Good Rape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This boy was getting under her skin a little and it was definitely turning her on. Hell, she could feel herself beginning to simmer during dinner when she endured his big reveal about he and his ex-girlfriend abstaining from sex until they were married so their love would be pure. To Claudia, it was drivel. Irritation stirred aggression and aggression fired anger and anger brought with it arousal.

They'd been making out for about thirty minutes and she was starting to get a bit worked up. Her ex, Missy, liked to go slow, so she felt like a half hour was more than patient. She worked to temper herself.

Her tongue ran under his lip and over his gums and it sent a shiver down his spine. It was getting too heated and some inner voice told him it was time to go home, but those callus hands and strong arms simply captivated him. He'd never been with anybody like her.

And god, she's fucking gorgeous!

She loomed over him and with her hand on his hip, he felt her weight which strangely comforted and provoked him, pushing him down on the couch, while with her other hand, she held him by the neck and head. He wanted to run while conversely just give in to it. He'd never experienced anything like this.

God, she's so aggressive! I wish she wouldn't...

But he was also glad she did.

It had actually been going on for a while, but he just now recognized it for what it was. She'd been feeding him her tongue, not all the way, but just the tip. He felt her pulling his hair and forcing his head back as she loomed over him. He eagerly took her tongue with pursed lips, gently sucking her, trying to coax her into giving him more.

Tease the bitch. That's right, you want it.

It became obvious with consideration and he was only semi-conscious, that she was slow fucking his mouth. And he needed more. He was desperate for more.

She'd been slow fucking his mouth for a few minutes before she heard it. When it began, she was not sure what it was and almost thought someone was in her apartment before she realized it was him. He was quietly, almost gently, whimpering.

Oh my god! What do I have here?

It was so gentle and quiet it was like he was trying desperately to keep her from hearing his involuntary desperation. Instantly she thought of them as ...Kitten-whimpers.

I think we are pushing up against our boy's hard limit. Good.

His prissiness had sort of amused her, but not now. Now it pissed her off. Her irritation and arousal were near to redlining. She reached once more for his fly.

Waited long enough! At some point, a Girl's gotta get some!

For sure, he was intimidated by her. He realize he was even a bit more than intimidated, he was a little scared of her, but he'd never felt this way before. While anxiety made his little hummingbird heart race, he wanted it to go on forever.

Forever...just like this! Oh god!

And then again he was roused by her hand groping at his fly.

Oh my god, what's with this girl! Now he was pissed. How can she not get a clue? He thought he'd made himself pretty clear at dinner. As if...!

Breaking the kiss, "Stop it," he said quietly. "I...I should probably go now." He did not really want to go because he was in heaven. He'd never in his life been so profoundly aroused. Yet that was a big part of what concerned him. He felt like if things kept going, one thing would lead to another and he was not having that. This was precisely what they warned about in his high school abstinence club. His first time would NEVER be like this. It would never be on a third date and a second hand couch in tacky apartment with a girl who'd never wear a proper party dress.

Her hand remained on his hip, gently pinning him with some of her weight. "Relax. No need to get all prissy. I got you."

I got you, had a ring to it that he had to admit he liked. It made him feel safe. Yet the prissy comment was too much. He had no idea what to say but his eyes and mouth went wide with an intake of shock.

She went back to kissing him. She could not wait long, however. Within minutes, she was back at his crotch. This is ridiculous; I've waited long enough. No more playing around.

He was roused by his own anger at this point. It was time to set the girl straight. Once more breaking the kiss, "You need to stop right now. I told you I was not ready and you just don't get the message. You need to respect my boundaries! I'm leaving. God...!" It was a relief to say. He felt terrible about so much of what they were about in their short time together. The thing was, he felt bullied by her and hated himself for putting up with it. He'd been awash in shame due to his fear or intimidation from a girl. It was not supposed to be like that. It felt good to finally stand up for himself, to stand up to the bully. He reasoned he could repair any damage done on their next date. Please, please, please let there be a next time, he prayed.

It also felt good to end it just then because he knew he was reaching the point at which he would not be able to resist her advances any longer. He wanted it. He'd never wanted it so badly as just then. He was almost grateful for the reason to end it.

He brushed her hand from his hip and stood to leave. He was too intimidated to have it out with her and besides, he did not want to be talked into staying. For Tim, standing up to the bully meant leaving and leaving quickly. He made for the front door without so much as a look back. All he could see was that door and once he was out of there, their mutual passion would begin to cool. Once he was out that door, he could regain his bearings. It was what the abstinence club at school had taught him. Once he was out that door, he knew his shame at feeling a little bit bullied and feeling so close to actually wanting to go all the way with on a third date would begin to subside. Ten short feet, twelve at the most and then their would be nothing but relief. Out of nowhere, he was spun around by the shoulder and slapped viciously across the face.

*

Put in His Place

This was what she'd been waiting for. It was not actually planned out but Claudia knew it was coming to this. This was her spiritual zenith. This was when aggression, anger and arousal peaked for her. This was her spiritual orgasm. This was the ecstasy of freedom and true intimacy for her. She could let go and be herself, at last. She whipped him around and slapped him soundly across the face.

The boy was frozen in shock and could only manage to stare at her. Mouth agape, he held his cheek. Nothing in his life had prepared him for anything remotely like this.

What is happening? What is going on? Why did she... His thought trailed off as he was hit by a wave of fear.

Her skin was flush with blood, her eyes were large and alert. Her skin was tight and her prominent and very happy nipples punched out through her top. Everything about her posture and expression spoke of her hunger for violence and he was terrified.

And she saw it instantly. She'd broken him at once. One slap. One slap and he was finished. Shock and fear revealed itself to her all at once. It was perfect. For just two seconds, she basked in the glow of her euphoria. The temptation to keep slapping him was nearly over whelming. The anger was still there, but she was in full control of it now. Her arousal and aggression stimulated her whole being and sharing it with him was exquisite. And to Claudia, it was beautiful because it was her truth, it was to her, true intimacy. She was sharing herself with this silly boy in a way that she knew not to share with others.

He was clearly terrified now and this pleased her greatly. Yeah, he's broken. He was not overtly cowering but she knew that was because he was trying desperately to hold onto some sense of his place in the world. She'd fix that. She'd help him.

Smiling, she circled around him like a proudly confident cat, positioning herself between him and the front door. She was stunningly gorgeous with her dark blonde hair loose about her defined shoulders. Baring her mid-drift, he saw the muscles of her stomach stood out in relief and he could only see her as a predator, ready to strike. She wore a hungry smile. And for the poor boy, things had just gone from bad to worse as he saw his path to freedom had been cut off.

The door... Oh my god, what's happening? What's happening?

The trauma was acute and he could feel the tears coming. He'd not cried since he was a young boy and he knew he wasn't going to do so now.

I just can't!

"What... what are you doing!" he quietly asked. He was terrified and she could all but taste it.

That was when Claudia enjoyed a deep and relaxing breath. She had all her aggression marshaled and at the ready, but she was not sure she'd need it anymore. She thought she might be able to get what she wanted without a struggle.

She stepped toward him and he stepped backward to maintain a safe distance. "I...I... What are you do...do..doing? Why did you do tha...tha...that?" he was nearly hysterical. He realized that his voice kept catching because he was on the verge of tears. Speaking made it impossible to hide.

This could not be happening. There was no denying it, in his moment of truth, he had to admit he was frightened of her. And that was the upside down world Tim found himself in. He was scared of a girl. Why is she doing this? Why is she doing this? Why, why why?

And too, there was something provocatively sexual and inherently intimidating about her body language and movement. She looked at once relaxed and dangerous. Her movement conveyed a pleasurable animal sexuality and concealed aggression. It somehow communicated to him that she'd happily slap him again. It was obvious that she had enjoyed hitting him. Now she was enjoying his fear of her.

Another step forward for her and another back for him. He was right back where he started, at the couch.

She reached out and touched him gently on the cheek with the back of her hand. A loving caress. Then back again with her fingertips. She wore an easy smile.

As she touched him, he flinched and her smile grew. He reached up to stop her but then stopped himself. Instantly, he knew that to get out of this meant not provoking her further.

Looking him in the eye and with a honey sweet voice teetering on the edge of her baby-talk voice, "Don't you worry, Kitten, I probably won't have to hit you again. I think you were having a princess-fit, a little, baby-girl tantrum. I got you."

Tim could hardly breath his chest felt so constricted by anxiety. "What... But why?"

"Why, indeed. Because I can. Because I want to. And..." she put her hand on his chest, "because you want to." With a feather light push he had nowhere to go but back down on the couch.

Slowly and with drawn out deliberation, she straddled him and became his whole world. He was strong and he knew he could push her off, but he did not dare. The slap was sudden, fast and hard. He was still reeling not just from the emotional shock but from the blow itself.

She...she hit me!

"Please..." It was pathetically plaintive but he realized begging was his only recourse.

"'Please,' see, you do want it."

She caressed his cheek lovingly. Claudia experienced a spike of sexual desire as she felt him tremble beneath her. He was a beautiful thing to her now and he became more beautiful as she knew tonight was going to be the night. So scared. Yes, you should be scared. He's my pretty, little play thing.

He winced with her caress and while shying away, "Please...please..." he nearly blubbered. "Please, can I go now?"

Gently, in a way that appeared truly loving, she kissed his cheek. "Oh look, your shaking." She felt dangerous and this only aroused her more.

While she showed only arousal and pleasure, he could only see her as threat. For now, the cat wanted to cuddle him, but what about when she grew hungry?

"Can you... would you please le... le...let me go now? Please?" He hated that his voice kept catching. He knew what it signaled. His compliance could never be explained as the reaction of a reasonable gentleman attempting to defuse a cufuffle. His intimidation was too obvious.

"Shhhhh, hush now, kitten."

Even with her straddling him, bearing her full weight he continued to cower and shake with fear.

She realized that, his fear was her favorite part. She was not sure she'd ever been quite so turned on. His fear intoxicated her. His open and honest fear of her was his true self and in this way, it became all the more intimate. They were revealing intense personal truth to one another and Claudia had never known such passionate arousal.

Now this...this is intimacy! She gave herself to it completely.

Smiling, she said in a warm endearing voice, as though to a young child, "Ohhhhh, you frightened boy. You're just a scared little boy, aren't you?"

His shaking became more pronounced and he could only stammer, "Please...please I just..."

"Are you my scared, little boy, hmmm?"

"Please, I just... I won't tell anybody...I'll just..."

She reared back to slap him and smiled wildly as he cowered beneath her. She'd like to go on slapping him as that would be its own pleasure, but another side enjoyed the the idea that she did not need to slap him again. One and done. She liked the idea that she could do as she wished by only slapping him one time. One slap and he's broken.

In a warm and loving tone, as though calming a young boy, she shushed him, "Shhhh, hush now. It's okay. She took each of his wrists and pinned them to the back rest of the couch next to his head and he just gave into it. He was terrified that she'd hit him again and resistance seemed an obvious invitation for more of it.

They were face to face but he looked away, cowering. "It's okay, look at me," she coaxed lovingly.

Haltingly, he complied. He dipped his chin slightly down and to the side. Even when face to face, he was trying to escape.

"Don't look away or you'll give me no choice. Now I'll ask again: are you my scared, little boy?"

"Please, why are you..." She stopped him with her expression of wide eyed disapproval. With a look, she helped him to understand that she was about to slap him again and it would be all his fault.

"Hush now." Her arousal was now pouring out of her and with her most sensual baby-girl voice, "Hush your little mouth now, princess. You're a little princess-boy. Are you scared? It's okay, you can say it. Let's try not to have anymore slaps, okay?"

Princess? I think she's crazy. Oh my god, El's sister is insane!

While face to face, he averted his eyes, "Yes, I am."

"Ah, ah, ah, not like that. Look me in the eye and say it, Princess."

Frightened she'd slap him again, he complied. With all his will power, he looked her in the eye and gave her the honest connection she hungered for. "I...I...I'm scared. I'm scared of you. Please don't hurt me. Please?"

With that, she had a little orgasm and the joyful happiness was all over her face.

"Yes. Yes you are. I can see it. Good girl."

She went on to kiss his face and everything she did was so sensuous and guided with slow and gentle deliberation. It was as though she were putting on a show of being as delicate in her handling of him as was possible.

Gently, she took his mouth and for his part, he gave into it all. He reasoned that he could at least reduce his fear by giving into arousal.

And so cowed was he, that she delighted in handling him as though he were a toddler. His fear of her did this to him. When eye to eye, the prey would flee, fight or freeze. And my little princess has frozen. Little girl's so scared.

This was demonstration. She was showing him that she could take what she wanted and that his cooperation was expected.

He knew he should be fighting. He knew it. But she'll hit me!

All he could do was to try to control his breathing. He found himself holding his breath and he had to actually remind himself to just breath. He had nowhere to go so he went inside of himself. This will be over. This will be over...

Claudia broke off the kiss and looked him dead in the eye. Her perfect square and symmetrical features were framed by her thick, dark blonde hair. With her full tongue, she licked his face from chin to temple. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

She was a stunning, awe inspiring feline taking a taste before devouring her meal.

With easy pleasure, she did it to the other side of his face. She would destroy him. Shockingly beautiful, wild and dangerous, she was to be feared.

Once more it was clear to him that this was demonstration. Look what I can do to you! Behold. You are prey to me.

He so wished he could just stop shaking.

Even as she caressed his face, traced his cheeks with her fingernails, even in the cute, little baby faces and sounds she gave him, there was menace in all of it.

"Yes, good, relax. That's my baby girl," she encouraged.

What the fuck! Why did she call me that? So crazy! He reflected back on "baby-girl tantrum" and "Princess fit." It was just so weird.

While he remained desperate to just get out and away, the kissing was less traumatic than the slapping. He did not want to provoke her so he just gave into it.

"Plea..." As he tried to beg, her tongue slipped into his mouth. He hated it and his eyes went wide but he did not know what to do. He gave his all not to fight it. Just relax, just breath...just breath...this will be over... Just survive.

She fucked his mouth and was delighted to discover that after a moment or two, he was gently sucking on her tongue again.

Good bitch. I'm raping you and you are cooperating.

While telling himself to breath and otherwise completely disassociating, he was unaware that he was in fact reciprocating, that he was even actively participating in a kiss. He gently sucked on her tongue. He slipped away, pacified by her insistent, penetrating tongue.

Yes! He shows his need like a good bitch.

She broke the kiss and with an expression that split the difference between a smile and a sneer, she put her hands on his midsection and sank her short but sharp fingernails into his ribs.

He felt as though in the talons of a hawk. It hurt and gave a sudden intake of breath. And with this pain came his fear once again.

Certainly it hurt some, but his quiet, plaintive whimper was a pure expression of submission. She knew he was begging her to not hurt him more.

He was just too precious and she wanted to keep playing with his fear but she was not sure how patient she could be, how much of a build up she could take.

It was hard not to slap him around a bit more, so powerful was the temptation. Yet she was committed to making this a one slap rape.

Sweetly, "Yeah, you want it. You know you do."

"No...no, please...please, I just want to go home. Can I please, please just let me go?"

The Tease

"You don't want it? Really?" she asked with incredulity. She reached behind herself and between his legs and caressed his crotch, touching some portion of his erection. "Really? You don't want it?"

She knew he did not want it. Some part of him was aroused, but she also knew he was genuinely terrified by her and did not want this. This turned her on all the more.

"No...no...please! I just want to..."

She felt a calm that was so reassuring and grounding. With clear calculation, she decided she did not want to have to hit him again but knew he was rousing himself toward some sort of rebellion. While keeping her voice low and in a very no nonsense tone, "Seriously? You come in here, put yourself down on my couch, get me all in the mood and then you are gonna just walk out? Oh, Kitten, we both know that's not gonna happen."

He had no verbal response but his heart sank with a greater sense of defeat as he felt imprisoned. Until this is over, I can't leave, he despaired. He thought about how she'd hit him, how violent she was and the ease with which it emanated from this fierce and terrifying woman. The door seemed so far away.