Good Ol' Days

Story Info
An old classmate reaches out to make amends.
1.8k words
2.66
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, a former classmate of mine, Morgan, reached out to me on social media. I'd had a crush on her at the time, and so her boyfriend had a vendetta against me and would often shove me into lockers, knock my food tray out of my hands in the lunchroom, trip me in gym, etc. Rarely, he would find me in the bathroom and shove my head into one of the toilets until I was gasping for air.

She had messaged me to apologize for her boyfriend's behavior and invited me over to catch up. It seemed odd that she'd reach out to me out of the blue, but I figured she was just trying to make amends as adults. After thinking on it for a few minutes, I agreed to meet at her place later that night.

When I arrived at her house that night, I did so with a slight tremor in my hands and my heart pounding in my chest. She was as beautiful as ever -- as far as I could tell from her pictures -- and I'm still a bit awkward looking. She answered the door and it was just so...beautiful as ever.

"Hey! It's so good to see you," she said with a smile as she stepped aside to let me in, "you look good." The words left her lips with a slight chuckle, but even the words leaving her lips were enough to make me blush. Thankfully the light was fairly dim in the room, so I don't think she noticed. We sat on the couch together and talked for about 30 minutes before she put her hand on my knee and leaned in. I heard footsteps coming up behind me, but before I could look I felt my underwear hike up my back. I yelped and immediately jumped off the couch and whipped around to see Zac, my bully from school. The look on my face caused them both to erupt into laughter.

"Long time no see, nerd," he said through his laughter.

"Yeah," I said with an awkward laugh in an attempt to brush this off, "I'm gonna head home, I forgot I have a lot to catch up on."

"We have a lot to catch up on here first," said Zac as he approached me and turned me around to once again yank up my underwear, but this time with more force than before. I yelled out for him to stop as I put my hands behind me in an attempt to break my underwear free from his grasp. He kept one hand on my underwear and grabbed my wrists with the other. He was much bigger and stronger than me -- especially now.

"Get in there, Morgan," he said as he tugged my underwear up a bit harder. She laughed and walked up to me, sliding her hands down my chest and stomach just to grab the front of my waistband, yanking them up in the front now too. I squirmed between them and let out grunts of pain as they bounced me between the two of them. While it did hurt, there was something arousing about Morgan joining in, and I squirmed in an attempt to hide my slight hard on. She eventually felt me against her as she put all of her might into tugging my underwear up. She started laughing again -- almost a cackle.

"Babe! This is turning him on!" Zac looked over my shoulder as Morgan held my underwear close against my body so he could see the outline. He laughed and then pulled my underwear over my head. Between grunts, I pleaded with him to stop, though it was still turning me on and my erection continued to harden.

"You got it, nerd," he said as he snapped the waistband over my eyes and then turned me around to punch me in the balls. I dropped to my knees and cursed under my breath. The pain from the impact on my balls combined with the pressure and agony of the atomic wedgie was almost insufferable.

Zac stood me up and said, "alright big man, this is fun, but how about a throwback to the good ol' days?" He guided me to the bathroom by my shoulders, wedgie still intact, and lifted the toilet seat. I could hear Morgan giggling by the door, and I fought Zac the best I could in an attempt to save myself from further humiliation.

"Come help me babe, I told you it was fun to bully this loser back in the day." She obliged and helped him lift me enough to dunk my head into the toilet. It smelled like shit and I could taste the piss in the water before he flushed it. The bathroom echoed with laughter and I heard Morgan agree that it was fun until he dropped me to my knees and took my underwear off of my head, though it was still wedged up my ass.

"I've been blowing it up in here all day for this...you like the way I taste, bitch?" I'm nearly gagging at this point and then he grabs me by the back of my hair and plunges my face back into the toilet a few more times, holding me there while Morgan flushed. "Once a nerd, always a nerd, right?" I nodded, hoping that agreeing with him would make this end sooner. "Well a loser that knows he's a loser deserves to be on display I think, don't you Morg?"

"I agree, let's hang him up right in the living room." Zac grabbed me by my shoulders and picked me up off the floor, dripping with toilet water and emanating the smell of a sewage plant. They led me back down the hall and I noticed there was a spull up bar hooked up on the doorway. This must be how Zac has gotten even stronger....

They got a stepstool and hooked my underwear over the grip bars, then kicked the stool out from under my feet. I cried out as my underwear was lodged up my ass in no time at all. I kicked my legs and tried grabbing at the back of my underwear, hoping that somehow I could get myself free. Morgan got out her phone at this point and started snapping pictures of me hanging in her doorway by my underwear. To make it worse, Zac yanked my pants down to my ankles so that my ass was on full display for the camera. I tried covering my face with my hands, but that almost felt even more humiliating. Zac smacked my ass with as much force as he could a few times on each of my cheeks. I bit my lip to try to keep from making noise, but the pain was too much, and only turned me on more.

"You wanna see how helpless you look?" Morgan asked as she flashed me her phone screen, scrolling through a few pictures in her camera roll, it seemed like one from every possible angle. Even looking at these pictures while my underwear felt like it was going to rip me in half, my ass was bright red, and my pants were around my ankles, I was just on the verge of cumming. I didn't want this to happen in front of them, I knew it would follow me forever as if it weren't already bad enough.

"Guys, please let me down!" at this point I was back to squirming in the wedgie to try and keep from nutting all over myself, which only intensified the wedgie and made me sway in the doorway. "Please, I'm begging you to please let me down..." They both shook their heads and laughed.

"There's only one way down, I hope you don't like those underwear too much," Zac said as he pulled down on my legs a few times with as much force as he could and then letting me go, which flung me back into the air like a slingshot and then left me bouncing in place, my underwear digging further into my ass with each bounce. I winced and yowled in pain (and pleasure that I'll never admit to, even if my cock gives it away). I moved my hands to grab my crotch in an attempt to mitigate the pain I was feeling and to hold myself back from nutting, but to no avail. While still bouncing, I blew my load into my underwear and let out a string of moans that could've been heard across the country. I could hear Zac laughing, but when I opened my eyes I saw Morgan with her hand over her mouth and tears spilling down her face from how unbelievably funny she thought this was, meanwhile it was the most humiliating experience of my life. She had her phone up and recording me while Zac came over to my now nearly limp body, exhausted from the events of the evening.

"Let's get those underwear off of you," he said as he reached to let me down from the pull up bar. I fell with a thud and hit the floor face down. Zac loomed over me and had the most shit-eating, mischievous grin on his face.

"P-please...I'm sorry," just as the words left my mouth he reached down and grabbed my waistband again. This time he pulled with everything he had until the underwear started to rip. First I heard the seams begin to rip one by one as he lifted my ass up into the air by my underwear, my face pressed into the floor as I pleaded with him to stop, my words muffled against the hardwood. Eventually I heard my underwear ripping down the middle of the back, and Zac was then able to pull the underwear all the way over my head and hook it under my chin, down to the base of my neck. He then stood up and Morgan came forward to give me a smack on my ass and to tug what was left of my underwear one last time. I just laid there, trying to catch my breath, exhausted from the struggle.

"You can go now loser, and you won't tell anyone about this unless you want these pictures getting out." The thought made me sick to my stomach that anyone else might see them.

"Get out," he said as he picked me up off the floor, grabbed me by my underwear, and walked me over to the door where he threw me outside onto the porch, my underwear still over my chin and my pants still around my ankles as I fell to the wooded porch.

"Try not to be seen," he said with a smirk and a laugh as he shut the door after me, leaving me out in the open with the porch light illuminating my pain stricken body.