Good Night, Bad Night, Great Night

Story Info
A night out turns rough then amazing.
838 words
3.67
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the Pen of L

A few months ago I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease and it has left me feeling low but the meds seem to be holding back the symptoms although it can't be fixed, just managed. My libido has plummeted and although G is being very supportive I can see when he is struggling to say things are okay and that sex doesn't matter - a hard on is a give away!

A few nights ago I'd been out for a drink after work with some of the girls as one of them was leaving so I had to force myself to attend. I had 1 glass of wine as although I shouldn't drink with the meds the doctor said that anything that makes me feel happy would be fine, in moderation...

Moderation went out of the window quite quickly, think I just needed to let go after months of doctors, tests, delays, etc. There was dancing and laughing and shots, a few guys tried to dance with us but it was a girls night so even the single ladies went home alone.

I was last from the taxi and when the cold air hit me I thought I'd feel a bit more sober but there was a horrible smell and I just felt like I was going to be sick. I ran to the door and managed to get in, then straight into the bathroom, luckily it is next to the front door. In no time at all I was on my hands on knees being very sick and feeling the usual degree of regret for having too much to drink.

Then I heard a noise behind me, it was G coming out of our room. I presumed he was just coming to check on me which I really didn't want as I wasn't feeling great of course and didn't want to have to admit to how much I had drunk.

I was over the toilet and he stood over me and gathered up my hair to hold it away from my face. That was much better as I could now hold on to the toilet with both hands and hope for death to come quickly.

But then I felt my dress being lifted up, leaving my bottom exposed to the air. I was wearing a thong but that didn't cover much really, and in this position even less. His hands stroked over my bum softly then gave the right cheek a little slap. That felt quite nice. His hand then carried down towards my pussy, where he pushed the thin fabric up between my pussy lips.

He traced my pussy lips with his finger whilst I was still being sick then carefully pulled the thong to one side and inserted a finger and started to finger fuck me and I felt myself starting to get wet whether I wanted to or not. He added a second finger and started to go harder and as deep as he could.

He took his fingers out and I thought he was just going to fuck me, and I kind of wanted him to as it had been so long even if I wasn't really able to join in. But instead he let go of my hair and got onto his hands and knees and pulled my thong aside so he could run his tongue down my slit, god that felt good, he hadn't even asked, but it felt so good!

As he tongued my pussy he was working magic with his fingers, he really is very good at that and had me squirming on his fingers. Then he shifted slightly and started to lick my ass, first around the hole then he slid his tongue inside, he really enjoys that for some reason and it felt kind of nice, but the fingers in my pussy felt better.

After a few minutes of fingering me he stood up and I heard him pull down his shorts, then he pulled my tong down and knelt behind me and pushed his cock deep into my cunt in one slow but deliberate movement. I was so wet that even though there was a little tightness my pussy couldn't put up any resistance.

He started off slowly but was clearly very horny and I started to let out low moans, so his pace increased and he started to deeply ram into me whilst holding my hips.

I wasn't feeling amazing but I'd stopped being sick so shifted my hand to my clit and was frantically rubbing it until I shuddered as an orgasm ripped through me. Finally G came, it was a nice surprise as to how long he had lasted, and his shot his load deep inside me with a grunt. He pulled his cock from my pussy and pulled my thong back up to covered my recently stuffed cunt and pulled my dress down, then helped me stand and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom...