All Comments on 'Good Rape Pt. 01'

by KimberlyGirl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichael10 months ago

This is some of the best noncon I've ever read. Deliciously fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

6 ORGASM IN ONE NIGHT! Damn, Claudia ain't playing.

I was never much of a fan of spanking and verbal humination, but it was interesting to get the characters' perspective on why they take great pleasure from it, because that's who they are. This was an intriguing readthrough to dive into the minds of these characters, but I do wish we had gotten more body and facial descriptions.

But I'm not gonna lie, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Answering questions like:

Would Claudia try to get Missy to join the party and fit their relationship?

Would Claudia feminize Tim?

Would the Bacon Grease have another effect on Tim, specifically his ass?

What is Claudia like with other guys at her workplace (or even in a patriarchal society)?

Claudia's previous relationship outside of Missy?

Poor Elle, she lost her simp.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl10 months agoAuthor

Anon and Ezra, thank you. Thank you for reading and responding. I've not yet begun writing the next act as I just wanted to get my first published story up to see if there would be any kind of demand. Probably like most, I tent to write about what intrigues me. Why not? Your responses are affirming and with at least a few who have responded, I'll soon make my why back into this story. Anon,your questions will be answered soon enough, but be patient.

Thank you again.

Peace

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl10 months agoAuthor

After further consideration, maybe this is not the community for me. 4.4 out of 10 is pretty bad. Will need to think about this one.

EzraCarmichaelEzraCarmichael10 months ago

It's 4.4 out of 5, not out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4.4 out of 5 not 10 kimberlygirl! Much better!

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl10 months agoAuthor

Well, that's a different outlook altogether. Will need to get writing I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really liked it.

This was very much exciting and writer could convey their thoughts perfectly.

Actually prefer third person view so this story could easily get me.

Thanks for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic. Really enjoyed.

5 out of 5 stars.

I’d love a sequel.

Please keep writing!

Tigr2Tigr29 months ago

Love the thought of being pegged, but rape? No way that is okay.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl9 months agoAuthor

Yes, Tigr, I agree. Rape = bad

It's a twisted, femdom fantasy is all. Nobody would truly want this to happen to them. But to me, in a story of my own design, one in which I am a safe distance from it all, it's hot.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl9 months agoAuthor

There should be two more acts to this 3 act play. Likely the next two will not be quite so long but...

I know where it is going, but I've not yet worked out the best way to get it there. Will be thinking on it and hope to some up with something as fun and twisted as Pt 1.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl9 months agoAuthor

And I appreciate everyone's comments. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. Best written piece I've read in a looong time. Excellent work, love your writing style!

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Ezra. Pt 2 is about to be published. Just proofing it. Hey feel free to rate pt 1. Thanks.

GumbyCLRGumbyCLR7 months ago

"Shut up and go make me a sandwich."

What an tantalizing way to end this thrilling ride with these two kindred characters. I don't think that I've read a story here that incorporated more of my sensibilities than this one.

Claudia's inherent selfish and self-referential persona is an immediate turn-on. Tim's internal struggle as to whether to assert himself to save face or give in to his true nature is very realistic.

Your character development and how you convey each character's internal conflicts shows a level of sophistication and understanding that makes this one of the best stories I've read.

Please continue. This is great writing.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Gumby. Pt II is soon to be published.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

Let me begin by saying that I'm 3/4's of the way through the first page of this story. I had to stop and take a moment and then was compelled to express my pleasure at discovering this story and writer. Superb storytelling and though I'm generally not a fan of using the Dear Diary concept to forward the narrative; the opportunity to tie this to Timmy's personality seems to work here. I have ideas about where this is going and it feels to be moving quickly. I am looking forward to reading more.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

Following up on my impulsive note from page 1, I've added this story to my favorites and will follow this writer. there were elements that didn't work for me, but that has more to do with personal kinks and tastes than anything else and I appreciate the introduction to new interests, particularly when shared by such a talented writer.

KimberlyGirlKimberlyGirl5 months agoAuthor

Hey, Heartfelt,

Thank you!

At some point I'll get pt 3 completed. I have an outline in my head but I'm trying to finish up The Perfect Beginning. Soon.

Peace

downbeat8downbeat82 months ago

OMG! This is amazing! This is the story I've always been looking for. I'm like speechless. Thank you for writing and sharing it.

JohnJayChapmanJohnJayChapmanabout 1 month ago

Civilized non consent. There is such a thing in fiction, as in real life. I’d be interested in other thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous