzi wanted to tell Gil all about her fabulous weekend, but Gil was really not interested.

About 10 days after Suzi and Sam's resort weekend, Suzi was on her way back from the community mailboxes when Sam walked outside, heading for his car. Sam stood, smiling, and waiting for Suzi to walk his way. Suzi's expression was sad.

"What's the matter, pretty lady?" Sam asked. "You look like you lost your best friend."

Suzi replied, "I need a hug."

Standing there in the driveway, Sam wrapped his arms around Suzi in a friendly way. Suzi looked up at Sam with tears welling in her eyes and said, "I got my period this morning. I'm not pregnant, again."

Sam said, "So your husband is still shooting blanks."

Suzi broke into a small smile and said, "Shut up, Sam. It's not funny. We've been trying so hard, for so long, and still no luck."

Sam lifted Suzi's chin with his fingers and said, "It's not about luck. Let me fuck you the next time you're fertile and I'll prove it. You'll be knocked up the next month."

Suzi took a deep breath, sighed, and said, "Well, I've got to get home, and I guess you're on your way out."

"Yeah, I gotta go, baby," Sam said softly, "now you take care of yourself, okay?"

Suzi looked around to see if anyone was watching, not that she really cared, then she gave Sam a goodbye kiss and walked the few steps over to her place.

That night, Suzi told her husband that their efforts to conceive had failed again. They both hugged and each tried to keep stiff upper lips. Getting Suzi pregnant had become the central focus of their marriage. Sex had never been their main focus, because it was always ordinary, and with them abstaining most of the time for the past 11 months, due to Gil's deficiency, their lovemaking was even less of a priority. But more recently, it was more and more obvious that sex had taken on a renewed, major importance for Suzi. She totally loved getting fucked and made no secret of it, and the fucking she loved most was with Sam.

Suzi began to wonder whether Gil was becoming delusional when he started talking enthusiastically about their chances of getting Suzi pregnant next time. Gil said he had been consulting holistic medicine websites and had begun a regimen of vitamins and supplements that could double his sperm count. Gil's optimism was almost infectious, but not quite. If the herbs and minerals didn't work next time, Gil promised, he was ready to go back to the doctor and begin hormone treatments which could improve their probability of pregnancy in another few months.

Suzi tried to share Gil's hope and optimism, but she found it hard to do. After trying to get pregnant for almost a year, Suzi was ready to "take the bull by the horns", so to speak!

Try, try again

The next couple of weeks were busy for Suzi and Gil. Gil worked long hours at his job and Suzi kept busy translating too. She did find time at every opportunity to fuck Sam. Gil hardly batted an eye anymore when Suzi announced she was "going next door for a while". It didn't bother him so much that his wife was getting black-fucked by their neighbor. What bothered him was that he got a boner every time Suzi touched up her lip gloss and trotted out the door. Gil couldn't even relieve himself by jerking off while Suzi was fucking because he didn't want to waste his sperm.

One evening while they were both at home, Gil mentioned to Suzi that she must be getting close to her fertile time again. Suzi fetched her chart and told Gil that he was correct. She would be ovulating in two or three days. Gil told her that he was feeling really horny and he was sure that his sperm-boosting vitamin and supplements routine was already improving his libido.

"We can make love in three days," Gil said with a smile, "and again, you know, every other day after that."

"That's my favorite week of the month," Suzi said, telling her husband what she knew he wanted to hear.

"Now, you know what this means, while you're ovulating and fertile," Gil cautioned, reminding his wife that she needed to steer clear of Sam's cock during fertility.

"Yes!" Suzi snapped, "I know what it means, Gil!" Suzi did not want to be reminded.

Gil persisted, "Well, I know that it's a little hard for you..."

"Gilbert!" Suzi almost shouted, "I know what it means. You can drop it!"

"Okay, honey," Gil said quietly while nuzzling his spouse. Then, he looked cheerful and said, "I've got a really good feeling about this. I really think that this will be our lucky month."

Smiling, Suzi gave Gil a peck on the lips and said, "Yeah sweetheart, I feel really good about it too."

Suzi felt really good about it because she had managed to avoid making any direct promises to her husband about not fucking Sam. She'd made up her mind that, this month, she was going to improve her chances of conception a million-fold. Actually, several million. That's how many strong, black sperm she expected to unleash on her lonely egg. She had a game plan. She was going to give Gil first crack at impregnating her, then she would secretly give Sam a turn. Gil would actually get three tries and Sam would get at least that many. Suzi smiled to herself when she pondered the prospects and resolved "may the best man win!" She would be happy to have a white baby, but just as she had at the casino with Sam, Suzi was betting all her chips on black.

The next night, Suzi and Gil were lounging on the couch when Sam called her. Gil was accustomed to Suzi chatting on the phone with her lover. She never tried to be secret about it and would just sit and giggle and talk how good their sex was the last time and what they might do when they fucked again. Gil was very pleased to overhear part of Suzi's conversation that night.

"Well, I'm going to be ovulating, maybe tomorrow," Suzi spoke into the phone, "So Gil and I are going to have a romantic evening the night after that, and again two nights later. I, know baby, I'd like to too, but Gil has been taking some pills that have him super horny. So, anyway, we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Suzi added, "Maybe we can spend another weekend together, even if it's just here at your place." Gil looked at Suzi and grimaced. Losing her for a couple of hours had become acceptable but he did not like sharing her for days.

Two nights later, it was time for Gil and Suzi to have their long-awaited intercourse. Gil was so excited that he was half-way worried that he might cum in his pants before making it to the bedroom. Once they were naked and Suzi was positioned on her back with her butt propped up, Gil moved into position. Gil told Suzi how much he loved her as he bought his lips to hers for a passionate kiss. When they French kissed, Gil abruptly pulled his face away and said, "That steel ball poking through your tongue feels pretty weird."

"Don't you like it?" Suzi asked with a grin, "I love it! Sam's loves it too when I run it up the underside of his cock!" It then occurred to Suzi that she probably shouldn't have mentioned her cocksucking habits with Sam.

"Let's not talk about him," Gil said quietly. He kissed Suzi some more but found that her pierced tongue only served to remind him that she had another lover in her life. Gil wanted to sample Suzi's cocksucking with the hardware too, but he feared that he would just cum in her mouth if it felt all that good.

Gil could already feel his balls churning so he wasted no more time before slipping his dick into Suzi's slit. He couldn't feel much and Suzi felt virtually nothing at all.

"Come on, honey," Suzi urged, "Put it in me!"

"It is in you," Gil impatiently stated, "I think your vagina has gotten stretched out."

Suzi realized that Gil was right. Repeatedly fucking Sam's big cock had caused her pussy to expand. She acknowledged her husband's observation with "Oh. Yeah. Probably."

Suzi then squeezed her thighs together, gaining a little tighter grip on Gil's penis.

"Ooh, that feels better," Gil said in appreciation. He began to slowly move up and down, savoring his long awaited turn at Suzi. He tried his best to make it last, but Suzi sensed that he would be cumming soon.

""Oh yes!" Suzi moaned. "Fuck me honey! Cum in my pussy! Knock me up Sweetheart! Put your baby in my belly!"

That was all Gil needed to hear. He pressed his body against Suzi's and shoved his dick in as far as he could before grunting, "eh, eh, eh, eh, oooh."

"That was good, wasn't it?" Gil muttered, looking Suzi in the face from a foot away.

"Yeah, baby," Suzi said with a smile. "Real good." She thought to herself that it could have been worse. Maybe.

Gil stayed on top of Suzi for a few minutes, until he knew his dick had shrunken out of her. Then he laid on the bed next to her while she waited the requisite 30 minutes to let Gil's semen soak into her reproductive tract.

Gil and Suzi cuddled and Gil said he really felt that this was the month that Suzi would get pregnant. Suzi gave him a kiss and said that she thought so too. Soon, they both fell sound asleep.

At 8 o'clock the next morning, Suzi kissed Gil goodbye as he left for work. She was itching to call Sam, but she held off in case Gil called her from his car. Sure enough, he phoned her 20 minutes later. Gil suggested that Suzi might want to buy an early pregnancy test if she happened to be near the drugstore. Suzi laughed and said she bought one about a year ago, and she had a sneaking suspicion that she could be opening it pretty soon. They both said "I love you" and ended the call. Suzi waited another 20 minutes before calling Sam.

When Sam answered his phone Suzi greeted him with a cheery "Hey sweetheart, are you very busy right now?"

"Not really," Sam replied hesitatingly, adding "I thought you were ovulating."

"I am!" She replied, followed by an evil laugh.

Sam caught on immediately and said suggestively, "You're going to be a bad girl, aren't you, Suzi?"

"Yes I am," Suzi said with a smile in her voice. "A bad girl. That's me. I'm going to be very bad!"

"And just what are you going to do?" Sam asked, trying to suppress a laugh.

"Oh, I don't know," Suzi teased. "I think I'm going to let my big black boyfriend fuck me, and cum in my pussy, and make me pregnant with his black baby!"

"I'll be right over!" Sam said eagerly.

"We better do it at your place," Suzi advised. "I don't usually give a shit if Gil finds your cum on our bed sheets, but we probably shouldn't leave any evidence today."

As Suzi trotted the few steps over to Sam's door she saw Kelly slowly driving by in her car. Suzi smiled and waved. Kelly slowed almost to a stop and hollered out the window, "Don't do anything that I wouldn't do!" Suzi laughed and waved again before opening Sam's unlocked door.

When Suzi entered she saw Sam walking her way, wearing nothing but his shorts. He pushed them down and dropped them to the floor before he took her in a warm embrace and hungrily kissed her mouth. As they kissed, Suzi pushed her shorts to the floor too. She wasn't wearing panties. Suzi broke their kiss long enough to pull her top off over her head. She wore no bra. The naked couple kissed and hugged for several more minutes. When the kissing stopped, Sam took Suzi by the hand and led her up the stairs.

In the bedroom, Sam embraced Suzi again and said, "I always hoped this day would come. There's no greater gift that a woman can give her man than to let him knock her up and then carry his baby."

"I want your baby more than anything," Suzi said. "But I did fuck Gil last night, and I'll fuck him two more times while I'm fertile. Between the two of you, I should be able to conceive, don't you think?"

"Oh baby, you'll get pregnant," Sam assured her. "No doubt about it!"

"Will you still want to fuck me when my tits get bloated with milk and my belly swells up all big and round, like Kelly is right now?"

"I'll want to fuck you that much more, even though we won't be totally sure whether your baby is black or white until it's born. Now lay down on the bed and show me that procedure that you do with Gil to get yourself knocked up - not that it's done you much good so far!"

"Okay!" Suzi chirped. She liked the idea that Sam was interested in doing it Gil's way, just for fun. Suzi took a pillow and doubled it up in the middle of the mattress. Then she scooted herself toward the pillow, lifted her ass off the bed, and propped herself up.

"Alright, I'm ready, Sam," Suzi said. "Now you just stick your cock in my pussy and cum in a minute or two, then I lie here like a slug and let your cum drain down into my cervix."

Sam laughed out loud and said, "Shit! No wonder you never got pregnant. When a woman gets all hot and horny she's more apt to get knocked up. I'm at least gonna suck your tits and eat your pussy before I empty my nuts in you!" Suzi grinned from ear to ear and spread her legs wide open.

Sam went to work, sucking Suzi's tits, tugging on her nipple rings with his teeth, and diddling her clit with his fingers, and then his tongue. It didn't take long before she started screaming and squirming with a major orgasm.

Sam slowly retreated from his oral and digital assault, saying, "Now you're ready to take my cum, baby."

Sam rarely started off in the missionary position, but he did that time to continue with Gil's technique, now that Suzi's pussy was wet and ready.

Suzi moaned out an "Oh fuck yes!" as soon as she saw, and felt, Sam's cock pushing into her.

Sam started pumping slowly, then built up speed and intensity, humping the Asian beauty fast and steady. Suzi shrieked with orgasms, first one, then another. Sam maintained his pace. Suzi kept cumming and Sam kept going, continuing in the classic man-on-top position. After about 10 minutes, Sam announced, "I'm gonna cum in you soon!"

Suzi forced herself to speak, muttering the same words that she said to her husband the night before. "Fuck me honey! Cum in my pussy! Knock me up Sweetheart! Put your baby in my belly!" Then she added, "I want a black baby like everybody else!"

With that said, Sam thrust his cock into the pussy that held it and roared "Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhh, Uhhhhh! It felt to Sam as if it was the biggest load of semen that he ever delivered. Suzi felt every drop of it too.

The couple collapsed on the sheets, both smiling and panting. When he caught his breath sufficiently, Sam turned to Suzi and asked, "Well, baby, how does it feel to finally be pregnant?"

Suzi smiled, kissed Sam's lips, and answered, "It feels wonderful, darling. Thank you so much!"

As they both came down from their orgasmic highs, Suzi and Sam engaged in some pillow talk.

Suzi said "Wouldn't it be a hoot if Gil did finally knock me up after striking out ten times in a row?"

Sam said "That's not going to happen. If any of my black sperm run into Gil's white sperm they're going to kick their little tails and shove them out of the way!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,384 Followers